It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECON: Lets have a huge party because we are all going to die!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ack! I'm still trying to save up my party for 12/21/2012.

I refuse to contract any pig-spawn flu, I need to be around to laugh at all the crazies in 3 1/2 years.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Come on Join us Drop. It would be fun and hey you get in for 3 dollars. unless your trying to save money which means, >> youre an agent, for 1000 a plate. Just playing, but you should come.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by Estharik

I must say a beer in one hand and a snake in the other is pretty appealing. I dont really smoke but everytime I drink I smoke just to have something to do with the other hand. So maybe if I had a snake to swing I wouldnt need a smoke. The only down side is when I go to puff that snake after I am about 3/4 through a bottle of Jack and I dont know my own name.

that was a good one, you really dont wanna puff on a snake lol, excellent post given me such a laugh, think I may give the party a miss though, pimps on eagles and others swinging snakes is not my thing lol, well at least you wont have to worry about the aliens attacking, one look at your party and they will run light years thinking you all cracked up lol

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DropInABucket

I was thinking about having a party as well, but I was going to have mind like a day before the 21th but let it lead into that day.

Either way it goes, we might as well have some fun because we are all screwed anyways.

Instead of a party, I guess I could have a 48 hour rave. That would be so awesome.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC
Come on Join us Drop. It would be fun and hey you get in for 3 dollars. unless your trying to save money which means, >> youre an agent, for 1000 a plate. Just playing, but you should come.

Do we get to run around screaming for our lives, and battling for survival while other people are holding up "The end is nigh" signs? Talk about a fun drinking game!

If thats the case I'm in

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

I was thinking about having a party as well, but I was going to have mind like a day before the 21th but let it lead into that day.

Either way it goes, we might as well have some fun because we are all screwed anyways.

Instead of a party, I guess I could have a 48 hour rave. That would be so awesome.

A rave. Hell yeah that would be sweet. Ill bring Glowsticks. Who knows they might signal to our friends above. They might want to join in on the Madness.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

A rave. Hell yeah that would be sweet. Ill bring Glowsticks. Who knows they might signal to our friends above. They might want to join in on the Madness.

That's what I'm talking about. Since you got the glowsticks I will bring every kind of drink ever made that's in the stores.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Do we get to run around screaming for our lives, and battling for survival while other people are holding up "The end is nigh" signs? Talk about a fun drinking game!

If thats the case I'm in

We also get to wear tin Foil hats, to protect our thoughts from the Dark Ones.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Cheetos, fritos, and Doritos. A lot of Snack food and sweets, along with Swine and Avian.

Great idea.

Maybe instead of a BBQ we could make it a swine/Avian Pot Luck. It would save wear and tear on my pickup transprting all the Swines.

Egypt is in the process of killing all their swine. I wonder what they’ll do with all the meat?

We may get a huge discount on pork, more money left over for extra booze, Dotitos, Fritos and junk food.

Sounds like a party!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Its coming together nicely. ^^ when will it be.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

We also get to wear tin Foil hats, to protect our thoughts from the Dark Ones.

What are the dark ones? Is it, he who must not be named?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

That's what I'm talking about. Since you got the glowsticks I will bring every kind of drink ever made that's in the stores.

Glowsticks sound fun.

Maybe we can invite a buch of Bankers including Lewis (they get in Free) and play pin the tail on the Banker. Someone else came up with another pin the tail on someone but forgot who.

I'd still like to get a picture of Hank Pulson and use it for target practicing.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

Someone suggested we could use bobbylove's portals for transportation.

I doubt anyone has asked him yet though?

[edit on 29-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

@Rocketgirl
Reference from the Futurama Movie.
@wonderworld
Pin the Tazer on the Po Po?.?.?.?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Pin the tail on the banker is the best idea yet. I propose we put candy in the mouths of politicians, hang them from some trees, and use them as pinatas.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by wonderworld

Pin the tail on the banker is the best idea yet. I propose we put candy in the mouths of politicians, hang them from some trees, and use them as pinatas.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

I do love that Idea, beat them with sticks twice as hard as they beat us with fees and contracts and the like.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SemperParatusRJCC

Exactly and then when they are hurting we will keep making up new reasons to hit them. You know things like emitting CO2 when they breathe or a tax because they are hanging from a tree and so they dont have to use their feet as much, or a tax on holding the candy we stuffed in their mouth.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
Glowsticks sound fun.

Maybe we can invite a buch of Bankers including Lewis (they get in Free) and play pin the tail on the Banker. Someone else came up with another pin the tail on someone but forgot who.

I'd still like to get a picture of Hank Pulson and use it for target practicing.

Awesome.... maybe we could get some more pictures of people that help to create the mess that we are in. This is going to be one awesome party.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Has anyone thought about hiring some security so were protected when the NWO eventually tries to attack the party and ship everyone off to a FEMA camp?

Maybe I can talk to some of my fellow posters from the Survival forum to be on guard duty. Its good practice

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

@Rocketgirl
Reference from the Futurama Movie.

Thank you....

I sort of remember now.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join