It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu "Pandemic Lie" Mandates Marshal Law before Wallstreet Crash!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

Good Thead! Starred & Flagged. I been following this story from the start of the first little news article that appeared about the first seven cases in the U.S. of this novel flu virus. So pretty much all of what is out there about this new flu in the Media, and on ATS and through massive amounts of internet searches...I have seen it. Here There is more to this flu outbreak than meets the eye. Something is afoot! We may not know exactly the Who What Where When and Why and How, but we know it is coming!

We all know there is a lot of hype about this novel new flu. But somewhere, buried in the hype, is a real ticking bomb. It is possible, as governemnts have done since the beginning of time, that this is a created planned event. Since the U.S. became a member of the Untied Nations, and the World Health Organization is a specialized branch of the U.N.
we can expect to see unprecedented power grabs by TPTB through this planned event.

One of the things coming down the canal IMHO is this:

An excerpt from the Update on School (K – 12) Dismissal and Childcare Facilities: Interim CDC Guidance in Response to Human Infections with the 2009 Influenza A H1N1 Virus

Based on new information on circulation of a new influenza A (H1N1) virus among people in the US and Mexico first detected in April, 2009, this document provides updated interim planning guidance for State, territorial, tribal, and local communities. This guidance includes recommendations on school dismissal for K – 12 schools and closure of childcare programs and facilities and updates previously issued guidance on community mitigation interventions for this disease (April 28, 2009, www.cdc.gov...). School dismissal and childcare closures are an important part of a comprehensive, layered mitigation approach aimed at reducing disease transmission and associated morbidity and mortality during the 2009 H1N1 virus outbreak in the US.
The goals of these strategies are to slow the spread of the disease in a community to 1) delay the peak of the disease in order to “buy time” for the production and distribution of a vaccine against this new virus, 2) decrease the number of people who get sick from this virus in a given community, thus reducing the “surge” on healthcare systems, and 3) reduce the total number of people who get sick or die.

www.cdc.gov...

So ask your self this question. As far as I know, flu vaccines are not mandatory, and never have been. Children are not routinely vaccinated against the flu. But it looks from the documnet I have posted, that is exactly what is coming. Folks, better get ready. Times are a changing!

[edit on 2-5-2009 by burntheships]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I don't take flu shots or recommend them.

But, hard as it may be to believe on ATS, there are doctors and immunologists who think they are helpful in prevention and data to back this up.

There is such a thing as modern medicine, and for the most part it works. The big pharmaceutical companies would not have grown to the size they are if everything they produced was a scam.

Ditto everything reported on a subject by authorities is not immediately suspect. They're based on the best information available at any given time. Sometimes thing turn out to be different than the situation indicated.

It is still too early to determine where this is going. It may pass, this may be a first wave.

Millions die of flu related illnesses every year. This is just one being focused on because it's unusual in so many respects.

I recommend not overreacting to the speculative horror stories, just yet.

Mike

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
hello to everybody, i'm writing from Italy, (sorry form my poor english).
Please take a look to this link
www.navy.mil...

or make a search on google:

Navy Ready for Future Pacific Pandemics
Release Date: 1/28/2009 5:56:00 AM
realy strange thing.... in january the US NAVY DECLARE TO BE READY FOR PANDEMIC FLU.
Make your own considerations.......everything is scheduled..

[edit on 5-6-2009 by valerio junio]

<< 4  5  6   >>

join