It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious U.S. Swine Flu Probe Widens as Mexico Finds Swine Flu *updated*

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

MOSCOW -- For a decade, Russian academic Igor Panarin has been predicting the U.S. will fall apart in 2010. For most of that time, he admits, few took his argument -- that an economic and moral collapse will trigger a civil war and the eventual breakup of the U.S. -- very seriously. Now he's found an eager audience: Russian state media.

Sorry I have no link......its just a document I have in my stash of good stuff

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

That could be his name. I only remembered his theory/prediction because it was right when the economy was tanking that I heard of this writing of his, and it really bothered me since I think he wrote this way before the economy started to falter. I'll take your word for it!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

ooops! I should have waited for you...you're the bomb!! That's it.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Igor Panarin
en.wikipedia.org...

As if Things Weren’t Bad Enough, Russian Professor Predicts End of U.S.
contributors.blogsome.com...

Wales: Three New Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Reported; Test Results for 14 of 71 Suspected Cases Pending: Date: May 07, 2009 1..4 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Tasmania: All Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Cleared: Date: May 07, 2009 19:08 UTC Risk: Medium The bulletin by the Australian Go..4 minutes ago from twitterfeed

South Australia: All Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Cleared: Date: May 07, 2009 19:03 UTC Risk: Medium The bulletin by the Austra..4 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Victoria: Five Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Cases Under Investigation: Date: May 07, 2009 18:58 UTC Risk: Medium The bulletin by the ..4 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Northern Territory: One Suspected Influenza A (H1N1) Case Registered : Date: May 07, 2009 18:54 UTC Risk: Medium The bulletin by the ..4 minutes ago from twitterfeed

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

I have the whole article plus map............I only finished third grade so I dona knowa howa to upload the map!!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
US, Washington, DC: District officials report the first confirmed case of influenza A (H1N1). #swineflu2 minutes ago from web

Swine Flu 2 swine flu cases in Saskatchewan - CBC.ca: CTV.ca2 swine flu cases in SaskatchewanCBC.ca,&nb.. /da58tu2 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Swine flu vaccine ready by the fall: National lab - Canada.com: CTV.caSwine flu vaccine ready.. /c3qrp22 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Edmonton-area woman, two central Alberta boys latest cases of ... - Edmonton Sun: Calgary CTV.. /cwlpne2 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Swine Flu Toronto hospital worker with no links to Mexico recovering from ... - CBC.ca: CTV.caToronto h.. /dbjmjb2 minutes ago from twitterfeed

@ Cloudsinthesky: The maps at the bottom of the article I posted above

[edit on 5/7/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Well here is the link

online.wsj.com...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I think we are in the same class...I'm the little short girl with the blond curly hair

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Slightly off topic and sorry to butt in, but why do people think running off to the hills with a camper van or tent is going to protect them any better than staying in their house ? Going that route may isolate you from people more, but you would potentially have to ride out 18 months or more in the wilds, vulnerable to anyone or anything that comes along. What happens when you run out of food ? Are people seriously going to fish and eat berries ? What happens when a group of hungry nutcases come by with 5 guns to your one ? What happens when the temperatures get below freezing ? What happens if you need to get back to the city and aren't allowed through access points because of quarantines or whatever ?

I'd have thought the majority of us would be better off locked in at home, working with neighbours to set up watch & guard schemes, close access to supermarkets for the times food is available inbetween the shortages, etc. I hear many people talking about escaping to the forests or hills but unless that plan is exceptionally well worked out you could just be signing your death warrant in some other way, plus it takes just ONE person to enter the encampment and infect you or just ONE slip up on your watch scheme to invite trouble and there are no closed doors to hide behind then, just tent flaps . And given a pandemic could take 18 months or so to ride itself out, you'd need to set off with so many supplies which would never all fit in to a van or car. Few people would have the survival skills necessary to feed themselves out in the wilds after food runs out or to stick out out that long without ever running into trouble with other human beings who pass by.

Personally my gut says "stay put" , but then I live in a decent area rather than somewhere with gangs or gun crimes . I couldn't stand being stuck in the wilds for 18 months with little to do either, it would drive me potty. I'd rather take my chances locked in my own home, surrounded by things to keep busy with, and as I have a young son I just don't really see it as a viable option to be dragging him off to live in a tent for 18 months with FA for him to do all day and constantly living on a knife edge of tension wondering if someone will find our camp and try to do something nasty

But good luck to those of you who plan this course of action, if it comes to a stage where this is necessary........

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I do not see why people would "run for the hills." wouldn't it be easier to just wash you hands more often?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I am COMPLETELY in your camp. live close, but not too close, to what we need. Right now we are finishing our basement and have plenty of room for us if we would have to stay home. I love my home and wouldn't think of leaving!. I'd rather stock up and stay put. In the winter I rarely go wnywhere except to work and the store as it is anyway; we have two fireplaces, and I am very content. So if this would get bad next winter we would be fine. I think. (?)

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

You may be better off staying at home, but with all the laws and powers that be i'm not sure i would want to. They have the power to enter your home, search it, and force you to take what ever drugs they deem needed.

a watch group is a great idea if the situation occurs.

As far as food, shelter, i'm not to worried about that. The camper would work for the summer, by winter i would have a log cabin (of sorts , blends in better than a traditional log cabin) built and enough wood stocked up to last a winter. Food is not realy a issue , we hunt for food every year. Right now i have more moose and elk in the freezer than anything else. We bought cow burger the other day, first time in a long while.
Living in the woods is not that bad realy if you think and prepare for it. For us its that much less of a chance that the little one will end up getting the bug. Thats whats important.
Good point about getting to town, but here its not that bad, they can set up check points, but there are so many ways in and out of town to the mountians, it would be near impossible for them to cover them all.

Its a personal choice i think more of which what one is more comfe with. If you are a city dweller, then staying put would be a better option. If you prefer to be out in the open away from the masses, then the woods would be the option. Not sure which would be smarter in the long run. But both are a option.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Influenza A(H1N1) - update 20
www.who.int...

7 May 2009 -- As of 18:00 GMT, 7 May 2009, 24 countries have officially reported 2371 cases of influenza A (H1N1) infection.

Mexico has reported 1112 laboratory confirmed human cases of infection, including 42 deaths. The United States has reported 896 laboratory confirmed human cases, including two deaths.

The following countries have reported laboratory confirmed cases with no deaths - Austria (1), Canada (201), China, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (1), Colombia (1), Costa Rica (1), Denmark (1), El Salvador (2), France (5), Germany (10), Guatemala (1), Ireland (1), Israel (6), Italy (5), Netherlands (2), New Zealand (5), Poland (1), Portugal (1), Republic of Korea (3), Spain (81), Sweden (1), Switzerland (1) and the United Kingdom (32).

USS Dubuque Crew Reports H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu)
www.marinebuzz.com...

Utah's H1N1 count now 8 confirmed, 31 probable cases
bulletin.aarp.org...

New Brunswick, Canada: 2 confirmed cases. Source: Public Health Agency of Canada Date: 7 May 2009, 20:00 GMT2 minutes ago from twitterfeed

Panama's baby girl with suspicious H1N1 flu symptoms hospitalized
May 8, 2009 12:53 am
balita.ph...

Guam agencies scale back on H1N1 preparation
www.guampdn.com...

Samoa Health Ministry clears first three suspects of Influenza A/H1N1 virus
May 8, 2009 1:41 am
balita.ph...

Pacific vulnerable to A/H1N1 virus
balita.ph...

Scientists Learn More About H1N1 Flu; Critical Questions Remain
Health officials to monitor approaching flu season in Southern Hemisphere
www.uspolicy.be...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

CDC: Now fewer US swine flu cases linked to Mexico
Published: May 7, 2009
www.nbc13.com...

ATLANTA (AP) - A U.S. health official says now only about 10 percent of the Americans who got swine flu had traveled to Mexico and likely picked up the infection there. Most got the bug at home.

That’s a change from over the weekend when the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said about a third of the U.S. cases at that point were people who had been to Mexico, where the outbreak began.

The CDC’s acting chief, Dr. Richard Besser, said Thursday that there are now nearly 900 confirmed cases. He says the ongoing spread within the U.S. borders explains why a shrinking proportion of cases are people who traveled to Mexico.

The ages of those who got swine flu now range from 1 month to 87.

Flu from animals an ongoing threat - reports
Thu May 7, 2009 4:00pm EDT
www.reuters.com...

* New virus has many genetic mutations

* Infection causes unusual symptoms in some people

* New mixtures likely inevitable

WASHINGTON, May 7 (Reuters) - Influenza viruses from animals are an ongoing threat and doctors need to keep a lookout for them, scientists reported on Thursday.

The first batch of formal reports looking at the current outbreak of a new kind of swine flu virus shows it is a Frankenstein-like mixture of viruses, including a so-called "triple reassortent" virus with swine, human and bird elements that has been circulating since at least 1998.

And such mixtures are likely to occur in the future, and infect people, the researchers reported in the New England Journal of Medicine.
More at Link...

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Cannabis Science Inc., an emerging pharmaceutical cannabis company, reported today on the current state of development of its whole-cannabis lozenge in response to Homeland Security Administration Secretary Janet Napolitano's declaration of a public health emergency to deal with the emerging Swine Flu pandemic. The Company's non-toxic lozenge has properties that could alleviate many of the symptoms and harmful effects of the H5N1 bird flu and H1N1 swine flu viruses, and has offered its assistance to HSA today in a letter to Secretary Napolitano. The Company has offered to produce up to 1 million doses of its whole-cannabis lozenge, and provide them to HSA for distribution at cost. www- April 27, 2009

Okay, once word gets out, people will be lining up to get SF! (just for a laugh)

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Hummm...Here is another article by The Canadian picking up Kurt Nimmo's Story on the North American Plan...

Looks like Hx3_1963 named this flu with such accuracy!

Swine Flu outbreak in North America was ominously predicted back in 2005

During the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) Summit in Montebello, Canada in 2005, the “three amigos” (Bush, Harper and Calderon) released “North American Plan for Avian and Pandemic Influenza,” described as a “collaborative North American approach that recognizes that controlling the spread of avian influenza or a novel strain of human influenza, with minimal economic disruption, is in the best interest of all three countries.” The plan outlines how “Canada, Mexico and the United States intend to work together to prepare for and manage avian and pandemic influenza.”

It was hardly a coincidence that at the same time the U.S. Northern Command, or NORTHCOM, created a webpage dedicated to avian flu and subsequently ran exercises in preparation for the possible use of U.S. military forces in a continental domestic emergency involving avian flu or pandemic influenza.........
..........Ki-moon, the United Nations, and the ‘Globalists‘, with the participation of the globalist-dominated corporate media and the ruling elite in Mexico, are hyping the flu outbreak as a possible pandemic in order to sell us their scheme for world government.

It is an ongoing process.

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

I just read this story from the Canadian you posted! and now I am convinced that CDC-WHO-ECDC are not telling us the truth about the reality & seriousness of this flu-pandemic!

Look at these words in bold

"collaborative North American approach that recognizes that controlling the spread of avian influenza or a novel strain of human influenza, with minimal economic disruption, is in the best interest of all three countries"

Conclusion and what the Crooks & Liars really are saying:

The economy and our multinational corporations are much more important than any human lives, so lie & deny as much as you possibly can to the worthless eaters & sheeple.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Mexico, Nayarit: Three Additional Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; Total Reaches Six Confirmed Cases#swinefluless than a minute ago from web

Mexico, Puebla: Five Additional Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; Total Reaches Eight Confirmed Cases#swineflu1 minute ago from web

Mexico, Guanajuato: Fourth Case of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed. #swineflu1 minute ago from web

Mexico, Morelos: Two Additional Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; Total Reaches Eight Confirmed Cases. #swineflu3 minutes ago from web

Mexico, Mexico State: 18 Additional Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; Total Reaches 107 Confirmed Cases. #swineflu3 minutes ago from web

Mexico, Mexico City: 177 Additional Cases of Influenza A (H1N1) Confirmed; Total Reaches 673 Confirmed Cases. #swineflu3 minutes ago from web

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EDteach

could alleviate many of the symptoms and harmful effects of the H5N1 bird flu

The first thing that came to mind when I read this is what my source told me 3 to 4 weeks before this bacon flu started ..."Do not take any vaccination or treatment for H5N1 or that contains the word BIRD int it"........

They can give them away for all I care..........just my thoughts on it..

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I was'nt going to post this but then thought what the hell...
I have been feeling sick for a week or so swollen glands, sneezing,headaches etc. Cough started a couple of days ago,but I am determined not to panic and have been dosing up on Vitamin C,and various cold remedies.

But yesterday my husband and two of the kids got dogdy stomachs,running to the toilet every five minutes,still determined not to panic.Still,I kept the other kids off school just in case.

It got me to thinking..How many other people are ill but are staying away from any medical facility.I do not really want any medical involment unless we get really sick,I don't know what they would give us!!!

Is this a lot of peoples fear,to be possible 'outed 'as having swine flu ?

I think we are probably just ill,at least I hope so!!

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
H1N1 vaccine should be ready next fall

WINNIPEG — Local scientists expect to have a vaccine "seed" ready in the next few weeks -- a sign that H1N1 vaccine will be ready by fall.

Dr. Frank Plummer, scientific director of the Winnipeg-based National Microbiology Lab, said scientists are rushing to develop the vaccine so it's ready to be rolled out in time for annual flu season. Changes in influenza viruses are difficult to predict, but Plummer said he thinks the future vaccine will protect against the current strain.

www.winnipegfreepress.com...

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join