It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transducers - a gift to people from aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I guess the Alien are the so called Aryan type of Extraterrestrial.
Sanat Kumara, anyone?

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by raz24400

Doesn't really matter what it's about really. It's a matter of wording it the way it's intended to be read.

I dont' wanna be mean or anything, I've just seen posts removed and people warned for far less serious offenses. Just trying to pass the word along.

Back to the topic:

OP I apologize I had not seen the source for the article you produce, I read it and it seems to have some merit however I am not convinced. Until we really get down to the nitty gritty and archeologists reveal ALL of what they know about Egypt and people who came before her, this is all just a shot in the dark.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This sounds like the movie 5th element... sorta i guess...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
And where is this tranducer?

Why do you care so much? If you're convinced this is a hoax, and this applies to everyone posting here, what do you have to gain here?

If what the OP suggests is true, I promise you that no "skeptic" here will ever gain any benefit from these things anyway. Why? Because you guys probably have no experience whatsoever being "disembodied" or "non-local" or what-have-you. I just have a hunch, call me crazy, I really don't care.

And even if what he suggests is NOT true, you can still find equivalent of the same thing in the right places, but you might as well consider it a different "octave" than the reality you always experience and enforce so heavily with your fear and ignorance. No offense, and if I've misjudged you then I apologize, but I really don't see what you have to gain here.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
And where is this tranducer?

Why do you care so much? If you're convinced this is a hoax, and this applies to everyone posting here, what do you have to gain here?

If what the OP suggests is true, I promise you that no "skeptic" here will ever gain any benefit from these things anyway. Why? Because you guys probably have no experience whatsoever being "disembodied" or "non-local" or what-have-you. I just have a hunch, call me crazy, I really don't care.

And even if what he suggests is NOT true, you can still find equivalent of the same thing in the right places, but you might as well consider it a different "octave" than the reality you always experience and enforce so heavily with your fear and ignorance. No offense, and if I've misjudged you then I apologize, but I really don't see what you have to gain here.

[edit on 25-4-2009 by bsbray11]

You have most certainly misjudged me friend, apology accepted. I am not attempting to Debunk anything, I am simply asking for a little more depth before being convinces that this has anything to do with anything.

And if you must know, I am not a very logical person at all. Alot of my ideas and beliefs are based on spiritual learning done over the past 25 years.

The OP provided a statement with a single website/article to confirm his theories, we hold people to a higher standard here, or atleast I' like to think we do.

~Keeper

[edit on 4/25/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The gift from aliens should be to realize that we are not alone, and that life is incredible, and torespect yourself, because if you don'tresepet youreslf, you wont respect others... We need to see just how wonderful life is, so I think the ultimate if is that we know we are not alone, and that it's VERY possible that our planet was already taken over , hense the fallen angels, pyramids everywhere, just the blatancy of all the evidence, and people who have been researching know what I'm talking about...

This bloodline-based system of control & governemt leading to tyranny does not have to be this way we would have sybiotically gotten along over all this time.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
Anyone of you ever heard term "planetary transducer"??

Taken from my website:

Ok, I pretty much breezed through all the comments after reading this.

So, why are you here, with this information? Doesn't your website attract enough information on it's own?

Do you think you are doing us a favor?

Exactly what is it, and how much is it going to cost?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Soo umm, can annyone else try and contact Occodon??? Maybe the occoodon i reached is an imposter?

We need to get to the bottom of this, if this is true theres money to be made from these transducers

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Soo umm, can annyone else try and contact Occodon??? Maybe the occoodon i reached is an imposter?

We need to get to the bottom of this, if this is true theres money to be made from these transducers

Yeah give me his number and I'll phone him.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I visited the web site. I read the story. I also lived in Egypt at the AUIC for three months. I find it hard, very hard, although not unheard about, to believe that two Americans in Egypt could convince the guards to up and walk away especially since leaving their post is a capitol crime. Grave robbery is still a very real concern for the Antiquities Department. Since they can't compete with bribes they usually execute them as an example.

Secondly, the dimensions of the capstone described are much larger than the chamber below it. I find that a little incredulous since the Egyptians are known for excellence in such things.

Third, the relief mentioned 'maximum' and 'minimum' derivatives and integrals. We have known for some time how to solve both at -/+ infinity. In fact, given the knowledge of this chamber it should hardly be mentioned let alone carved.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I forgot to add, there is another ssource for transducers: a book called "Pleiadian Agenda" whic i read many time, states that the "largest transducer" is hidden in Egypt

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Does the government know this?
Illuminati do (if they exist)

You stated in your first post:

But for some reason i am not allowed to use it yet, because of negotiations with illuminati which are taking place right now

So your answer was cotradicting either you are aware the illuminati exist as they are negotiating or they are not?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I dont know about you but im going to find those god damn transducers one way or the other

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
5 years ago i had a vision (in a dream).....

I saw a long narrow tunnel in the mountains and in the end of the tunnel there was a unit - some kind of craft capable travel in air/space

Very unusual alien vibe was coming out of that place... it could be one of lesser transducers

And then the other thing, i made connection with yet ANOTHER being who claims to be occodon!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ummmmmmm.

I first posted this in Alien forum. It was moved to Grey area.

THEN it was moved from grey area to skunk works. What the hell?

This i feel is going to be a long term project, its not bull#, there are other people in spsiritual cirlces conforming this. I don't want this here.

Please move it to aliens or general conspiracies forum.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

Dude(tte), if you can't trust the voices in your head, you can't trust anyone.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Very well.

I guess i have to take things into my own hands and pursue this project personally.

I will be sure to post 7 megapixel photo shsots of my findings in the next months/years.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Let us begin.

I came to a conclusion, that the lesser transducers are hidden in various ancient/holy sites on our planet, just like Occodon transducer is hidden in Egypt somewhere under the sphinx / pyramids, another one might be hidden say beneath Machu Picchu in Peru

Or some other ancient site...

All we need to do now is study, learn, absorb as much information about said location, on the net/library and perhaps even travel there personally to investigate the area.
(also it wouldn't hurt if we gather some data as to who placed these transducers on the planet)

Things which we expect to find in a lesser transducer: precious stones, healing (orgone generator) free energy devises/ship and more...

One other thing: i contacted Occodon few days ago and he informed me he is on stand by.

All we need to do is find out who is the demi god that dispense lesser transducers, summon him/her, extract location coordinates and Bob is your uncle :teef:

So, any mediums in the house? All u need to do is channel info from these demi gods and I shall do the rest. of course we ill share whatever we find...

[edit on 28-4-2009 by Freeman]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Anyone of you ever heard term "planetary transducer"??

Taken from my website:

"Pleiadian Space Ship for Sale"

As you might know, our beloved Planet, is nearing ascension into another dimension in 2012.

Benevolent forces in our universe have prepared a “aid kit” to assist and defend us during this transition. This kit consists of 6 TRANSDUCERS, each under command of stand alone demi God/Goddess. They are here to help us fight off New World Order. At the moment negotiation are taking place with the illuminati and it looks like there will be no NWO rather a peaceful protocol will be in place which will govern everything.

Nevertheless we still have transducers.

www.new-visions.com...
(^^^ that webs page is where i heard about transducers for the first time years ago...)

If you look at that page, you will discover that the largest (main) planetary transducer is partially hidden in Egypt…. It’s extraction is supervised by a demi god “Occodoon”.

“The Egypt God Occodon, operating on the inner planes, will supervise the great discoveries to come regarding these chambers in the Sphinx and the Pyramids. He will function as a telepathic "transceiver" in this 3rd dimension and will lead those who will eventually open the monument. ... There will be chanting and trumpet fanfares from three angels of Gabriel.”

I have been communicating with a spiritual entity who claims to be Occodon for years. His transducer is meant to be opened around 2012 and without specific “owner” – it’s meant for us ALL. It contains precious stones and gems from Lemuria and Atlantis, scrolls, information for things like anti gravity and much more…

There are five more transducers, and they are not on Earth, apparently they’re hidden on another planet in our solar system…all of them have etheric psychic keys which can be activated using telepathy...

I have been communicating with several other demi gods / entities pretending to be demi gods in charge of transducers... and i won etheric key for transducer number 2.

Basically its a space ship.

But for some reason i am not allowed to use it yet, because of negotiations with illuminati which are taking place right now, or because of another reason, the demi god i met while in clayervoyant meditative state is a quack/ charlaatan?

But the point i am trying to make is, mystics/shamans are talking about "transducers" so its not my invention... i guess the logical next step is to try and locate this "occodon" and other demi gods? WHich is what i've done... but im not near obtaining any one of these ships...

So, transduicers, yay or nay??

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Freeman]

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Freeman]

www.new-visions.com...

yeah, and here is where you can get all this spiritial truth...for a mere pittance, of course.

[edit on 28-4-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Yea i emailed her at new visions website: ^^^^^

"buziness proposition"
I asked her if she can act as a medium. This is what she said:

"Dear Paul,

Thank you for your note. I am very aware of these entities and may consider helping you - but before I do I need to tell you that I will have nothing to do with MAGICK - and disparage all of its work.

This puts me in a bind. Are you willing to do a soul upgrade? I already know where what you are looking for is located - as well as several other locations.

"

I replied:

"
Hello

What is a "soul upgrade" and why do you want me to do it? Can you just tell me the info about demi gods in charge and their location?

As for a walk in, according to some info i am not from this universe... according to other info im from pleiades... according to other soources its my first incarnation and i am not a walk in. I delt wiith a lot of visions and information in the recent years and i am much confused at the moment.

So, can you tell me about these locations ??

Regards

Paul
"

She replied

"
NO - I cannot tell you anything. You are not at the level to have this knowledge.

You are not a walk in and you must begin to develop yourself further.
"

What in the hell??

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join