It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video London

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

My impression exactly, I find very few of your posts, but they all completely make my day!

The thing that amazes me, is that noone has come screaming from the hills yelling DEBUNKED!

Just some stoner guy, who loves music because of the first part of the sentence, saw some lights went to look, pulled out a camera, probably to make sure he wasn't hallucinating, (I would of thought the same thing) and recorded, but then got the biggest surprise when the thing just flew off.

"Cool"

If it was someone just holding an LED light, I would have to expect it to be shakier, the lights seem very stable, get a laser point it at the wall and see if it stays solid in that place, no it moves around. That for the most part knocks of LED for me.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reflection ...is all this is folk's..

Please go back to bigger fish.. lol

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
That was a good one! When it shot off I kind of jumped. I havent really seen a video where they had footage of something like this. Very nice find!

that made you jump??? wowzers, i would hate to sit behind you at the cinema for a really scary movie!

very interesting vid, could be a light show for some grand opening in his town?

as we dont have the answers we have to keep an open mind, i hope it is real and at a guess i would say the spacing between the lights makes for a very very large craft if the dots were connected! i hate to say If's. i also hate that a sighting of this size and obvious brightness appears to only have been recorded by 1 person that we know off, were all are still craving a personal MASS sighting like Phoenix b4 we really really start believing stories.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
this video was posted on ATS about a year ago.

i distinctly remember the argument about the window being open and most everyone agreed that there was another window there and this was nothing more than reflections from a light inside the room.

i say fake

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
To me there is "clear air" between the three lights,
while at the same time all three lights move ever so slightly
as one,relative to the chimney on the house in the picture,
and then all three lights shoot off exactly together,
I don't buy this one at all,to me it is a reflection
of a light source from somewhere,
the voice says"Go" not gone "Gone"
for whatever that may mean,
and the greenish tinge says LED light to me.

I've watched video a lot of times now, because it really looks impossible.
But it really does look like its genuine.

It clearly is no light source from a window or anything near him, it would never give that kind of reflection in the sky above those houses.
The window is wide open too.

I must say that this 'could' be the Aurora that the US is using. (Triangle shaped aircraft with zero-gravity propulsion)
In earlier pictures this aircraft has orange/red colored lights, in this video it has green lights. Doesn't make much sense.
And to be honest, I think that the lights on that aircraft have no purpose at all except to attract attention from the public in making them believe it's an Extraterrestrial spacecraft.

Anyway, nice catch, can't debunk it.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I think it fake. Just a simple lighting trick and dodgy rock music.

People will do anything to get in the Daily Sport.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by highlander2008

I liked the video, thanks.

Can't really say what it is, doesn't appear like a hoax to me at least..........
But if it is a hoax, it's very good.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
this video was posted on ATS about a year ago.

i distinctly remember the argument about the window being open and most everyone agreed that there was another window there and this was nothing more than reflections from a light inside the room.

i say fake

If you can find the link then case closed.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Just some stoner guy, who loves music because of the first part of the sentence, saw some lights went to look, pulled out a camera, probably to make sure he wasn't hallucinating, (I would of thought the same thing) and recorded, but then got the biggest surprise when the thing just flew off.

"Cool"

If it was someone just holding an LED light, I would have to expect it to be shakier, the lights seem very stable, get a laser point it at the wall and see if it stays solid in that place, no it moves around. That for the most part knocks of LED for me.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Republican08]

He definitely says "gone" and not "cool".

The response just doesn't tally for me. I don't care who you are, no one would react to such a bizarre sight in such a nonchalant way, whether you believe in alien visitation or not.

He actually sounds like he is showcasing a magic trick or something, "now I open the box and... gone."

Do you know what I mean?

That said, I cannot explain the video.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by triplesod]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

Aside from your obvious self-brilliance deducing this was a reflection, could you explain to us layfolk why? I mean.. the window was um.. open. I saw no other reflection, other than the bright street light on the side of the windowsill, which was still there after this zoomed off.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

It did look like a reflection but you can see the window is wide open. Of course, he could have stuck a very clean piece of glass between him and the window, which we wouldn't notice.

I have mentioned this to you before but, with all due respect, will you please stop posting in such a smug and obnoxious fashion?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

i can't remember the name of the thread so looking for it might be a waste of time.

i will tell you that i am 99% sure this video has been posted on ATS before.

i remember in that thread...there was a ATS member that knew where this video was taken and he/she went out of their way to show that it was common for people to have double sets of windows in that neighborhood.

i think the youtube poster reposted the video recently.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xetex

Hi,
What I am saying is that you can see quite clearly
that the picture has a backlight from townlights..
the house across the road is backlit by the sky,
as are the lights in the sky and so have to be three "objects"
not one solid triangular or whatever object.
If you stop-start the video however all three lights move
slightly as one, relative to any ground fixed point.
So you have three objects zooming off at exactly the same time,
now that's co-ordination,
BTW the music sounds like demo speed guitar stuff,
(i'm a musician too)

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

i can't remember the name of the thread so looking for it might be a waste of time.

i will tell you that i am 99% sure this video has been posted on ATS before.

i remember in that thread...there was a ATS member that knew where this video was taken and he/she went out of their way to show that it was common for people to have double sets of windows in that neighborhood.

i think the youtube poster reposted the video recently.

You mean double glazing?? well yes... but double glazing doesn't mean two sets of windows..its means their is a sealed gap between two sheets of glass.. both of which are part of the same window...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Oh and the music... try prog rock... that guitar and Hammond organ in there, if i'm not mistaken

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

You mean double glazing?? well yes... but double glazing doesn't mean two sets of windows..its means their is a sealed gap between two sheets of glass.. both of which are part of the same window...

where did i say double glazing ?

exterior and interior windows

two completely different sets of window frames with glass

the person in the other thread proved this combination of windows was common in houses in that area.

if you want to believe that is a real ufo , then cool go ahead.

wooohooo we finally have proof Aliens are visiting this planet !

yippeeee... yahoooooo...whooopieeeeee

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The the person who says there are areas of Britain where they have two totally separate sets of windows is living in another Britain.. That's your standard *terry and June* house and they don;t have room for 2 sets of windows, let alone, could afford such frippery...

I'd love to hear an explanation of where this *other set of windows* goes and just how they actually work...

Double glazing, does indeed produce, double reflections, but not as in this video, usually the reflections caused by them are not actually *parallel*.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Hi,
It was I who mentioned the music as a by the way,
never thought to pigeon-hole it as progressive rock,
thanks.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The main thing that bothers me about the video is the fact that the camera person zooms out to show you that the window is open. I just wonder why they thought to do this. I guess that zoom out may have just been coincidental.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Funny as soon as someone mentions the lack of debunkers... all of the sudden they flock in here.

You can see the open window to the left of the screen in parts of the vid. At the begining it almost looks like he is opening the window, hard to tell with the picture all eratic. But the parts where it looks as though he backs away slightly it is a pretty clear view through the open window. It sure doesn't look like there is another pane.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join