It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu "Pandemic Lie" Mandates Marshal Law before Wallstreet Crash!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think you are right! Coming out of Mexico, it definitely would be a good chance to close the borders. Just like New Orleans needed a good "cleaning out" cleansing type of thing. When I was growing up, New Orleans was such an elegant, beautiful old city. In the past few years, it had become so dangerous and really a cesspool, so Katrina cleaned it out, and I wish that the military had stayed down there to make sure that it stayed cleaned out, etc. I think this flu is probably a biological weapon, and now they want us to stay home, and not go to the movies? What a great opportunity for Marshall Law to go into effect, no money, no more freedom, no roaming the streets at night, etc. Total control over us! Oh, well, I like to be at home, anyway, but how are we going to survive? First the economy, now a pandemic! wow!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I am not buying it to be honest, and the cases here in Canada are watering down pretty quickly. I think that possibly it was an attack on Obama.

I was watching Alex Colliers new interview, April 9th, and he claims there was an attack from off shore on Norfolk Virginia and that new secret triangle intercepted resulting in those projectiles a few weeks ago over Virginia, etc..

So possibly there is some internal stuff going on there in the US, and the Cabal, or the other forces are trying to cause some problems, and when the missle was taken down, they took a run at Obama.

I think possibly that people like Alex Jones, and Alex Collier, and Project Camelot and all of these sources are starting to shift humanity to a new focus. Quite possibly the spiritual aspect has been activated, and these forces are trying to take a run as quick as possible. And this threat level most likely was set in motion a long time ago, and the person pressed the button on the schedule written out for them is thinking, what, is that really in the program, reality is not matching.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by beefytee

This isn’t a personal attack on you. Honestly. I find the economy to be a touchy subject.

I guess we see the economy differently. I wasn’t referring to Warren Buffet, when I said the smart money is sitting out. He has billions to gamble with. I didn’t have time to check his personal portfolio.

I don’t mean to sound like Dr. Doom here but many will get wiped out in the market (Again) I’m saying 2 crashes since 2008-2010. Buffet has his money in to other more safe and secure havens, rather than all stocks.

When you state you are now working for a hedge fund company on wall street and things are financially sound you are giving advice.

I do blame the SEC and government for not monitoring more. All hedge funds are supposed to be hedged from risk, that didn’t happen. I think it should be illegal for naked short sellers to hedge against companies such as Lehman and AIG, banks, etc.

I feel it’s an inside job of hedge companies to form a pack and take a company down to make a buck. You admit that with regard to Vanguard, in fact, many of them bet a WHOLE lot of money on it. Shame shame.

This IS a rally based on false optimism. I must disagree that the darkest days of this financial crisis are over. Wait and see my friend. I’m expecting news soon from either Timmy Geitner, IMF or Obama. Once the transparency is clear to all it will cause blood in the streets.

I agree with the OP, that it’s possible this flu and martial law is in fact, a ploy to disguise an unforeseen economic or terrorist crisis.

You agree that we may re-test the lows. Think about September 15th 2008 and most likely worse.

Maybe the credit is unfreezing from your firm but not for commercial builders and others. Next will be failing Credit Unions and smaller banks.

I also foresee a lot more regulation of wall street. There is an attack of our capitalism. Our society and economic infrastructures will be changing dramatically in the near future.

I wish I had your Optimism about the economy. Be safe!! I don’t want to hear that you jumped off a building.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2 cents

Originally posted by tide88
MARTIAL LAW (not marshall) or quarenteen?
[edit on 1-5-2009 by tide88]

That's quarantine (not quarenteen)

No kidding. I was joking, that is the way she spelt it. Get it.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2 cents

MARTIAL LAW (not marshall) or quarenteen?
[edit on 1-5-2009 by tide88]

That's quarantine (not quarenteen)

No kidding. I was joking, that is the way she spelt it. Get it.

Eye dont sea anny prroblems wit youare spelig. Eye thinc itt is grate.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

I think its all BS and they used this to cover the Bank Stress Test results. We know they lied about that and this story broke right after the results were posted to get our attention on a virus that may not even exist yet. For all we know Mexico is just dealing with the plain Jane flu.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
I'm surprised a person of your stature doesnt understand the difference of a bear market rally and the next step to the Great Depression. Have you seen the Correlating charts. We also have never seen this sort of volatility in history. We haven’t seen blood on the streets yet.

This is the calm before the storm. Look at Vanguard, for instance. Who would have thought it would break a buck. Everyone fled to treasuries. I for one went a different route.

totally agree with the whole 'calm before the storm' analogy. i personally think that they are trying to calm the stock markets and bring up consumer & business confidence by telling us that there is a recovery going on. I am not sure what it is like in america and elsewhere but here in australia about 8 weeks ago there seemed to be a bit of a slow down (if you know what i mean) on real juicy economic meltdown reports in the mass media. I turned to the news radio channels which usually give us a bit more info than the msm and even they were talking about crap - then all of a sudden about four weeks ago we have been hearing all sorts of good news stories in the news media. If there is a story about a business going under, automatically it is followed by three examples of how the market is not so bad and we are on a road to recovery. Hell even CNN now reports it as a 'Road to Recovery'. what is with that? me thinks, that we are being promised a false rainbow and the masses are starting to respond.

Now what better way to make us the public forget about economic woes than by scaring us about some flu. there is something definitely sinister happening here and there seem to be multiple facets to the whole swine flu story.

... i suspect that they are trying to use this to introduce laws which allow the gov's to take away our liberties. example - in australia they introduced legislation which allows the state to quarantine people forcefully if needed to. No one even said Boo!

secondly this seems like a test run for a bigger virus which is yet to be released. After 9/11, people automatically became fearful and the boogey man had a new face - it was the arabs. same thing with the flu, we have had sars and now this... i am sure this is going to lead somewhere. just watch this space for more false economic rainbows and engineered viruses followed by further loss of liberties and economic Armageddon.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 04326

Originally posted by wonderworld
I'm surprised a person of your stature doesnt understand the difference of a bear market rally and the next step to the Great Depression. Have you seen the Correlating charts. We also have never seen this sort of volatility in history. We haven’t seen blood on the streets yet.

This is the calm before the storm. Look at Vanguard, for instance. Who would have thought it would break a buck. Everyone fled to treasuries. I for one went a different route.

totally agree with the whole 'calm before the storm' analogy. i personally think that they are trying to calm the stock markets and bring up consumer & business confidence by telling us that there is a recovery going on. I am not sure what it is like in america and elsewhere but here in australia about 8 weeks ago there seemed to be a bit of a slow down (if you know what i mean) on real juicy economic meltdown reports in the mass media. I turned to the news radio channels which usually give us a bit more info than the msm and even they were talking about crap - then all of a sudden about four weeks ago we have been hearing all sorts of good news stories in the news media. If there is a story about a business going under, automatically it is followed by three examples of how the market is not so bad and we are on a road to recovery. Hell even CNN now reports it as a 'Road to Recovery'. what is with that? me thinks, that we are being promised a false rainbow and the masses are starting to respond.

Now what better way to make us the public forget about economic woes than by scaring us about some flu. there is something definitely sinister happening here and there seem to be multiple facets to the whole swine flu story.

... i suspect that they are trying to use this to introduce laws which allow the gov's to take away our liberties. example - in australia they introduced legislation which allows the state to quarantine people forcefully if needed to. No one even said Boo!

secondly this seems like a test run for a bigger virus which is yet to be released. After 9/11, people automatically became fearful and the boogey man had a new face - it was the arabs. same thing with the flu, we have had sars and now this... i am sure this is going to lead somewhere. just watch this space for more false economic rainbows and engineered viruses followed by further loss of liberties and economic Armageddon.

You’re definitely on to something. My perspective is that want us to think of wealth and prosperity. Business as usual, make as much money in the stocks to beef these companies up before the great downfall.

I’m honestly surprised traders are buying in to this. We have the smart short sellers than can make a wad of cash and get out in time and we have those 5 year or longer buyers thinking now is the time to buy.

CNN’s road to recovery should wait until the next G20 summit. I thought their theme was “After the Crash” I made that up but it’s similar.

Scaring us about the flu can have a couple different effects, besides the economic problems we already foresee. One nervous people spend as therapy, second scared people rush out to spend on survival supplies and herbal remedies.

People as us don’t buy it don’t begin to invest in un-viable companies, no value has been established on such assets yet!

We’ve seen the banks getting taken down in a matter of minutes. I suspect they will close the stock market when it drops to its quota.

Are you serious you country is making vaccinations mandatory?? It’s
all part of this G20 global involvement. How commie! It’s sure nice to compare notes with other countries.

I totally agree with your comment “”watch this space for more false economic rainbows and engineered viruses followed by further loss of liberties and economic Armageddon.’’

Nothing is ever what it seems. It’s sad that most government involvement has a sinister motive. I say “Cover Up” Distract the people from transparency. I't's all so insane. Especially declatrng a national emergencey with Homeland Security.

Does your country have a national or state of emergency in place. If so this is a global state of emergency which is more alarming.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
OK...I brought this up earlier in a thread days ago. I just don't get taken seriously here

I think this is just the dry run before the big event. The need to do a test run to see how things will work, or not work. So, you see, this is a charade at present. But, the next big spraying of the virus across the country/world will occur soon....maybe weeks. And of course there is a vaccine. But, you won't see it because you are a peon (no offense...so am I). I think they hope to take out a few hundred million people worldwide...at least.

Well...at least I'll have an excuse for not fulfilling my debt obligation to this wonderful society.

Master Conspirator
Predictions upon request
By Appointment Only

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by allclear
OK...I brought this up earlier in a thread days ago. I just don't get taken seriously here

I think this is just the dry run before the big event. The need to do a test run to see how things will work, or not work. So, you see, this is a charade at present. But, the next big spraying of the virus across the country/world will occur soon....maybe weeks. And of course there is a vaccine. But, you won't see it because you are a peon (no offense...so am I). I think they hope to take out a few hundred million people worldwide...at least.

Well...at least I'll have an excuse for not fulfilling my debt obligation to this wonderful society.

Master Conspirator
Predictions upon request
By Appointment Only

-whew- and to think I was going to pay my credit card bills AND rent AND some of my utilities

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Just a thought. . . why didn't any self-proclaimed psychic let us in on economic collapse or the flu business?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Ah, I see.

----------------------------------------

I have a question to those that believe this is an engineered crisis - this flu was intentionally released

AND

who also believe that it is being over hyped in the media.

Why would the NWO crowd release an virus with a low mortality rate if they want fear to spread so that they can control us and implement more of their plans. Do they care about us? Why not just make it lethal - that way it will really scare us.

Could it be, and I really don't know, that they are trying to make us think they are just hyping it and its really not all that bad - making it spread worse as no precautions are taken?

[edit on 1-5-2009 by 2 cents]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 2 cents

Could it be, and I really don't know, that they are trying to make us think they are just hyping it and its really not all that bad - making it spread worse as no precautions are taken?

They cant really take anymore precautions then they already jave. We're on alert level 5. I would say they are being almost as cautious as they can be without declaring a full blown pandemic.

Regardless Mexico is already coming out and saying this isnt as bad as it originally thought. They have probably had reports of tens of thousands of others that had this flu but was mild. Remember Mexico medical system isnt exactly stellar. I just heard a doctor on the news saying you have a better chance of catching e coli at a resturant then catching this virus and dying from it.

My guess is we will find out that this strain of flu is no more contagious or deadly then the normal strain. Then again, it could mutate before fall and come back more deadly then ever. But if it was genetically engineered it sure would be more powerful than it has been so far.

Also, for those who think they did this to take people mind off the economic woes... I dont think that would work. A pandemic wouldnt be very good for economic recovery and every news outlet has made that abundantly clear. As for a distraction to the bank stress test. I pretty sure not many people care what the results are unless they are in the stock market. I own shares of BOA and this swine flu hasnt taken my interest off the results of the stress test. And if the government wanted too, they could just lie about the results. They wouldnt need to engineer a flu virus to distract people from those results.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

They - the WHO, Mexican Govt, etc are acting like this is big. But the reports show not much to be afraid of.

The Mexican govt practically shut down Mexico, but we (US) are walking around going about our business like usual.

It's contradictory don't you think? But my question is why? Why act like this is real bad if its not? (Biden's comments come to mind also)

And the WHO and govt don't have media ratings.

Something strange going on I think.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I Agree too.it's all apart of there population control,they made the virsus in the first place to get rid of people because i believe thats what a big part of global warming we have too many people and they know this soo there getting rid of them slowly or just creating serial killers to get rid of them..but yea there going to use this for martial law because there installing fear in everyone with this,,and with fear comes power...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

I heard something on the radio that made me think, they said they had shut down most of mexico including ANCIENT AZTEC AND MAYAN RUINS. This made me think that it perhaps was a cover up to keep people off the streets and out of mexico, not to stop rioting because of the engineered finacial collapse, but because something is happening in mexico at the moment that ties in with our ancient past. Maybe all the ancient ruins are starting to, I don't know, become activated or something to announce the arrival of beings from space. perhaps, as anyone who is familiar with jaimi mussan the mexican ufologist knows, the aliens have finally returned to the mayan ruins they helped to create thousands of years ago... maybe right now is the time everyone has been waiting for where the aliens make themselves known to us in a massive public display, but it is happening at Mayan and Aztec ruins that have been closed to the public, so we will never even know about them.
Either way Swine flu is definatly a false crisis invented by the big medical cartel to scare the population, get rid of some poisonous vaccines, and make a billion bucks in the process, that I am sure of. Flu's don't kill people, flu treatments kill people. WAKE UP EVERYONE

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Super_Camel

Global warming is as false as swine flu. Earth changes are taking place, yes, but this is happening on every planet in our solar system, not because we drive suv's or have too many people. I believe that we should stop polluting the earth for the reason that it is our home, but i do not think we have to many people on earth. Comparing surface area of earth with the size of the population, we could comfortably fit the entire human population in australia, with everybody having there own large block of land, and still have the state of Queensland empty. not to mention the rest of the world.
I do agree that TPTB are implimenting population control mesures because they want fewer people on earth, fewer people are easier to control. But dont buy into the hype that the world is too small for us or that we cause global warming because it is not true.
Once people know the truth, we can start working together and share the earth, then go explore space.
the end

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by beefytee

I have to agree with this..

If the stock market isnt following suit, i dont buy it, if the market was crashing i would take this seriously..

You think BIG MONEY doesnt know what is up??? You are all joking yourselves and allowing the media to CONTROL your lives

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

You sound like you are giving advice as well, along with not backing up anything you have to say with any sort of historical information or substance.. a lot of opinions..

But lets look at the facts:

Markets are in the GREEN this year..

Markets are not crashing b/c of this flu = media hype

Big money, institutions = global economy

I agree we may retest lows (looks highly unlikely though as of late, might see 775 on S&P i think at worst), but as I have stated in the ECONOMY MARKET THREAD, my theory or law (as its never been wrong) about the 20,50,200 EMA DAILY indicators..

I welcome at anytime a further discussion if you would like to get into it

EDIT: oh and btw, Buffet is HEAVILY invested into equities.. what do you think makes up BRK.a, .b etc... where do you get your info? hopefully not fox news

[edit on 2-5-2009 by GreenBicMan]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join