It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Another member posted on the other bacon thread a new thread he just put up.........I looked at it and its worth taking a peak at his graphs......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Thanks, but after posting it I thought of a downside to the argument. If we do connect the right dots and stay a half step ahead of the game, we will be identifying ourselves, making us a target for "them" through some other nefarious means.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Great Advice.

I buy 1200 a payday. tomatobob.com has a great sale going on, .25 cents a pac. Sure there are limits and some you may not like but hey if you are hungry anything will taste good.
I probably have around 10K misc sceeds stored in the crisper in a container. They say they should last 3 years or so like that without any problems. I figure if nothing else in a couple years i'm going to have one heck of a garden. I'd start one now, but i'm in apartments, no place ot plant.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

That thread was a great idea. It's easier for many of us to understand something in graphic form rather than just raw data.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Costa Rica: One New Influenza A (H1N1) Case Confirmed; Cumulative Total Reaches Nine Cases Nationwide. #swineflu4 minutes ago from web

US, Rhode Island: State officials confirm five more cases of influenza A (H1N1) bringing the state total to seven. #swineflu7 minutes ago from web

[WHO] Influenza A(H1N1) - update 20: As of 18:00 GMT, 7 May 2009, 24 countries have officially reported 237.. /chas3p16 minutes ago from twitterfeed

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
There is a new update from CDC this afternoon, it includes a map.
Very Interesting...

www.cdc.gov...

All but 8 states have NA Flu!

Tried to add map, but wont let me use that format. It is an interesting picture of the States, with seperations.
Hummm...the lines of seperation are...well...interesting!

Ahem!

[edit on 7-5-2009 by burntheships]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

"The main reasons that we should not be afraid of a reprise of the 1918 experience are that we have much more knowledge, which makes it possible to contain outbreaks more expeditiously and effectively," said Alcabes, an associate professor of urban public health at Hunter College of the City University of New York.

Oh yes we can all see how they're using that knowledge to contain outbreaks

What concerns Alcabes is overreaction to the swine flu and the ways to treat it. He recalled the 1976 disaster at Fort Dix, N.J. Thousands of people claimed side effects from a swine flu vaccine administered after an outbreak that never spread. The flu vaccine in general is considered very safe.

So i guess all those people that died from those vaccines were simply "claiming" that they had side effects
More people died from those vaccines than from the flu

It won't won't be a 1918 repeat, but.....

If it does evolve into a more virulent strain, a much greater number of people will need to be vaccinated. Vaccine makers could add the pandemic strain to the regular seasonal vaccine, but adding that extra strain reduces the number of doses they can make.

Just form a straight line and take your vaccines like good little robots

www.delawareonline.com...
(per Hx3_1963)

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

What you're going to do is be aware of where it is, how it is developing, and what to keep an eye out for. So that if something bad does start happening, you're brain will already have all the pieces to make a good decision with.

I do that - plus, I'm just curious.

Frankly, I'm not a fan of the idea of avoidance of survivalable and endemic viruses. Having your immune system challenged, and your body ready is a necessary part of long term generational continued survival.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
Swine Flu Fears Prompts Some to Self-Infect: Before Deadlier Strain Emerges
chattahbox.com...

What did i just say

Don't know if this has been posted yet, updated statement on possible flu virus in pork...

www.who.int...

WHO update 20

www.who.int...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
Another member posted on the other bacon thread a new thread he just put up.........I looked at it and its worth taking a peak at his graphs......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanx for the advertising m8

-Zyk

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Third Franklin Co. H1N1 Case Confirmed
Updated: Thursday, May 7, 2009 12:13 AM
www.10tv.com...

US, Colorado: State health officials confirm a total of 20 cases of influenza A (H1N1) statewide. #swinefluhalf a minute ago from web

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Computational quantitative projections for H1N1 flu dynamics in the United States

This is a computer generated model showing a prediction of confimed infected in the US. There is an interactive applet on the page, but I can't seem to get it to work for me.

We are using high performance computational techniques and multi-layer, large scale computer simulations to project the time course of the H1N1 flu epidemic in the United States. Our simulations yield projections and risk assessments of the epidemic outbreak in a worst case scenario, in which no containment measures are taken to mitigate the spread. Therefore, the actual case numbers are expected to be smaller as mitigation strategies and containment efforts become effective. We are constantly updating our forecast, taking into account new information on confirmed cases and more precise information on the transmissibilty and disease-specific parameters.
Northwestern

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

You can start a small one if you have a porch or balcony. You can grow just about anything in large buckets, even tomatoe plants in a 5 gallon bucket.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

Interesting Map I had success with it! I dont like all the pink in California!
Oh well, starting to think like Chise61, might want to go catch it now!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Am I right to see that the map "divisions" look a lot like what that scientist in Russia predicted about how the US would be "split up"???

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

Sorry, I must have missed that. What scientist are you talking about?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

Hummm. now that you mention it...interesting possibility. I was viewing it with the North American Super Highway in mind...along lines of Hx3_1963' theory. (The freeway is not all there yet still part of a conspiracy)

Were you referring to Professor Igor Panarin?
thedoomsdayreport.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
New numbers from WHO out.
2371 infected

Official graph edited

Not changing calculations yet since i expect an RSD% of about +-5
Meaning 2500 is close enough

The new flu, an analytical approach

-Zyk

[edit on 7-5-2009 by Zykloner]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
3rd Case Of H1N1 Confirmed In New Hampshire
2 More Probable Cases Of Swine Flu Identified By State
3:30 pm EDT May 7, 2009
www.wmur.com...

CDFA: No flu in swine
capitalpress.com...

Russia partially lifts trade ban on Spanish pork r.reuters.com... minutes ago from Reuters.com

Iamindemand: Upon reaching to work, public health orders us to try out these N95 masks because of the Swine Flu, I wonder if they think its gonna spread?
half a minute ago from TwitterBerry

[edit on 5/7/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

From what I remember, he is a scientist(or economist?) who predicted that the US was going to fall within three years. He imagines the US to be divided up into three areas with the upper midwest and east coast being assumed under Canadian authority, the western US going to China, and the southern states combining with Mexico. It all relates to the North American Union "conspiracy theory". Anyone alse with the exact words and details feel FREE to jump in and correct me please. I'm going off of memory really quickly while at work...thi is the jist though.

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join