It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: Exponential Numbers of the Swine Pandemia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mexican against NAU

You are comparing oranges with apples and ONE WEEK against A YEAR.

Alritey... let's do some math.

ok so lets say we take 200,000 (This is a totally made up number and just an example. I don't know the exact number.) thousand deaths in a year of normal flu and divide that by 52. That's 3,846.1539 deaths in a week.

Lets compare Oranges.

150 dead so far from swine flu.
3,846 dead from regular flu.

Big difference. When the numbers start to surpass the regular flu numbers worry.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by grey580]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Amazingly while I'm reading & posting on this thread, the wife is on the phone at the side of me talking to her mother.

She just said a woman at the school she works at has "a really bad cold" & is off work - she just got back from Mexico.

Needless to say the MIL is now banned from calling around here

PS I'm in the UK

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mexican against NAU

Yep... sorry I apologize, I didn't read it whole.

You could be right about the numbers but anyway... you could start saying the same about common flu, that by now, has infected more and killed more.
Don't you agree?

The truth about this virus is that all the infected outside Mexico recuperated.
It is not "very" lethal.
However, I know, it could become "more" lethal and return in a second wave, probably more deadly during the next influenza season... or become so, during the South America season, which is just starting... according to an article I read in NewScientist.

Good thinking. sorry again

Anyaway... Please take a look at this post...

Just to get into my perspective =]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Oh, my GOD! You are using FAKE information. Use facts and the current exponential growth known. Do not make information. GO AND DO YOUR RESEARCH. Stop messing the facts with your point of view. You don't want to sway the numbers to fit your way of thinking!

Now, go use GOOGLE. Do your job. I'll wait here.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Thank you for explaining this

line twoo

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

I am so sorry to hear that!

Prepare as best you can. Take care of your family. Don't panick, prepare.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

If I don't use the numbers we have from the onset of the pandemia, I will make my own. I will be twisting the facts to which ever way I want to twist the information, but it will not be FACTUAL.

Besides, a pandemia is not a movie. People don't go twice to see it or listen to the accounts of people who already went to the movies. This is NATURE.

The more people get infected, the more people will be infected and therefore there will be more deaths. Do you know your sylogisms?

Yes, I know my what syllogism is. The only one that applies now and has been proven is:

People will be infected.
Some infected will Die.
Therefore, some people will die.

So yes, you are correct in believing that some people will die. However, you are using an unproven premise in your statement. You are assuming that the infection rate will grow exponentially. This is not a fact because there is not enough available data to make that conclusion. This may very well be proven true and I would not be surprised at all, but I feel like you are jumping the gun a little.

Obviously, the more people that are infected the more people that will die. This statement, however, says nothing about the mortality rate nor the infection rate of the virus.

I'm not trying to argue with you on any level, so please don't take it that way. Like I've said, I believe that this virus has all the makings of something very sinister, but it doesn't seem responsible to make these assumptions on such limited points of data.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I AM NOT HERE TO FEEL SUPERIOR IN ANY WAY; nor to oppose anybody contrary to what I post, either.

ALL I ASK IS READ THE STARTING POST IN THIS THREAD THOROUGHLY AND PREPARE JUST IN CASE. BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.

The numbers I used are the current OFFICIAL numbers and the exponential growth is an average of the current official information available. If you don't know what an exponential number is, search it. That's a constant. It does not change.

Again, do not panick. It's beter to be safe than sorry. Knowledge is superior to denial.

God bless.

sign off.

[edit on 1/5/2009 by Mexican against NAU]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mexican against NAU

Just my personal thoughts at this time but yes prepare in every possible way.

The most important thing is to be mentally prepared, spiritually prepared, socially prepared in that even though everyone else on the block is continuing to go forward with their lives as this little test has shown us they will indeed do, you can be now prepared to accept that and instead of doing as they will do, know how you will be in the next wave.

If you are physically and materially prepared but continue to move with what is sociably accepted and ignore the facts or potential facts it is playing Russian roulet with yor life. You cannot have it both ways, you are either a lion or sheep.

This little test has given those with eyes to see and ears to hear and hearts to listen the opportunity to survive the next waves of depopulation techniques.

It also shows you just what is important to you in a real crisis situation. It shows you who is important, and what you will need if this lasts longer next time which it will.

Did your children like mine eat all of the 6 months supply of 'occassional' chocolates? Or drink all of the juices you had in eye sight? When people are in self imposed lockdown they instantly become more thirsty and hungry than usual...

And did you actually break into that flour and make bread? Did you put the big pot of beans on as the staple? Did you crack open the big bag of rice? or did you dive straight into your canned goods and convenient supplies first?

How much do you rely on your freezer to keep your food cold? How much of your stored food will rot in the summer when rolling blackouts hit?

Did you have a backup plan for your chidren in case you get sick? Did you have an alternate place for them to go, or have a designated area in your space to confine the sick?

So many lessons can be gleemed by this little test.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

You are comparing oranges with apples and ONE WEEK against A YEAR.

Alritey... let's do some math.

ok so lets say we take 200,000 (This is a totally made up number and just an example. I don't know the exact number.) thousand deaths in a year of normal flu and divide that by 52. That's 3,846.1539 deaths in a week.

Lets compare Oranges.

150 dead so far from swine flu.
3,846 dead from regular flu.

Big difference. When the numbers start to surpass the regular flu numbers worry.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by grey580]

Think you should check out my thread I just made

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Depending on how you cant stuff we could have already passed the real number of deaths from the "flu" each year with this H1N1. The flu doesn't kill 34k people each year the onset of complications like pneumonia do. The deaths we are seeing from H1N1 are directly those deaths and not complications.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I think we will see at least a million infected by the end of may.... those numbers will most likely be reported as for example ~100,000 by the MSM.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim11
The truth about this virus is that all the infected outside Mexico recuperated.
It is not "very" lethal.
However, I know, it could become "more" lethal and return in a second wave, probably more deadly during the next influenza season... or become so, during the South America season, which is just starting... according to an article I read in NewScientist.

Well from the 'flu' perhaps yes in many cases, however for everycase accounted for recovered, and remember this has been running around long before it was reported according to what we have discovered so far, and the problem lies in the secondary infections from the virus which will not be accounted for as flu deaths...

We have only just begun as you know this first wave and many people have been left immunocompromised and many will develop other non flu related symptoms as time goes by. Many will be called 'allergy complications, asthma and smoking related, but watch the national and international obituaries and do the math.

I suspect that one of the reasons for the huge jump in tobacco prices last month was to force many into buying the cheaper brands which will exonerate the bigger companies from law suits related to this upper respiratory influenza... Just thinking.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm still scratching my head on how come Obama was "right there" in Mexico and he doesn't have the Swine Flu. I know he must have shook hands that had contamination what are the chances with a person being right there in the mix of it and not getting it or coming home and giving it to his family.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
MY contribution from an email recieved:

Dear NaturalNews readers,

NaturalNews has now confirmed that CDC laboratories are incapable of testing all the influenza samples they're being sent. Backlogged beyond all reason, the CDC's official "confirmed" numbers of H1N1 infections and deaths are so low as to be utterly meaningless.

Read my story to find out why one epidemiologist admits, "The specimens are coming in faster than they can possibly be tested..."

www.naturalnews.com...

Today I've also posted a timeline of the history of pandemic outbreaks, from 412BC to today:

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Interesting thread. This "could" happen but time will tell.
There are also many factors to take into consideration when doing the math in order for the math to not be tweaked and incorrect. Until reliable sources are established (which are not MSM) without tweaking of information and until everyone that has the swine flue is recognized you cannot properly calculate the odds of catastrophe and total pandemic.

Tips:
Be prepared.

The thing about what one person considers fear mongering, the other considers truth. As the truth is painful it brings about fear. Regardless of how scary something might potentially be, don't push it aside as fear mongering because you might not be comfortable with it. The first step to surviving something of catastrophic proportions is acceptance, not denial, and from there a plan of action.

The truth usually isn't something warm you can cuddle up with.
The truth and reality as it is, is something much more, well, scary.

But time will tell.....

[edit on 1-5-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

"This little test has given those with eyes to see and ears to hear and hearts to listen the opportunity to survive the next waves of depopulation techniques."

I am really resonating with this. I was thinking as much earlier before seeing your post and it hit me quite hard emotionally to realize what is going on and to see that this is perhaps the hardest challenge many of us will ever go through in our lifetime when it really kicks off. I even got a sign about it from my dead father. No more watching the movie, we will be IN the movie. And you are right , there is alot of internal preparation to do in readiness for what is planned.

Jeez, what a crazy planet this is.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by big gee
Relax Guys, it's just Mother Earth shaking off some of it's human fleas. As in a dog, it will be healthier after the population of parasites is reduced

Somehow I think the 'parasites' of the earth will survive, and the poor will be the ones to bite the dust, as usual...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Do the numbers account for mass hysteria?

My dad told me how many influenza cultures they are getting in his lab (At least 300% more than this time last year) and a very large (if not all) are negative for Type A Influenza.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Some MSM statistics...for what they are worth.... :

If a "suspected" case is sent to the CDC from local/state chain of command, then there is a 95% chance that it will become a "confirmed case" and reported in CDC data.

The CDC isn't concerned about # of cases, but only "hot spots"now?

Also the close contact (interpersonal/small group) odds of contracting the virus are 30%.

S of J

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Did not people in here say that 30,000 people die every year from the regular flu in America alone.
When 2 million each year die from cancer noone cares. If we all panic and fear which is destructive we will see our graves sooner.
Please calm down there are no confirmed dead cases in other countries as of yet.
The light is working to abate it and trust in your light. Put your minds together and think positive and live each day as if its your last. Be happy and surround yourself with happy situations.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join