It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ECON: Lets have a huge party because we are all going to die!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic
Yes but are you training to be a cage fighter???

(Napolean Dynamite,an addiction of mine)

Over the top is good: it will add considerably to the mood of the party but I'd vote for no video cameras!!!

You'd won't offend me,you're way too adorable and have great ideas about parties!

Bowhunting: can we invite Ted Nugent??? He owns property near me.

[edit on 27-4-2009 by irishchic]

Tell him if he comes I might be able to score him another pheasant wreath as I work with the lady that made his. Heck she might want to come too lol oh and she would come too not sure about the wreath though it takes quite a bit of work to do one and she's all about business so best I could do is try.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
hey im on 36 acres in georgia!

its not enough for a "WORLD" event, but it will definitely host everyone from ats!

steeping back into character for a moment tho... id be worried to have everyone on ats there tho... not cus im afraid of what might happen when we all get together (although i DEFINITELY worry about that) but that we might be an easy target for the PTB to just get rid of us all at once LOL

but yea! PARTY AT MY PLACE (omg i hope i dont get in trouble for "yelling")

tell IrishChic she is ABSOLUTELY invited!

[edit on 4/28/2009 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

You have that party and I'll come with a few friends!

I wouldn't even worry about the PTB: they'll be way too busy sorting through the files and dodging the flu to bother with a few folks just getting together to pass the time,LOL!

GA is a nice state,I've always enjoyed any time I have spent there.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ok I think we should really have a party. Not just for ATS people but for as many people as we can sucker into coming. I suck at planning so would some like to take this over?

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

the party is tomorrow at 8 !!!!!!

if anyone else can make it, then by all means LETS GET IT ON!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I understand this is a joke thread but I would just like to say this...

Look forward for a change in way of life, but not to look forward to death. Party it up and do whatever that helps you have fun while not harming others.

Even if you were joking about this 100%, I still hate the people who claim the world is going to end here and there...just live life and let it happen when it happens, but do not encourage it or try to speed the process up. We should all be trying to better the life of ourselves as a whole, not let fear perspire amongst us.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I dont think this is so much of an "owe we are going to die lets fear life thread". Its a "we are all going to die someday of something so lets live like there is no tomorrow" deal. So I hoist the Velvet Elvis flag,crank up the Beastie Boys, and call PARTY ON!

link   
I dont think this is so much of an "uhhhh we are going to die lets fear life thread". Its a "we are all going to die someday of something so lets live like there is no tomorrow" deal. So I hoist the Velvet Elvis flag,crank up the Beastie Boys, and call PARTY ON!

[edit on 28-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

link   
oops the NWO made me double post. Those crazy devils.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
hey have there been any threads about an actual meeting up of many peoples from here before?

has there ever been any meetings before?

would it be possible to get anything done for our community, or would we just have one hell of a party?

the one thing that i love about this community, is that we TRUELY have all walks of life on here. I mean we got the far right to the far left to the "we've been so far left/right that we are back in the middle", and theres that have just gone straight up and .... you get the idea.

I wonder how awesome/terrible it could be to get every in one spot like that.

O and about the friend foe tag... how would that apply to when you can actually see your friend/foe hehehehe... kinda hard to put them on ignore then....

we should definitly have music, food, sleeping area, showers, porta johns, and there could be areas for setting up a booth if you wanted to push your ideas, or outdoor survival training for people hosted by some of the vets we have, or meditation circles, hell even a shooting range (utmost safety concerns of course) for those that have never shot before. and everything maintained by the gurus we have here!!

even if we only get like 20 or 30 people, thats still something!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
My band will play for free; we'll represent space rock. Look up Plutoniates and you'll see what I mean.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Elepheagle

Sweet. Thanks for volunteering. Just hop in your maglev car in your garage that the government is going to provide. You know they are going to build a maglev track straight to everyones front door. Tell it take me to Africa biatch. Dont forget your gear though. Do you know how hard it is to find an amp in an African desert.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
free tea bags and respirators
oh we should move to Alaska because Sarah P. said it will survive the end of days so the party will last a looong time
plus Alaska gives hand-outs to residents from the taxes on those bad bad oil companies. no need to work Sarah is paying

party like it's April 13th 2036 (en.wikipedia.org...) yeah baby

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Woohoo, I will provide the pixie dust! I think we could all use a good stress releaser.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
i cant wait!

for real, if everyone is serious, maybe we should start planning?

well have like a renaissance festival, ats style! possible charge the public? its an idea....

well if anything, i at least have a place to hole up for a while.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahtoosacks
i cant wait!

well have like a renaissance festival, ats style! possible charge the public? its an idea....

We should have a real party. An end of the world party. It would get me out of a populated area for sure.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahtoosacks
i cant wait!

Well originally the party was planned at my place RSVP. Now it sounds better to have it at your place. Do you have room?

I have several acres in Washington state. I also live in a forest so plenty of firewood for campfires.

The naked wizard to hide Discreetly in the trees while we take turns tasering him.

I still think we need name tags pinned to our shirts with our user names and also all foes must make up and be merry.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

I have no foes, except for trolls.

But yeah we should, Ill help fund, and set up ^^

[edit on 29/4/2009 by SemperParatusRJCC]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC
reply to post by wonderworld

I have no foes, except for trolls.

But yeah we should, Ill help fund, and set up ^^

[edit on 29/4/2009 by SemperParatusRJCC]

Yes we previusly arranged an admission fee. 3 bucks for ATS members, 50 to others and 1000 a plate for Trolls, disinfos and agents.

Mods and Manegement free.

I'll pitch in some cash too.

I'm hoping the vegetarians will bring lots of fruit to add to the hard liquor. We may have to make a few beer runs with my pickup. Just throw a few kegs in the back and a few more cases of hard liquor.

Any other suggestions??

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Cheetos, fritos, and Doritos. A lot of Snack food and sweets, along with Swine and Avian.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join