It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I don't get it.

You've got 10 students in NZ who've contracted this flu. An Israeli who's just returned from Mexico with symptoms. Other travelers who've also contracted this flu from visiting Mexico.

So the question begs - how many people in Mexico have this flu?

I mean what are the chances out of a city of 20 MILLION people, could these tourists/students/business people get this virus? It doesn't make sense.

Either a massive amount of people in Mexico have it, or these visitors are the unluckiest people on the planet.

It just doesn't add up.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The bbc has just said on tv that 12 students in new zeland have tested positive after ruturning from mexico.....its not on the website yet

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 4th-Density

I figured that article could spark some raised eyebrows here

You're correct Baxter has been mentioned here for quite some time.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.....

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Right now, everyone in my family are sick and all the people in my office at work have the same symptoms. Now everyone on my facebook are claiming they are sick. It could be normal sickness, but I find it strange that it is all the same symptoms!!! Yeah, "The Chops", its kinda catchy...literally!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

You are thinking the very same question... Really dont ad up... True number of sick people in Mexico have to be totally different than now revealed: BBC and Alex Jones are reporting many hundreds dead -

Just reading this:

Panic hits Mexico as rumors fly in Swine Flu crisis
www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tator3

It might just be hysteria....they might believe they have it, what with all the alarmist media coverage....on the other hand this could be getting a whole lot worse.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
I don't get it.

You've got 10 students in NZ who've contracted this flu. An Israeli who's just returned from Mexico with symptoms. Other travelers who've also contracted this flu from visiting Mexico.

So the question begs - how many people in Mexico have this flu?

I mean what are the chances out of a city of 20 MILLION people, could these tourists/students/business people get this virus? It doesn't make sense.

Either a massive amount of people in Mexico have it, or these visitors are the unluckiest people on the planet.

It just doesn't add up.

Seems strange to me too. I don't get it. Maybe the water supply is contaminated.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I think im catching it just by reading about it!....ive not been outside my home for a few days and i feel like crap!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The coincidence between this outbreak in Mexico and the President's visit, as well as reports that one person that the President met with died shortly after the visit (from flu) must be at least investigated.

What are the odds of such a coincidence?

Anyone who meets with the President is usually screened by the secret service right?

What if?

This was an attempt to infect the president with a potentially lethal virus?

Perhaps created in a lab by a group opposed to the president, a group who planned to infect a person they knew would meet with the president?

No matter what the "coincidence" between the President's visit, the outbreak and the death of at least one person who met with the President must not be dismissed.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

White House to hold briefing on swine flu

BOSTON (MarketWatch) -- Obama administration officials including U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano are scheduled to hold a briefing on Sunday at 12:30 p.m. Eastern time to provide an update on the outbreak of swine flu, reports said. Napolitano will be joined by Dr. Richard Besser, acting director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and John Brenna, assistant to the president for Homeland Security. A growing number of swine flu cases in Mexico and the U.S. have health officials concerned that the aggressive virus could infect people worldwide.

www.marketwatch.com...[F87F7281-0B47-402C-ABD5-AAE75C565144]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
SO from what i understand is that this new H1N1 is resistant to Tamiflu?
www.medpagetoday.com...

the H1N1 which has started to spread as early as Mrach in some countries, now in Mexico we have big outbreak, is this the same H1N1?
Can this virus mutate over time, hasn'it already?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
We don't know. We just don't know.

We don't know if this is the "real deal" or not.
We don't know if this is bio-engineered or not.
We don't know if we are being lied to about mexican death numbers.
We don't know if we are being lied to about AMERICAN death numbers.
We don't know if this started in Mexico or is being strategically released at certain points.

I guess you have to think about who would benefit from this. Follow the money as they say. Is this meant only to quell almost certain Mexican uprising? Or is this what they have been planning (If they have) and the mutation of it will just take over, causing that population reduction talked about? Or is the actual issue with the vaccine itself. Baxter is working on one with the WHO. We know what Baxter is.

You know it seems like every time we have some sort of event, we have to ask ourselves "Is this it?" And every time, It's not. But it does seem like every event gets a little darker and a little more threatening each time doesn't it?

The truth of the matter is we just don't know what this is or what will become of it. It is certainly scary and some preparation could be warranted.
I have been preparing for "whatever" for six months now but am I ready for an "outbreak". Probably not.

I don't even really know what my purpose was in writing this. Just working out thoughts in my head and glad to have an avenue to do so.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
BBC and Alex Jones are reporting many hundreds dead -

Can you source me to the BBC pointing out that hundreds are dead? Are you suggesting the real death toll is being withheld?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dtice

lol, the only thing you can be sure about is that we are being lied too.

I would not start to get all hypacondriac, if i was you lot. Like a doctor said last night on canadian news, hardly anyone that had flu symptoms, has the swine flu. Hysteria, will always make people jump to the net and do there own diagnosis.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Foppezao, janusFIN posted a good link (thanks BTW) about the virus mutating in students in NY.

I am still trying to get my head around the fact that so many visitors have contracted this virus. The random chance of this occurring in a city of 20 million people just doesn't make sense.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
- Swine Flu Strain Found In NYC Kansas Ohio UK. Montreal Quanrantines

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dtice
We don't know. We just don't know.

I have been preparing for "whatever" for six months now but am I ready for an "outbreak". Probably not.

I am reposting this as I feel this is very important information to get out...the Mainstream is suppressing the knowledge of "Colloidal Silver" as much as possible....People are dying at Hospitals with MRSA (Super Bug) and Colloidal Silver is the only "AntiVirus/AntiBiotic" that will kill it dead in it's tracks...here it is again...this information may just save your life and many others...get the word out to as many as possible...Please...maybe I should start a Thread...although not sure how to do this...

THE ONLY DEFENSES TO THIS VIRUS ARE THE FOLLOWING

#1 - COLLOIDAL SILVER American Biotech Labs
Look at the "Congressional Testimony" link and the "Reasearch" link.

Colloidal Silver deals primarily with "Virus" & "Bacteria" but is not very good with "Fungi" (The swine flu is "Virus" only)

Colloidal Silver Kills:
- MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aurus) sp.
- Hepatitis A & B
- Malaria
- Colds, Flus, Ear, Eyes, Nose, Throat, Bladder, Kidney infections
- Etc...read more of the official reports provided in the link above

Suggested usage if one does contract the "Swine Flu" is to take a few Teaspoons/swig consistently every couple of hours throughout the day(s) until gone...or put a few teaspoons in your Glass of water that you drink throughout the day...this

stuff may actually "Save Your Life"....

The number of bottles required will depend on how long it takes to kick it (7 Days would be about 5x16oz [470ml] bottles @ $30 each)

Can be purchased at any local "GNC" or "Health Food" store...

You can easily make your own for yourself and others when this thing hits the fan by using a machine that I personally own (I am not affiliated with this company) called the "SilverGen SG6" model

(WWW.SILVERGEN.COM)...do not take any Colloidal Silver that is "Yellow" in Color as you will most likely turn "Blue" as a result (Argyria)...All Good Colloidal Silver will be

crystal clear, tasteless and odorless and should be of "Nano-Particle" sizes...there might be a very slight "Metallic" taste but not overwhelming...

This stuff will last well over 10 years on the shelf...as far as I know and researched...I have not really seen any expiry date for Colloidal Silver...but should be stored in "Glass" or "PETE" containers so the silver does not get leached out...

#2 - OREGANO OIL

Is good with "Virus", "Bacteria" & "Fungi" and boosts the Immune system as well.

#3 - ECHINACEA (pronounced "Ek-in-aysha")

Super Immune Booster...the best type is the "Liquid" type...dry powdered or capsuled types are virtually useless...

#4 - OSCILLOCOCCINUM

Oscillococcinum (commonly shortened to Oscillo[1]) is a homeopathic alternative medicine marketed to relieve influenza-like symptoms. It is one of the most popular homeopathic preparations, particularly in France. The name Oscillococcinum is

owned by a French company, Boiron, its sole manufacturer. There are, however, other manufacturers who make similar preparations. This homeopathic product is now used in more than 50 countries worldwide. In France, it has been in

production for over 65 years. Despite some trials indicating minor effects on influenza symptoms, available evidence does not support efficacy beyond placebo.[2][3][4][5]

Excerpt taken from Wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org...)

If anybody else has anything else to add...please feel free to do so...

Thanks and good luck to all...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I don't know about hundreds dying, but this quote from a comment on the BBC News website from a Mexican doctor, sounds ominous:

"It is killing three to four patients daily, and it has been going on for more than three weeks."

news.bbc.co.uk...

Its the first comment on the page.

More than three weeks? What??? It seriously wouldn't surprise me though if more people are dying than we are being told.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Glad I was sick 2 weeks ago before the stories on this new flu started hitting the news. Might have been worried.

But the cold I caught last year when I was down in Laredo TX was a doozy.
Just ripped up my sinuses something terrible. Nosebleeds and everything.

Ewww.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join