It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs A Serious flaw

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by echodogene

When you look at some of the older photos, like the first one in the link the OP provided, there was clearly something that was in the photo prior to any known successful human flights. Obviously not a satelite, and not a military craft (unless the goventments had these craft prior to the first successful known flight), so what could it be? Where it can not be proven an alien ship, it does inspire one to think about the possiblities.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

It did come from a higher intelligence.. but not measured by man but by us being here..

everything has a reason and aware beings have there.

a cat asks its own questions in order to function "to sustain it" we self aware ones with techincal know how "so to speak" are here to keep the universe going

the universe is one big fat question and its answer to the question is life but it comes in many forms "shells" but sometimes it gives birth to itself "us lot"... and aliens in order to keep the whole thing going..

think of the universe as a giant mother to all things we are the farther that re impregnates it

the universe is a womb and a ... life is the other part "hope you get my drift"

what happens after conception? ; ) now u understand why "life" is so important to keep this all going

I am what i am and it is what it is .. and as to who or why.. don't as just understand.

the whole notion of aliens being smarter is not true they are not smart they just understand functions of the universe and do not question it

do not question a question it leads to infinity ^^)

then again some people do not get that part... LHC will not find the god partical

there is no god partical, its also known as "higgs" in the equation that someone made for "something" in there for it all to make sens

we are higgs ITS NOT A PARTICAL ITS US LOT our essence understand it on the other hand.. well.. ill leave that to narrow minded people

application of science IS a good idea and questions are valid /.. but it depends on what question you are in fact asking

do aliens exsist? well we know that answer dont we.. we are the ones asking

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage i think soon we are going to find out what is really going on. since the internet people can talk, share stories and mostly ask questions. the hg wells days are over, we're ready for the truth, we can handle it. that is from my point of view

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger i read your post twice and i do get your drift. i need to take myself to a whole new level of reasoning to absorb this. at this moment i am at loss of words but my mind is open, thank-you

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

we can only understand our self better if we stop asking dumb questions like who made the universe.. WE will never get that answer do you know why?

do you know what will in fact would happen if that was the case?

THE UNIVERSE WOULD NOT BE HERE AND WE WOULD BECOME IT AND IT WE WOULD BE THE ONE ASKING THE QUESTIONS AND OTHERS LIKE YOU AND ME WOULD BE THE ONE ASKING WHY

that is the riddle read it "sorry for caps"

let me show you a simple statement here

what is the meaning of life

look at it close what word comes first? "a question"

a question asking a question is NOT A GOOD IDEA it becomes static and meaningless

tho granted its a way to get forward momentum but does not get your anyplace fast.

We know the question is the answer or why bother asking? ; ) its simple really.. you are meant to ask questions as a function of your own being but when your mind asks why is the universe here.. you question your own being and the universe will never answer you or it goes away.

that is the rule of the game.. and it only has one rule

DON'T QUESTION IT., UNDERSTAND IT

^^)

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage i was a little harsh with you, of course your entitled to your opinion, that's what brings us to ATS. perhaps you've never seen anything that couldn't be explained.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

And even if you don't believe in aliens, the various types of UFOs can easily be explainable. Different agencies, research facilities, and countries could concievably all have their own unique brand of craft.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger hi, i've been reading your threads and i have alot of questions but i will hold back on them till i'm finished reading what you have to say, by then i believe i will have the answers i seek

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I have seen many unexplained things, lights in the sky that were obviously not planes, could possible been satelites, but did not move in a straight line, I would have taken pictures or videos, but at best they would just be unidentifiable items in images or videos, so it would not help in the persuit of knowledge.
The picture I referenced in my post I find very interesting due to whan the photo was taken, since there was no known human flight at the time. There were however, birds which flew, but it does not look like any bird in flight pic I have seen before. It cannot be proven what it is, but is still very interesting to say the least.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

what we are inside is a question a question someone is asking of something..

You see.. the problem with us silly humans is that we ask WHY always we use our ego we do not see the bigger picture..

we give birth do our kids ask why? we gave birth? No they don't do we ask a tree why it grows? does a tree ask why it grows? ??

you see its about the very thing we do "the question" that is the important part in all of this..

the question IS the answer .. that is the riddle and the very reason for all of this we are in.

it goes into infinity for a reason .. TO get answers to ITS question not yours or mine

we are a function of the question we are one side of the answer it requires us to ask in order for IT to get its own answers..

its not complex tho it did take me along time and death

and i did not go to sleep and die for a nothing and wake up knowing life itself IS the reason why our universe is here....

our pretty universe is a self replication of you thinking YES OR NO the only problem is We cant ask it WHY because itself IS a question

hence infinity .. but there is a funny side to it.. infinity is a good thin it means we can be here FOR infinity .. we can even make our own question and get others to ask WHY..

rule of the game.. KEEP the game going at all costs .. do you think the universe was made just to torment us?? NO it has a reason and that reason is to keep it going..

not a big bang.. BIG BIRTH its alive.. i do not know what in but i can assure you we are in ITS mind

not god in a toga but something more real as real as the wind blowing on your face as real as the sun warming your skin

as real as you posting on ATS .. WE are IT and IT needs US "all live" is IT

and to be self ego about IT is not a good idea.. why? well .. it just shows you have a lack of understanding about who and what you are "take away all the dogma" brush off your cobwebs and understand the essence of all life not just YOU. things become more clear

Your mind is on show for all of us "life" to witness we life inside it

crazy yes? logical VERY..

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger i'd like your address so i can jump on a plane, meet you and make sure you are from this earth
joking aside: i'm getting a glimpse of what's in your mind and i see that you don't waste any of it, count me in. i want to learn all i can

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage

I have seen many unexplained things, lights in the sky that were obviously not planes, could possible been satelites, but did not move in a straight line,

I've seen some rather unusual lights that are too high up to be planes no blinking lights and brighter than Venus that could of been satellites but moved in a lazy s shape or curved in one direction or another. Sats just don't do that.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

who said i was from earth ; )

just a place in time to me hehe.. tho granted i was put here for a reason..

and the reason is to show you the question you seek is the very answer your want

or why would you ask it?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Oh but I know where you are from SA, You're just in the 'Loop' like the rest of us, so a wise Merovingian Man I once knew said...

[edit on 8-5-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

why thank you sir

/me takes a bow

hehe

Theresult

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Thats thank you ma'am.

Now back to alien crafts.....

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
well as i stated be for i do in fact believe in aliens, and how they travel here is also very interesting..

i look at it from a life point of view and a science point of view "of our understanding"

I think we have inter dimensional beings "the light things / aka orbs" i think they are inter dimensional but then the Grey dudes use a physical way to travel here..

I do not know how they get here but it has to do with gravity i think "or have been show by others" ect...

like slayer said and i do agree there is a lot of ways to get here, and i think the aliens who come here are earth like "most of them"

the rest i am not to sure.. the flying dragons seems to make babies with the orbs "i know that sounds dumb" but that is just make take on it..

we have a multitude of aliens and they can not all be human space craft .. think about it logically for a moment..

If we can get into space.. outside of our planet watch nasa land on the moon "some say they did not" but the case remains what if they did? then it would automatically give rise to another advanced race doing the same.. sending probes and what not!

that's were god comes into play.. we cant be alone because i need proof of it.. but you are here asking? what part of that are you missing??

in the equation of life your not thinking or you care to ignore it? that you live on a rock going round a sun with gizzlions of stars ? and you say you want proof?

that comment was for people who demand solid poof, and to them i say go look real hard in the mirror THAT is your proof unless you deny your own very being?....

now getting from A to B is hard for us as we do not understand a lot about the universe.. but i am sure we can have it both ways.. time travel interdenominational travel, gravity warping ..

I mean why not? we live in a infinite universe!!! '_' wake up!

the probiblity of you being here to ask about aliens is a lot bigger than aliens being here..

understand that
what came first the question or the aliens? ; )

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I'm coming in here new.

I don't deny the possibility even the probability of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. Maybe even living side by side with us but not immediately detectable to our limited senses and understanding.

A lot of what is thought about visitations and aliens is culturally and temporally based.

250 years ago, when the most advanced travel was animal drawn anything seen in the sky was considered supernatural.

With the invention of the hot air balloon a psychological barrier was broken. Man could move beyond the ground higher than the highest mountain. With 20th Century introduction of motors and aerodynamic designs making controlled flying possible the horizon expanded.

Notably when there was a prolonged display of lights in the daylight skies in Portugal in 1917 with over 50,000 witnesses, the assumption of all was that they were viewing a divine act of God.

Today, despite our ability to travel to the moon and beyond, we are still in a technological phase of thinking of travel as people traveling in metal ships in real time. So our stories and viewings of unidentified objects in the sky all conform to that perceptual matrix.

Given our still limited abilities we calculate thousands of years travel time in space-faring vehicles for our potential visitors.

And this creates a problem.

They may not be skinny little men with big eyes. They may not have traveled for centuries just to stay parked in the driveway that is our atmosphere. What they look like, how they think, how they travel may be as beyond our comprehension as the computer in front of you was to your great grandparents.

Suggested possibilities - they may project their sensory modes or even a simulation of themselves the way we transmit combinations of images and information. They may be something more like non-corporeal complex algorithms.

Time and distance may be different matrices for them. We may appear as significant to them as the living bacteria under your eyelid is to you. We could even be a convenient garbage can they found on their way somewhere else.

Our primitive imaginations provoked by i pulp science fiction meme implants, anticipates strange men in ships with ray-guns and malign intent.

I can say with some confidence nothing resembling that is visiting us.
60 years of searching has produced zero confrontation with anything like that.

They are just as likely to be traveling though the Internet cyber network listening to our thoughts as music.

We really have to stop being like cavemen looking for the imagined bear spirit on all this.

3:30 AM here and this is turning into a longish rant.

Maybe more tomorrow.

Mike

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I do not believe that that is a flaw. There could be all types, all sizes etc.

As you said, the Universe is huge. So there could be all types.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

i loved that post

sorry mods but just wanted to give a star for someone who thinks outside of a box that is not in fact a box ; )

Oh my manners! grr "welcome to ats"

[edit on 11-5-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join