It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Mac Acting CFO Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Historically, many corporations have maintained their own private armies, and assassins.

There is something very rotten in Freddie Macs books, that people are willing to kill someone in order to cover up. If the Obama admin is simply playing along with the bankers and the finance community, this will be forgotten. If the Obama admin is honestly looking to clean things up, then they will quietly investigate this. Eventually, there should be a press release, and certain people will have charges filed against them, but chances are, no one will ever expose the organizations who organized the hit.

Yeah, I know, pure speculation, but I bet this is pretty accurate.

Corporations only have armies and assassins in novels by people like Robert Ludlum. They actually do the things they are supposed to be doing most of the time.

When you have a restaurant you can be dealing drugs in the back, but you have to spend most of your time and resources on ordering, preparing, and serving food.

Right now it's damage control time for the upper echelon, interlocking financial sector, banking, and politicaos. The top is the Federal Government who is more of an enabler than the Crime Boss.

Keep in mind not everyone knows what everyone else is doing in a vast network.

It all starts to become surreal and abstract when you get down to the big money instruments and vehicles. You may have a bundle of mortgages said to be worth $25 Billion + such and such annual interest. A hedge fund or bank trades it in exchange for some other piece of paper claiming to be worth an equivalent. SEC supplies the AA rating. Politicians gget kickbacks most commonly in the way of election contributions.

Meanwhile outrageous salaries, commissions, transaction fees, etc are siphoned off the actual money coming from savings of real people or some pension mutual fund has sunk into it.

Monopoly being played backed by other people's earnings. But you can cash in exchanging the Monopoly money with the green stuff at the end.
All the trillions floating through the system are the world's biggest slush fund.

From time to time, when real currency infusions are required to grease the wheels, the drug cartel money and other black market funding is infused at a 15% service chart rate.

The Chinese, Japanese, Arabs, other suckers are conned into putting real dough into the system and being handed pieces of paper telling them they're earning a guaranteed and secure interest on it.

Anyway, there are junctures in the running perpetual motion machine where executives knowingly and willingly supply misinformation to trade their rancid paper assets for the fresh stuff. A paper trail will reveal they were in abrogation of their responsibilities.

Heads will roll. There is an unrecorded meeting and the choice of the fall guy is discussed. A contract is made to have this guy taken out, to keep the other execs from being nailed. Collusion and fiscal irresponsibility for all sides has been going on, but with a key witness dead, it might just blow over. At the very least they buy precious time and move the spotlight away from them.
This guy I estimate is a second or third tier participant. But he was chosen as the one to have it pinned on. Probably lots of revisionist paperwork and trumped up documentation will retroactively have his name put on it.

Don't know if this attempted sketch of the big picture is understandable to those reading.

First draft. Duty calls.

Mike

[edit on 2-5-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Corporations only have armies and assassins in novels by people like Robert Ludlum.

No, sorry, but corporations always have their own private security, and have in the past traditionally had their own military. Look up the trading companies that were the the first corporations. What in the world makes you believe that the super rich who control IC's are above hiring assassins?

I don't understand why so many people refuse to see that corporations are able to act outside of government, and are responsible for their own actions. So many people want to blame government for everything, like corporations only always do government bidding. This constant insistence that corporations do not commit crimes is such a ridiculous denial of reality it FUBAB. How can people keep pretending that corporations are not capable of doing evil things, including having people assassinated, when history clearly demonstrates that these things have happened, and that they continue to happen.

What government sector politicians get in the form of bribes or campaign contributions is scraps compared to what the private sector politicians get from these global financial schemes that rip off the public.

It isn't government leading these corporations astray, it is these corporate entities doing whatever they want, succeeding in avoiding government restraint, that lead to our current economic crisis, and the corrupt situation of international finance.

The existence of representative governments in the first world nations are the only things keeping us, the citizens of the first world, from being turned into slaves by the people who run these corporations, and hide behind the mask of the corporate entity.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Corporations only have armies and assassins in novels by people like Robert Ludlum.

No, sorry, but corporations always have their own private security, and have in the past traditionally had their own military. Look up the trading companies that were the the first corporations. What in the world makes you believe that the super rich who control IC's are above hiring assassins?

I don't understand why so many people refuse to see that corporations are able to act outside of government, and are responsible for their own actions. So many people want to blame government for everything, like corporations only always do government bidding. This constant insistence that corporations do not commit crimes is such a ridiculous denial of reality it.

I've never met a person in my life who claimed corporations do not commit crimes. Nor anyone who believes governments control their actions.

We must move in very different circles.

Incorporation is just a business structure. There are millions of corporations from multinational conglomerates to one man businesses to hot dog stands. Hard to generalize about them.

Mike

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Sorry, but I have met many people on these forums who refuse to believe that corporations can do things to hurt people, and deprive people of their rights.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Sorry, but I have met many people on these forums who refuse to believe that corporations can do things to hurt people, and deprive people of their rights.

And I've met people here who believe things so wild I could not even have imagined them. Someone somewhere sees any business entity as a threat.

And again, SOME corporations have power and malign intent, but a corporation is just a business structure. The vast majority are made up of a handful of working people.

What about limited companies, partnerships, foundations, non-profit organizations? Do they all have standing armies and assassins as well?

Mike

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

And I've met people here who believe things so wild I could not even have imagined them.

LOL, you got that right. That is why I enjoy coming here so often.

No, of course not all corporations are evil, or bad, or negative, most corporations are, over all, benefits to society. The same is true of government, although with a government as big as the U.S., you have to look at different aspects of the government. Some parts are good, some are questionable, and some parts might be down right evil. Some corporations are so big, that the same is true for them as well. The problem with corporate entities, or any large institutions, is that it is easy for people to hide behind the corporate mask and commit crimes against humanity, blaming it on things being good business, or necessary to keep ones job. The problem is that power does tend to corrupt, and giant corporations wield enormous power, just like many governments.

The question then becomes, do you think there are rich and powerful people out there willing to pay to have someone killed in order to cover up crooked business deals associated with a company such as Freddie Mac?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

The question then becomes, do you think there are rich and powerful people out there willing to pay to have someone killed in order to cover up crooked business deals associated with a company such as Freddie Mac?

It's well documented in the high finance world people have been bumped off. There have been extended trials and convictions.

With millions employed by or running big corporations over decades, a few high profile cases would be expected.

Some unusual stories for sure, but no smart company would have staff killers. They would become a liability after time, with age, instability, loyalty issues.

A sub-set on it's own, there are many cases where mobs control a unionized company. Jimmy Hoffa mysteriously disappeared in a world where union leader and gangster had become synonymous.

In an increasingly specialized world, mob hit men are preferred. They are cool headed, professional, tight-lipped, and usually shipped in from far away so no one can ID them.

A couple mob ex-hit men have written books.

But the mega-corporation with the army and on-staff ninjas is just bad genre fiction.

Mike

[edit on 4-5-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Yeah, that would be pretty bad if these giant corporations were bumping off so many people off that they had to keep a staff of hired assassins on the payroll. Which also brings up the question, how does one get to be a hired assassin? I imagine that is a pretty tough business to market. Does it go back generations, Dad was an assassin, so I decided to go into the family business? Sure the mob, why not, or the Catholic church, they have been bumping people off for centuries, if the movies on Queen Elizabeth the first are accurate on this aspect. Of course there is Blackwater, and other private security companies, who probably do recruit those individuals who demonstrate specific talents. In fact, I doubt that the CIA keeps an active group of assassins on the payroll. They probably contract out these types of jobs as well.

I imagine that the super rich spend their lives being watched over by body guards. That would establish the connections. Spend a tour in special forces, and then when you get out, what do you do? Private security for the rich and the famous, why not.

Still, how big is the market? How many people are bumped off annually by professional hit men? I'm not talking about strong arm thugs who brutalize people in third world countries, but professionals who hang people in their basements and make it look like suicide. I would be surprised if there is more than one person a year taken out like this, probably less. Who knows, there are a fair number of people in critical positions who die mysteriously on a regular basis, many of whom die very conveniently for others.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Yeah, that would be pretty bad if these giant corporations were bumping off so many people off that they had to keep a staff of hired assassins on the payroll. Which also brings up the question, how does one get to be a hired assassin? I imagine that is a pretty tough business to market. Does it go back generations, Dad was an assassin, so I decided to go into the family business? Sure the mob, why not, or the Catholic church, they have been bumping people off for centuries, if the movies on Queen Elizabeth the first are accurate on this aspect. Of course there is Blackwater, and other private security companies, who probably do recruit those individuals who demonstrate specific talents. In fact, I doubt that the CIA keeps an active group of assassins on the payroll. They probably contract out these types of jobs as well.

Still, how big is the market? How many people are bumped off annually by professional hit men? I'm not talking about strong arm thugs who brutalize people in third world countries, but professionals who hang people in their basements and make it look like suicide. I would be surprised if there is more than one person a year taken out like this, probably less. Who knows, there are a fair number of people in critical positions who die mysteriously on a regular basis, many of whom die very conveniently for others.

Rub outs happen everywhere throughout history. The Mob needs to do it more than most so a degree of specialization develops. The guys who do it might be drivers, shoe repairers, olive oil importation execs, etc. When a precision out of town job is called for they take a week off.

There is a sub-industry of ex-military people all over the world who go on to become paid mercenaries for regimes or private wealthy types. Experienced in killing and strategics, some might do private hits. Sometimes even taking out leaders or key political positions in Africa, Asia, etc.

Benazhir Bhutto was taken out a few moths ago. Hariri, the one good politician in Lebanon was openly assassinated and Syrian Generals were just acquitted for the plot.

The KGB is infamous for taking out people. Not unlikely Putin KNOWS about the business.

Murder for political and financial gain is the way of the world. When an assassination happens in a Western country it stands out because it's unusual and arouses suspicion. Anywhere else it's business as usual.

Movies and books glamourize it more than it deserves.

Mike

[edit on 4-5-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Glad that we have settled that David Kellermann can very likely be dead as a result of an assassination performed by somebody hired by a corporation.

Any speculations on who might have done it?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Any speculations on who might have done it?

Check the thread again, Benjamin Fulford and a few other sources are saying it was Mossad.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I couldn't find the reference to Mossad being suspected of hitting this guy. But it's become a default assumption Mossad is behind everything of this nature. Sometimes it's true, no doubt.

There were a few strategic hits during the Clinton administration. The Democrats and the Mob have had a working relationship since Prohibition.
Immunity is exchanged for ensuring bloc union voting and control of certain cities. This has been demonstrated historically.

JFK Jr was a hit. A family payback continued since the Mob helped JFK get the presidency and then felt betrayed after the Kennedy brothers went after organized crime.

The professionals who do the rub out are experts at leaving no trace. And then it's advantageous for governments to sweep these things under the rug.

So we are usually just left with a lot of suspicion. Sometimes a good independent reporter is motivated to trace the story back. But even that is happening less and less.

So more and more Unsolved Mysteries will accumulate.

Mike

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Can someone please supply a quick summary of what this guy Fulford has to say. My computer speaker haven't worked for a few days.

Frankly the fact that the source is Jeff Rense makes me dismiss it out of hand. Alex Jones I at least try to give the benefit of a doubt.

In the grotesquely comedic world of Jeff Rense, Zionists (code word for The Jews) run the world, Mossad is the CIA and KGB combined and is responsible for everything malign and secretive everywhere. 9/11 was just a warm-up exercise for themselves on radio hate planet Rense.

Mike

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Can someone please supply a quick summary of what this guy Fulford has to say. My computer speaker haven't worked for a few days.

He says that Mr. Kellerman was killed by Mossad because he discovered that
Freddie Mac has been funnelling money to Israel

(And lots of other stuff, about G20 and Japanese politics and free energy tech etc etc)

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Well, when they unleashed Ken Starr on the country, it seems he had a laundry list of people to take out under the guise of investigating Clinton. The whole Iran/contra, drug dealing freedom fighters, and lets not forget Noriega thing certainly cropped up a lot of dirty connections no doubt. I imagine a lot of loose ends needed to be tied up.

Now with the GW admin out of power, will be be getting the same sort of killing spree. The G20 summit announces they are going to go after international money laundering and tax havens, and then the CFO or Freddie Mac gets bumped off. What is that law that says that the most obvious explanation is almost always the correct explanation.

I think the ole blame the Jewish bankers tactic is just a diversion to hide the real culprits. Power in the U.S. has changed hands again, who now has things to cover up before their influence fades away?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Here's a tidbit. and the site itself is quite interesting.

David Kellermann, CFO of organized crime controlled mortgage ponzi scheme giant Freddie Mac was murdered. But the cover up calls it a suicide. He originally was a low level pawn in the enterprise and then learned too much but would not play along and follow the directions of the lawyers fronting for the organized crime families to continue the cover up of the long running fraud. Mr. Kellermann was caught between the investigation by the Feds and a bunch of suits. So he was killed.

Bankruptcy Misconduct

a whole list of people who supposedly suicided but they believe were murdered.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

He says that Mr. Kellerman was killed by Mossad because he discovered that
Freddie Mac has been funnelling money to Israel

I should have known. All Rense had to do was take out his template "Mossad did it" story and fill in the names.

According to Rense, Madoff was funneling all the money to Israel, too.

The latest Rense revelation is how Alex Jones is covering up for Israel because Mrs Jones is Jewish.

The fact that Mossad hasn't bothered taking out Jeff Rense indicates they are not as all-encompassing as he claims, or more likely they just consider him ridiculous and irrelevant.

Mike

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

Nice link, thanks.

When you read this link with all the details, suddenly Mr and Mrs Smith doesn't seem so far fetched.

I have been blatantly ripped off by more than a couple of banks, not to mention the investment company that was supposed to be managing my 401k plan. In addition, my experiences with the court system, traffic court, and family court have clearly showed me that despite the wildly off portrayal of our courts on TV, these two courts I dealt with had absolutely no respect for my rights. People always talk about how local authorities should be given more control, but my experience has shown that local authorities are most likely to violate our rights.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I should have known. All Rense had to do was take out his template "Mossad did it" story and fill in the names.

According to Rense, Madoff was funneling all the money to Israel, too.

The latest Rense revelation is how Alex Jones is covering up for Israel because Mrs Jones is Jewish.

You apparently still don't get it.

It's not "Rense" saying this - it's Benjamin Fulford. Who just happens to be a regular guest on Rense - but who has also done lots and lots of other stuff.

And the fact that the US has practically been cowtowing to Israel's every whim for, how many years now? also seems to be lost on you......

Clearly there IS a connection between the US and Israel. This idea that these goliath US financial institutions like Freddie Mac have been secretly funding Mossad and Israel, it makes more and more sense to me the more I think about it......

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join