It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, NewB deluxe here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Been reading posts here for a couple weeks....interesting stuff... makes you think. Anyway, howdy all !!!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hi and welcome mR.BeAviS
hope you have enjoyed ATS over the past few weeks if you need anything send us a u2u cya around

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Welcome!

well looks like you have come to the right place,

if you have any questions please feel free to u2u me,
always happy to help

see you around.

Asala

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hey
Weclome to ATS!! Hope you like this site.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I'm pretty new too, but it's pretty interesting here!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS/BTS,

Glad to have you aboard. When posting a topic or need a question of yours answered remmber that it might of been posted on here because we talk about everything on here use the search function before posting a topic or if you have a question that you need answered and if you cant find it ask asala or post it on here and well do our best to help you out . Cya Around, Shadow

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Welcome from a fellow newbie.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Salutations.

It's tough coming up with a different greeting each time, so I'll just leave it at that.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Wow, thanks all for the warm welcome. I really do enjoy this site alot. I'm not very fluent when it comes to political speak, so I keep my posts to a minimum, but I pop in every day to see what's goin' on. The whole NWO/Illuminati thing really interests me, and lately I come in here to see what's happening in the world before going to mainstream media. It's nice to see all the different spins put on things, and there are definitely some very intelligent, well informed (or well studied at least ) people here stating facts and opinions. SO, again, Thanks all.... cya 'round

top topics

join