It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu "Pandemic Lie" Mandates Marshal Law before Wallstreet Crash!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Originally posted by 04326

Originally posted by wonderworld
I'm surprised a person of your stature doesnt understand the difference of a bear market rally and the next step to the Great Depression. Have you seen the Correlating charts. We also have never seen this sort of volatility in history. We haven’t seen blood on the streets yet.

This is the calm before the storm. Look at Vanguard, for instance. Who would have thought it would break a buck. Everyone fled to treasuries. I for one went a different route.

Wow, this might get me in trouble, but you are really showing your ignorance

The VIX is at like 38 I believe, and yes we have lost over 50% before, and we will again, this is how we make NEW HIGHS

Take a look at the DJIA over the past 80 some years..

If you would like to take a look at Bond prices lately.. not getting that good of a return anymore.. why?.. because now people are betting they will of course get a better return on equities (over 30% last 50 days or so)

You should research a little more before you make a fool out of yourself again

[edit on 2-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
This is NOT a "Current Market" Thread..

Post on topic please or not at all..

Thank you

Semper

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

What do you mean things are watering down pretty quickly here in Canada? That doesn't make any sense. If anything the opposite of your statement is happening. May 1st had it's largest increase in confirmed Canadian cases so far.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I totally agree with the OP, it has also crossed my mind the last week or so.
It's all so obvious really, you couldn't even call it a conspiracy.
It's out in the open and staring us all in the face.

It's really like VOLUNTARY MARTIAL LAW.
Everyone staying at home and not planning any more tea parties and other protest rallies. Who would go and possibly get infected?
The beauty of it is in it's simplicity IMO.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Flighty]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

If you really think some member of the illuminati is going to go to some "*hole in mexico and drop a virus that has a 0.1% killrate among humans I have some land to sell you here in florida that floats on water

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/2/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Well it obviously doesn't have to kill many people for it to cause the biggest panic we've seen since 9/11.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

if this is as bad as it gets media wise after 911 and this is the best the illuminati have in their back pocket, you have grossly mis-underestimated their global economic and political powers

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Don't get me wrong, I don't think this is the grande finale.
It's only the beginning.
I don't believe this is the best they can do.
Ir's really only a preview of what's to come.

But right here and now, you've got to admit, this Swine Flu on top of the financial meltdown, has made people a lot easier to control.
Imagine how much easier it's going to get if they keep firing stuff like this at frequent intervals?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

I think the opposite..

If this is a card played by illuminati, they are making themselves look stupid to the big money players (wall street)

And sorry to bring it up again, but, wall street is the ONLY LEADING INDICATOR we have

I cant comment anymore about this my friend

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Or for the big pharma and the rats behind it, do start making more variations of vaccine to keep their coffers full at the expenses a created pandemic.

What else is behind this but profits for some.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solar.Absolution

Uh.. martial law was declared during the banker bailout of '08.

Seriously people, if you want to be taken remotely seriously, you simply cannot post these blatant lies. Martial Law was never declared and the US is not operating under some "state of emergency war thingy."

Why bother posting this kind of thing without at least a Youtube video of a couple of goobers sitting at a kitchen table speaking about their, "sources," who cant be "identified?"

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Night Watchman]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

When you think about it, there are a LOT of people making money out of this.
Yes, the big Pharma companies but also everyone else down the line.
Even your local doctor who's business is tripling with over anxious people to the Supermarkets with people stocking up on food (not that it's a bad thing, I've done it myself). Even home delivered fast food is booming as a result with more people staying home instead of eating out.

So, in heaps of industries too numerous to list, this is having a stimulus effect.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Dear Mr. Mod,

Since you are presumably "monitoring" this thread to keep it On Topic.

Why is the typo / misspelling in this thread title left to stand uncorrected?

Mandates Marshal Law before Wallstreet Crash!!!

Just Kurious.

Thanks.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
To the original poster of this thread. You are spot on my friend. I hope people start seeing what is going on. I have been buying food, ammo, and guns for a year now. Get ready, because in the next 6 months, the # will hit the fan my friends.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
Just a thought. . . why didn't any self-proclaimed psychic let us in on economic collapse or the flu business?

They did! Just Google some of the prophecy sites, and there were several prophecies before the stock market crash, and one about the Swine Flu. There were several about a month ago, forecasting something very grim that would happen within the next month, which is now! Also, lots of info on YouTube! Hope this helps!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I found this video pretty interesting, posted on youtube last august and seems to explain exactly what is going on now. I don't know how valid this all is.

Bird Flu Hoax
August 05, 2008 12x10min=2hrs
The Bird Flu is surrounded by hype and misinformation, and it's hard to know exactly what to believe. With that in mind, Dr. Ott decided to get to the heart of the issue. The fruits of his research are presented in this two hour seminar.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by BugByte]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueangel7

Originally posted by mikerussellus
Just a thought. . . why didn't any self-proclaimed psychic let us in on economic collapse or the flu business?

They did! Just Google some of the prophecy sites, and there were several prophecies before the stock market crash, and one about the Swine Flu. There were several about a month ago, forecasting something very grim that would happen within the next month, which is now! Also, lots of info on YouTube! Hope this helps!

Somewhere they is a psychic predicting in vague terms any possible type of event for every part of every year.

When one event ultimately coincided with an earlier prediction does coincide people will say "You must be psychic!"

One of them, Jean Something?, rose to fame because she predicted vaguely a major death around for the year JFK was assassinated. She never got much right before or after.

If you shoot enough arrows you hit the target sometimes.

Mike

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
the spanish flu of 1918 was named so because the only country that made any mention of it was Spain, though it originated in the US and was brought to Europe by US soldiers. This was so since at the time the first world war was raging on. The reason it was not mentioned was to avoid mass hysteria, and keep up moral. Since the opposite could be said of current policies regarding public information, IMO it was made and used to cause mass hysteria and create a need for martial law. I´ll bet the farm that this virus ,with a built in timer , was a test or a first phase. Thats why the majority of deaths were in GUatimala, and then Mexico, and then less as it spread. Much like a bio weapon does (as I have read here on ATS) to control the spread.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This Swine Flu Pandemic reminds me of the movie, "12 Monkeys". Has anyone seen this movie? It's a great Sci-Fi Movie, and there is a Doomsday Nut, who is an assistant to a famous virologist, and the assistant goes to seven major cities in the world and releases an invisible virus and almost everyone in the world dies. Bruce Willis is a time-traveler, and he goes back in time to try to find out who released the virus. Very thought-provoking movie, and it reminds me of some of the things going on right now!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join