It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW! UFO video Katy TX April 24 09

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
If you look at the clip in HD on the Youtube site you'll that there is a light traveling over the sky from frame one, then disappears only to appear again and then disappear once more, probably cause it goes behind the clouds, but after that you'll see the brighter one.

And I don't believe that the spiral motion is from the camera.
Cause the motion of the tree doesn't sync with the motion of the ufo.

Anyway, don't look on the clip here. Look at it on the Utube site and switch to HD.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienMike

I had a look at some of r35tt's other videos in HD on Youtube. Of the videos I looked at, almost without exception the video's show no more than white dots that are either too small or too distorted by low frame rates to show any useful detail.
I always wonder about these sorts of cases wherein the observer has seen "hundreds" of these things.
Surely this would mean there was ample opportunity to recruit other witnesses &/or set up better means of viewing & photographing/videoing the objects.
Based on the multiple pictures of himself he has posted, I think he craves attention more than anything else & the "UFO" videos are means of getting that attention.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Sam60]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

That is a possibility. Can anyone see any signs of digital fakery?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Maybe not a spiral (to know if it is a spiral we need to have real 3D data), but it sure does not look like it is moving in a straight line, and I don't think it is because of the camera.

First, a composite of some frames to try to see if there was any movement from the object. I used the top of the branch at the bottom right because it appears not to move during this sequence.

Now a slow motion version of the close-up of the light. It is hard to tell if the movement is from the camera, the tree or the light, but I think that when the tree is not moving we can see the light changing direction.

(click to open player in new window)

I almost forgot to post an enhancement of the start of the video, that shows that the light appears briefly over the tree at the bottom of the screen. The guy was looking for it behind the wrong cloud, that is why he was not expecting it to appear where it did afterwards.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

So what is your current opinion of this unknown object?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I don't know, the way it moves and the slight change of brightness at the end of the slow motion video makes me think of something tumbling down, but I guess something tumbling down would move faster.

So, no opinion at the moment of what that might be.

PS: but I don't think it's a balloon or a Chinese lantern.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
At best, all we have is a pin light in a sky. Even if it is a genuine UFO, it doesn't offer much of a look.
It's like seeing an authentic image of the Lockness Monster except we only see 2 inches of it's tail sticking out of the water!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

So are you saying I had a decent eye in spotting that one?

You are really good at CGI, you didn't spot anything that looked like CGI?

After all the junk I have filtered through on YouTube and other sites I happy to have found something that might be genuine unidentified.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I've seen a lot of unexplained objects in the sky over the last few months. I do know how to tell the difference b/w astronomical phenomina and not, I am versed in astronomy. I don't know what they were, but I too have seen a few like this.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

If it is a CGI, it's the most uninspiring piece of CGI I've ever seen, which is why I believe it is an authentic unitentified object.

Also since I saw something simliar to this during daytime.

I think this video makes it past the first gates. IMHO

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I just hope that if he does see as many of these things that he claims he does, he will try to do a zoom on it, of cousre if it is too far away, even that may not help in getting a good view of this UFO, whatever it may be.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Ok, Ive watched this video, and a bunch of other of his videos. I have to say, THESE ARE THE SAME UFO's THAT I ALWAYS SEE.

They are only Unidentified Flying Objects to me, because I don't know if they are satellites or something else, but I know they are not traditional aircraft.

These are the same things that A.T.S. filmed at Gilliands Ranch:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everything that A.T.S. filmed at the ranch, and the lights that this poster captured, are the SAME THINGS THAT I HAVE SEEN IN CALIFORNIA MANY, MANY, MANY TIMES.

These are the real deal. I am not saying they are alien, I am not saying they are anything except genuine. They are unidentified (to me), and they are flying objects.

There may be a way to identify if they are satellites, but I'm certain the government has secret satellites, so there will still be doubt.

They could be secret aircraft, or yes, maybe even alien, but I highly doubt they are alien.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
First thought of course is a satellite, however the only UFO I've ever seen (it was lot brighter and in daylight) had the same zig-zag movement, although it was more pronounced.

If the OP is in contact with the person who took the video, it might be worthwhile finding out if the object's track was south to north, as if it was tacking up the magnetic field.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomadros
however the only UFO I've ever seen (it was lot brighter and in daylight) had the same zig-zag movement,

The zig zag movement you see in the O.P.s video is an illusion, and the object was flying straight.

The wind was moving the tree, and the camera man zoomed in at the same time, creating the illusion.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
He has almost 40 videos and all UFOs in a fast look.

No time now but these "star" ships are perhaps just like
the Phoo or Foo of Germany 1944 in their appearance,
nothing has changed.

Hovering all night the people of a routinely visited area
got so much Illuminati MIB flack that they don't care
if the "stars" don't move with the Earth's rotation.

Dumb is what the Illuminati want you to be.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
From my own experience you don't get the zig zag motion by zooming, but to move the camera along with the tree movement.

And the further away you are from the tree the more you have to move to make it look like the object on the sky moves.

So it is not as easy as you may think.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadros

The object was moving roughly from east to west and a bit south.

His description of the trajectory:

"Sphere is ~E 40 deg N ~35 deg above horizon
Maybe 3000 ft away moving east to west disappears into
clouds comes out of cloud heads N 15 W into another cloud
pops out of cloud starts to descend as it moves westerly and
goes behind tree"

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

I think you don't know what you are talking about. Actually, I know you don't know what you are talking about...

When he zoomed in, the "ufo" dipped downwards, this was because of the focal length change. Right when the zoom stopped, that is when the "ufo" appeared to fly straight again, that is when the tree moved slightly to help the illusion that the "ufo" was zig-zagging.

Look at this image, and pay attention to the power outlet, and how it moves to the left when the camera zooms in;

upload.wikimedia.org...

Same thing happened to the "ufo" but instead, it moved downward.

Seriously, I am not some amature photo analyst I have been doing this for YEARS. I know a LOT about camera lenses, light, CGI, animation, everything. Your opinion means JACK to me, because how wrong you are.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

[edit on 6-5-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Uhmm, did I wronged you in another life Once once?

You are one cocky person I must say.
Since you totally unable to discuss matters and prove your points in a humble manner, I will ignore you from now on.

You just keep bringing good discussions down.

Anyway, you are right in what you are saying.

But it does keep zig zaging when he is NOT zooming, and the tree movement still doesn't sync with it's zig zaging.

If you wanna believe that you know, that I am ok with that.
But I am not ok with you having a bad attitude towards those who don't agree with you.

And therefore, I am out of this thread now.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
He has almost 40 videos and all UFOs in a fast look.

No time now but these "star" ships are perhaps just like
the Phoo or Foo of Germany 1944 in their appearance,
nothing has changed.

Hovering all night the people of a routinely visited area
got so much Illuminati MIB flack that they don't care
if the "stars" don't move with the Earth's rotation.

Dumb is what the Illuminati want you to be.

all his videos

StrangeKC767Apr2909

teslaandlyne (6 seconds ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Remove The only known downing of a saucer was by willian reich of orgone fame. He felt ill effects due to saucers in hover about house. They ionize the air and make dark clouds in hover due to air responses to the electricity of high potential by origin of Tesla. Well an orgone buster aimed at the cloud revealed the saucer, grounded the saucer, it fell and the camera man ran over dropping the camera. That the story I heard. We own and operate the sparky Tesla UFO craft but the Illuminati can't tell us.

www.youtube.com...
and a related:
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join