It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carrie Prejean has just defeated Obama and the Left

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
reply to post by jd140

It does when you offer no reasoning as to why you believe that. Claiming it was how you were raised is a sloppy cop-out.

Kindly give your thoughts on why you believe otherwise. I'll decide whether your response is a "sloppy cop-out". That works both ways. She said she was raised that way. That's a pretty good reason in my book.

We all have different opinions on different subjects. That's not ignorance, it's individuality.

If I were a member of the gay community, I would shudder to think that he is one of the mouthpieces for it. One of my dearest friends is a lesbian and ever since I've known her (28 years) she has never gone off on a rant like Hilton did because someone disagreed with her lifestyle. She is respectful of straight people the same way we're respectful of the lifestyle she lives.

I have no problem with homosexuality as long as you don't try to shove it down my throat and I get the impression that that's exactly what Hilton tries to do.

Live the lifestyle you want to live and don't worry about trying to convince someone else it's right or, in his case, that it's bitch slap time because you have a difference of opinion with him.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImzadiDax

Originally posted by THX-1138
This homosexual agenda is bad for America and bad for all religions. The only thing the homosexual agenda does is weaken America and embolden our enemies.

I have an agenda? Did I miss a memo somewhere?

I am a lesbian, I have been out for.. uhhh 18 years. Been with my partner for 13 years and we havent gotten an email/memo not even a 'post it' note. Now I'm really mad!!

marriage is a wonderful institution, IF you dont mind being institutionalized

[edit on 22-4-2009 by ImzadiDax]

For THX...here's MY homosexual agenda.....

Get up in the morning....hey! It's my day off! Well, let's see, guess I'll make some coffee, get the paper....do I have any bagels? Oh, there's one...still got cream cheese (mental note: Got to grocery store).

Turn on TV. Read paper...stil the day off...Yea! Down to the basement, where I'm building a model railroad. It's cold today, so I don't go out to the garage to work on my model airplanes...stay inside and tinker.

Got a few more days off....well, time to sign on to ATS for a while...see if anything outrageous has been said lately....discouraged, disgusted (sometimes) go put in a DVD from NetFlix....it's early evening....Oh, I have a Star Trek episode from my collection that I haven't seen in a while....I'll open a wine, watch Star Trek, and ponder how my "agenda" will continue to threaten heterosexual 'lifestyles' and THEIR 'agendas'...

(cue evil maniacal laugh....!)

ETA -- for THX...you chose that moniker on purpose, I assume...means you like Science Fiction, am I right? My experience has been that afficionados of Science Fiction are usually very progressive and accepting......

[edit on 4/22/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman
reply to post by jd140

It does when you offer no reasoning as to why you believe that. Claiming it was how you were raised is a sloppy cop-out.

They do not know what any of the questions are and it is timed. So you have the element of suprise and a time limit to give your answer. Since this is such a loaded question going into detail as why her family raised her that way would have taken to much time to satisfy your need of a better answer.

So your sloppy cop out is actually a pretty good answer coming from a 19 year old who has never spoken on national television (I think it was live television on top of that) before competing for something she has worked her whole life for.

I would like to see how you would do with a spur of the moment answer on live television on.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by David9176

Contrary to your Hollywood opinion Homosexuals do not have a right to marry period. Marriage is an institution under god. Not under Nancy or Barak. Maybe one day Americans and the world will see past the gay issue but that’s not today. And continues of shoving it in people’s faces does nothing but alienate potential supports. Take proposition 8 for example, California one of the most liberal states voted down the gay marriage amendment. So now that makes the MAJORITY of people who voted for it bigots and racist. Does that make any since to you?

[edit on 22-4-2009 by poedxsoldiervet]

No - sorry you are totally wrong - thanks for taking stab in the dark though.
Marriage has been around well and truly longer than God - you see God only cam into existence around 400 ad, before that it was just a cult. 3,500 years BEFORE this cult sprang up you call Christianity people were getting married all the time - in fact - the word tying the knot comes from Pagan rituals where a rope was tied around the wrists to symbolise the event.

Just becuase Christians have appropriated many of the traditions of humanity, some extending back tens of thousands of years, does not make then Christianity s (possesive). Ok, you belief system is very young and immature, it is based around the significantly more ancient customs and cultures of the pre-modern world.

Thanks for trying though its always good to see the intellectually oppressed reaching out for help.

Oh, and as far as homosexuality is concerned, it is has an uninterrupted tradition extending back to ancient Greece, this is the EXACT culture modern America is based on, it was more common for men to have male lovers and female wives (home, children), than it was for men to simply have female lovers.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moreonethananyone
Thx you are whats wrong with america,Miss Cal is just as ignorant as you.YOUR GOD made gay people too,better start getting use to it.
[edit on 22/4/09 by Moreonethananyone]

You are correct. My God made gay people. My God made black widow spiders too and I'm not getting used to it, I'm wiping them out whenever I find them. My God made cows and I eat them. My God made sharks and I stay out of the ocean. My God made my brain and I use it to my advantage every day. So yes my God made gays and He is laughing about it each and every day!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

THX...YOUR 'god' also 'made roses....with thorns.

YOUR 'god' also made, besides cows that you eat, puppies!!! AND, kittens!!!! Oh, so cute!!! AND, little calves....new-born from the cows that you (AND I, I admit it) eat....yes!!! I admit it!!! I EAT COW MEAT!!!

Do YOU eat puppies and kittens??? I know I don't.....

YOUR 'god' also made....by your definition....George Lucas. Who made the film 'THX-1138' whilst in college, thus propelling his career in filmmaking, as he went on to direct 'American Graffiti'....AND, based on THAT success, inevitably to 'Star Wars'....the rest, as they say, is history.

YOUR 'god' also, by your logic, compelled Guttenberg to invent the printing press...so that the previously un-educated masses, who were only doing what they were told to by the 'church' could, in time, learn to read and interpret for themselves what the 'church' wanted to hold sway over, in order to have control over, the 'masses'.

Yes indeed...YOUR 'god' does work in mysterious ways....except, in blind devotion to dogmatic blindness, some just would not see the truth if it stood up and slapped them in the face.

[edit on 4/23/0909 by weedwhacker]

[edit on 4/23/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Carrie Prejean is super hot.
You think she is going to go messing around with death-dealing homosexuals?
Heck no.
She is going to make some baby girls that will grow up to be super hot just like her.
Or maybe she will create a few sons that will rule the Earth like kings!

Oh, alright, alright, go cry in the corner you little losers. Leave the Earth to the rest of us.

lol wow, the ignorance spewed in his posts are astounding. Forgive me but I always thought Jesus taught acceptance and equality, and that people should not judge. Oh well, I guess he is just another "Christian" trying to teach his ultimate morality to the rest of us. If this is the prime example of a good christian then no thanks, i'll continue to pass on religion. Id rather spend a day with 10 homosexuals than a second with someone like this.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Carrie Prejean is super hot.
You think she is going to go messing around with death-dealing homosexuals?
Heck no.
She is going to make some baby girls that will grow up to be super hot just like her.
Or maybe she will create a few sons that will rule the Earth like kings!

Oh, alright, alright, go cry in the corner you little losers. Leave the Earth to the rest of us.

LOL, I bet in your twisted mind that you think those children she has will be yours, because God made her just for you.

If I were you I would be mad at God for making you such a friggin' idiot. Your like one of those retards on that show about the family with 18 kids. No wait 5 minutes just passed, make that 19. Its people like you that walk around with stupid a... smile on your face because your brain can't quite comprehend what is going on around you.

Now I get it. This is why I get called a hate monger every time I disagree with some minority group. Its because of people like you who state stuff in a purely derogatory way. No wonder every sub group of people are pissed off, its because they have to deal with people like you.

Thanks for changing my opinion though. Now I am all for gay marriage, they can even call it marriage and not a civil union. Whatever they want. At least I can do something to make up for them having to deal with dumb...es like you.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

This woman expressed her opinion and has every right to do so yet your response is exactly the same as Hilton's; bigoted.

Why is gay marriage even a political issue? It's hard enough to find true love so God bless you if you find it with either a member of the opposite sex or with the same sex.

When I was part of organized religion we could forgive the murderer who repented but the gay or divorced were doomed to hell for eternity!

I am not gay and do believe in God but some religious beliefs are just stupid and archaic.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moreonethananyone
Thx you are whats wrong with america,Miss Cal is just as ignorant as you.YOUR GOD made gay people too,better start getting use to it.
[edit on 22/4/09 by Moreonethananyone]

You are correct. My God made gay people. My God made black widow spiders too and I'm not getting used to it, I'm wiping them out whenever I find them. My God made cows and I eat them. My God made sharks and I stay out of the ocean. My God made my brain and I use it to my advantage every day. So yes my God made gays and He is laughing about it each and every day!

Ok you have got to be kidding. You have to just be doing this to make people mad so they will post on your thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I see the Lavandar Mafia (not to mention the Zionist Mafia) is alive and well at ATS.

A snappy "Ja wohl, mein herr!" is the only acceptable response to certain bullies who demand a fawning obsequiousness from the masses, all in their attempt to salve their guilty conscience.

This is the stuff of war. That so-called "ordinary" people do as much -- purely in a selfish move to preempt a vindictive, affirmative action from the Mafia is disgusting.

Bring it on. Bring on the death and suffering that is the only sure thing from this form of "tolerance". Bring on the melt-down in our population, so that we can be replaced by cheap imports who don't care about you or any of us because they love their own families first.

Yeah man - "tolerance" extracted at the barrel of gun used to be called EXTORTION.

You might be familiar with that other mafia who turned it into an art form.

Originally posted by David9176

Well..i just wanted to point out that I find your entire post absolutely disgusting..and disturbing.

It has nothing to do with God. It has to do with Constitutional rights. I highly doubt all homosexuals hate God.

You have some serious issues.

What does a same sex couple getting married do to you personally?

NOTHING.

Not a freaking thing.

If you are so bothered by it...let your God judge them for it...not you...you should be TOLERANT.

If anything...states should be dictating marriage rights...not the federal government.

Where in the Constitution does it say gays do not have the same rights as anyone else?

We live UNDER the Constitution...not the bible.

Freedom of religion and ideals....to ALL as long as it doesn't infringe on another's rights.

Seriously..don't dare speak the word Republic with the nonsense you just stated.

For those who actually believe in that word...you just tainted it.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImzadiDax

This homosexual agenda is bad for America and bad for all religions. The only thing the homosexual agenda does is weaken America and embolden our enemies.

I have an agenda? Did I miss a memo somewhere?

I am a lesbian, I have been out for.. uhhh 18 years. Been with my partner for 13 years and we havent gotten an email/memo not even a 'post it' note. Now I'm really mad!!

marriage is a wonderful institution, IF you dont mind being institutionalized

[edit on 22-4-2009 by ImzadiDax]

You didnt get it either huh. Hmm its odd. Looks like Ryan Seacreast didn't send it out. I'll still go about my day #in around in the USCG unbeknownst to them of my being Gay.
Yeah oh no a rainbow in the military. This country is going to hell. I call bull# THX. I suspect that I myself have done more in my career for this great country than you. My gay Agenda is to help this country progress. Though its because of people like you who have such a closed mind that you refuse to expand your paradigm and take a look at the bigger picture. You cannot help who you love. My fiancee knows im gay. She volunteered to marry me so that I can blend in more with society. I wonder how many people in america are married to someone of the opposite sex even though they're gay. I hate having to hide from regular day society for my sexual Preferance.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I have to say though I vehemently disagree with this young woman's take on the issue, this is ridiculous! Perez over reacted and imo looks like he is more intolerant than the intolerance he is trying to fight.

When did it get to the place that a person cannot respectfully express their opinion without all of this. My god this is absolutely ridiculous. I am 110% in favor of gay marriage, whole thing is just outside of reasonable behavior. Much ado about nothing!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Well..i just wanted to point out that I find your entire post absolutely disgusting..and disturbing.

It has nothing to do with God. It has to do with Constitutional rights. I highly doubt all homosexuals hate God.

You have some serious issues.

What does a same sex couple getting married do to you personally?

NOTHING.

Not a freaking thing.

If you are so bothered by it...let your God judge them for it...not you...you should be TOLERANT.

If anything...states should be dictating marriage rights...not the federal government.

Where in the Constitution does it say gays do not have the same rights as anyone else?

We live UNDER the Constitution...not the bible.

Freedom of religion and ideals....to ALL as long as it doesn't infringe on another's rights.

Seriously..don't dare speak the word Republic with the nonsense you just stated.

For those who actually believe in that word...you just tainted it.

Seriously you completely summed up what I was going to say before I got to it.

Hey buddy if you wanna start something do us all a favor and go storm Ft. Knox with a handgun, no seriously please you'd be doing the world a favor.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Well, there you're ignoring the fact that not everyone wants children. And you're ignoring the fact that there are millions of orphans. So how do they have a child? They adopt one, and give them a loving, happy home, instead of making more children that this world can't handle.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

What's also awesome is the fact that your god made Zoroastrians and Jews before he made any other religion! How awesome is that? Not to mention a myriad other Pagan religions!

Unless you think WE made those religions...

In which case, who made yours?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Gays bearing children through artificial insemination and hired birth mothers is about as unnatural is it can get. I think one of the concerns of people who are against gay marriage is that this will give them institutional authority to practice this abomination.

Letting gays adopt children that are not their own brings the child into an unnatural union to be raised which is also instinctively repulsive to many heterosexuals.

The reason for discrimination against gays in our society is due to this instinctive yuck factor I think.

The reality is that heterosexuals have to be conditioned to overcome this instinctive reaction. The main push of the gay agenda is to force this conditioning onto children in school outside the control of their parents. The more repugnant extension of this effort is to bring innocent children into this by allowing gays to have or adopt children which indoctrinates them and in essence unlearns this instinctive reaction.

I for one have no problem with gay people so long at they are not raising children not their own or ones bred for them artificially by science.

Homosexual behavior when left to itself has the Darwinian effect of causing those with no natural desire to breed to in essence weed themselves out of humankind.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join