It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project HEDON, and the mystery my father left me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The fact that our government has sponsored all kinds of creepy and reprehensible "research" does absolutely nothing to support any one story. This one will stand or fall on its own merits. Looks like a creative writing project to me, but I have been wrong before, and I'll be wrong in the future, just like everyone else.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'm compelled to believe the story but I hesitate to for one reason - your alleged 'father's story' seems to have the exact same writing style and cadence of your own writing. Although I hesitate I feel like going along with it just in case; I do hope you find some peace and resolution.

My father was also involved in government contracting but was EXTREMELY secretive, in accordance with his high level security clearances. In his years of work he did mention a few program names that have likely been declassified; program names were specifically designed to NOT have any meaning concerning the project.

I am aware that high level frequencies including sound and electricity have been used on humans but I'm pretty sure this is public knowledge, or at least speculation, due to Bond films in the 70s, etc.

In regards to the frequency effects on humans it's just my own speculation based on years of study of Psychology, quantum mechanics, various world religions including Tibetan Buddhism, and a belief that we are inately made of consciousness and energy.

I have no doubt that with enough energy, and at the right frequency, it would be VERY easy to dissolve a person's mind to blank, nothing, completely not usable. I also feel that mass can be dissolved to pure energy without much problem.

I also WHOLE-HEARTEDLY have the belief that if anyone can think of it, various world governments and agencies have already been practicing it; no matter how harmful it may be.

Good luck with all this. I imagine it's a difficult thing to come into terms with, regardless of all the details and possible choices involved.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Interesting testimony that would be truly rocketting if attested by full res scans of your father diary and other visuals.

Surprised that request didn't fell any sooner, - maybe the best proof your story seems legit at first sight...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Since your Fathers writing style is a match to yours I'd say I'm very skeptical.

If your honest you are in the right place, if not it won't work out well.

Your only choice at this point is to post the links to the other posts you alluded too and a scan of the journal. Then you will find lots of support here. Otherwise?

The ball appears to be in your court.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Sorry if im not more sympathetic, but I have noticed a trend with these fantastical testimonies. It always seems that they come from a new member. Do a search on most of these fantastical stories. Most have just logged on or have just recently logged in.

If I had such a tail, I would sit on it for sometime to "test the waters" and establish myself before coming out with such a controversial tale.

Sorry, If im not more responsive, but I'm extremely skeptical, having been sucked in before.

What has made you log in now and share your story with us?

Again, I don't mean to offend but....... Having been duped before... Has made me cautious.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Glad to see my post is generating so much attention, both positive and negative. At least it's affecting people.

As for getting more evidence online to show, I will surely do that. I have a scanner in my office, so next time I have some down time at work (which is a lot) I will scan whatever I have time for. There are some other interesting pages in the journal that might make more sense to you than they do to me, but since typing them myself obviously isn't enough (You are right, Spearhead, I should know that by now) I will just show them to you directly. I will scan pictures and papers when I get them, hopefully as soon as I see my brother.

In the beginning of April I posted this same story on RealityUncovered.net. They weren't at all receptive to it, which I can understand. But instead of leaving it at that, they mocked me and I realized that if I left it on that board I would get nowhere. Additionally, I feared that if all of the responses were negative than it would make my story somewhat less believable (people tend to believe something more if it's the generally held consensus). Anyhow, I erased it.

I found this forum because RealityUncovered seemed to hold a grudge of some sort against this site. So this is the next place I came.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
Please understand that I am not attempting to debunk...

I did go back and read the OP again. Something in the "journal" of lab notes that were written jarred something loose in my brain. I remembered the part about going into the room awake, then almost immediately expiring. The part about the apparent suffering in the "subject's" eyes is what got me.

Read the plot summary of Stephen King's The Jaunt...

en.wikipedia.org...(short_story)

I know, it's kind of a stretch...Then again, so's the story itself. You will notice the similarity, skipping the teleportation part and substituting a few EM waves...

Then I found this:

www.thejaunt.net...

Don't know...

I was thinking the exact same thing about The Jaunt. It sounds exactly like that story in the way people reacted to going through the portal awake. For those who want to see the actual book the story was in it's called Skeleton Crew and it's by Stephen King. A fine collection of short stories. Not saying you are lying Hedon. Just that it's a lot like the story.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hi,
Here's another link,if it is not already listed on this thread.
I do have trouble however with your post,
when you say you have difficulty finding information
on the topic.
The "Good" Dr Delgado is the obvious search choice and I found references right away,including this link which has
sub-headings,that mention Hendony,(Hedonistics)as part of
the experiments.
Anyone remember the Bull that stopped in its tracks?
wireheading.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuyverUnit I
I remember watching a documentary but not the name of it or if on TV or internet.
It had a piece about understanding the brain and EM. They were interviewing a doctor/scientist while he was running an experiment on a test subject. I believe it was a study of what would happen if you isolate the brain from EM. The subject had some sort of helmet on which may have covered his eyes. While the doctor was talking you could hear the subject start to complain that it hurt. Then he started saying he didn't like it. The scientist paused to listen then resumed talking. Then the subject said he felt like he was dying. The scientist froze then immediately halted the experiment.

It may have been on Science channel or Discovery but I'm not sure.
I wish I could remember more.

I think I saw that. I remember it saying that if you send these waves through TV signals you can possibly make people agree with whatever propaganda you put in front of them. Controlling the masses. Im almost positive it was on the Science channel.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I don't know what it is but there is something about this whole post that keep ticking away at the back of my mind. I read it not long after it was posted, then i don't know why but I went back and looked again after I first thought it was just mad. I love science and anything to do with it, I sometimes even when Im bored just watching youtube videos about physics. But I came back and I don't know why but something clicked after reading bits of it and now I 85% believe it. The thing that mostly makes me believe it is, I just awoke from a strange dream (I don't want to sound mad) . I was just at work and things where not right like the people there and the look of the office but thats not what awoke me. The last thing I really remember is seeing someone standing in my office with the same look on their face and muttering just a few words as your described in your post. I was not intending on posting any reply but to just keep an eye on what was going on in this post. But after dreaming that I think I should now step forward and tell you that I have faith in you and believe you!

It is wrong for people to just think your wrong, they are aloud to have a view but should make it after really thinking about this and not at a frist glance.

Keep fighting the good fight!
Torchwood

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Here is a very good article regarding mind control Project Rainbow/Phoenix, Montauk, Camp Hero, etc..

www.mindcontrolforums.com...

It just saddens me that many people think mind control is fantasy, even though it seems that evildoers have been at it for at least 100 years. I guess one could say mind control really works, as so many people are in denial of it.

Oh by the way, another "household" name to look up is Andrija Puharich. I suppose you could see him as Delgado's counterpart in USA...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hedon
In the beginning of April I posted this same story on RealityUncovered.net. They weren't at all receptive to it, which I can understand. But instead of leaving it at that, they mocked me and I realized that if I left it on that board I would get nowhere. Additionally, I feared that if all of the responses were negative than it would make my story somewhat less believable (people tend to believe something more if it's the generally held consensus). Anyhow, I erased it.

Oh really? Well, how convenient! I am almost certain you are lying. I did a little bit of detective work, let me quote you something from the realityuncovered FAQ:

How do I edit or delete a post?

Unless you are a board administrator or moderator, you can only edit or delete your own posts. You can edit a post by clicking the edit button for the relevant post, sometimes for only a limited time after the post was made. If someone has already replied to the post, you will find a small piece of text output below the post when you return to the topic which lists the number of times you edited it along with the date and time. This will only appear if someone has made a reply; it will not appear if a moderator or administrator edited the post, though they may leave a note as to why they’ve edited the post at their own digression. Please note that normal users cannot delete a post once someone has replied.

And so it seems your little game is coming to an end, I will be doing follow up on realityuncovered, talking to the admins to further determine the nature of your posts.

I have no respect for liars and hoaxers; if, by some odd circumstance, this is not a hoax and you are telling the truth, then I apologize. I am very certain however that you are lying.

Being a writer myself, I have a great deal of respect for our craft, but rest assured, this is not the proper outlet for your creative expression, and I will be getting to the bottom of this. Hopefully this will be the second thread I successfully reveal as a hoax, the first may be perused here: [Hoax] debunked by ExquisitExamplE, it is a rather amusing read, watching the hoaxer dig himself deeper and deeper.

Peace be among all of these, my friends and brethren

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Can I be the First to say: BUSTED.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
His fatal mistake was saying he posted the same story somewhere else.. and then claimed he "erased" it... It was Checkmate.

I bet he'll say "I don't care if you don't believe me" "They must have erased the whole post" bla...bla...bla....

Then you can say:"what was your user name there?" Then he'll disappear.

either way it's over. Finito. Done.

I would love for this guy just to admit it.. just for once.. "Just say I'm an asshole I was bored..I'm sorry"..

But he won't..

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Molan27

either way it's over. Finito. Done.

That was quick and smart work

Make it [HOAX] now that this guy is fake and there was no Project Hedon

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Robin: "You can't get away from Batman that easy!"
Batman: "Easily."
Robin: "Easily."
Batman: "Good grammar is essential, Robin."
Robin: "Thank you."
Batman: "You're welcome."

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tatersalad
i have to giggle at most humans anymore. why, you might ask? this man comes out with a seemingly legit story told to him from his father, as many such stories are told at a last ditch effort by dieing relatives,to set the record straight, but people want more and more proof. how about these proof mongrels start doing a little research of there own, such as how did we get so many varieties of dogs from one species? Or if you think our government is so legit, try going to a base and blindly asking to see government records! trying not to sound to pessamistic here, but our reality is governed by the powers to be and if one such REAL story can make its way out into the daylight, i am all up for it. Sorry, but really tired of people sitting there whole lifes behind a desk, computer, and or tv to get there reality serum.
GO TRUTH!!!!

You're new here...
This forum has alot to do with sorting the wheat from the chaff. To that we need to ask questions, be skeptical and don't take things at face value.
If none of us did that then well....... we'd all be worshiping jesus or allah.

I often see new people appalled at how we pick apart peoples unverified stories. Is there a post or thread we can direct new users to for our reasons for doing this?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Molan27

Someone actually did that once, I can't remember who though!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Like most people here, I think some evidence would be great. Which in your last reply you said you will supply shortly which will help your case immensly.

If this is all true, best of luck.

Either way, it was a great read.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hedon

Oh really? Well, how convenient! I am almost certain you are lying. I did a little bit of detective work, let me quote you something from the realityuncovered FAQ:

How do I edit or delete a post?

Unless you are a board administrator or moderator, you can only edit or delete your own posts. You can edit a post by clicking the edit button for the relevant post, sometimes for only a limited time after the post was made. If someone has already replied to the post, you will find a small piece of text output below the post when you return to the topic which lists the number of times you edited it along with the date and time. This will only appear if someone has made a reply; it will not appear if a moderator or administrator edited the post, though they may leave a note as to why they’ve edited the post at their own digression. Please note that normal users cannot delete a post once someone has replied.

And so it seems your little game is coming to an end, I will be doing follow up on realityuncovered, talking to the admins to further determine the nature of your posts.

I have no respect for liars and hoaxers; if, by some odd circumstance, this is not a hoax and you are telling the truth, then I apologize. I am very certain however that you are lying.

Being a writer myself, I have a great deal of respect for our craft, but rest assured, this is not the proper outlet for your creative expression, and I will be getting to the bottom of this. Hopefully this will be the second thread I successfully reveal as a hoax, the first may be perused here: [Hoax] debunked by ExquisitExamplE, it is a rather amusing read, watching the hoaxer dig himself deeper and deeper.

Peace be among all of these, my friends and brethren

I dont want to sound like im sticking up for Hedon, but, why not just wait and see what else he had of said, what if he was telling the truth and now you have just pushed it away.

Please if you believe someone to be lying then dont pull the trigger before thinking and have solid evidence of this.

Dont want to sound rude but have respect the man could well be telling the truth dont just condemn him like that. I know people can say what they want but if you are going to tell your opinion doing it in a more softer and polite fashion please

Torchwood

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join