It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Hoax! Dont let them scare you into taking vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Just come across these videos, i think its very important to watch.. There are another 10 parts to this video, you can access them in the youtube video box..

Please spread it! In 2008 this guy talks about possible Flu pandemic in 2009, Its starting to look like he's right..

DONT TAKE THE VACCINE!

Part 1

Part 2

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Good idea! The fewer people that take sensible precautions, the fewer survivors! Less competition for the remaining resources.

Anybody ever wonder if the people who are urging us to not take precautions are working for somebody who thinks we're expendable?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
Good idea! The fewer people that take sensible precautions, the fewer survivors! Less competition for the remaining resources.

Anybody ever wonder if the people who are urging us to not take precautions are working for somebody who thinks we're expendable?

That thought had crossed my mind, easy way to get rid of the conspiracy people..

Ask yourself though, if it came to the crunch and thousands started dying, would you take the vaccine?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance DeniedThat thought had crossed my mind, easy way to get rid of the conspiracy people..

Ask yourself though, if it came to the crunch and thousands started dying, would you take the vaccine?

I'm a care-giver, so I take my vaccinations seriously. I don't want to kill somebody else through my own carelessness.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Die with it or be drugged up as their slave?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Its this sort of stupid nonsense that has lead to epidemics of once controlled diseases, because the feeble paranoid conspiracy theorist terrified parents.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMajestic
Die with it or be drugged up as their slave?

I would rather die free, than be inslaved, letting these people inject there junk into my veins..

And let them try and force me, ive got a bullet for everyone of them..

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Its this sort of stupid nonsense that has lead to epidemics of once controlled diseases, because the feeble paranoid conspiracy theorist terrified parents.

You speak like your not a conspiracy theorist yourself, yet you have illuminati in your profile name?

I am not feeble minded my friend, i can just see bull# a mile away.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
How convenient that a disease RANDOMLY starts to spread fast and from Mexico of all places, since it's been making headlines with its drugs for a while now.

Isn't it also coincidental that FEMA laws were passed into place a few months ago when Obama got into office?

Isn't it also coincidental that 500,000 coffins were found ready to be used for an "unknown" reason?

Isn't it also coincidental that the SAME government that did 9/11 and torture (denied it then admitted torture) is also trying to convince people that swine flu is a big deal and vaccines should be taken soon or something needs to be done?

Isn't it also coincidental how Dick Cheney had death squads killing anyone he didn't like?

Put the pieces of the puzzle together. They are NOT to be trusted.

Hmm, yes conspiracies indeed...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

A trip down history lane, 1976 swine flu outbreak:

www.wired.com...

My take home message from this was: only 500 cases of ascending paralysis

out of 40 million administered vaccines?

.00125% of the vaccinated? I'll take the vaccine then please, thanks!

(But let's see how this plays out in the next few days - by Wed

the president will address the nation at his 100 days )

ASIDE: does anyone get goosebumps remember good ol' Joe Biden's words

a short while ago:

"Mark my words," the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. "It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Is the swine flu the same as the bird flu? On the news it said to call it H1N1 and wasn't that what they called the bird flu?

I love how on the news they say things like, we don't want to scare the public, but there will be deaths here in the US.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I think it is weird how this swine flu emerges right in the middle of a recession ? To me something feels odd here. I am not saying that I believe what this guy is saying per say but it is weird how this emerges suddenly and they said there will be deaths. There was one already. If you think of it population reduction would greatly help with the economy. Why? They were would be less people to compete for jobs and resources. There would be more available oppurtunites and more housing. I do not agree with population control but from the united states stand point it may help the government gain more control? This is just an untested theory obviously that I thought about before this happened. It is scary not knowing what to believe anymore. When I was a kid in the 1980s I believe one thing when I grew up everything changed. I am scared for our nation right now because even if the swine flu does not get us what is the next thing that is looming on the horizin that will?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
O.o

It's a flu for cripes sake. hmmm.. cooincidence a swine flu started around pig farms? No, no really. Surprised it is "randomly" spreading? No, it's a flu, it's spreading exactly how one would expect a flu to spread. And probably no more than any other flu.

How many vaccinations have I been offered? Well, none. The point of this thread? None I'd say. Other than more NWO fear-mongering crap.

new topics

top topics

join