It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tamiflu - danger drug - dont take under any circumstances

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
isnt it funny how donald rumsfeld has huge shares in tamiflu and this is the governments number one choice for YOUR vaccinations if need be due to a pandemic.

read the following article and be shocked. i would not go near this tamiflu at all. sounds fishy to me.

www.time.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1 May 09 by Gools]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
When I heard that Rumsfeld was involved in Tamiflu, I knew we would see a pandemic that would use it, and I always felt him and his group of sick twisted devils would arrange such a pandemic.

Reading this article only furthers my suspicious view of Rumsfeld and that anything he touches is harmful and evil to the human race.

S&F

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Rumsfeld is also the devil from hell who gave the world Aspartame (which turns into formaldahyde as it reaches normal human body temperature.

There are alternative treatments that people might recommend. MMS and Jim Humble come to mind. And possibly elderberry tinctures... colloidal silver... just thinking out loud.

Oil of Wild Oregano has anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-biotic features. Very useful stuff.

Garlic (allium sativum) and Licorice (glycyrrhiza glabra) are both good as anti-virals. And Juniper (juniperus) extracts also have anti-viral properties.

I hope everyone has an N95 or comparable facemask. Go carefully, dear ats friends!

[edit on 27/4/09 by Pellevoisin]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
"What they have in common is that each victim took the influenza antiviral Tamiflu shortly before they died."

here in Norway they're all like relax we've got the cure
YES the cure to KILL us all,with some sort of a suicide drug
GOD DANG IT
Im not taking any of these stuff

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Vitamin C. By the gram, not the milligram. Unless you have some kind of allergy, which should have killed you by now, the worst that will happen from too much is the runs. Especially if you are a smoker. I eat 4 grams every morning. Thats 4000 milligrams

At the first sign of a cold eat about 10 grams. Also drinking a half a bottle of lemon juice will knock it right out. Use as much sugar as you need.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Grimstad]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Argh, this Tamiflu info is so conflicting and confusing.

Authorities urge caution over Tamiflu fears

I have two boxes for me and my wife in case this swine flu becomes a true pandemic. The fact is that no one is yet questioning it's effectiveness against this strain, so if all hell breaks loose we'll just have to take it and hope for the best. I guess I better try to get my hands on some Relenza as an alternative.

Thanks for the info though.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I have a personal bias where I don't touch anything Donald Rumsfeld has had his hands in. That's just me.

Right now, I am on a high starter dose of vitamin C, and started taking colloidal silver to prep my system with silver ions. On top of that, some anitoxidants and I have some serrapatase and grape seed extract if I manage to catch it.

For months, I have been warning friends and family about an imminent pandemic based on all the Fema Coffins, Baxter polluting flu shots with live H5N1... its clear the shadowy hand is at work in bring about a pandemic... and by that, I mean Rumsfeld and friends.

This is something they are very capable of creating.

This swine flu has more then enough man made signatures, and all the prewarning is evident it's was a deliberate bioweapon release.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Ok, we take Emergen-C every day and loads of other good stuff ...

So is there a problem with Relenza, Rumsfeld related or not?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I am not sure, I did a quick google on Relenza and found this article which warns of psycotic side effects.

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

I'm sticking with natural anti-virals.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
All I need to hear is Rumsfeild had shares in it, and I'm not going to take it.

Whatever a congressmen, or any political figure, has any shares in, turns out to be terrible on the public.

I think I'll be fine, children are recovering just fine, until it mutates, we are pretty ok i'd assume.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
I am not sure, I did a quick google on Relenza and found this article which warns of psycotic side effects.

That's ok, we're already pretty loopy ...

Seriously though, it seems that if faced with the situation it's a chance we might have to take.

I'm sticking with natural anti-virals.

Do you mind sharing some info with me on that?
(You can do it via U2U, I don't want to derail the thread
)

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
He he, Rumsfield, devil, that's funny. That's what Al-Qaeda members say. And America is the great satan, so says Ahmadinejad.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Well, vitamin C is the front line defense, so getting on a high dose to soak the system, apparently enough vitamin C helps boost the immune system against influenza viruses.

Other natural anti-virals which are in your kitchen are:
* Garlic - Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal and Anti-viral (good for secondary infection caused by influenza).
* Ginger - More anti-viral properties.
* Onions - Like Garlic rich in anti-viral, anti-bacterial sulphides.

Can you say tasty stir fries.

Zinc is also a good anti-viral. I still need to get some zinc vitamins.

Colloidal silver is some what controversial, but my mothers testimony for me at least, convinced me she is on to something as she uses it and says it has had amazing cold killing effects for her.

Then there are the other tinctures like oil of oregano, grapefruit seed extract.

A side effect of the infection if we get it is the inflammation of the lungs caused by the immune system starting to fight itself. There are two anti-inflammatory which I picked up just in case:

Grape seed extract and Serrapatase which may reduce the deadly inflammation and mucus.

I think trying to get the body prepped to deal with a virus first will help minimize it's damage and increase survivability.

My concern is not the swine flu as this seems more like a precursor event to a much larger pandemic. We'll have to see.

If I could keep my family at home, or take them on a 2 month vacation to a secluded cabin, I think I would like to do that but the reality is, I am bound to my work.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
tamiflu has been distributed to millions of Japanese, there are only a few cases of death, what about the hundreds of comercials that run in the US that say Death is a possibility... it happens.

But your point is well taken, buyer beware!

Fox

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Pau d'Arco is a known treatment for: candida and other fungus, viruses such as polio and influenza, arthritis, bacteria, diabetes, parasites, bacteria, cancer, liver disease, fever, venereal and rheumatic disorders, skin disorders such as eczema, herpes and the mange, and more.

Just started doing some reading around on Pau d'Arco. It's a natural herb and looks like i has many benefits.

Could be something that could help, along with what already has been posted by others. Worth a read.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Well I am a pharmacy student so I wanted to give you guys some actual info about tamiflu.

There are not many drugs that fight against viruses to begin with and these drugs only have slight impact. It works by preventing the release of virus but the thing is in studies it was shown only to reduce flu by a median of 1.3 days.

You may ask wow, so what. The only reason its important is the economical benefits it has on your job since you get an extra day to work...hurray

If your wondering the main adverse drug reactions are nausea(9.9% vs 5.6%), vomiting(9.4% vs 2.9%), bronchitis(2.3% vs 2.1%), insomnia(1.1% vs 0.8%) and vertigo(1% vs 0.4%). 1st % = tamiflu and 2nd = placebo

When these ADR are listed it doesn’t mean they are going to happen. In clinical trials it is mandated that any ADR are reported and at the end it it compared to placebo…strangely enough sometimes the placebo causes worse ADR. Also the patients could have other co-morbid conditions and medications that could be causing the ADR so there are a lot of factors.

Now onto herbals...sure their okay sometimes but there is a lot of bad info out there. I got access to natural standard through my school so I can give you herbals that are actually effective as anti-virals as shown by evidence based medicine.

Lets see: the only thing shown to be effective as an anti-viral herbal is Vitamin A but only for measles but is graded as A(strong evidence). All other herbals looked @ as anti-virals are graded C and below which means there is conflicting and unclear results. On a side note someone above was talking about herbals for colds and you should add echinacea(grade B) and delete Vitamin C(grade D) from your cold fighting. Vitamin C is only useful for preventing cold in extreme environments.

Now my last piece of evidence and most important is price....tamiflu out of the 4 important anti-virals is the most expensive($44-53). I would recommend Amantadine since it is effective and cheap. Its sad that these useful drugs are being underused compared to their expensive counter-parts. One thing about Amantadine($3.6 for full course) is that you must start using the drug within 48hr of symptoms for it to be useful. Rimantadine is of the same class and its advantages are less ADR but for an increased price($23.16 for full course).

I am off to bed. Gnite

Edit - misplaced prices

[edit on 27-4-2009 by RxMaster]

[edit on 27-4-2009 by RxMaster]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Rumsfeld or no, I think the fears expressed are a little exaggerated. We are talking 54 cases when Tamiflu is prescribed over 24 million times in Japan alone. Really, the odds of you drowning in your bath are way better than the odds of dying after taking Tamiflu.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I was prescribed Tamiflu in April 2008. I experienced sever unfounded anger issues while taking it and stopped. About a week after taking it, my Thyroid went haywire and took about 8 months to recover. I seem to be ok now.

They want you to take this stuff at first sign of the flu. I would avoid taking it and only use it if you must.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I won't touch anything that the govt or WHO says "you have to take" with a 10 foot pole.

I have lost complete and total trust in the govt and what they say they are doing for us. I don't find they are doing anything for us any more - only against us.

what is interesting, is last night I tried to tell my sister that the new flu was a combo of the swine, bird and 1918 flu and could not have "just occurred" - she didn't want to know a thing about it. Couldn't care less and wants to keep her head down in the sand.

I got angry at her, as I looked in her pantry - considering I have been for months adamant about her stocking up for her and her family.

She just said "oh well, we will be like everyone else when it happens" to say I was PO'd is to put it mildly!!!

I did say "B---s--t! I said when it comes to the point you are starving and don't have food - you aren't going to have that attitude - your attitude will be "I will do what it takes to get food"! I also told her to get face mask - before stores are out of them, again it was an "oh well - I won't bother" attitude to prepare for any possiblity of different events.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Tamiflu is not going to do anything for this new strain of the Swine flu, as this new mutation is a combination of a few strain.

So don't let anybody or even the government fool you into taking this flu vaccine, because is not vaccine right now to fight the swine flu.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join