It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs A Serious flaw

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Hello

Many of you know that I'm a believer in "Visitors" to our beautiful planet. There is however one serious issue that needs to be addressed and if it has been brought up already here at ATS before then please forgive me. I did a search on the topic I'm about to bring up and got zilch.

Now as a believer the only problem I have with the "Proof" of Alien crafts visiting Earth is the photographic evidence itself. I'm like many skeptics when it comes to photographs, I have to be. It's essential to be pretty hard on the supposed evidence and weed out all questionable evidence and obvious hoaxes. This is simply the way it has to be in order to lend any level of credibility and maintain integrity in this field.

Now the issue...

In all my years of looking at photos and watching some pretty crappy videos there has been a continuing question that keeps nagging at me and it is as follows.
Why outside of the tiniest amount do all these crafts look so different from each other? I understand the universe is huge and very diverse and the possibilities of life theoretically exist and possibly in extreme numbers depending on who you listen to.

So having said that I also understand that if in fact we are being visited then this should explain why there is such a large variation in types of crafts photographed but one would expect to see the same type of craft more often that just once or twice and from completely different locations it seems that in the hundreds if not thousands of photographs that everyone is different and here is my issue.

Why such a huge variety?
Wouldn't you expect an Alien race that is hundreds if not thousands of years ahead of us to have come to a single advanced design that they would mass produce knowing that it is a tried and true design? Shouldn't we see this same design being used in 2009 as we saw in 1948.

I'm going to provide a link they have compiled a vast amount of photographic evidence. Notice how really no two look alike and also notice how the designs have changed over the decades.

I'm still a firm believer but we seriously need to figure this out because if all these crafts are real and are all different then the Earth is almost like Grand Central Station and Contact would almost be impossible because if there really are this many different types of aliens visiting and no disclosure has been made yet and no concrete proof either then it is fair to reason it may never happen.

Thanks for reading. Your thought?

The Best UFO Pictures Ever Taken

[edit on 29-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

interesting thread as always

But there is a consistancy ....saucer shapes

You and us all agree , the vast majority of pics and vids are fakes

If we could definitly weed out all the fakes, there would be a similarity to the crafts

PS: i like to drive a truck, you might like a sport car...

Maybe our visitors have choices in models

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Boats come in all shapes and sizes.

Aeroplanes come in all shapes and sizes.

Cars, trucks and busses come in all shapes and sizes.

What's your point?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Everything comes not only in different shapes and sizes as Tezz andd seany have said, but we are also in the dark regarding which point in time they come from.

2 ufos could appear on earth at the same time, but exist thousands of years apart in their own dimension or corner of the universe. The 3rd dimesion is governed by time, the others are not....I doubt they travel through speed, rather through dimensional travel.
zazz

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Fair enough I have thought along the same lines as well my point is that shouldn't we be seeing the same model "Boat" "Car" or "Plane" more often?
I doubt they are waiting for next years model to come rolling off the assembly line.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Maybe they have had a Depression too, and some of their models will get rolled back (pontiac)

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

i think that as others have pointed out that vehicles come in many variouse shapes for variouse reasons. also add in as stated that they may come from diffrent time periods and probaly multiple races.

i think that them all being the same would be the strange one in this situation i mean just look at the diffrence in boat and ships from any time period in our own history to see a acurate example.

plus if these beings are advanced and to master space travel they have to be then they most likly have art as well meaning that the designs may not all be for funtional reasons but possibly a creative outlet.

also if you look back to the "air ship sightings of the late 18 early 19 hundreds in the usa and elsewhere there where sightings of flying ships that on many occasions even landed and had the crew talk to witnesses claiming usualy to be inventors or scientists testing out their flying machines before maned flight was invented. so its possible that they can cloak thier ships to conform to our expectations of what they should look like.

[edit on 4/29/2009 by krill]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by krill

i think that as others have pointed out that vehicles come in many variouse shapes for variouse reasons. also add in as stated that they may come from diffrent time periods and probaly multiple races. i think that them all being the same would be the strange one in this situation

I agree and I never said that they had to be "all the same" nor did I leave out the possibility for a vast amount of races.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69 alot of people have seen the saucer shape ufo, but with the technology that they have i'm sure they're constantly improving thier crafts. what baffles me is how they can transform their shape into something different. i have seen this once myself, before ATS i've only told two people (husband, father), they both know i would Never make something like that up, that is another thread though
another thing that they are doing more of is having 10 or so many crafts coming out of a "mother ship" and then going back inside it. i myself have never witnessed this but many others have
i've read about an ancient god of mischief, i can't remember the name of this god but he's in the back of my mind when i see documentories or read about ufo's following our airplanes, WW11 for example or how they stop and turn on a dime. are they teasing us?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by echodogene]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by echodogene

I believe you may be referring to Loki?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Well I am definitely not a believer but theoretically if aliens do exist, and are visitng, then maybe they prefer their own brands, or it could be like on earth. If anyone wanted to space travel, forget government wasting billions for you, you'd get a private investor who would design the look to his standards. Or maybe they are cheap and everyone designs them to reflect their personality. I know mine would be red and black : )
Or maybe its like how we have different countries here, a Russian ship travelling looks distinct from a US ship, from Chinese, from European, etc.

Or possibly it takes them lightyears to travel and in transit they experience time differently, so for them nothings changed but when they return home there's new designs (and all family dead
)
..?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69 that was a wild yet fascinating story. though it goes on to say he was bound up which would make him renderless, he did have offspring. what i find just as fascinating is how you came up with that so fast!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
There is actually an amazing consistancy, also a change over time....

It used to be nearly all flying saucer type shapes, and the occasional boomerang. Saucers have continued to be the dominant shape.

There has also been a lot of "saussage shaped" ufo's with no wings, these seemed to appear from the 70's onwards and continue.

The "new kid" is the triange shaped ufo, this is fairly recent in ufo history, but now quiet common......

So you have 4 basic designs, boomerang, saussage, saucer and triangle....

I have suspicions that the triangles are ours.... based on timing, where they appear, various reports I have read etc... the triangle could be our "back engineered" craft, an evolution from the flying wing... with new techonlogy. Also the boomerangs could have been ours as well e.g. the flying wing and associated developments.....

That would leave us with the saucer and the saussage as ET craft.... which could be as simple as the main carrier and scout craft.... the possibilities are endless, all conjecture - but consistancy is there.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sjb5000

I have suspicions that the triangles are ours.... based on timing, where they appear, various reports I have read etc... the triangle could be our "back engineered" craft, an evolution from the flying wing... with new techonlogy. Also the boomerangs could have been ours as well e.g. the flying wing and associated developments.....

The triangles are ours for sure in my opinion and like the SR-71 we wont really know all the details for a long time to come and there is a lot of speculation out there and even some bogus YouBoob videos available

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Why outside of the tiniest amount do all these crafts look so different from each other?

It's another puzzler. After all, if you're trying to solve the same basic problems of transportation, you'd think that the shapes would tend toward being similar. But they're not.

Another interesting thing is how people can often look at what is generally accepted to be the same thing, such as the Stephenville, Texas, UFO, and see different things. I mean, if we're going to accept that one of these people is accurately describing what they saw, then we need to accept that they all are, and when they describe something different, it creates a problem.

But how about this? Suppose what we're talking about here isn't so much aliens in nuts and bolts craft visiting us from different planets. Suppose UFOs represent something that we create in our own reality as a result of our perceptions. Obviously, everybody has a different perception of reality, a different point of view. So the "ships" are different because we're all different.

And I'm not saying that they're just delusions. People can take pictures of them, after all. There are physical effects. But what if they exist in a kind of half-reality, generated by our minds, perhaps with some help from "their" technology?

If you look at all the evidence, and not just the stuff that seems to suggest your basic aliens in metallic saucers from other planets, this "explanation" starts to fit better. Unfortunately, we don't yet really have a good scientific paradigm to do good research on this. We end up falling back on concepts from Spiritualism, which aren't a good match.

Anyway, that's what I'm suggesting. There's something happening we don't understand, and maybe can't understand, given the limitations of our perceptions and our intelligence.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by echodogene
reply to post by SLAYER69 that was a wild yet fascinating story. though it goes on to say he was bound up which would make him renderless, he did have offspring. what i find just as fascinating is how you came up with that so fast!

OK?

Were you replying to this thread or another one?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Maybe, quite simply, many, many things could be mistaken for a UFO. And any hoaxer who wishes to purvey something "fantastic" possibly believes that something new will do the trick.

If every clip, photo and sighting was of the same thing, wouldn't it be so much more likely that E.T. was real?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Nice thread this, and the link to all of those UFO photos is top banana!

What I find very very ironic is the fact that the closer to the present you get, the blurrier the pictures get! Surely with our so called advanced technology, we'd get fantastic pictures! But, alas, no, we get blurs, whilst 20th century wins hands down!

As to the different types of craft, maybe they belong to different races, who in turn also have different craft for different roles? I mean, here on earth, different nations build different planes for certain purposes, so why not entities spread across the galaxy doing a similar thing?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I have a few answers to this question, but they are pure speculation:

1. The photographs are of different scout ships, unmanned probes, and/or motherships. They would come in different sizes and shapes.

2. The visitors come from many different planets and use different types of ships for the visits. (Just like the variety of ships on Star Trek.)

3. Older models may still be used for exploration, and are photographed with the newer ones.

Considering the variety of alien types reported, they would also have a variety of ships in use.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

You hit it right on,
Here's some things ive considered, while discussing such things with my bro,
The "greys" made the trip here shortly after learning how to make the trip. And they did it at subluminal speeds, it might have taken them 15,000 years to get here.
But thats ok because they didnt actualy send any living beings, they sent a robotic ship that had the ability create the engineered life forms we know of as the "greys".
The probeship cooks up a batch of minions sends them out to collect data, the ships crash alot because they really dont have the areonautics down yet. But hey the mother ship cooks up a new batch and goes on collecting data.
In the intervening years since the probeship left its home, they figured out how to go superluminal or maybe even instantanious travel.
The more advanced ships now start to arrive and we see the difference in the ships.

And there are more than one kind of aliens coming here,
the JAL and military ufo sightings in alaska in the mid 80's, has me convinced of that.
If you accept the fact that aliens have been here at least since the forties, then you would have to accept the notion that they are familiar with our ability to fly.
In the alaska sightings the ufo's which were described as huge, didnt try to hide themselves and they seemed to be very interested in our flying machines. The made repeated very close passes all around the aircraft, as though they were analysing the aircraft.
My take is that this craft was passing through the area and we caught their attention so they came to check us out.
they had a look around and reported back, and they are coming here more often now and they represent the sightings of really big ufos.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join