It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs A Serious flaw

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
[edit on 5-5-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

just want to jump in a bit here.. I do myself think we have our "own" ufo's but i do think we have some aliens that we can not capture "tech wise" that do indeed visit earth

The big fat tube ones .. attack on L.A proves that to me .. shot at the bugger and it did not blink an eye lid.

Remember them guys in Brazil firing at the dudes in the helicopter not so long ago? well.. to me sometimes our government(s) are the dudes chucking the arrows lol

my fave type of ufo is orbs .. the little silver guys "if anyone seen the movie from the 70's" lol

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Capt. Charisma
How are you sure there is only one alien race? Why would different extraterrestrial or extrauniversal races have the same craft, technology or equipment? Cars in Russia or China aren't even the same as they are in the US, but you're expecting aliens to all use one standardized mode of transportation?

A good smart arse answer! but Slayer was asking the question?

Why would there be different craft types?

Its the start of the thread question and we should be polite andinformative as much or as little is that is known or experienced.

Regards BDU

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
[edit on 5-5-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by Capt. Charisma

YOU HAVE NOT READ OR HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO UNDERSTAND Slayers post. You are being unduly rude to a terrific member on ATS for no reason at all. You are new, so we will put it down to inexperience.

Slayer! Rude?

Piss Me off Then U Will get Rude!

Your Kidding Me!

Ok lets get back on to the subject, sorry Mods

BDU , have you gone loco tonight? I was talking to the dude who was being rude to Slayer, not saying SLayer was rude...quite the opposite

Peace out brother

Sorry not you Zazz its these double post replies in edit shadow? Lol.

My mistake I punched the wrong reply, Ok! now I #ed up can I crawl and be your slave for ever or do I get shot at dawn? Lol

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by Bob Down Under

just want to jump in a bit here.. I do myself think we have our "own" ufo's but i do think we have some aliens that we can not capture "tech wise" that do indeed visit earth

The big fat tube ones .. attack on L.A proves that to me .. shot at the bugger and it did not blink an eye lid.

Remember them guys in Brazil firing at the dudes in the helicopter not so long ago? well.. to me sometimes our government(s) are the dudes chucking the arrows lol

my fave type of ufo is orbs .. the little silver guys "if anyone seen the movie from the 70's" lol

Love your post Sym and yep who knows whats what?

You are starting on the right track, the beginning?

Also sort out the BS Its bloody hard and a long slog but you will see the picture.

PS I am no expert but been there! seen it! and?

Regards BDU

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under i'm glad to see that you have a sense of humor, you're right in that we do need a little here at times on ATS. as for my avatar? that would have to be a different thread, no, a different site! may we cross paths again

[edit on 5-5-2009 by echodogene]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Yeah the WWII LA case is probably one of the best. Not Balloons or Venus the thing moved along and was tracked and was fired on point blank basically and it didn't bat an eye.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There are a lot of West Coast sightings. ATS search.

I can't recall the one posted that was very impressive.
The west coast operation of the saucer is very interesting.

This pre dates the 1945 operation in New Mexico but might
have been the source as it let in more scientists.

There might be a possible Oregon saucer operation perhaps before

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

So T and L. if Im reading you correctly, you advocate that the 'saucer' model of UFO are all human made experiments or projects working with Telsas production and oscilation of electricity through natural (air or megnetic field) mediums?....Techniclaly he did think of the mobile phone.
Damn that JP Morgan!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

T and L did a lot for man kind i will be the first to agree, but we live in an universe.

Please read some of my posts.. this is not so much about alien tech for me but the function of life itself..

When you ask someone about life they automaticly go into ego mode and talk about themselfs..

Is a tree any more alien than a grey? think about that

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You can support other worlds with UFOs even if there are,
as people say, unknown ways they have that we can not think
of are involved.

The unknown exists so we talk about our pseudo knowledge.
Cause I have only few Tesla and Lyne publications to go on.
So thats all basically unknown to me but supposedly known
to them.

What I talk about is unknown but it is earthly.
Why trust anything else.

If some of the ET talk is mostly from Carl Sagan I see your
point with the billions and billions of stars but he might not have
factored in Tesla or Lyne disclosures.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I do not trust anything because NO one can tell me how i got here..

I mean that alone i find very odd ... why why why..

aliens to me do not seem odd HUMANS do.. ; )

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Are we sure we do not trust some one.

We all trust there are millions of stars and Aliens exist
and all such stories. Unless we think there are trusted liars.

Walton was not abducted by aliens because there are
reasonable circumstances for what happened and for
the alien cover stories starting with Roswell.

Without those stories there is nothing except why
are the stories are persisting, why did they start.

The UFO is perhaps is the cause by the same reason
a magician makes you look the other way.

The latest UFO Hunters starts out with hardware evidence
and evolves with the trio saying ET with every other
breath until at the end they see a water tower underpinning
that meant nothing.
Thus showing nothing for the years that narrowed down the
technology cause the media is the Illuminati whipping boy
and we come out knowing nothing.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I can understand were you are coming from in this regard.. but the facts are a lot more in favor of aliens being real..than not, lets look at some paradigms

If there is no aliens "for the skeptics" then this means we have god "factor" thus us being all alone correct?

And then if there is no aliens and life "your essence" is just a function of the universe "ie evolution" then we are the aliens correct?

most skeptics fail to see the true nature of the case here.. we are not alone in our wonderfull universe, never have been never will be..

What came be for man? a tree? a microbe? who put that there?

one fails to see that mans EGO is the problem the self aware human should understand this.. look how many "alive" things alone our on this planet, did god put them here for our own enjoyment?

sounds selfish to me

so yes i think "other" aliens come and visit earth and yes i do think some of them have crashed been shot down and have even influenced our planet in some form..

Now that is not to say we are stupid and all our tech is alien .. but i do think the ones we cant shoot down are the ones who are far far more advanced than the ones who we can...

T and L had great minds and what happend to them? they was used and abused by there fellow man for GREED and power..

most people do not even know why we still have wires or his 1000 of pattens and his beam weapon or many other things

Life is complex but aliens are not... to trust a lie is needed as our entire society is based upon one.

what way is up ?

; )

[edit on 6-5-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

If there is no aliens "for the skeptics" then this means we have god "factor" thus us being all alone correct?

Not all skeptics believe there are no Aliens. Many skeptics do have their own personal beliefs, but they try not to let them influencing them when looking for facts and proof.

The universe is to vast to believe that we alone are the only planet with life and sentient beings, but at the same time that vastness can make you wonder, how they alies would find our world out of all of the ones out there to come and visit, this shows just as much human vanity to think we are that important as does it tho think we are the only planet with life and sentient beings in the universe. This doesn't mean that we haven't been visited, just some things to think of when persuing that path.

As far as the whole god argument goes, if one takes out the god factor, then who created everything, was it aliens? Then who created the aliens, more Aliens? Then Who created them . . . .etc. This same argument could be used for those who support the God argument, who created God. Basically either way it is pretty much asking who created the creator, many believe whoever the creater was they just always have been there . . . . .which gets will get this into a philosophical argument that will just go on and on . . .. . .

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Sorry not got time to read the whole thread yet, got to go open my pub but one thing struck me immediately upon reading your OP and I got to say it before I read it all later tonight; how many differennt type of cars, vans, buses, planes, trains etc do we have?
Maybe, if interplanetary /galactic or whatever travel is so common then transprtation vessels come in many shapes and forms.

Just a thought.

Aplogies if anyone else has suggested this.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Ok, one of those photos is CLEARLY batman, You can even see his boots

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne aren't you embarrassed to be printing something like this? you put some history into it then you find a couple words to try and sound intelligent and you actually thought you could pull it off. ok, all over, lets go home, the ufo's are ours.

you'll never convince me and i hope not others who have seen something that can't be explained, unless our government has managed to harness the power of thought. but even then i would have to say it came from a higher intelligence

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

That is my point... SOMETHING made it
and it wants to keep it going

You see WE are the other side of a very simple equation and in order for our universe to be here requires the component we call life..

Life has nothing to do with aliens its got everything to do with your mind and spirit and essence..

A tree, a cat, a dog, are all alive but what is it to BE alive? what is LIFE's Function?

well its to keep the universe going. I do not care for aliens that much because i know they ask the very same question we do.. WHY

once you understand the question being ask you will be shocked at what you in fact find in relation to your place in the universe "including aliens"

Life does not ask questions for it is the very answer nor does the universe as its the question itself

paradigm

you cant have one without the other.. we can do ANYTHING we want but do not ask WHY.. we will NEVER find that out

if we was "life" to find out why.. it ALL goes away all of it..

IT men't it to be this way

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join