It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW! UFO video Katy TX April 24 09

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienMike

Sorry for the delay in replying...too much work on at the moment.

Sort of cans my theory really. The one I saw travelled west to east, stopped, then did its zig zag thing south to north right over my head.

If the guy keeps taking more videos it would be cool, even if he shoots satellites too as we can see the normal and be able to compare that to the "other."

'Fraid I don't believe the zoom & wind cha-cha theory either as noted by a.n. other.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I think it does look alot like a flair that was my actual first thought. I said to myself "hey look a flair" but then when it didnt move to the characteristics of a flair I got more curious I would like to see this guys other stuff... does he live near any military or civilian airport? in the meantime im going to look at his other video!
flag!

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It seems that this one will make it past the nay sayers and CGI experts, and those skilled in finding hoaxes. If so, the government is going to have a hard time trying to discredit this video. I think it is real, and that it is a UFO.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Do you have a video of this saucer crashing into the house by chance?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

YOU GOT ME FIGURED OUT..
WHEN PUT IN A ROOM TOGETHER..
YOU GUYS ARE REAL SMART FELLAS..

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
r35tt here..

been awhile..
www.youtube.com.../a/u/0/fgbztqNUAW0
(UFO Triangle Katy TX July 09 09)

this is an old video..when they were here..
when i shot all these videos.. i could feel them..
Havent felt them in awhile..
was hoping ur experts can take alook at this one..
edit on 25-1-2011 by R35TT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
i didnt see everything, but me and my cusin saw the history channel and they showed and said that the government had captured 5 alliens and never told anyone.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I am going to call CGI on this one. The first thing that my eyes picked up on was that he pans away for just a nanosec and all of a sudden it's there bright as can be. Not to say that can't happen, but it was the second observation that lead me to believe that this is CGI.

The second light as it is moving left to right towards the lower left hand corner just happens to go around the pine tree branch. Coincidence??? Then it actually for a split second appears on the camera mans side of the pine needles on that same branch before appearing to be behind it and fading out. Some may argue that it is behind it as it first gets near the tree branch in perspective. But I have to disagree. I have watched it about 20 times before coming to my conclusion. In the end, It is only my two cents.
edit on 25-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
this guy has been posting these for years.
Started out back in a project avalon forum..
and he used to say how "im watching UFO's soo much I dont have time to take care of my kid, my wife is getting pissed at me".

Videos still suck.

I only remember one or 2 decent vids from him..
all the rest were crap.
edit on 25-1-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
I am going to call CGI on this one. The first thing that my eyes picked up on was that he pans away for just a nanosec and all of a sudden it's there bright as can be. Not to say that can't happen, but it was the second observation that lead me to believe that this is CGI.

The second light as it is moving left to right towards the lower left hand corner just happens to go around the pine tree branch. Coincidence??? Then it actually for a split second appears on the camera mans side of the pine needles on that same branch before appearing to be behind it and fading out. Some may argue that it is behind it as it first gets near the tree branch in perspective. But I have to disagree. I have watched it about 20 times before coming to my conclusion. In the end, It is only my two cents.
edit on 25-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

wish people would stop pretending to be "experts".

This is not CGI man.
Get over it.

This guy has been seeing and filming these things now for a couple years at least..
Cgi.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Looks like the classic "Orb" case.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

I may be no expert...I'll admit that, But I also studied CGI in college as well as a special makeup effects course, I can safely assume I have a better understanding of what Computer Generated Images are than yourself. I do not have to prove anything to you. In fact I clearly stated it was my opinion.

If you are so sure it is not CGI, Then why don't you explain your reasoning for that?
edit on 26-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadros

good job on the temple mount vids..

heres a few more of mine for ur experts to look at.

youtube.com/user/r35tt?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/fgbztqNUAW0

youtube.com/user/r35tt?feature=mhum#p/a/u/1/oV0bHK6wiec

youtube.com/user/r35tt?feature=mhum#p/a/u/2/XyPGk8wFzHI

edit on 15-2-2011 by R35TT because: link was going to my channel not the vids..

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
There appear to be 2 objects. I think I can see the first one at about 57 secs that is much fainter, before I see the second brighter one several sec's later.
Both objects only seem to move downward, albeit at an angle that could be caused by wind.
Could the video simply be showing be a couple of flares that are quite far away & therefore not imaged clearly?
If the camera-man had seen a few flares prior to this, it could explain why he is looking in the right direction to obtain the video of these objects.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Sam60]

Yes I caught this too and was just now scanning the posts to see if someone else had posted it. There are at least 2 of them.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318

What time are you referring to? at about 1:08 when he kicks the tripod and recovers it you can see the light appear during the jostling of the camera. If this is a fake this would be much harder to track than if the camera was still.

I agree that the movement away from the pine branch is a bit suspicious but then the light travels behind the tree and is seen though the branches so if it's a fake not much would have been gained from avoiding the branch. Of course because it's dark the light travelling behind the tree isn't super hard to do with CG but it wouldn't have been much harder to mask it behind the branch either.

It's impossible to be sure but this doesn't look like CG to me.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The Latest From R35TT..
UFO Spheres Katy TX Sept 14 2013
please excuse my bad language...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Back in Sept of 2008..
I had a UFO experience that.lasted 11 months..
In recent weeks I've been telling my wife that they were Coming back soon..
And tonight we had atleast 15 UFOs fly by..

I knew they were coming..
And they came.

edit on 15-9-2013 by R35TT because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2013 by R35TT because: update.. new videos - Sept 14 2013

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

edit on 15-9-2013 by R35TT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

www.facebook.com...
www.facebook.com...

UFO KATY TX EPT 14 2013

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

www.facebook.com...

for your viewing

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

it was north east of my position not north west..

heres more of the same objects.. years later.. best watched in HD..
sept 14 2013

www.facebook.com...
edit on 6-4-2014 by R35TT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join