It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Exponential Numbers of the Swine Pandemia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I live in El Paso Texas..
There are a suspected...19 cases...
8 from 4-29
11 from 4-30
We'll see when the results get back....to see if they are actual confirmed cases.
Not surprised due to our close are to Juarez, Mexico.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by X_Brap_X
im getting my vaccine soon against this flu. I recommend everyone else gets vacciated. better safe than sorry!

The disease is safer than the vaccine.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It is scary, however Conway showed that most social contact replication follows an expotential growth until some factor slows it down or stops it in it's tracks. It is unwise to speculate that an expotential explosion in a disease means it will reach extrapulated numbers. There are just too many variables that come in to play that extrapulation never takes into account. Keep Cool and hope that this thing mutates or we find a way to stop it effectively. I think that taking odds on how many times this has happened in the past produces a much better prediction of consequence.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mexican against NAU

seven more cases confimed in MN. heard it on channel 4 tonight at 10:00

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

You seem to be mistaken not in math, but in common logic..

These numbers express cases yes, but not how many people are ill with that given moment.

So there could've been 50,000 cases but 40,000 thousand of them have recovered.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

actually all the "confirmed" cases have mostly been "deconfirmed" lol...turning out to be regular flu or other, this is hype and stupidity, the REAL VIRUS will be released when people get vaccinated....winter will be bad...summer..not so much

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
I live in Mexico city.\\I know of NOT ONE person dead or sick by the flu.

I am not saying its not real but we have had it since April 19 numbers and predictions DONT ADD UP.

Keep cool, be prepared.

I would not take the lack of stars or recognition to mean anything just now, everyone is trying to make sense of this crazy story and your words have meaning but NOTHING is taken for granted right now.

We dont know what the truth is, we dont trust anyone or anything , odd as most people here are usually very opinionated no one is really doing anything but pulling the information together.

Regardless of the numbers, something very sinister is happening here and it could be a very evil plot against many people worldwide.

Why would they be setting it up world wide to think Mexico US and Canada are the hardest hit? Maybe it is a real set up for something horrible coming our way.

I know I dont have anything but clues, but I admit to my ignorance as much as the next guy.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adrifter
Yep those numbers sound about right. Prob. Higher.. Yet in addition they are starting to educate the masses so that number may be over under...

Wondering if their is some natural immunity to this also..

I guess they are trying to sell the idea its not spreadable until you start having symptoms of the virus. Not sure if I would buy into that.

Here is one thing that makes this virus so communicable, and so dangerous. You can have the flu, be asymptomatic (no symptoms) and still infect others. Mainly, because you are shedding viral particles on everything you come in contact with.

Prevention will be key! Boost your immune system now.

kix

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
^ Good point I think this time TPTB are not demolishing towers in NY, they are using a Flu scare to divert our attention from the economic colapse WE ARE IN....

The economic colapse is not something in the future... Chrysler in Bankrupcy, Ford lost millions, BERNIE Maddof enjoying a cool birthday in jail, but I really wonder how far they are going to take this and to cover up what?
\
\Lat time was a war an weapons of mass destructions (that were inexistent)\

NOW WHAT WILL IT BE?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
You shed these viruses BEFORE you are symptomatic. Studies also show that you can shed the virus for 7 to 10 days AFTER your symptoms go away. With any flu.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
I cant get the cards out of my mind from the NWO game Illuminati ..
CDC card
Epidemic card
Population control card
www.cuttingedge.org...

WOW! That is simply phenomenal. It is beyond comprehension that this guy could have come up with this in 1995. Of every link I have visited from this site, this one without question has the most relevance and importance. I am still absolutely in utter amazement at the accuracy. I would really like to talk to this guy or at the very least blog with him for about a month.

Thanks for the link!

I think it would be a very good idea for you to start a thread about this if you haven't already.

[edit on 5/2/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
This article is interesting.
www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I am in agreement with the original post. This dangerous flu virus is spreading fast and all over the world. It has not been contained or stopped.

I've heard so many people in denial about this flu and downplaying it, but I think this week has only been the beginning. Horrible deaths have been proven to be a direct result of this virus and there is no sure cure or vaccine. That should be troublesome to everyone watching this unfold.

What's been put out in the media today (Friday 5/1) is that this flu is "mild" and not to worry. I believe that is propaganda to prevent panic.

By the end of May, I think there will be shocking numbers of confirmed cases and unfortunately deaths.

I'm sorry that so many people want to look the other way, not take this seriously, and even joke about it. Of course, there are many unanswered questions but to let your guard down now would be foolish. In my opinion, those who do not prepare to shelter in place at home for a couple of weeks will regret not preparing.

A killer flu that spreads as fast and as far as this one is something to be very concerned about. They have not reduced the pandemic threat level from 5 back down to 4 have they? Why not? Because it is about to go to Pandemic Level 6 within the next few days.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Starred and Flagged.

Scary.

At work I have to share a bathroom with (last count of female employee list on our floor) 110 other women.

Of those women, when I am in a stall and listen, about half, 50% don't wash their hands after using the facilities.

Most of the people I work with are college educated.

As I am sitting in my low cube it is common for people to walk around, coughing and sneezing with no tissue or covering their mouth and nose.

The office I work in has many many people crunched in together.

When one coughs or sneezes, their germs can travel up to 30 feet.

The man who sits two cubes away from me had a son that just got back last week from Mexico City (the 11 year old was there for two weeks).

The orange you pick up at the store could have been handled by ?.

Here in America you will read "I won't wear a mask", well it's exactly this attitude that may kill us yanks. This macho, cowboy, I'm too sexy for a mask attitude and we possibly may spread this thing to each other and wake up one morning to have many of us "not here".

Very scary times.

Wonder how this thing really got started?

Wonder if it was a "accident" or "natural" occurrence?

I don't trust the news media, their a bunch of fancy teleprompt readers.

Many of us may cease existence and never know the real story.

Strange I hear it targets younger people and so far not the real old. There was a 23 month old baby that has died. My heart goes out to the parents.

Yes, these are scary times.

I hope and pray your numbers are incorrect but your souce is reliable.

I know a little Mexican, (the cleaning lady doesn't suspect because I am a Gringo) and she had mentioned to one of the other hispanic ladies while I was washing my hands that her mother in Mexico says she knows several people that have died from this flu, there's more deaths from this than whats being reported on the news and the border patrol is being increased. (That's all I caught).

Anyone out there that knows or hears of anything else, please post as our news source is only going to tell us what "they" want us to know and want to keep "work productivity" up and not create a "panic".

If this thing is only targeting a certain age group, it could be a "natural viral mutation" as the older group may already have immunities to it.

If it is a natural occurrence than that is better than the alternative ie: artificially gene spliced created.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Originally posted by Mexican against NAU

You are comparing oranges with apples and ONE WEEK against A YEAR.

Alritey... let's do some math.

ok so lets say we take 200,000 (This is a totally made up number and just an example. I don't know the exact number.) thousand deaths in a year of normal flu and divide that by 52. That's 3,846.1539 deaths in a week.

Lets compare Oranges.

150 dead so far from swine flu.
3,846 dead from regular flu.

Big difference. When the numbers start to surpass the regular flu numbers worry.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by grey580]

They have just brought the number of deaths down from 150 to 101.At this rate nobody will have died from swine flu by the end of this week.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

A killer flu that spreads as fast and as far as this one is something to be very concerned about. They have not reduced the pandemic threat level from 5 back down to 4 have they? Why not? Because it is about to go to Pandemic Level 6 within the next few days.

That's like saying.

"They have not increased the pandemic threat level from 5 upwards to 6 have they? Why not? Because it is about to go back down to Pandemic Level 4 within the next few days."

Bad, bad, logic.

[edit on 2/5/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Well...there's the thing.

You say 'Boost your immune system now!'

I say, while a stronger immune system *may* help you not to get infected in the first place (although it probably won't), that very same *strong* immune system is going to be the very thing that helps to kill you.

It's the immune system, in trying to fight off the virus that actually causes your lungs to fill with mucus and blood. Which, as you know will make it hard to survive. No air, no life.

If you allow your immune system to decline, or even suppress it, *YES*, you may be more susceptible to infection initially, but because your immune system is weak or weakened, it probably won't kill you.

Ironic isn't it.

Let's not die of irony.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It is difficult not to think of this flu with all of the coverage on the media,I don't watch TV,but most everyone else does.

Yippity Yappity about the latest horsecrap threat to humanity............

I was thinking about it on my daily errands yesterday,and realised that if there is anything to this flu thing,that there are a lot more people infected than is known or reported.

Just an example....I was in close contact with two people before I even left the house,two more at a business,ten more at a waiting area,ten more on public transportation........

That is twenty four people I was in close contact with just yesterday...

So there.....

If this virus is real and virulent,and everyone were to be in contact with half,or even one quarter the number of people I was yesterday,there may be a real problem in the making here.

Kinda puts a new twist on home-schooling your children too,doesn't it?....schools are giant "germ exchange facilities" in my opinion...

And I think it would be a lot more difficult for people to remain ignorant,or just downright stupid,if they had to teach their children themselves,instead of the normal lazy azz american way of having someone else do it so they can work harder to buy all that stuff they don't need.....

Anyway...

Things like this virus,if it exists,occur naturally,I tire of reading posts and hearing people say that it is an engineered virus or pathogen...

In the past,it is likely that a virus evolved that would be capable of wiping out most life forms on earth,maybe all...that would be counterproductive,wouldn't it?.

That is why it probably existed for about ten seconds,killed it's host before it could spread to others,and/or died along with it's host and/or then mutated into something less deadly.

Before you go off the deep end and start thinking that the end of the world is nigh,consider that nature is a giant balancing act.

Nothing in the system evolves in a way that would,and does things that would result in it's complete and utter destruction other than the human race.

Any species which disrupts the overall equilibrium of the system,the world,the environment...inadvertantly creates the engine of it's own destruction.

We may be about to get exactly the thing we have been working toward...

Or maybe not.

Think more deeply,trust yourself enough to actually make sense of things yourself without relying on your masters.

It is all quite meaningless anyway.......

[edit on 2-5-2009 by chiponbothshoulders]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarrylGalasso
WOW! That is simply phenomenal. It is beyond comprehension that this guy could have come up with this in 1995. Of every link I have visited from this site, this one without question has the most relevance and importance. I am still absolutely in utter amazement at the accuracy. I would really like to talk to this guy or at the very least blog with him for about a month.

Thanks for the link!

I think it would be a very good idea for you to start a thread about this if you haven't already.

[edit on 5/2/2009 by DarrylGalasso]

That site references David Icke. It can't be given much credibility imho.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join