It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs A Serious flaw

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69 what i seen slayer, shot out into space from the ground, in the process it took on a different form. if not for that i would have some skepticism, not alot because i alway's felt they were out there but now i know it. i can't proove what i saw but selfishly that was good enough for me

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger i knew it! you are not from this dimention. did you know me in your other parallell world? i think you did

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage when you see something like that the last thing on your mind is leaving to get a camera. i have camera's at both my doors (my dad's idea) but i haven't seen anything unidentifiable since. i think they catch you when you are off guard

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Hello

Many of you know that I'm a believer in "Visitors" to our beautiful planet. There is however one serious issue that needs to be addressed and if it has been brought up already here at ATS before then please forgive me. I did a search on the topic I'm about to bring up and got zilch.

Now as a believer the only problem I have with the "Proof" of Alien crafts visiting Earth is the photographic evidence itself. I'm like many skeptics when it comes to photographs, I have to be. It's essential to be pretty hard on the supposed evidence and weed out all questionable evidence and obvious hoaxes. This is simply the way it has to be in order to lend any level of credibility and maintain integrity in this field.

Now the issue...

In all my years of looking at photos and watching some pretty crappy videos there has been a continuing question that keeps nagging at me and it is as follows.
Why outside of the tiniest amount do all these crafts look so different from each other? I understand the universe is huge and very diverse and the possibilities of life theoretically exist and possibly in extreme numbers depending on who you listen to.

So having said that I also understand that if in fact we are being visited then this should explain why there is such a large variation in types of crafts photographed but one would expect to see the same type of craft more often that just once or twice and from completely different locations it seems that in the hundreds if not thousands of photographs that everyone is different and here is my issue.

Why such a huge variety?
Wouldn't you expect an Alien race that is hundreds if not thousands of years ahead of us to have come to a single advanced design that they would mass produce knowing that it is a tried and true design? Shouldn't we see this same design being used in 2009 as we saw in 1948.

I'm going to provide a link they have compiled a vast amount of photographic evidence. Notice how really no two look alike and also notice how the designs have changed over the decades.

I'm still a firm believer but we seriously need to figure this out because if all these crafts are real and are all different then the Earth is almost like Grand Central Station and Contact would almost be impossible because if there really are this many different types of aliens visiting and no disclosure has been made yet and no concrete proof either then it is fair to reason it may never happen.

Thanks for reading. Your thought?

The Best UFO Pictures Ever Taken

[edit on 29-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

Perhaps the shape of the object defines its use. For instance a helicopter is shaped different to a jumbo jet because it has a different task. A fighter plane or stealth bomber has a different shape to a blimp, yet they all fly. Maybe that's why there are so many different shaped UFO's?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The same answer that can be applied to all the different types of aircraft in the sky today.

We have commercial jumbo jets, small private jets, small prop planes, helicopters and gliders out there in all sorts of shapes and sizes. And this is only one planet that has a huge variety of aircraft.

Many extraterrestrial craft would be mother ships, and also have scouting, landing and other types of craft on them. Not to mention there are visitors from many different planets with different craft designs. Add to that the unmanned extraterrestrial probes that have crashed (Kecksburg comes to mind) and one can see the huge diversity one should expect.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I concluded that, for the most part, any picture or video of a UFO which has too much detail is usually fake.

As far as real ships, each would have a purpose whether it be an unmanned probe, mother-ship, personnel carrier, etc. Their design may reflect their use. The UFOs I have seen appear to be consistent in design.

It's even possible that these ships that they use are so advanced and well-built that they can last for centuries and still be operational.

The possibility still exists though that many UFOs are under human control now. Top secret military technology, or even back-engineered and captured alien technology in use by the various militarise of the world could explain a lot of the modern sightings. Still, I believe that the technology is alien, and from other planets, even if some of them are now built here on Earth.

I think that the aliens would be able to camouflage and hide much better than human crafts, possibly being invisible to the naked eye. What is seen these days could be experimental military craft that was designed after an extra-terrestrial craft.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Svoboda]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Why outside of the tiniest amount do all these crafts look so different from each other? [...] Your thought?

The best explanation for this I ever heard was that when we see a UFO, we project our own expectations on it, and because of the way it and we interact with this semi-reality, UFOs manifest themselves according to our individual experiences with them. Since we're all different individuals, UFOs appear differently to everybody.

Well, you say, that makes no sense. If they're mechanical things, and are solving the same kinds of problems of interstellar or time travel the same way, they should look the same, and that's not going to change depending on how we see them. Cars and trucks solve the same problems, and they all kind of look the same. They don't change just because different people see them.

In the kind of reality we understand, no. They don't change. But UFOs are a different matter. It's possible that they're coming from a place (if you can call it a "place") where reality is not so defined - at least from our perspective. And when they cross over into our own reality, our consciousness helps define them. This is the Schrödinger's Cat problem.

It's not just a matter of aliens flying here from other planets in metal discs. That would make it easy! It has something to do with the way our consciousnesses interact and create reality, and the ability of these "things" to move between realities in some way that we may not even be able to understand.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Here's my answer to the OP:
Your question is about the varying types of spacecraft, their appearance and why there are so many varied types. Firstly, how many different types of airplanes do humans have? Many of our airplanes share the same characteristics but look vastly different. Think of a crop duster with a prob engine, a commercial jet liner, a Concorde, the Stealth Fighter, the Stealth Bomber, etc. And what about helicopters? They also fly through the air and look different than planes. How about hot air balloons? They also fly through the air, but look completely different than planes and helicopters. Look at our vehicles that go into space - we have traditional rockets, the space shuttle, the lunar lander. They all look different. What about satellites? Sputnik as compared to a satellite of today look completely off.
So that being said, couldn't it also be true that there would be varying bodies of craft designed to travel in space, possibly faster than light?
I have one other observation - yes, it's true that all ground vehicles share similarities in that they have wheels. Well, besides tanks but they also have wheels to run the track. They have to have wheels to move along the ground. Most of our planes have wings. They have to have wings to create lift and move through the air. What would be the similarity of craft using anti-gravity? We don't know because we don't have that technology yet! And arguing that we do, that's a whole different discussion.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hey Slay,

Perhaps they are so advanced that their ships are completely made specifically for the pilot (or owner, whatever). Personalized even.

Sort of like we can do for tattoos. You walk in with a sketch and presto, here's your UFO.

Body styles, colors, lights, etc...customized for the user.

Like super rich dudes ordering their Maybachs....Just a thought.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yes, you would think an alien race would mass produce something thAT can be streamlined so to speak.

But let me kick this idea out to ya, How about all or most UFO's are man made and are knida like a hand built german car...no two are exsactly the same.

And since were on the what ifs...I would throw it even farther to say your diversity of crafts comes from all the different countries producing them...

I am on the same side as you believe it or not, but I just think people underestimate the human race far to often when it comes to unexplainable things...thats all.

Edit: Also black cat had a good point as well.

Hypothetically....if all UFO's are from somewhere else, I would think that each shape has its own use. thin ones are for this, more dome shaped are for that, cigar shaped are for this use and so on and so on.

Of course IMHO

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Software_Pyrate]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Why such a huge variety?
Wouldn't you expect an Alien race that is hundreds if not thousands of years ahead of us to have come to a single advanced design that they would mass produce knowing that it is a tried and true design?

My guess is that no singular design is suitable for all their business. One reason terrestrial vehicles use different designs is directly related to what they are used for. A local news station has no need for a SR-71 blackbird in reporting 5 o'clock traffic jams. However, a helicoptor that can take off from the roof of a building and hover over freeways does the job quite nicely. Conversely, the same helicoptor would make a terrible supersonic spy plane.

Of course "the aliens" have a technology that seems to be the best of both worlds. Their anti-gravity/electromagnetic vehicle can move at ridiculous speeds, stop on a dime, hover indefinitely, etc. But that does not mean that these beings don't have other reasons (unknown to us) for constructing a variety of vehicles.

More continued below...

Shouldn't we see this same design being used in 2009 as we saw in 1948.

I'm going to provide a link they have compiled a vast amount of photographic evidence. Notice how really no two look alike and also notice how the designs have changed over the decades.

I'm still a firm believer but we seriously need to figure this out because if all these crafts are real and are all different then the Earth is almost like Grand Central Station and Contact would almost be impossible because if there really are this many different types of aliens visiting and no disclosure has been made yet and no concrete proof either then it is fair to reason it may never happen.

Thanks for reading. Your thought?

My thoughts are to start out by plugging in a few numbers just for a thought experiment. I.E.- Let's say Earth has been visited by 1 new/different alien race every year for the last 50 years. Let's say that on average aliens travel great distances with a larger "mothership." They use a medium craft for solar system exploration, and a smaller vehicle for planetary missions. That means that in the last 50 years humans could have seen 3 x 50 or 150 different varieties of alien ships.

Although my example is pure speculation, I think the numbers are very conservative. 1 new/different alien race every year could hardly be considered an intergalactic kegger! Furthermore, the arbitrary number of 150 is going to balloon substantially due to observer error. And that's not even factoring in Billy Meier and the recent wave of countless photoshop fakes.

As to disclosure, I would totally forget about any superpower (nation)being very forthcoming with senstive information. Disclosure may never happen, but it would appear (by various reports and circumstantial evidence) that contact has already happened. While the aliens aren't landing on Obama's lawn, they aren't exactly keeping their existence totally secret.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join