ECON: Lets have a huge party because we are all going to die!

page: 11
32
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DropInABucket
Has anyone thought about hiring some security so were protected when the NWO eventually tries to attack the party and ship everyone off to a FEMA camp?


Maybe I can talk to some of my fellow posters from the Survival forum to be on guard duty. Its good practice


I didn't think about...that just totally crush my mellow. But yeah, I'm sure some of the people from the survival forum would be happy to stand guard.




posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by justsomeboreddude
 


Pin the tail on the banker is the best idea yet. I propose we put candy in the mouths of politicians, hang them from some trees, and use them as pinatas.


[edit on 29-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]





No your idea is the best, that made me laugh! "Put candy in their mouths and use them as pinatas!





[edit on 29-4-2009 by wonderworld]



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

Originally posted by DropInABucket
Has anyone thought about hiring some security so were protected when the NWO eventually tries to attack the party and ship everyone off to a FEMA camp?


Maybe I can talk to some of my fellow posters from the Survival forum to be on guard duty. Its good practice


I didn't think about...that just totally crush my mellow. But yeah, I'm sure some of the people from the survival forum would be happy to stand guard.




Yes we have that part covered. 2 plans

Plan #1 all Mods will be in charge of fights and ban any member who breaks the rules.

Plan #2 hire a bunch of bouncers to maintain order and let the Mods and management off the hook for a while so they can have some fun.

I like plan 2.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by wonderworld]



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld


No your idea is the best, that made me laugh! "Put candy in their mouths and use them as pinatas!


But there banker breath would be all over the candy. Who would want to eat the candy after that?

That would be a waste of good candy.



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld


Yes we have that part covered. 2 plans

Plan #1 all Mods will be in charge of fights and ban any member who breaks the rules.

Plan #2 hire a bunch of bouncers to maintain order and let the Mods and management off the hook for a while so they can have some fun.

I like plan 2.


Yes plan 2 sounds so much better.

Has anyone mention where this awesome party is going to be held?



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl
 





Good point and since you said “that just totally crush my mellow” it reminds me we need marshmallows for roasting.

We cant have a big campout without them and some smores.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by wonderworld]



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld


Good point and since you said “that just totally crush my mellow” it reminds me we need marshmallows for roasting.

We cant have a big campout without them and some smores.


Don't forget the sleeping bags and tents. There are always people who stay over after a party is over.



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl
 





Well first it was Africa, at the request of the OP, then it changed to my place, then mahtoosacks wanted it at his place.

I havent heard back from him if he has the space for that many attendees.

Then move the party back to Africa. I think that's right.



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is starting to turn into Woodstock for Conspiracy Theorists...

That is bound to be a sign of the apocolypse.



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Rocketgirl

Then move the party back to Africa. I think that's right.


I say lets have it in Tijauana! Lets be right in the action! Why be in Africa when we just need to worry about AIDS and Malaria? This is a Swine Flu Panic Party!! Mexico is the only place to party for this.



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

reply to post Rocketgirl


Good point and since you said “that just totally crush my mellow” it reminds me we need marshmallows for roasting.

We cant have a big campout without them and some smores.


Don't forget the sleeping bags and tents. There are always people who stay over after a party is over.


Yes we need tents, sleeping bags and Deodorant . This may be a very long party!



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld
 


Sweet, I never been to Africa before, that would be a cool trip to take.



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
reply to Rocketgirlpost by
 


Sweet, I never been to Africa before, that would be a cool trip to take.




Yes there are lots of wild beasts in Africa and also at my place. I have bear and cougars but they wouldnt like the noise from the party. They would stay away.

We might need to hang the left over BBQ swine in a tree though. Animals do get hungry at times.

I have lots of pepper spray if needed.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by wonderworld]

[edit on 29-4-2009 by wonderworld]



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
With me there I doubt there will be left overs, Im 145 pounds of hunger



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Wait, speaking of food...who's going to be doing all the cooking?



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC
With me there I doubt there will be left overs, Im 145 pounds of hunger



Well if we run out of swine we can add more wild fowl to the menu.

It will save on the food bill.



posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Sounds like a plan count me in. ^^.



posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DropInABucket
This is starting to turn into Woodstock for Conspiracy Theorists...

That is bound to be a sign of the apocolypse.





Great comparison! "Woodstock for Conspiracy Theorists" I think we would need to fib to the local cops and say it's an Environmental peace party or very large Family/Friend reunion.

If the truth was known we make the local and world news. It might not be a bad idea and bring awareness to our issues!

We just need to convince the owner to bring the press corps. They would know how to handle it.

I don’t think we need to have it in Mexico. We are ordering all the slaughtered Egyptian swine and getting a discount.



posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   


This go out in style party is getting more exciting. Now my state of Washington has recently been infected with swine flu.

www.king5.com...

Anyone want to make a friendly bet on which state is next. My guess is Oregon.

You can still RSVP, leave your masks at home.



posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
I don’t think we need to have it in Mexico. We are ordering all the slaughtered Egyptian swine and getting a discount.


Thats true, and if we have it in Egypt, one of the countries with the most landmines:square mile ratio, we could could play minesweeper for real!

Or we could set up a grid over a football field size area and have people bet on where the mines are for charity!

Beer, Pork, and Massive Explosions...Sounds like a 4th of July party for me!



  exclusive video


top topics
 
32
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join