It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu...or stagged reason for something to come?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Think about this for a minute.

then read this

More than 4,000 Florida National Guard soldiers, including some 600 from South Florida, are to be called to active duty in the next few months in what is the largest mobilization in state history.

Most of the troops called up will be deployed to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, according to Guard spokesman Lt. Col Ron Tittle. Others could be assigned to federal security missions in the United States.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

notice the underlined words...

is that fish i smell in the wind?

[edit on 24-4-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb from what i've seen so far on the news only a handful of people have come down with this flu. seems we are being prepped for something big to come, something They know but are not telling Us just yet. why else would this be all over the media?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

You're putting a reasonable picture together here. The member PerfectStranger dug up a few deaths around the area where those 21 Racing Horses died. All in Florida too. Now this news.

Be prepared then, we'll all need protective masks 28 days later.....

Westchester L.I virus sickens school children

[edit on 24-4-2009 by OrangeJuice]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
i dont know if its because i'm exposed to so many theories on ATS but it really feels like this year is starting to gain momentum

although its hard for me to think they're all linked, theres a few stories on the boil currently

Swine Flu

The Conflicker worm waking up

Possible upcoming UFO disclosure

and hey i'm sure alot more could be added to the above, e.g. Pre-Planned Emergency exercises in Florida in the next few days (i've seen mentioned in another active thread)

I know theres always doomsdayers saying the sky is falling everyweek, but does this current time not feel like SOMETHING is actually going on?

[edit on 24-4-2009 by gourlay]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by gourlay

Now with a possible outbreak of swine flu in New york

wcbstv.com...

it is starting to get really concerning. I am starting to stock up on supplies now. Planning on making another run tomarrow for more masks, canned food and water.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
WHoa!

The Associated Press - ‎6 minutes ago‎
MEXICO CITY (AP) — A unique strain of swine flu is the suspected killer of dozens of people in Mexico, where authorities closed schools, museums, ...
is.gd...

that's some serious stuff

and they are vacinating thousands...

thats nuts, the medical company must be making some serious cash...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Depopulation!

This is the way for them to get us to take the shots. Paranoid? Well, I dont trust the government as far as I could throw them. This makes me madder than Janet Reno's blind date!

A few friends and I were talking about this just a couple weeks ago. And bam, it hits. Where did this flu just "pop" up from? It just made itself?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Depopulation!

This is the way for them to get us to take the shots. Paranoid? Well, I dont trust the government as far as I could throw them. This makes me madder than Janet Reno's blind date!

thank you! exactly what i was going to say...

they need epidemics,they need people scared,they need people to take the "shots" it's how they control the sheeple through fear mongering tactics,

disasters=fear=sheeple saying what can you do to help us, we give you our control

Bollocks!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
And the mass graves were for what? Guess they "knew" this was coming. The predictions of thousands of bodies in trains...well..I dont know what we can do besides get the vaccine to survive.
Stock up and stay inside? If you get these symptoms, I guess your SOL

Swine flu symptoms include fever, lethargy, lack of appetite and coughing. Some people who have contracted the virus have also reported runny nose, sore throat, nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, according to the CDC.

US "VERY CONCERNED" about swine flu outbreak

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Have you picked out your FEMA COFFIN yet?
www.google.ca...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Have you picked out your FEMA COFFIN yet?
www.google.ca...

That just gave me chills. It's really sickeningly scary when Hollywood becomes real life.

And if I get to pick one..I want a HELLO KITTY coffin, preferably with a mini dvd player built in.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

what Hollywood?

those are real fema coffins lying in storage yards, they were moved around after Katrina

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Depopulation!

A few friends and I were talking about this just a couple weeks ago. And bam, it hits. Where did this flu just "pop" up from? It just made itself?

Waddaya mean! Janet Reno's a peach!

Nah, but I'm convinced this "hybrid' virus is genetically modified. Work of humans.

I think we're fucT.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

No, i KNOW they are real..

I was talking about movies, 28 days later, Night of the Living Dead, and what was the movie with Dustin Hoffman, where the virus mutated? Sounding familiar?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben Niceknowinya

Depopulation!

Waddaya mean! Janet Reno's a peach!

Nah, but I'm convinced this "hybrid' virus is genetically modified. Work of humans.

I think we're fucT.

You must have your peaches soaking in moonshine!

Right you are, I mean can you tell me, or can THEY tell me where it came from all of a sudden?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

check this video from 1958
is.gd...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

check this video from 1958
is.gd...

Oh, yea..saw that on another thread..pretty dang creepy!

In a way, I feel Im going to wake up tomorrow and it'll all be sunshine and happiness. I mean is this REALLY happening?

I guess it doesnt matter if I smoke 5 packs of cigs a day now or drink a 12 pack of beer..*runs out to the liquor store*

Seriously..what can we all do? We are at "their" mercy!

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ok, Ok, now of course CNN is doing up to the minute reports, 1000 sick in Mexico, 68 dead? Queens High school possibly on quarantine? WOW, all it had to do is hit a population center like NYC, Now you can already guess what is going to happen, especially since the CDC does not have a handle on the actual flu, nor is there a cure.

top topics

join