It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Mac Acting CFO Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Amschel Rothschild died a few years ago. He was found hanging in his bathroom despite the fact he was 6 foot and was hung from 5 feet. Suspicious.

Rene-Thierry Magon de la Villehuchet supposedly slashed his wrists in the fall out of the Madoff ponzi scheme.

Suicides do happen alot to city/wallstreet types who lose a lot. But then when you think of the Enron guy who supposedly died b4 his trial... he is rumoured to be alive in Panama (where g. bush has also got land) with facial reconstruction (that's from max keiser).

Convenient or tragic?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

Do you have a credible source that claims Massad is responsible? It sems that there are more obvious, therefore more realistic possibilities of who might have assisted David Kellermann in his suicide. Large amounts of money could have been funneled off to numerous places.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by twist dnb

Suicides do happen alot to city/wallstreet types who lose a lot. But then when you think of the Enron guy who supposedly died b4 his trial... he is rumoured to be alive in Panama (where g. bush has also got land) with facial reconstruction (that's from max keiser).

The Enron Guy ("Kenny Boy) died before his sentencing, if I remember correctly, and that so-called death nullified the entire trial. None of his ill-gotten assets were seized. Also, from what I read, Bush owns land in Paraguay, where there is no political extradition.

It was reported that Kenny Boy's death occurred directly after a Bilderberg meeting in Canada, and directly below that, in the US, in Colorado, many strange occurrances were reported: Colin Powell got sick and was taken to the hospital by Slick Willy--Prince Bandar just happened to be in Colorado to sell his house (I guess he couldn't find a reputable real estate person)--Kenny Boy dies of what? Anyway, I say strange goings on...

These guys have a lot to lose, and won't stop at anything. For now, a suicide here and there, but mostly they're creating confusion among the masses of their followers. People's lives are screwed up from the actual plundering by the Bush Administration, jobs lost, homes lost, lives destroyed, and what do Bush cronies do? They fund a protest on Tax Day, with masses people acting crazy and screaming--on the very day the New President is lowering the taxes of those same masses.

The truth is that the people out there at the protests were being manipulated by the guys who make more than $250K, whose taxes were increased--so what do they do, they exploit the misfortune of the masses to demonstrate, threaten and act crazy for the rich guys.

I have to say, these guys are good at what they do!

Using emotion, misfortune, religion and homophobia to totally manipulate Americans...Unreal! An American Nightmare that threatens to continue with a series of cronies "suicided".

Someone mentioned Paulson...where is he anyway?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Supposedly Stratfor, a subscription based intelligence site used by many corporations, urged it's members to watch for details on the Kellerman autopsy to be released next week, hinting that all might not be as it seems. As someone stated - why a week? It takes a week to see if he hung himself? Apparently so since - NOW - a gun may have been involved, according to police sources close to the investigation.

Also floating out there on the intarwebz is the theory that here was a huge money transfer to Lehman from Freddie Mac right before it went bust, in such a timetable that it had to be a money laundering scheme of some nature.

I'm surprised ATS isn't in more of an uproar over this. This guy who was in the very middle of the drama during last Fall's Global Meltdown has offed himself...or not...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CSIfan

The Enron Guy ("Kenny Boy) died before his sentencing, if I remember correctly, and that so-called death nullified the entire trial. None of his ill-gotten assets were seized. Also, from what I read, Bush owns land in Paraguay, where there is no political extradition.

Don't forget to complete obliteration of all the evidence against Enron housed in WTC 7 on 9-11. "Pull it!"

- just sayin' ....

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

floating out there on the intarwebz is the theory that here was a huge money transfer to Lehman from Freddie Mac right before it went bust, in such a timetable that it had to be a money laundering scheme of some nature.

I'm surprised ATS isn't in more of an uproar over this. This guy who was in the very middle of the drama during last Fall's Global Meltdown has offed himself...or not...

The avoided subject in the press is the massive money laundering.
Also at the core of the Madoff scandal.

People trained in studying media know what they minimize or avoid discussing is often the real story.

Russian mob, international drug cartels, CIA drug rakeoffs, and the organized crime Usual Suspects, all had their intermediaries on Wall Street and the interconnected hedge funds, banks, probably Freddie Mac.
One of the reasons for the outrageous salaries and bonuses.

The linkage goes right up to the New York governor's office and into the heart of Washington. Organized crime and the Democrats haven't been strangers since Prohibition. President Obama's Cook County crowd were in the loop.

The back story will never be fully revealed.

Mike

[edit on 24-4-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I agree, this is all just one big conspiracy...the question is, what is the goal?

Money, Power, The Destruction of the USA?

They told us Osama bin Laden (a CIA Agent named Tim Ozman) wanted to destroy our country's financial status. Is OBL enjoying his CIA Pension right now?

With The Constitution Shredded, The Markets Plundered, The Treasury Plundered, GSE's and The Housing Market Destroyed...ask yourselves, to what end?

Did Osama bin Laden do any of this stuff?

The Co-Conspirators, are they just people trying to keep their jobs? The Complicit Journalists/Media...was it Blackmail or Bribes? They have all functioned as "Operatives"!

Bush's Followers (the Admin's Supporters), were they soft-minded and full of hate and easy to rile up to kill and torture Arabs? By the way, someone with an Agenda is riling them up again...uggh! And, keep in mind, there are millions of them, an army in wait for their orders from the corporate criminals of the previous Administration...

With so many cover-ups of so many crimes, I'm beginning to wonder if, had Bush stayed on a few more terms, wouldn't every single citizen be in on the Conspiracy? hahahahah!

They have many ways of "compromising" a person, and if that doesn't work, they have to "suicide" you.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Russian mob, international drug cartels, CIA drug rakeoffs, and the organized crime Usual Suspects, all had their intermediaries on Wall Street and the interconnected hedge funds, banks, probably Freddie Mac.

The linkage goes right up to the New York governor's office and into the heart of Washington.
[edit on 24-4-2009 by mmiichael]

Sure, these guys are all in bed together, but what of the guys whose job it is to REGULATE?

Greenspan
Bernanke
Paulson
Geithner (?)

KELLERMAN!

Bloomberg--he'll arrest a kid smoking pot on the corner, but wouldn't
touch the big boys on Wall Street.

Spitzer - didn't they shut him up quick? (got him with a little Kootie-Kat)

What is really going on with financial corruption in this country is very, very clear. Many people are waking up every day. Don't dare believe that the story will never be told. As a matter of fact, it's being revealed every day, unraveling string by string...scandal by scandal..."suicide" by "suicide".

And every time someone mentions Obama playing a part in all of this, I just double over with laughter!

Remember, Real Americans are waking up every day; that's how Obama got elected in the first place.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CSIfan
reply to post by Maxmars

I agree, this is all just one big conspiracy...the question is, what is the goal?

Money, Power, The Destruction of the USA?

With The Constitution Shredded, The Markets Plundered, The Treasury Plundered, GSE's and The Housing Market Destroyed...ask yourselves, to what end?

very good questions. what is the goal? we know that for one influential background player, the worse the economy gets the better for him. George Soros made his money by betting on the fall of the British pound, and made a fortune when it happened. He undoubtedly has his money placed on benefit hugely on the fall of the dollar, and yet obama does his bidding. why is obama going along with someone who benefits more the worse things get in USA?

but i doubt if all the big players are gambling against the dollar. obama wants us weakened enough to be forced to form a global union on equal terms with other partners but what about Paulson, Geithner, others who are doing everything in their power to funnel gigantic amounts of money into the bailout black hole. What do they get from this?

Our only hope of learning what really happened to kellrman is if there are any honest journalists left in this country who will investigate and report their findings independently. I'm sure there are some honest people trying to investigate at the governmental level but they can easily be suppressed by those over them. As for anybody who might have worked for one of these financial institutions, they have surely seen what would happen if any hint of truth is revealed.

It takes us back to september. what really happened to pull the plug on everything? was it the fed who wanted to make sure that obama won? he would probably have won anyway but after the economy became the focus, no republican could have won. but if it were that, then enough already. time to do something about the derivatives and get the toxic assets out of the system, but no attempt has yet been made to do that. they continue to poison the entire economy. what's the deal?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CSIfan

The linkage goes right up to the New York governor's office and into the heart of Washington.

Sure, these guys are all in bed together, but what of the guys whose job it is to REGULATE?

Greenspan
Bernanke
Paulson
Geithner (?)

KELLERMAN!

Bloomberg--he'll arrest a kid smoking pot on the corner, but wouldn't
touch the big boys on Wall Street.

Spitzer - didn't they shut him up quick? (got him with a little Kootie-Kat)

What is really going on with financial corruption in this country is very, very clear. Many people are waking up every day. Don't dare believe that the story will never be told.

I'm with you in principle, but tend to shy away from broad sweeping conspiracy theory. Think of it, had all these top players been playing it toally straight, we still could find linkage. The upper stratosphere of big money and politocos is and always will be inextricably entwined.

Spitzer, it's generally conceded, was taken down because he was in the process of blowing the whistle on Wall Street shenanigans, AIG in particular, and with a speech to be delivered the very next day. He probably was the cleanest guy of the pack.

The blending of aboveboard money and dirty money is the narrow focus I'm concerned about in this discussion.

I don't think the full story can ever be traced even by the best independent journalists. Anonymously dropped off suitcases full of $$$ are rarely recorded. We see the journal entry paperwork Madoff kept, reconciled through a confederate accountant in a one room office.

There is an estimated half a trillion in the drug trade worldwide, and we won't even talk about gambling, prostitution, credit card fraud, etc. It has to enter the system at some point, and New York and London were the prime entry points.

Dirty money helped grease the wheel of Wall Street and the investment vehicles for at least a couple decades. A lot of forensic accounting would be required, and much of the document has been doctored up to conceal the cash infusions.

From what I understand, the bad boys took a very big hit in the last year and are screaming for blood. In the interest of revenge and sending a clear message to others, strategic suicides and private plane crashes are common signature.

Lots of speculation in this area. I don't expect full revelation but maybe some morsels will come to light.

Mike

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

From what I understand, the bad boys took a very big hit in the last year and are screaming for blood. In the interest of revenge and sending a clear message to others, strategic suicides and private plane crashes are common signature.

What happened? Can you provide some detail or point me to a source that will tell me more? I know about the day they "broke the buck" but it sounds like you are talking about something much bigger and dirtier than that.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
At last. Somebody with enough honor and decency to fall on his own sword in defeat. There are not many of those among the financial elite who have destroyed our economy and the world's. The irony is that probably this man was the only one who would have really been worth saving.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by earlywatcher

What happened? Can you provide some detail or point me to a source that will tell me more? I know about the day they "broke the buck" but it sounds like you are talking about something much bigger and dirtier than that.

There's talk, a lot of it. I don't want to sound evasive, but prefer to deflate conspiracy notions rather than try to inflate them with insufficient substantiation. Some mention of it in a couple recent ATS threads about Madoff.

I passively follow the story through the Net and emails with friends who know a lot. It's still at a reading between the lines stage.

A site dedicated to the vast world of money laundering:

www.antimoneylaundering.net...

Money laundering is of course not exactly a new phenomenon. I doubt there are many governments that don't look the other way when it is beneficial for them. A major component of the vast uncharted underground economy.

I've been waiting for harder data to start coming in. Allen Stanford is said to have been embroiled in it. Texas, Mexico, a gigantic cross border business, you get the picture.

Mike

[edit on 25-4-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Has anyone heard of the autopsy results? Hmmm...story disappeared. MSM, it's better than magick!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
While the swine flu is getting royalty treatment, the death of David Kellermann is being quietly wept under the table. A news search gives absolutely no details about this situation, not who his successor will be, speculation on what drove him over the edge, or what effect his death will have in Freddie Mac?

This whole thing reeks of cover up.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Haven't heard a peep from anyone other than Freddie Mac commenting on his mental status prior to his "untimely" death. You could watch the local news and they have a ton of people ready to step up and speak into the camera in regards to someone who has just passed. Meanwhile no family, friends, neighbors, co-workers have made any statements? Seems rather convenient to have everyone around this guy be so tight lipped. Especially now that a week has gone bye and not one person? STRANGE?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinflow

maybe everybody's tightlipped because they don't want to be next.

in one of the articles just after it happened, they said full results of autopsy might not be available for weeks. I just used several different search engines including webcrawler and found nothing after about april 23. even then it was simply rehash. I set up a google email alert for any mention of autopsy results for david kellerman, and you will be the first to know if anything turns up, but i think we can assume it won't. there will probably be an eventual item saying that suicide was confirmed. One of the early reports did mention a gunshot wound as well as the hanging. Reminds me of those things Colbert uses where he hits the button to see what outrageous thing turns up.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Stinks more than anything I have smelt in a long time.

If it were an obvious suicide there would be no need to dance around details.

Same thing with 911, if it was as straight forward as they say it is then why not be completely up front and release all the details.

We know what really happened in both cases but it is next to impossible to attain the 100% proof needed to garner the attention deserved.

99% ain't enough these days.

Doubt is one of the PTBs main psychological weapons. Just one atom of doubt is enough to throw even the most seemingly obvious cover up into conjecture.
Very frustrating

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm only voicing an opinion here, not trying to start an unfounded rumour.

From research I've done, unrelated to this, there is a sort of signature for professional hits identifiable by style. Government inititiated ones can be private airplane crashes, pharmaceutical overdoses, being driven off the road at night, and so on.

The Mob tends to favour their executions a bit more theatrical. Apart from the standard stream of bullets in a restaurant, or a no clues disappearance, there is some preference for doing people in right in the comfort of their own home with the family upstairs. Sort of a challenge to the couple guys who can silence their victim and string him up on whatever is lying around in minutes.

The modus operandi acts as a coded message to those who might be tempted to talk too much - you're not safe anywhere.

I'd say, there was some organized crime component in this. Of course the contract may have just been given to the bad boys because the intelligence people demurred on this one.

The autopsy is most likely to say suicide with a question mark, no matter what they find. When it takes more than a few days it usually means they have to give the report to somewhere and then fabricate something that conforms to the publicly released story.

This one looks suspicious.

Mike

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Historically, many corporations have maintained their own private armies, and assassins. I would say the message is very clear, you are not safe in your own home, and neither is your family. This isn't a crude action taken by the mob, this is sophisticated, reeks of corporate action. They do their best to hide it from the public, bury it in the media, and basically this act is already forgotten by the general public, only a few of us conspiracy types are looking for more information. A large portion of the general public probably never bought the suicide story, but they don't care. However, everyone working in the banking industry either are clueless, or got the message loud and clear, and they are scared sheeitless. The herd has been corralled.

What is the message behind the message?

There is something very rotten in Freddie Macs books, that people are willing to kill someone in order to cover up. If the Obama admin is simply playing along with the bankers and the finance community, this will be forgotten. If the Obama admin is honestly looking to clean things up, then they will quietly investigate this. Eventually, there should be a press release, and certain people will have charges filed against them, but chances are, no one will ever expose the organizations who organized the hit.

Yeah, I know, pure speculation, but I bet this is pretty accurate.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by poet1b]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join