It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu news and updates thread

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Here is a page for masks:
www.bestbirdflumasks.com...

Anyone know which mask would be best to purchase?

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
and just remember . . . regular old influenza kills millions of people each year. millions.

this virus has a loooooong way to go if it even wants to be in the same league as good 'ol flu

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
12 Monkeys, here we come.

Seriously though, after reading through a lot of this it just reaffirms to me that I have no faith in nations or governments.

I seriously hope this is a natural outbreak and not man-made, but my suspicions/instincts or whatever you want to call it, cries 'engineered'.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

By the way it's not front page on Yahoo yet

It was all over Yahoo yesterday and Friday. There just is not one on this morning.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Swine Flu Attack Likely A Beta Test

The latest bioterrorism attack by the New World Order is likely a beta test. Yes, it is a bioterrorism attack. It was a hybrid strain created from human, swine, and bird flu from North America, Europe, and Asia. It was created in a laboratory. This doesn’t happen in nature.

Baxter was caught shipping a weaponized avian bird flu mixed strain in their vaccines last month in Europe. Again, this is proof that this deadly virus was created in a laboratory because they did exactly that last month. Bayer was caught shipping HIV in their drugs in the 80s. Both of these events are published in mainstream newspapers. You can use Google like everyone else to find them.

I predicted this event last month in my documented and linked article when Baxter was caught. If Baxter was trying to do this, they weren’t going to stop trying, especially when Baxter wasn’t even prosecuted for the crime, and the television news was completely silent about it.

www.prisonplanet.com...

- I agree with article!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Nothing new here folks.

These are the same masters who have chosen your Presidents and inserted their own protege into offices with 'distinction'.

The 'subjects' are no longer acting as such, therefor, they are to be eliminated and further controlled via police state.

They don't know how it is to end for they are currently concerned about their own self preservation and your destruction.

At some point, leaders must emerge diplomatically or 'otherwise' to stand for the 'people' and encourage them to fight, resist, desist and Demand their 'inherent' rights to Liberty and Freedom as to Freewill to Purpose to achieve one's (the individual) place in this sick planet.

Over-population has been the hook the PTB have used to brainwash their own man-king slaves to go along with their plans.

Remember, this is a blatant lie. Human waste and bodies are symbiotic with their natural environment. It is the chemicals, machines, factories of the mulitnational serf network that pollute the Earth and it's inhabitants.

The power/political structures of your world itself is about to change.
In the End, the PTB will be running for cover for their own foolishness, greed and lust for power. The emperors are always naked unto the truth and that of Divine/Natural Law.

Question is, how many are to perish before the serfs create Change 'they' can believe in?

Meanwhile, you are to be 'instructed' that things are as they have been due to the End of times as said in the 'scripture' their forebearers wrote for you.

How convenient?

If I were you, I would stay at home for a while and invest in some animals to place outside for an 'early' warning.

It is NOW time to act.

One has three choices; Revolution, remain a serf or perish.

Truth hurts, though inaction or indifference will doom both the 'subjects' and their Masters whom wear tin crowns of Foolery.

'Good' day.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
THE ONLY DEFENSES TO THIS VIRUS ARE THE FOLLOWING

#1 - COLLOIDAL SILVER American Biotech Labs
Look at the "Congressional Testimony" link and the "Reasearch" link.

Colloidal Silver deals primarily with "Virus" & "Bacteria" but is not very good with "Fungi" (The swine flu is "Virus" only)

Colloidal Silver Kills:
- MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aurus) sp.
- Hepatitis A & B
- Malaria
- Colds, Flus, Ear, Eyes, Nose, Throat, Bladder, Kidney infections
- Etc...read more of the official reports provided in the link above

Suggested usage if one does contract the "Swine Flu" is to take a few Teaspoons/swig consistently every couple of hours throughout the day(s) until gone...or put a few teaspoons in your Glass of water that you drink throughout the day...this

stuff may actually "Save Your Life"....

The number of bottles required will depend on how long it takes to kick it (7 Days would be about 5x16oz [470ml] bottles @ $30 each)

Can be purchased at any local "GNC" or "Health Food" store...

You can easily make your own for yourself and others when this thing hits the fan by using a machine that I personally own (I am not affiliated with this company) called the "SilverGen SG6" model

(WWW.SILVERGEN.COM)...do not take any Colloidal Silver that is "Yellow" in Color as you will most likely turn "Blue" as a result (Argyria)...All Good Colloidal Silver will be

crystal clear, tasteless and odorless and should be of "Nano-Particle" sizes...there might be a very slight "Metallic" taste but not overwhelming...

This stuff will last well over 10 years on the shelf...as far as I know and researched...I have not really seen any expiry date for Colloidal Silver...but should be stored in "Glass" or "PETE" containers so the silver does not get leached out...

#2 - OREGANO OIL

Is good with "Virus", "Bacteria" & "Fungi" and boosts the Immune system as well.

#3 - ECHINACEA (pronounced "Ek-in-aysha")

Super Immune Booster...the best type is the "Liquid" type...dry powdered or capsuled types are virtually useless...

#4 - OSCILLOCOCCINUM

Oscillococcinum (commonly shortened to Oscillo[1]) is a homeopathic alternative medicine marketed to relieve influenza-like symptoms. It is one of the most popular homeopathic preparations, particularly in France. The name Oscillococcinum is

owned by a French company, Boiron, its sole manufacturer. There are, however, other manufacturers who make similar preparations. This homeopathic product is now used in more than 50 countries worldwide. In France, it has been in

production for over 65 years. Despite some trials indicating minor effects on influenza symptoms, available evidence does not support efficacy beyond placebo.[2][3][4][5]

Excerpt taken from Wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org...)

If anybody else has anything else to add...please feel free to do so...

Thanks and good luck to all...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Three cases reported in Spain and five in Colombia.

Update: Reports

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
OX40-Ig

Unfortunately the company making it was bought out by a private equity firm & it's disappeared.

Stopped the cytokine storm & allowed the body to fight the infection.

See wikipedia

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Coconut oil is also a natural anti-viral.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This should be interesting....

CDC & DHS..

White House to detail govt response to swine flu

WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House plans a briefing Sunday afternoon to discuss swine flu and the government's response.

The officials who will discuss the situation include Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano and the acting director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Dr. Richard Besser.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

infinite: yeah, i get that. if people's concern is on that level, what happens to citizens of developing nations, then sure, this flu is a big concern.

my post was directed more at people in this forum wanting to seal borders, buy protective masks, shut themselves inside their homes, etc.

in developing countries, the difference between life and death is often whether you contract the disease or not. if you live in one of those countries, then sure, consider all of the above.

but if you live in a developed country, the difference between life and death is more often the treatment you receive afterward. the flu is a killer by nature, this one will be no different. but so far western health cares has looked to be up to the task.

but . . . sealing borders, pro-masks, becoming hermits . . . i'm just not seeing the need for that yet given how even the early cases in calfornia, before doctors knew they were dealing with swing flu, resolved. it comes across as alarmist. and how health care workers, using what i assume to have basic sterile techniques early on, did not come down with this flu as happened to their mexican counterparts.

let's see what's going on next week. if it's time to panic, believe me, i'll be right there with you.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretGoldfish

The cases are starting to rapidly increase in America, I fear an systematic overload of the health system could add to the mortality rate.

Until it reaches Europe (Spain and France has cases), Africa and Asia then we should not panic. It is not truly global yet.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
that info on colloidal silver was good . . .

thanks for providing that. will look into it further

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Israeli suspected of having swine flu in Mideast first.

www.channelnewsasia.com...

JERUSALEM - In the first suspected swine flu case in the Middle East, a 26-year-old Israeli man has been hospitalised upon returning from Mexico on suspicion of contracting the potentially fatal strain, hospital officials told AFP on Sunday.

The man checked into the Laniado hospital in the coastal city of Netanya with flu-like symptoms and doctors were trying to determine whether he had contracted the disease, a spokeswoman said.

"He came back from Mexico on Friday night and was hospitalised on Saturday night," she said.

"He is running a high fever but his life is not apparently in danger," she said, adding that the patient had been put in isolation.

The director of the hospital, Avinoam Shkolnik told the Ynet news website that based on preliminary tests, the patient did not appear to have contracted swine flu.

But if confirmed, the case would be the first in the Middle East.

The Israeli foreign ministry has advised its nationals in Mexico to take precautions to minimise their chances of contracting H1N1 strain swine influenza, such as avoiding mass public gatherings.

In line with the Mexican government's decision to cancel hundreds of public events, the Israeli embassy in Mexico City called off its celebration of Israeli Independence Day this week.

The new flu epidemic has killed up to 81 people in Mexico and the World Health Organisation has expressed fears it could reach "pandemic" proportions.

After a meeting of its emergency committee, the UN agency branded the outbreak "a public health emergency of international concern".

"This virus has clearly a pandemic potential," its director general, Margaret Chan, said on Saturday.

In a statement, the WHO said it was recommending that all nations "intensify surveillance for unusual outbreaks of influenza-like illness and severe pneumonia."

In Mexico, 20 people have been confirmed to have contracted the disease, 61 are suspected of it and some 1,324 patients with flu symptoms were under investigation, Mexican Health Minister Jose Angel Cordova said.

The outbreak has also spread to the United States, where at least 10 people have been infected.

In New Zealand, Health Minister Tony Ryall said that 10 teenagers who had recently travelled to Mexico had tested positive for influenza and are "likely" to have contracted swine flu.

The swine flu strain has aroused particular concern because it appears to be transmitted from human to human and in Mexico has afflicted healthy young adults rather than infants or the elderly.

it does seem to be spreading but luckily no one outside Mexico has got it terminally.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Coming to the rescue?

Ill-based Baxter working on swine flu vaccine

DEERFIELD, Ill.---- Specialty drug maker Baxter International Inc. will work with the World Health Organization to develop a vaccine that could stem an outbreak of a deadly swine flu strain in Mexico.

Baxter spokesman Christopher Bona said Saturday that the Deerfield, Ill.-based company has asked the WHO for a sample of the flu strain.

He says Baxter has patented technology that allows the company to develop vaccines in half the time it usually takes -- about 13 weeks instead of 26.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

could happen.

all i'm saying is that, so far, treating this as we'd treat any other bout of influenza has proven sufficient.

i'm not convinced that will change.

it could, no doubt. but the difference in mortality rates is alarming (in a good way).

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'm in Florida...and everyone I know is getting sick. All the same symptoms with the exception of the vomiting bit. The Swine Flu A.K.A. "The Chops" is getting very scary! I hope this is just getting blown outta proportion!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tator3

How many people are you talking about roughly? The Chops? Is that what people there are calling it?

As someone mentioned i can't help but think of the Stephen King book, The Stand. Similar kind of situation, people called it Captain Tripps. After about six weeks the majority of the world's population was dead.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

That is really really odd that you mention "BAXTER" as they were the ones who sent out a huge batch of vaccines contaminated with the "H5N1 avian flu virus" ...funny how they have already developed a supposed "Vaccine" to counteract their own Terrorist Movement...

Here is a link to their fraudulent and Terrorist activities...

The Star

Toronto Sun

Bloomberg

Vaccines will not cut the mustard folks...

Colloidal Silver may be the only solution....see my previous post about Colloidal Silver...a few post above this one...

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join