It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]How Reptilians Breed[HOAX]

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
i think this is an interesting testament to the lack of understanding people seem to have regarding mental disorders. not that the op is a mental case but that the dissenters all claim she is. now if you knew someone was suffering from a debilitating disease, such as a mental disorder, why would you further abuse them? this would be like kicking a person in a wheelchair or tossing banana peels in front of a blind person. really tacky guys.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I know what you mean... but I was more angry than judging the craziness. Some of the statements made in this story were downright wrong which was where my fire was coming from.

From your last line or 2 I'm guessing you've never cut the brakes of a wheelchair or stuck your leg out in front of a blind person?

Jus kiddin..

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maysy
One can't prove something like this, one can only tell you what they have experienced and how it works.

Stargate the TV series, especially season one and two and alien the movies are the closest the Illuminati have come to telling you all the truth, they are a twist on the truth but pretty close.

Wow.

Okay, now your mindset is starting to make sense to me. You're confusing your desires for something "more" to your life with the fantasies of film & television.

For years, I was convinced I was the unknown son of a Sith Lord, had special Force-like abilities and would fly in a spaceship amongst the stars...

... when I was 5.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by Solace

Btw, your detractors are just expressing their impotence and rage at seeing that a Reptilian has the ability to give far stronger orgasms to Earth women than they ever will: talk about feeling Emasculated...

Its funny the reptilian women give human men the best orgasms and never try and emasculate us or put us in a box. They don't play mind games and guilt trips and are so much more soulful. They dont manipulate men through emotional breakdowns or try and suck the soul energy out of us either.

Works both ways. How does that feel to have the portions of the gender we are ashamed of pointed out. We ARE all HUMAN and for the OP and her sock puppet to keep trying to make men out to be small spirited creeps is getting a bit much.

Are you an Alligator Wrestler, or something?...

Try making love to a 25' Anaconda next time and let us know the results, should you make it through its tight and loving embrace...

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Solace]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Solace

That post was because someone (as I was and several others) was gettin sick of the 'men are pathetic' sentiment, the fact that this thread is obviously now a joke should point that the entire story was fabricated and it WAS a jab at men in some part, even if only a joke.

Funny..

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
WoW.

I just read this for 2 hours, going thru every page. Not sure what kept me reading......but...

This story is just too big for my brain I guess.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
****ATTENTION****

Enough of the off topic / uncivil posts.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
OP:So let me get this straight.......The Reptillians have a 'pouch' that they carry young in.Why do they need humans to breed,can they not do it on their own?Also what did their craft look like?

[edit on 4/30/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I just want to say what happened last night as this is daddies response to what happened on this board yesterday.

Last nights visit...

I end up back in his arms last night and he looks at me and strokes my head and says
"You OK Baby? You're upset because others have been telling you to reject me?"
"Emm they think you are a bully and a creep."
"They think far worse than that Baby."
He continues to stoke me and starts to nestle around my neck.
"Do you want me to feed you Baby?"
"You're asking? Usually you just go ahead."
"Usually you are happy for me to do so, tonight you're upset."
I rest against his lovely body and cuddle into him, after a few minutes I turn my head up and let him feed me.
"Nice Baby?"
"Emm"
"You want to slip down into the pouch?"
I nod and slip in and feel the comfort and warmth of it.
"OK so now I'm back in my prison?"
"Does it feel like a prison?"
"No it feels lovely....but....they think you're a dominating monster."
"Well, they are right in some aspects, sure I control you and own you and they sense that and resent that but how about you go and ask them if they can feed you a food that will return you to youth and keep you that way and if they have a lovely pouch for you to tuck up into and rest from the cares of the world. Ask them if they will lovingly feed you, clean you, protect you and provide for your everything need? Then ask them if they did this for you, would they not expect something in return?"
"I see your point."

Not for nothing, but Draco sounds like he grew up in Harlem.

Does he normally speak ebonics?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
A lil' sumthin' sumthin' to ease when Draco wants to get it on..

www.youtube.com...

JuicY.!

Sorry. Had 2 add a little sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Oh come on admit it.....I have kept you entertained for days..... I know I have had a good laugh!!!

Did everyone happen to miss this post of hers or something?

She has obviously been making all of this up, I think she should be banned, but it's not my forum. I can't believe people were actually asking her questions and agreeing with her story as if it was fact, lol. Sad...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Reptilian sex exposed...Please if there small children or people thats normaly take lithium,please look away now..!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It's a shame most of you didn't have the ability to just enjoy a good story, crazy or not. I love mind bending stuff.

I actually tried to make the story as believable as possible and have worked on the idea for a while. Often I would get really frustrated thinking "Now come on, you have to come up with a good reason why these Reptilians would do this to us, and why all the secrecy etc." I tried the idea out here to see how well I had worked it out and if people would point out obvious faults? Also what were the gaps in the story, what had I missed?

To be fair to those of you who believed and may now feel like an idiot I often know things that I shouldn't know. Eg I knew about the twin towers a month before hand because some spirit came and told me, not only that but took me to them and let me watch it happen from up above and then took me to a meeting of men organising it. WHITE men this is. I was terrified and so disturbed by this I decided it was was worst nightmare ever and tried to discard it.

When the first tower was hit I felt the spirit again and suddenly I was in a darkened building with people screaming and I could hardly breath from smoke. I thought I was dying and my heart was going so hard.... then suddenly I was awake but I was so upset I couldn't sleep. I sat there shaking for about 5 minutes thinking for a bad dream... that was the mother of all bad dreams and I should get up and watch tell and try to calm down. When I turned on the telly.... something I never do in the middle of the night, it was all over the telly..... the first tower having been hit. Then shortly the second tower was hit. I was spell bound, handed I just been in that first tower?

So I say this to you .....did I make this all up or are some details correct? Not saying all but are some close to the mark????

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I appreciate you sharing your story. I am totally interested in finding out more. I've known about the varying races for a long time. I don't believe I'm anything but sensitive to the topic - that is I'm not a contactee. But there are so many things that are still veiled from us and secrets never make for the good of anyone. Please go over stories of the Annunki for more on the insight I would wish to convey to you. Some of them do have feelings for us but they do not have human emotion.
Also in your meetings, try to get more info. A good tactic is found in "Silence of the Lambs". There seems to be some honor involved so fair exchange of info should also fit into your non-human friend's make up. Start with questions from the heart - ones you really want answers for like "are we capable of making cross bred offspring?" "Do we have the same oxygen capacity needs?" And with this share stuff that keeps his interest. There are always ways to get others (males) to cooperate which by know you already know. Oh and they do seem to like terms of endearment - thus the Daddy thing - he just wants to be human (a point of tenderness to u and your experiences - hey love in some forms does happen).
I've been studying this phenomena for a while now that's why I know some of these things. Desire to know more for yourself and you can always share with me confidentially if you so choose.
Good luck to you.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I am a little sad to be honest.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastmanstanding
I am a little sad to be honest.

I do not mean to mock you in anyway and I say this to you.... I got the information and ideas from dreams.....

A long and continuous dream that never let up for over two years. Yes I would get up in the morning and research and try to understand the dream.

Most here just would not let me continue in the vein I was going and would not accept perceptions etc. The dream had alterations quite a bit and upgrades..... where I got such a sick dream from I don't know but it never really hurt me and I stand by that "daddy" in the dream was loving. Maybe I am in a difficult patch in my life and this has manifested to help or comes from some disturbance in my soul who knows.

My feeling is the world is a big cosmic soup..... ideas and dreams come from somewhere..... they maybe mixed up and not quite correct but they come from somewhere.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Maysy]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

I suggest you read the first few pages and then the last page of the thread..this way you get an idea of where this story ended up just being.. well just a story....

This is exacly how these swindlers with projectors get to have the nice houses and fancy websites...Oh,and the book there pandering off for 19.95..
I find it a sad state that people would rather beleive in 12 foot reptiles that breath out there ass than chemical imbalances of the brain...

Maysy you may dupe some,but any with half a brain can see through you storys...I dont know who is a sadder excuse,the writer or the beleiver..

Not saying there arent unexplained things in this world,but for anyone to beleive this garbage really realy needs to look at them selves in the mirror..Better yet ask a family member if they think there sane for beleiving it..

And yes you should be banned..IP tracked and computer, nuked..your about as phycic as a rock..

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Maysy

Lady, your story sucked. It was so transparent, I could tell the entire time you were making it up. The part where you wrote out dialogue between you and your "Daddy" was SO FAKE it wasn't even funny.

People like you are a disgrace to UFOlogy.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join