It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Mac Acting CFO Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MsBehavin1

It was also reported he had lost a lot of weight. Maybe due to extreme pressure to fudge the books?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrytyes

Making nice with Barney Frank is funny, also gross. I'd prefer Boehner he's better looking.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
My feeling is that this dude was merely the wisest of his pack. He understood correctly that suicide is the only honorable way out for these people. Now we gotta hope that the other leeches follow his lead.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

"Making nice with Barney Frank is funny, also gross. I'd prefer Boehner he's better looking."

Sorry, I can not place a face with the name... there seems to be sooo many in the news. I'll keep a look out... but I assure you, neither is MY type.

Ya, Frank is funny, he always looks like he's just climbed out from under someone's desk. The guy has no self-image.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
What a shock looks like we got our first official gov hit job I dont think he did it himself. Well I think folks this is the start of more things to come I believe we are going to start to see alot more people like this start to show up dead I remember when bush got in it took about 6 months with bush before people started to disappear only 4 with obama.

Well lets see here Im going to venture a guess and say the next things along these lines will be retracting on news stories to mislead facts mainly because I know what democrats are capeable of after clintion. More then likely to draw attention away from what ever the democratic party has planned or there being used by how many stories or dead reporters or scientists will start to turn up dead to try to rouse the people into submission.

What all of us should look into starting and I mean right now is now many other reporters or stories were being or about to be covered on somthing like this that gov didnt want out and offed this guy to draw attention to this story. Not that this story isnt worth reporting on I just find it highly too coicidential that these things start happening over again knowing what I know bush and clinton did it starting to happen over again.

Trials about to start and people start getting offed and gov starts to limit the liablity nonsense again. Anyone planning on giving anything to the press should proceed with the upmost discression otherwise we will be the next freddy mac.

I think if your in the press or in gov your starting to see the bigger picture here of whats going on this is why groups like wiki leaks and others started poping up all over the place, if you people in the major networks did your jobs and reported on these kind of things gov would stay at bay thats why its left to those of us at ats and other places to make things like this public.

Smart people if they have documents to leak it to the public set up servers outside the country and put them on there so gov cant shut them down right away. Makes me wonder what this guy knew by the way what documents are missing from his files because thats the first thing I would have checked if I was investigating this case. A better question is who's next someone that knew somthing didnt want that something coming public and this guy was offed and its that simple.

The question is what was or what is it?

Falcon

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is just the beginning of the purge in Wall Street Mr.Kellerman was killed as a warning to anyone thinking about talking to any investigators.I expect there will be many more "fatal accidents." of financial executives as we move along.

[edit on 053030p://1726 by mike dangerously]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pyrytyes

Yes that beats my comeback on Barney Frank. I also dont think he likes to be intimate with the female species. Know what I mean?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jadette
I will admit, that my tin hat radar went off when I saw this. However, it's just as likely that he wasn't up to the pressure of the job. And just imagine how much pressure that is in this climate today.

While, we will never know how bad it 'might' get, or 'could have' gotten, (I mean really, at one point we were hours away from a total meltdown of the system) we do know that the economic situation can only be labeled as a Crisis. It has the potential to be catastrophic. Imagine the pressure of knowing that, and having to deal with that particular job.

If the pressure was too big couldn't he have just quit? it's not like he would have been broke. He had millions in assets and millions in money made from working for FM for 16 years.

He could have quit from there and just enjoyed his life knowing he didn't have to deal with that anymore.

Still think the gov did it. But they probably outsource these killings or make it look like they do.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

Originally posted by booky
Or just maybe he was going to tell the real story of how the US Gov..is behind all of the corruption. Wow..seems like we have seen these suprise suicides before..

....or he actually committed suicide. Not everyone who takes their own life has to be involved with some conspiracy theory........

What makes you think he just committed suicide though?

At least we have given some ideas as to why it might be a conspiracy.

Could you at least tell us what brings you to that conclusion?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

I agree. I think they want to make the comparison of the Great Depression when the bankers jumped from buildings.

It's sad but Ive actually seen signs saying "Jump bankers"

All those Lehman employees arent dying. They also lost their life savings.

Somethings up. Whether it was his personal choice, being a scapegoat, or a more sinister plot. The guys above him have too much to lose.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Same BS that happened to Vince Foster. We know who really shut him up. How in the heck do you shoot yourself twice in the head and still have it ruled a suicide
. mm

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

This is just the beginning of the purge in Wall Street Mr.Kellerman was killed as a warning to anyone thinking about talking to any investigators.I expect there will be many more "fatal accidents." of financial executives as we move along.

Proof? Oh.. yes, you have none. Your all-knowing, brilliant, non-biased mind has figured this out without having to see one thing at the crime scene, and not doing the guy, whatsoever.

I'm really happy some of you are not in charge of anything important. Nothing like throwing due process out the window. Someone died? Obviously murder, because it lets you rant and rave further about how evil the government is.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Oh, and I suppose you expect to get the truth about the matter from the mainstream media? give me a break... the cause of this guy's death couldn't be more obvious.. he was murdered as an expendable example to anyone else who dare speak the truth to power -- bankster or citizen alike..

no more disinfo!! stand up and face the truth people.. there will be blood flowing in the streets before long..

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I bet financial executive air travel is next to nil. I wonder if there's a way to determine that? Or would that be an invasion of 'privacy'? (Yup, I'm smirking)

Either suicide or homicide, this does not exactly bode well.

I guess I really don't have to tell YOU guys that!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It's interesting that everyone assumes it was government agents or NWO who did this.

What if it was a civilian vigilante group or something like that?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

I hadn't considered that at all.

If it was, shame on them. I would have preferred to have seen him prosecuted. Or a t least publicly vilified. (Presuming guilt is not natural for me... but him and his ilk have proven to be pretty sleazy in the grand scheme of things).

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
So far...there a alot of smart people on this thread...it is so obivious..he was wacked...yea we are all nut cases..we are stupid..give me a break..america is starting to wake the frick up..go thread go....

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Well,let's see Kellerman was promoted to acting CFO for Freddie Mac during a major economic crisis while all this is going on the SEC is beginning to take a closer look at the way the company does business a lot of people don't want it known where all that bailout money is going, it really that much of a stretch that they would be willing to use any method to save themselves?

[edit on 083030p://5326 by mike dangerously]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I don't understand why he would kill himself already since no formal charges was laid against him personally. I mean he was only appointed CFO since September ...correct? Wouldn't it be a safe assumption that he would await formal charges and sentencing first before taking such a permanent solution first?

How did he commit suicide? Let me guess he was found with two bullets in the back of his head and the gun in his hand.

This seems more like a clean up job to me. Either he found out something he shouldn't have or they plan on using him as a fall guy or scapegoat.

Sorry but something smells like crap to me. It just doesn't make sense that this man would off himself so soon.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join