It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW! UFO video Katy TX April 24 09

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Here is a video that I found on YouTube...

It looks interesting and the guy filming seems to trip and almost fall over when he sees it come back out of the cloud.
He mentions in the video that he has been seeing a lot of UFOs lately. He does have some other interesting videos in his channel.

What do you guys think? Can anyone analyze this for digital or other fakery?

Have fun...Michael

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I didn't see anything, not even a flashing light. This is just a video of some guy filming a cloud and some trees.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSecretSquirrel
I didn't see anything, not even a flashing light. This is just a video of some guy filming a cloud and some trees.

Watch 1:12-1:17 again lol.

Looks to be a real video, and it is moving differently then something would in the wind.

It also seems to be at a very high altitude.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Lol yea, fullscreen helps too, HD is available on this one as well. Yea I thought it looked genuine, thats why I bothered posting it. I am currently in contact with the gentleman and he said that this video was right before dark and that it was his first daylight capture of one.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Very interesting... Glad I saw this, thanks for sharing

I have no Idea what it could be... Certainly no aircraft that i'm aware of...

Take care,

Mike.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Interesting video.

At first I thought I saw something while in night vision mode, and apparently it was where it should have been, but I could not see it again when I replayed the video, only at the end, when it appears from behind the cloud.

The way it moves looks like it is spiralling to the ground.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
He just happened to have his camera, on a tripod, pointed in the right direction?
I looks like a satellite to me. They are predictable.

[edit on 5/1/2009 by Phage]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Did you noticed the way it moves?

It's not in a straight line.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm going to try to get his information and cross reference it on www.heavens-above.com to confirm or rule out the iridium flare possibility.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I don't really see a spiral motion, just kind of a "jog". It looked to me like camera motion.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Since when do clouds suddenly move then stop again twice?

I think its a poor attempt really.

I even think the clouds are fake

[edit on 1/5/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Actually if you look at the "cloud movement", which caught my eye, it looked funny to me too, but they only move like that when he moves his camera to a different position relative to the trees in the foreground and the clouds.

Also, there are no iridium flares predicted anywhere near the time of this footage.

Heavens Above Report

From the videographer:

4-24-09 8:15:24pm

Camera Positiion:
29°48'25.12"N
95°49'33.75"W

Sphere is ~E 40 deg N ~35 deg above horizon
Maybe 3000 ft away moving east to west disappears into
clouds comes out of cloud heads N 15 W into another cloud
pops out of cloud starts to descend as it moves westerly and
goes behind tree

This would also explain why he had his camera pointed in that direction, because he already saw it move into the cloud before he started filming. I guess it could be an unpredicted flare but I don't think they stop inside of a cloud and hide out for a bit.
This guy also stated he has seen a lot of activity and has around 300GB of footage.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by AlienMike]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yea, I can't really tell either way, can anyone do a motion stabilization on it relative to a point that isn't moving to make sure?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I thoght I noticed it in front of the tree for a second before going behind it first before it goes behind the branch and then again before going behind the entire tree, but it could be just a trick on my eyes as I can't seem to stop it right where I want to take a look, did anyone else notice that at all, or is it just my eyes playing tricks?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

It looks to me that it is shining through the foilage that isn't as thick, can't tell for sure. Someone that is skilled in video analysis could check that out.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienMike

That might be what i am noticing, just an observation, noticed it in HD as well, but not at an actual minute mark, so it hard to stop right at the spot.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

Yea, YouTube's player sucks for that, I wish they would make it work like the old windows media player, for an old player the frame by frame button works pretty good.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I have some other information that I can not release because I do not have the videographers permission. Put it this way, I really think he is genuine.

Maybe taking a closer look at that video is a good idea?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
There appear to be 2 objects. I think I can see the first one at about 57 secs that is much fainter, before I see the second brighter one several sec's later.
Both objects only seem to move downward, albeit at an angle that could be caused by wind.
Could the video simply be showing be a couple of flares that are quite far away & therefore not imaged clearly?
If the camera-man had seen a few flares prior to this, it could explain why he is looking in the right direction to obtain the video of these objects.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Sam60]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

The guy that filmed this video claims to have seen over 500 of these at different times. He has a bunch of footage of these on his YouTube channel and has a lot of footage that he has not posted.

He was rather offended that I even checked on the possibility of satellites. He asserted that they are very clearly not satellites to him.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join