It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu "Pandemic Lie" Mandates Marshal Law before Wallstreet Crash!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
[edit on 30-4-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
There is NO such thing as "Marshal" or "Marshall" Law!

It's "Martial"... "Martial"... "Martial"... (say it with me now) "Martial"... "Martial"... "Martial"... ... ...

MARTIAL LAW

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spectre76

Watch it now. If the veins on your temples start bulging you could have a stroke over a spelling error. Are you and English Teacher perhaps?

Laughing with you not at you.

Remember now that you don't have to be an English Professor to post here and it is not in the T&C. Civility is however.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Watch it now. If the veins on your temples start bulging you could have a stroke over a spelling error. Are you and English Teacher perhaps?

Laughing with you not at you.

Remember now that you don't have to be an English Professor to post here and it is not in the T&C. Civility is however.

No, not a teacher at all. Just doing my part trying to keep the "effort" as umm "legit" as possible. If we're going to be "educating" others, it will help in the long run to "speak in an educated manner"... lol

Proper language allows "civility" to thrive.

Cheers!

link   
s&f, I agree with most of your theory, and feel relieved that there are a few people out here that try to look at everything going on and yet still keep thier perspective, while at the same time trying to see the possibilities of what the current situation may bring if the status quo continues as it seems to be doing

link   

LOL you must be the ATS spellcheck Troll.

Re the thread OP is spot on.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Now this is what I call knowledge. It all works in shadow, smoke screens, and undeniable consent. People fall under the wrong impression and you can mold them into whatever sculpture you want...FACISM is coming, and those who think not, so bet it.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
How is anyone "in the know" when they refuse to distinguish "martial" from "marshall" when refering to the threat (or the mob reinforced dellusion, rather.) of martial law. I absolutely have no idea how so many people are convinced by normal people, jumping miles unto their ridiculous conclusions.

Get a grip on life.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Marshal Law? I don't think so. You people said President Bush was going to declare marshal law but did he?? no he didn't. All this flu crap is going to blow over and NO marshal law will be delcared. You people really need a hobby.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
HERE Check it out...Mentions martial law...."not going there" lol

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GOTZEUS

The host on the program said the words "possibility of martial law," just before the close and the guest legal analyst replied "not going there."

Hardly qualifies as discussion or even consideration of the subject. The term has been used on ATS dozens of times in several contexts.

Doesn't make it true or make your post informative. Rather, it places you squarely amidst the sensationalists.

Deny Ignorance!

jw

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

after they declare marshal law, they could use the swine flu cases as an excuse to raid peoples houses who refuse to be vaccinated.know one would care if they did this, they would think the gov. is trying to protect them, instead they are rounding up all the resisters. Its on the way people, I have forseen it.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I agree with your general sentiment, but I'm not so sure that this was orchestrated to take attention away from imminent economic collapse.

An organization or entity that could knowingly create a virus and set it loose on the general public would have no qualms about destroying the economy. They are capable, willing and had the opportunity.

To me, the problems have been coming too fast, too furious to not have some or most of them as deliberate. If you connect the dots starting with a deregulation of the financial markets, erosion of our civil liberties, skyrocketing fuel costs, mortgage fiasco, recession, now swine flu. . . one thing stands out.

First, the problems are either completely ignored, denied or overhyped in the media. Second, there is always something in the background involving money.

You've got the Rumsfeld tie to Tamiflu on this one; Haliburton on the FEMA camps; bail-out companies reporting profits.

This seems to be to the planned systematic dismantling of the US.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

You have the plot down pat though how about the theme?

Who 'supposedly' benefits in the End?

It appears most here are afraid to name names though they know.

We know what must be done though they stare the freight train down with arms down-trodden.

Most have never 'heard' of the NWO/Illuminati.

Makes one wonder.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Jester

Uh.. martial law was declared during the banker bailout of '08. And I'm pretty sure the government of the united states of america has been operating under some sort of 'emergency state of war' or something along those lines since 9/11 making congress and senate purely ceremonial leaving the president to make all decisions.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Martial law will never happen.....1. There is not enough "forces" that can do the job. 2. Even "if" they did...Wouldn't the "forces" change the views on TPTB...Realistically it can not happen......It's all fear mongering....But, to me it would be a exciting time

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Funnily enough, I agee with everything said in that there is an horrific scam taking place against the human race......for a purpose.
Last night i was watching the Time Machine. Do you remember how H G Well had two lines of humanity develop along side eachother. The Eloi had no idea of the existence of the Morlocks.
The Morlocks were literally feeding off the Eloi.

Whenever they wanted to feed, the Morlocks would sound the 'alarm' or the 'siren' and the Eloi would go for shelter where the would be consummed.

I wonder if H G Wells was trying to tell us something about what is really happening on this planet.

The Elite / Morlock feed off us ordinary people / the Eloi and we don't even know they are there.

But then the internet came along, and we started to talk to eachother and we started to find out that something was very wrong on this planet and we understood that the enemy is within......

What we do with this information, time will tell but I for o ne am fed up with being chewed up and spat out by the enemy within, the Morlock, the Elite.....whoever they are.

Maybe the time has come for the Eloi to wake up and smell the BS!

So the alarm is sounding the siren's are ringing and the Morlock want to feed again!
What are we going to do?
Are we just going to walk straight into their trap again?

Not willingly, I hope and certainly not without our eyes wide open and this time with our fists clenched and ready to defend ourselves!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GOTZEUS

I don't know about that, martial law could happen. It's just a matter of lying enough, being a smooth enough talker and making your citizens fear you. Stalin, Hitler both managed to have tons of people follow them and carrry out their orders. I would say that it couldn't last forever, people would wise up eventually, but this all just seems to fit nicely into a way to condition people to accept more government intervention in their lives.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Not that I disagree with all of your reasoning but the WHO definition of a pandemic has not changed over the last year. The reason why this flu has reached 5 on the pandemic scale is because it is a new virus and has been passed human to human in two countries. Once it is passed human to human in three countries it will hit the top of the charts at level 6 on the pandemic scale. That's why it's considered a pandemic.
Avian flu, as of yet, does not pass human to human.
Plus, not completely sure about this, but I think far more people have been infected by this flu than Avian flu in the last year or more.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

The market has already crashed, if you mean the stockmarket that is, what is left is a lot of bad credit in the financial system, its'now on the balance sheets of banks and it is insured by many types of credit derivative contracts (CDS for example). If anything could go really bad is if the whole credit derivatives market would collapse but that is more unlikely today after the massive bailouts by FED, ECB and other reserve banks around the world.

I dont remember the exact figure but the whole credit derivatives market is like 50-55 trillion dollars.

en.wikipedia.org...

/Bye

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join