It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu "Pandemic Lie" Mandates Marshal Law before Wallstreet Crash!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GOTZEUS

extra, extra read all about it (reverberates as an echo unto it's past as to it's future?) .....Pard^n...but....they impose martial law 'after' rushing off the marks to their markers; some of the largest open pits ever mined I 'could' add.

Common military folk neva-saw-notin, or were they allowed to see what they thought they saw? It's unfortunate that many know not the hand they serve. As a herd of lions unto the will of a floating feather, they nor their feather know Not. Someone check the grammer. One's fate looms forth as a cocoon to a locust.
Pardon me while I light my fire.
I don't like the smoke.

Should one wonder how much respect one of supposed power should give to others that continue to lie in wait for their 'next' move

Did they bridle the bark and the bite?

Would it be Right?

Do as you like as a Pike would right...?

A true troll would have misinterpreted the above for his own sake.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Man,

I think the "pandemic" (and all major events) have plenty of reasons for taking place.

I'm sure they are killing alot of birds with one stone.

Never waste a good crisis!!!

star flag

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Memysabu
They are not going to enact marshal law until a lot of people have it so how on earth will it be a lie if so many people have it? Listen my friend just got it this morning are you seriously trying to say this flu doesnt exist? I really dont know how you come to this conclusion theres dead people in Mexico. I mean if that doesnt show you its real maybe the video will from the sick wards. Seriously people deny ignorance this is just rediculous.

Seriously. When this paranoia storm is over a lot of people are going to feel silly.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

I guess it depends on how it ends?

Really, lets hope it all blows over - but until then ATS will be ATS...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

You say feel? What did you feel? Were you there....to be aware? Do you bear the thorn of another or are you of it's bark?

May the mirror tell no lie and the lie have no mirror.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Are you trying to be wise or are you just spasmodically riddle/poetry-happy?
reply to post by lozenge

I guess it depends on how it ends?

Rhetorical...

Really, lets hope it all blows over - but until then ATS will be ATS...

Yeah, I get that, I've been here for nearly a year, you joined a few weeks ago. Eventually you'll see a pattern of this sort of hysteria that never leads to anything it's suppose to. I'm not saying that this couldn't be linked to some sort of conspiracy, but the martial law fear seems pretty ridiculous and over dramatic.

This just seems like another distraction. The way people play into these distractions makes them very successful for those creating them, which is sad to see.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
There has always been a lot of talk/suspsicion that the ptb deliberately engineered and then fuelled the current economic slump. But although the global economy is in rather a bad state, it is not yet an all-out depression .In order to build something new from the ashes- a new world currency for example - the general consensus has been that the economy would need to totally crash the world over. I mean REALLY F*ck up big time to "justify" such radical revisions .

A pandemic would be the PERFECT way to put the lid on the economic coffin. If enough people get infected then further economic problems would ensue without people even needing to die. Plenty would be off work sick, would then lose their jobs potentially due to all the sick leave taken, businesses would suffer and go under more and more etc etc. The Food industry would be hit massively too, with sick and dying workers and this would further their codex alimentarius plans surely ?

There IS the possibility that this virus WILL "go big" and it certainly seems that the ptb are preparing for that. Alot of people are aware that there are plans to cull the population and a LETHAL pandemic would take care of this while at the same time completely screwing the world economy. Add to that the millions who might die not because of catching the virus but because of losing their jobs, having no money for food, being victims of crime while the world goes mad, committing suicide, etc etc. They could achieve ALOT more with a real pandemic on the scale of 1918 than they could through a fabricated or mild pandemic ......?

They haven't gone to level 5 before and most people are expecting it to go to level 6. All this talk of martial law and camps I can see and agree with BUT America is not the only country on the planet and as we know the ptb have to be able to control the whole planet, in order to do that I would imagine a REAL pandemic would need to become necessary in order for countries around the world to adopt a similar stance to the USA and start rounding people up and so forth. In the UK I don't think we have this kind of military threat hanging over our heads and something REAL would have to happen for the UK governments and other governments to consider revising their existing protocol and start acting like the American military. Otherwise we are talking of just one country -America - freaking out and rounding people up in camps and I don't see how one country alone acting like this would be enough to control the world population. The NWO plans embrace the whole global arena, not just the USA

Also, if this does go to level 6 reasons would need to be given for this in terms of the increased threat of the virus. If it is all merely hype then this presupposes that every scientist speaking for the CDC and WHO are going to be paid to lie about it because no-ones going to buy into the threat unless the threat looks very real and likely. I'm not convinced such an elaborate cover up amongst the scientific community could be orchestrated ? I would think that if they go to level 6 and the scientists can justify this then a pandemic IS probably likely and I can't dismiss the idea that such a pandemic was deliberately orchestrated as it is quite well known that a population cull is on the agenda. Mass culling would occur in a real pandemic and the "blame" would be focused on mother nature by most, not the ptb

They need everything to go haywire before they can begin to make real moves towards globalization. And what better way to band the world together than create the mother of all human catastrophes then when it's over, sit around their round table and hash out new policies to help a "new world" get created from the ashes of the old one........

Just some thoughts, I'm not sure I'm convinced of my own considerations yet but I'm throwing them out here anyway.

[edit on 1/5/09 by cosmicpixie]
PS) A REAL pandemic could also act to "weed out" the weak from the strong in the human race . Only those with the strongest constitutions and /or those who were intelligent enought to prepare for self sufficiency and survival would make it through. The virus acts like a eugenecist, leaving the strongest behind. So in their "new world" they have a good start with the human race scaled back and "weeded out"...........?

[edit on 1/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I think it is real, I think it is dangerous. I think it might still fizzle but it is obvious - if any of the information at all is credible - that it is highly contagious.

Then, as a regular ol' witch, I sit around and here all the people talk and gripe about how there's too many people on this planet, and esp. about hispanics and this planet just cannot handle this many people and then there are the peta folks and the peta lite folks and they wanna use it to bring attention to the pigs' conditions and there's the microbiologist and epidemioligsts who waddle in this complex mire everyday and know the dangers that contagions can cause, and they wouldn't be DOING it if they were not EXCITED by it and then there's the news wanting the big story and OMG all of mankind is at risk is - hey- about as GOOD as you can get. What's really sad are seeing the health nuts wrestle with their own need for invulnerability, and it seems like most of them are deciding denial is the best way to ensure that.

So you've got a lot of excited folks all vying for attention and EVERYONE is wanting to use it to further their agendas - now - who's going to be the most powerful? This is nothing if not a power play. You've got the WHO and the CDC, the Homeland security and the fema and the blah blah blah de blah and the Muslims over in Egypt that hate pigs - just hate those nasty things - why do those slimy creatures have to be legal here? Every other muslim nation outlaws them - let's KILL THEM ALL.

Dark Power Plays at work. That is CERTAIN.

And I look out and I see it is Beltane - Happy Beltane - a great magickal time of increase and fertility - and the moon is in first quarter and wow, you couldn't ask for a better time of year to grow something now, could you?

And I have to take the sides of the Christians that this is a SPIRITUAL battle of sorts as much as anything else - but they are looking for left behind while I'm looking at who exactly is going to be able to muster the most power here? The good folk that want to protect life - all of it, not just your families but the hispanic guys in Mexico too - or is it going to be those that would plant nasty bugs this time of year hoping to use the poison they make to increase their own power for enslavement.

Now that's just what I see. Watch it as the moon grows. Think about taking a side. You want excitement and death, or do you want it to fizzle and go away?

[edit on 1-5-2009 by hadriana]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
"They control the population by raising a SIMPLE flu threat to a level that mandates quarenteens"

But quarenteens is only 40 days...and then what???? They are doing this only to control the people 40 days?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I think the goal is simply to keep fear levels high, so that people are kept in a fight or flight mindset and can't rationalise and do anything constructive. Those that are not afraid will prosper or consolidate. At it's core it's applied psychology.

Not that the threat is not real, I believe it is, but hyped and I don't think mankind can be wiped out by a virus, we are stronger than that.

Even if people are dieing and you get ill, the key in all this is never to feel fear. Takes some emotional self control, but it's possible after some meditation to supress the fear knee jerk reaction to the point it's pratically inexistant. Then positive loving emotion and it's intuitions married to liberated rational thought are free to guide one's life, and things don't seem so bad, because indeed they are not.

My 5c

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I think this is a pre-test for next Flu season.

Right now it isn't Flu season, I noticed how they are saying vaccine in six months for next Flu season. Get people to panic they come up with Flu vaccine for the fall season then they put out the word get you flu shot in case this flu comes and people panic and run to get there flu shot full of goodies such as implants in the shots.

I think that when this passes and I think it will very soon I might even say in a week then we need to start getting rid of people in office so they start to fear us a little. W.H.O World Health Organization the UN are all grouped together with governments that as mentioned here at ATS that are attempting to bring in new money system (after they robbed us blind) and the NWO.

People need to group together and help one another and not panic like they want.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
People having it is not a lie...the lie is..
Is it rampid enough to call a level 5 emergency??? NO it is not..
Check the info on how many people get the flu, TB, or any other virus..
I don't recall a level 5 being called in the past few years...
Its a virus, it's NOT worth calling a level 5...
Level 6 mandates a QUARENTEEN, Marshal Law..
Do your homework

huh. The very definition of level 5 is

human-to-human spread of the virus in at least two countries in the same region. This is a strong signal that a pandemic is imminent, with little time left to finish preparations.....

Phase 6, global pandemic has begun. This includes community level outbreaks in at least one other region. This may trigger countries to activate their own pandemic response plans, though some countries may already have done this in phases 4 or 5. WHO continues to monitor the virus' spread, check for resistance to antivirals and consider whether vaccine producers should be asked to switch from making seasonal flu vaccine to pandemic vaccine. Based on how the virus spreads, WHO may also advise countries to take measures such as closing schools, workplaces and mass gatherings. The agency will also make specific recommendations for health workers and doctors as to how to treat the disease and reduce its spread in hospitals. And it will oversee distribution of its emergency stockpile of 5 million antiviral treatments to countries in need.
source

Did you read the definition of level 5. human-to-human spread of the virus in at least two countries in the same region Did this not happen? Also, Where does it say level six constitutes MARTIAL LAW (not marshall) or quarenteen?

[edit on 1-5-2009 by tide88]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

Check the info on how many people get the flu, TB, or any other virus..
I don't recall a level 5 being called in the past few years...

Neither of the above constitutes a pandemic.

According to the World Health Organization (WHO), a pandemic can start when three conditions have been met:

Emergence of a disease new to a population.
Agents infect humans, causing serious illness.
Agents spread easily and sustainably among humans.
A disease or condition is not a pandemic merely because it is widespread or kills many people; it must also be infectious. For instance, cancer is responsible for many deaths but is not considered a pandemic, because the disease is not infectious or contagious

So maybe it is you who needs to read up on things.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
MARTIAL LAW (not marshall) or quarenteen?
[edit on 1-5-2009 by tide88]

That's quarantine (not quarenteen)

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Those of you, thinking the GOVERNMENTS LIKE THE USA Government, were planning this, for marshal law, control or whatever other conspiracy, give these numb skulls in politics Way to much credit. Not sure exactly how this spurred up, but I don't think they are smart enough to come up with such a idea, not to mention here in the USA, we did NOT even have a secretary of HEALTH yet. Seriously? The story has politics in it, but I don't think these numb skulls can pull off such a evil deed as creating this, even if they did, look at how good of a job they did. (sarcastic) They screwed up if they started this cuzz, no one else is dieing now. People are getting better.

This is a result of Nature. We have been polluting overpopulating, and really as a whole not preserving nor taking care of our home. EARTH. Maybe this is just her warning shot.

I would say more along the lines of bioterror of some kind, not ruling out gov. but I am not much of one when it comes conspiracy Life is to short to be sticking my nose where it don't belong.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Adrifter]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The tag line of this board is, "deny ignorance," is it not?

Then why are so many here not taking the time to educate themselves on viruses? Those of you who see this as a pre-cursor to martial law (what hasn't become a pre-cursor to martial law around here lately??), in my opinion, need to do some research on past pandemics and the stages of same.

I do not, in any way, mean any disrespect to my fellow posters. I just think that we all need to take a deep breath and step away from the conspiracy red phone for a moment.

There was an op-ed piece earlier in the week by John Barry that provided a solid overview of past pandemics. What the W.H.O. and the CDC are concerned about is, not so much the strength of the current Swine Flu cases, but rather what comes next.

Historically, pandemics have come in waves. The first is often wide spread but not terrible dangerous. Then, approximately, 6 months later, there often comes the more virulent form after the virus has the chance to either better adapt to a human host or joins forces with another virus and mutates into a more powerful version not affected by the current anti virals.

I believe the international and domestic health organizations have acted entirely appropriately. The same can't be said for some of the local city/state govts who have over reacted by closing schools due to isolated and unconfirmed cases.

Let's take this seriously and avoid the simple minded default position of "The PTB are plotting to kill us!" This virus pandemic is real and I think it is our responsibility to view this in an open minded, reasoned way.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I agree with the basic concept, its a smokescreen to cover up the financial collapse worldwide. I look at it as the "911" for the world. Look for martial law and forced inoculation soon.

For those of you who think everything is "ok", you need to go back and continue watching your TV and continue living in your TV FANTASY LAND. And enjoy your poisonous vaccines!

For those of us who live in reality, make sure you have your storable food and ammo, we many need it very soon.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
ATSers -- let's take this a step further:

this is a good thread, with good ideas/arguements from many angles; let's not just continue our discussion..

..but let's copy the url of this thread and email it to several of our 'uninvolved' friends and family -- try to get them involved too..

..I'm sure many of us do this all the time, but let's keep it up..

together we are stronger..

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by octaviameister

For those of you who think everything is "ok", you need to go back and continue watching your TV and continue living in your TV FANTASY LAND. And enjoy your poisonous vaccines!

For those of us who live in reality, make sure you have your storable food and ammo, we many need it very soon.

I agree wholeheartedly with your advice to live in reality. Sadly, too many here seem to believe reality begins and ends with paranoia. Don't get me wrong, I believe in skepticism. It's healthy. There also needs to be a willingness to educate ourselves in the important issues. Such as flu pandemics. Simply writing this off as a "PTB," plot is to deny reality, not grasp it.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
We know that the media is reporting sporadically, the governments are using air time to convey the message of cautious concern, the World Health Organization is coordinating with global authorities. We know the condition of the global economy. We know the measures taken by TPTB over the last 8 years to extend control by the governments and militaries of the world. We know that Israel is threatening to attack Iran. We know that N. Korea is shouting for attention. WE know that taxes are increasing and wages are not. We know that unemployment is rising hysterically. We know that politicians are liars and self-serving insects. We know that Mass. Senate just passed a Pandemic Flu Martial Law Bill. www.abovetopsecret.com...

We know that riots have broken out across the globe and Tea Parties have been ignored or downplayed by US Gov. We know that "Fusion Center" reports are focusing on returning vets as potentially likely to be recruited by Extremists. We know that NorthCom has instituted its first ever Military Command on US soil. We know what happened during Hurricane Katrina - gun confiscation, isolation, lack of humane treatment. We know that many things are ocurring and either are exploited to garner more fear or completely downplayed.

The question is why so much confusion and contradiction? For anyone to think that these issues do not add up to a bigger picture, those ones would have to be determined not to see the writing on the wall.

What the agenda amounts to will be seen in time. But, to wait for PROOF of the big picture is irresponsible. I suspect, as do many others, that the global economic crisis is the impetus (crisis) to cause the public of all countries to beg for (reaction) governments to take strong action to make us all safe (solution).

The end of liberty is at hand. The global economy is crashing. Once this fact is widely known and accepted the only possible outcome is rioting, anarchy, chaos. TPTB are well aware of this and have concocted the Pandemic to ensure that citizens are kept from assembling, protesting and effecting significant change in our political structure.

Quarantining vast sections of the planet equals subdued and submissive, fearful reaction from the PEOPLE.

Not only that, Pharma makes a killing (literally) on the anti-flu drugs.

FOllOW the MONEY.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join