It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECON: Lets have a huge party because we are all going to die!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DropInABucket

Originally posted by wonderworld
I don’t think we need to have it in Mexico. We are ordering all the slaughtered Egyptian swine and getting a discount.

Thats true, and if we have it in Egypt, one of the countries with the most landmines:square mile ratio, we could could play minesweeper for real!

Or we could set up a grid over a football field size area and have people bet on where the mines are for charity!

Beer, Pork, and Massive Explosions...Sounds like a 4th of July party for me!

Very clever. That never crossed my mind. We could also play Twister, dodging the landmines.

We would really go out with a blast!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Very clever. That never crossed my mind. We could also play Twister, dodging the landmines.

Um yeah...count me out. The game would be ruin if you're too busy dodging landmines.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

Um yeah...count me out. The game would be ruin if you're too busy dodging landmines.

O.K you did ask earlier "Who's cooking" you could be in charge of the swine BBQ. We need volunteers to help turn the swine as it cooks over the Swine pit.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

O.K you did ask earlier "Who's cooking" you could be in charge of the swine BBQ. We need volunteers to help turn the swine as it cooks over the Swine pit.

Only one problem with that.... I can't cook. All the food would burn if I was in charge of the cooking.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Only one problem with that.... I can't cook. All the food would burn if I was in charge of the cooking.

O.K we will go easy on you. You can tend bar. I already have the drink umberella's I just need to buy some swine swords for the fruit.

One requirement I get a kickback on the tips jar.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

O.K we will go easy on you. You can tend bar. I already have the drink umberella's I just need to buy some swine swords for the fruit.

It's a deal, I can make the drinks.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

It's a deal, I can make the drinks.

I guess it's time to pick some big bouncers for the party. Do you know any? Maybe some here on ATS will Volunteer.

Any bouncer's out there??

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sorry,I've been held captive by a big pack of pigs...

I'm still all in and will help out with anything I can!

This is heating up to be a helluva' bash!

[edit on 30-4-2009 by irishchic]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic
Sorry,I've been held captive by a big pack of pigs...

I'm still all in and will help out with anything I can!

This is heating up to be a helluva' bash!

[edit on 30-4-2009 by irishchic]

Yes I heard about this being held captive thing. I also liked your joke on the other thread about this little piggy. I didnt jump on that one though.

Now we need to round up some bouncers. Do you know any? Maybe here on ATS? Yes this will be one great bash!

P.S can you teach some macho bouncers how to use the pole. That would be cool!

[edit on 30-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Why don't people party for God, he will give you an after life even if there are a millions of ways to die, the Bible says believe in Christ as the primary objective to salvation and the rest will follow. Be happy and defeat death. Party like God exists, don't party like he does not and its the end.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Why don't people party for God, he will give you an after life even if there are a millions of ways to die, the Bible says believe in Christ as the primary objective to salvation and the rest will follow. Be happy and defeat death. Party like God exists, don't party like he does not and its the end.

You can party for whatever reason you want. If you want to party for God then rock on! By the way we already invited Him and Jesus so they are going to be there.

[edit on 1-5-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

You can party for whatever reason you want. If you want to party for God then rock on! By the way we already invited Him and Jesus so they are going to be there.

Are we not saying the same thing here?
Am I missing something here because it sounds like I was left out or something or I am waiting a little as intended?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Dude everybodys invited. Its the end of the world. Your invited, all your friends, any Aliens that want to come, Jesus, God, Mohammed, Buddah, all the cow ancestors of the Indians, the dudes from Al-Quaeda, everybody. After we all get toasted we can fight out our religious differences RAW IS WAR style.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Wait, speaking of food...who's going to be doing all the cooking?

Didn't you get the memo?
Otha Turner will be head of food and beverages. there will be Goat B.B.Q, fried catfish & "slap yo mama" moonshine.

And this is just the starters! later he'll serve us a lot of SWINE B.B.Q - lots of it.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Nooo! this is no party for God! please for the sake of all of us, keep him out of this!

There will be strippers, orgies, tasering of naked wizards, hot sex and many other forbidden things!

It wouldn't be comfortable to have God around this kind of events!

This is a Doomsday & End of Times Party!

At this party unfortunately, Anti-Christ will insist on being the guest of honor! - The Swine God!

But! OTOH I guess if he & God can play nice together? - I say why not!

The more the merrier!

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

I want God there too. Satan will show up Unannounced and uninvited as always. God and Satan have their own bouncers. Not to worry.

It will be Awesome!!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I want God there too. Satan will show up Unannounced and uninvited as always. God and Satan have their own bouncers. Not to worry.

It will be Awesome!!

Yeah Satan sucks like that. He is always crashing my parties. Usually its after everyone passes out and then he comes in and puts on Black Sabbath's War Pigs and cranks it up all the way until the cops come. I hate that dude.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Wait, speaking of food...who's going to be doing all the cooking?

Didn't you get the memo?
Otha Turner will be head of food and beverages. there will be Goat B.B.Q, fried catfish & "slap yo mama" moonshine.

And this is just the starters! later he'll serve us a lot of SWINE B.B.Q - lots of it.

I was fairly sure when I posted those links about Otha earlier in the thread that it would "trip out" whoever took the time to take it in!

I wish Otha was still alive, he was a unique individual. Ya know it's kinda funny(sort of in a tragic way) how Mississipians are often cast in the role of being uber racists and intellectually/socially deficient.

It is interesting to note that Otha started having his goat B.B.Q.'s back in the 50's and even back then there was a multi-ethnic mix at his shindigs!

Mind yall, I'm not attempting to suggest that darkness and awful actions did not/don't exist here. But personally, I have(for the most part) been privy to more of a feeling of kinship with the majority of folks of this state and the lessons i learned growing up here and in Jamaica have served me well.

Anyhow... I shall now digress and *in the spirit of this thread* I now offer my culinary expertise to this festive endeavour. I know that most guys(especially Southerners) will tell anyone who will listen that they possess superb skills in regards to outdoor cooking.

I can actually one up that and unashamedly state that I am a "Bona Fide" Pit Master! Now before yall start slingin' a shat-storm of righteous indignation my way allow me to state that I have actually competed in and placed *FIRST* in the grandaddy of em all/largest invitation only B.B.Q. contest on earth....***MEMPHIS IN MAY***

Besides that I also possess what is considered to be the "Lamborghini" of smokers the incomparable Southern Pride SPK500 it is a totally mobile propane heated rotisserie convection smoker with the ability to cook 500lbs. per session!!!It can only be described as a true marvel of human ingenuity(even though the PTB @ Memphis in May banned it's use in ANY of their sanctioned contests)

One more thing yall... I'll load that sucka with as much pork,beef,chicken, etc as we can come up with but i'm kinda wary of goat

As a final sidenote... to all my fellow A.T.S.'rs that are vegetarians, rest assured I have not forgotten about yall, I have been cooking professionally as a chef for 14 yrs.specializing primarily in Cajun/Creole cuisine & I have tons of kick as* "green" dishes. BTW my vegetarian red beans n' basmati rice is soooo good it will make yo tounge slap yo brain!!!

"Within the South itself, no other form of cultural expression, not even music, is as distinctively characteristic of the region as the spreading of a feast of native food and drink before a gathering of kin and friends."

-- John Egerton

"Fiddle-dee-dee. War, war, war. This war talk's spoiling all the fun at every party this spring. I get so bored I could scream."
- Scarlett O'Hara

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Snisha

OK! sounds great to me! in the spirit of Otha Turner, you can be head of food and beverages!

But we still get "slap yo mama" moonshine - right?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I dont know if Ozzy is going to be able to pull this off

Would you ask him not the bite the head off the chicken this time? The children might get the wrong idea and with all this avian flu bu$iness going around, it might not be wise move.

Cerveza y nopalitos; dimos toda la vuelta.

Is Masta Baxter gonna be dere?
We might need some excavators on site to help bury the trash.
Who do you plan to post security? CIA, Mossad, Cryps, Bloods etc.? Regardless, they all seem to get the job 'done' though they seem to have been a bit 'careless' sloppy lately.

Maybe it's something in the air?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join