It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carrie Prejean has just defeated Obama and the Left

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Carrie Prejean, Miss California 2009, has unwittingly just dealt the death blow to the entire Leftist agenda.

She has put God up front, with no compromise, and she has allowed the homosexuals to display their own brand of flaming hatred against God, America, and the good citizens of this Republic.

Because of Perez Hilton's hateful response, and the way the mainstream media is playing it down, I believe the Left is well aware of the stakes on this one.

I believe Obama will be pressured soon to implement a Federal ban against homosexual marriage and punishment against states that do not comply. If he does not, I believe he will be removed from office by the Republic. This homosexual agenda is bad for America and bad for all religions. The only thing the homosexual agenda does is weaken America and embolden our enemies.

This event is amazing to me because I'm almost positive Prejean had none of this in mind when she simply stood up and said what was right. The pageant is probably going to be sued for discrimination, and the tide has definitely turned against the Liberal Left.

This is an important opening battle that wasn't even planned. It is an amazing opportunity for the Right to seriously run the table.

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by THX-1138

Well..i just wanted to point out that I find your entire post absolutely disgusting..and disturbing.

It has nothing to do with God. It has to do with Constitutional rights. I highly doubt all homosexuals hate God.

You have some serious issues.

What does a same sex couple getting married do to you personally?

NOTHING.

Not a freaking thing.

If you are so bothered by it...let your God judge them for it...not you...you should be TOLERANT.

If anything...states should be dictating marriage rights...not the federal government.

Where in the Constitution does it say gays do not have the same rights as anyone else?

We live UNDER the Constitution...not the bible.

Freedom of religion and ideals....to ALL as long as it doesn't infringe on another's rights.

Seriously..don't dare speak the word Republic with the nonsense you just stated.

For those who actually believe in that word...you just tainted it.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

So you're the reason every jackass starts yelling at me about homosexuals and god and other ridiculous garbage whenever anything remotely "conservative" comes out of my mouth.

Way to screw with minds of morons and twist the message of carried by those who are for limited government and personal liberty.

Take note those of you who buy his load of crap and label anyone with a gun in their home and a disdain for taxation a religious zealot, you too sound just as absurd as THX over here.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Contrary to your Hollywood opinion Homosexuals do not have a right to marry period. Marriage is an institution under god. Not under Nancy or Barak. Maybe one day Americans and the world will see past the gay issue but that’s not today. And continues of shoving it in people’s faces does nothing but alienate potential supports. Take proposition 8 for example, California one of the most liberal states voted down the gay marriage amendment. So now that makes the MAJORITY of people who voted for it bigots and racist. Does that make any since to you?

[edit on 22-4-2009 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

This homosexual agenda is bad for America and bad for all religions. The only thing the homosexual agenda does is weaken America and embolden our enemies.

And, what agenda would this be?

I don't think equal rights for all is bad for America. Sure, some religions might not like it, but America is a secular country. Equal rights for all strengthens the country as a whole.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Marriage is an institution under god.

No. Marriage is a contract between two consenting adults and the state. At least in this country, it is. That's why couples don't have to marry in a church or be married by a preacher or priest or any other holy person.

If it was just a holy union, that pesky little marriage license wouldn't be required for marriage to be recognized under the law.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Marriage is an institution under god.

No. Marriage is a contract between two consenting adults and the state. At least in this country, it is. That's why couples don't have to marry in a church or be married by a preacher or priest or any other holy person.

If it was just a holy union, that pesky little marriage license wouldn't be required for marriage to be recognized under the law.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

I do agree that gays should have and be allowed to have Civil Unions. Regardless of our own personal opinions on this A MAJORITY of AMERICANS define marriage as between one man and one woman. In some of these peoples "Equal Rights" Logic then If I so choose to I should be able to take multiple Wife’s.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

If marriage is an institution under God, then it needs to have all tax benefits removed and not be recognized by the state with a marriage license.

Also you never answered the question on how 2 gay people getting hitched affects you in the least.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by ExistenceUnknown]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thx you are whats wrong with america,Miss Cal is just as ignorant as you.YOUR GOD made gay people too,better start getting use to it.

You remind me of that preacher that slaged of gay people and then was caught out having it of with male prostitutes,what are you hiding.

[edit on 22/4/09 by Moreonethananyone]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I don't care how many wives someone has...I DON'T CARE.. No one else should either.

It's not for you to decide how someone lives their life!

ThisGuyRightHere has it right...

It's crap like this that taints anyone who is for smaller government and liberty because we somehow get pooled in with this kind of garbage.

I have nothing against religion....do what you want...believe what you believe...but for cripes sakes....let people live out their own lives and don't try to control them.

If they aren't hurting you or infringing on your own Constitutional rights...then they have the right to do what they want.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ExistenceUnknown

Me personally I think Homosexual behavior is disgusting (including lesbians-). I do not want to see that type of nonsense. If that is the lifestyle you choose that is your choice. (I am not going to say that is wrong or what not believe in It. period) Let’s take religion out of this for a second.... How the hell can two men or two women naturally conceive a child? To me it’s unnatural, Call me what you will, but that is my beliefs.

And you ask me.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

Gay is a choice genious, True Liberals here when someone doesnt agree with there opinion they flame and slander.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Again according to your logic if I so choose to I can me a murderous thief and no one can do any thing about it cause its my life correct?

link   
Regardless if her opinion is popular or not, it was a loaded question that should not have carried any penalties. It was a question of her opinion and since it didn't fit his belief she was penalized for it.

She answered it honestly even though she new the person who was asking is openly gay. So I would say that Perez Hilton did have an agenda in that situation and carried it out.

From what I understand it was a close contest and if this was not the last question asked then it would be hard to imagine that he judged without prejudice for the remaining of the pageant. If it was the last question and the point margin was close enough then he let his personal life get in the way of making a honest decision.

link   

That's fine you can believe that if you want. But there is nothing unnatural about 2 people finding love despite being able to procreate. Apparently in your mind procreation is the ultimate goal and not love.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Again according to your logic if I so choose to I can me a murderous thief and no one can do any thing about it cause its my life correct?

No because then you would be infringing on the rights of other people. Did you not read any of David9176's post?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Multiple 'Wife's' (sic)??? Always from the man's standpoint, erm?

Having multiple wives has already been shown to be a basic tenet of the Mormans...it is patriarchal and mysogonistic, and rightfully should be illegal.

But, again...WHY isn't OK to have multiple husbands? I never see that used as an example. "Oh no!!! Can't let Gays marry!!! Then all the women will want more than one husband!!!!"

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Again according to your logic if I so choose to I can me a murderous thief

Did you read my post?

AS LONG AS IT DOESN"T INFRINGE ON ANOTHER PERSON'S RIGHTS!

Murder...theft....well wow...THAT MIGHT INFRINGE ON SOMEONE"S RIGHTS.

Someone getting married 20 miles away that I will never know or meet is NOT an infringement on my rights.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This woman holds a special place in my heart now. I'm glad she spoke her mind and not what the Liberal media puppets would want her to say.
This Perez Hilton arse should have a little respect. She didn't say any bad things about him or any other gay or lesbian. Yet he comes out calling her a bi#ch and thinking of calling her a c**t what kind of MAN is he? No kind and true pond scum. This is what you get Carrie for speaking your mind in the new P.C. America. I'm glad you did and can only hope you continue down this road with your head held high. Proof that Freedom of Speech isn't dead just yet.

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join