It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you notice a sudden slowdown on www.youtube.com today?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Is www.youtube.com now being government filtered and analyzed with a man in the middle type of setup?
The route to my computer and I am sure many-many others has suddenly been routed through several high latency private use non-reporting routers.
See the screen capture below.

Source of trace: visualroute.visualware.com...
This of course might be nothing buy I guess it is my nature to be suspicious of any sudden changes that I cannot explain adequately.
Does anyone have anything on this or experiencing the same thing for themselves?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

Yes I'm experiencing YouTube slow down.

How did you check out the stuff that you showed?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
HA!

I thought my computer was buggin out, I could go to any website with ease, it just now let me start getting out youtube.

It's people like you who recognize these things, that make me love this website, i'm particularly concerned at the notion it goes to Washington DC.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
lol i just posted a thread about it not working period, even the embedded videos on other websites from youtube were not working, but now its working, i wonder if there making there hulu wanna be upgrades today?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
GET THE HOUNDS!!!!

Lets find where these non-reporting servers are and whos they are!!!

And wouldn't the A&TT NSA splitters already catch wherever you go, not just what you watch on youtube?

[edit on 23-4-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

See the link source of the trace in my original post.

[edit on 4/23/2009 by UFOTECH]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
here in BRA it is normal ..

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

this is hardly a conspiracy. i hate crap posts like this Tmoble is donw altell is down oh noooooooooooo its the end of the world.

This Crap is man made and guess what stuff we make sucks and it breaks it is not a CONSPIRACY REPEAT NOT A CONSPIRACY this crap belongs in general chit chat on BTS at best, Mod's can we pelase do something about this. Make a new forum for it or move it to bts or something anything it doesnt desierve the title Conspiracy sorry it just doesnt

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hurricane Electric Tunnel Broker

"Our free tunnel broker service enables you to reach the IPv6 Internet by tunneling over existing IPv4 connections from your IPv6 enabled host or router to one of our IPv6 routers. Try it now!"

tunnelbroker.net...

That's very weird I'm glad you have a screen capture program. I didnt check the DC ones yet.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

This is weird. Here is the one in DC.

Each Defender is shipped with the basic Optimizer 110 datalogging software which allows for automatic recording and graphing of flow measurements. The Optimizer 120 software is available as a factory option or may be added later as a field upgrade, and allows the user to not only capture, but secure, organize, search and present data.

top topics

join