It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Mac Acting CFO Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Hanging is a slow, painful way to die.. not that many suicide victims actually hang themselves. And most who do survive because they did not do it right..

I always view hanging suicides with interest because of the slow agonizing death the ensues, when the conditions or right.. it makes for a good conspiracy.

I also wondered about the method of suicide, hanging seemed so old school, it usually done by people with no other means to take their lives, confined to a room, no gun, no pills, etc... so why would this man who probably could easily have had access to either a gun or pills choose to hang himself?? Certainly it helps fuel the conspiracy theories to go out this way but it could also be that since this man passed judgement on himself, he would choose hanging as the act because of past history of public hangings for criminals...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Hanging is a slow, painful way to die.. not that many suicide victims actually hang themselves. And most who do survive because they did not do it right..

I always view hanging suicides with interest because of the slow agonizing death the ensues, when the conditions or right.. it makes for a good conspiracy.

I also wondered about the method of suicide, hanging seemed so old school, it usually done by people with no other means to take their lives, confined to a room, no gun, no pills, etc... so why would this man who probably could easily have had access to either a gun or pills choose to hang himself?? Certainly it helps fuel the conspiracy theories to go out this way but it could also be that since this man passed judgement on himself, he would choose hanging as the act because of past history of public hangings for criminals...

I totally agree. I think the next one will shot himself in the back 3 times and it will be a clear suicide

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Also wanted to add this:

www.politico.com...

D.C's ghoulish response to suicides

It’s the nature of Washington to search for and usually find a politically charged subtext to any news event. But that instinct is never more ghoulish when the event is the sudden death of an important person by his own hand.

Almost immediately after the news broke of Kellermann’s death, Internet rumors ran rampant, with some making references to Vince Foster, the Clinton White House lawyer whose 1993 suicide provoked years of conspiratorial theorizing about whether the Clintons were somehow responsible.

In the classic Washington suicide, the people who kill themselves are involved in debilitating scandals and facing professional ruin, or worse.

Read the entire article for more. They list lots of DC "suicides" of 'important people'

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
A pretty morbid discussion here.

Some may not be aware, but a father does his family a great financial disservice when he commits suicide. Most have substantial life insurance, and there's no payout when cause of death is suicide.

Those who want their insurance to kick in try to make their deaths look like an accident - usually with a car.

Hard to say what his mental state was. All this is speculation.

But I'll weigh in saying that given his critical knowledge which might have been very compromising, a strategic hit cannot be dismissed as a possibility.
And given the amount of money laundering going on the past few years, it may be from heavyweight criminal elements as opposed to governmental of financial services.

Mike

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think when and if the truth comes out, it will be a bombshell of accusations pointing at our Government and elected officials. Despite the fact he may of had complicity with respect to the financial debacle. It's not enough to leave your family and children fatherless, unless what you know is to big to face.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
From what I have seen, this guy doesn't have a history of depression, wasn't under investigation, and was known as the Answer Guy.

Apparently this guy was made CFO because we was a very intelligent person, as opposed to being very politically connected with low moral standards, which seems to be the usual road to corporate executive status. His committing Suicide makes absolutely no sense.

I find it hard to believe that anyone buys this suicide story.

HE WAS Wacked, plain and simple.

What did the Answer Man uncover as the new CFO of Freddie Mac, the company at the center of what may be the biggest global financial meltdown in history?

Was it that Freddie Mac was cooking the books, or funneling loans and commissions through select groups? Could it be that bundled loans were dressed up before sale, or after?

Obama's admin starts investigations, and the CFO of Freddie Mac gets wacked. There is one hell of a conspiracy novel to be written.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

That's a good concept that it was civilian vigilante group. I can see a group of ticked off tax payer joining forces but I would suspect they would be after Hank Paulson.

Any one seen him come out of hiding yet?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

Great point about hangings and executions.

I don’t mean to be graphic, however; What I find odd is there are many variables considered when an execution or hanging takes place. The length of the fall, the person’s weight, etc.

Most know you would accidentally decapitate yourself if done incorrectly or you would just dangle around and suffocate.

The rule of thumb when using a gun shows that statistically women shoot themselves in the heart and men in the head.

I think most modern day hanging occur in a jail cell.

I think most do it away from home, not wanting their wife or children to find them first.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
They believe the member "Blumunki" is the Frannie/Freddie person. Interesting to watch the convos between the members there and this person. They really dont like him
Towards the end of the thread, I think they believe he was this CFO.

www.tickerforum.org...
by Genesis
2008-03-24 14:42:01

How about you answer the question Blum, including who you work for?

If I were you I'd be a bit careful here with some of the stuff you're saying.... Mtg might not have all of those answers, but I do.....

I'm not gonna cut you off. I like the amount of rope you've put around your own neck.

*picture of noose*

Edited to add:

Ok....and to further add to the conspiracy:

A neighbor tells WTOP a security guard was posted - apparently as a precaution - outside the Kellermann home for "a few days" earlier this month, after Fannie Mae disclosed the names of executives in line for bonuses.
www.wtop.com...

That is one seriously spine-chilling, astounding coincidence...if you believe in coincidences - which I don't. This is sooo hinky.

I also like worldwatcher's point about suicide by hanging as the last desperate resort of isolated individuals - not those with virtually unlimited resources.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
That's a good concept that it was civilian vigilante group. I can see a group of ticked off tax payer joining forces but I would suspect they would be after Hank Paulson.

Well, just to clarify, I would NEVER, EVER advocate such an idea myself!!

But, there sure are an awful lot of people who are outraged at the banksters these days, so such a thing COULD, hypothetically, happen, you know?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Yes hypothetically I agree. Think also about all the ticked off codgers who lost their life's savings and 401K's.

That would be a site to watch them running after Paulson with a bat or noose.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
just heard on fox news that kellerman was wanted for questioning in a criminal matter regarding irregularities in accounting practices about how real risk to investors was covered up (that's the criminal part they are investigating). they said he was not a target in this but they wanted to talk to him. also apparently he had gone into HR office on tuesday and asked for time off, decided to take a week. middle of that night is when he died. pretty interesting stuff. feel so sorry for his family and he must have been going through hell. still not convinced it was suicide.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Thanks for providing that link.

I, as well don’t believe in coincidence’s I’m not real familiar with autopsies but I don’t think it takes weeks to make a final determination of death by hanging.

Other alarming statements were “he hanged himself on a piece of exercise equipment, We're not going to give you details of the condition of the body.

It raises a lot of questions about the security guard and if, in fact the family was in the home at the time of death.

Most people don’t kill themselves at home, especially with a young daughter in the house.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by wonderworld]

[edit on 23-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I also found the method both sad and strange, so I looked up the statistics. It is more common than I imagined.

Hanging (or suffocation) is used in about one out of five suicides, which is why you can never leave an acutely suicidal person alone for even a second. People who have died by hanging have used virtually every conceivable thing to hang themselves with, such as electric cords, belts, sheets, etc.

The three most common methods of suicide – firearms, hanging, and poisoning – account for 92.3% of all suicides.

Suicide Statistics

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ace High

My thoughts EXACTLY. It's SAD and It's TRUE.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Kellerman was about to release information about the billions of dollars that have been diverted to the Israeli Mossad from the mortgage loan industry over the past decade. His report is already on file with the banking commission; he wanted it to be released to the public.

The other major financier of the Mossad has been B Madoff who is now in protective custody. If he decided to divulge the recipient of his billions, he would have committed suicide also.

A more correct term might be "assisted suicide".

It is still "play by the rules or die" for the upper levels of the hierarchy. The game has not changed since the early 1900's; JFK was a big reminder of what happens when someone is put into a position of power and then decides to declare independence from the masters.

This story will have several more chapters but for now, everyone in a position to know what is really going on has gotten the message. There will not be any more disclosures for many months to come.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutty_Rag
Scary isn't it that people involved in this crap are being murdered.
Shame on Obama for sanctioning these assassinations.

Now why would a guy who just arrived at the party need to hush anyone up?

Think about it...Obama has the least time of them all (at the party). It's the guys who have been dealing for years who have something to hide.

The only reason Obama got elected in the first place is that we Americans
are not as stupid as we used to be, we see through the old lies, and we know who has been running "the party" for many years, and I guarantee you, it ain't Obama, that's for sure!

Here's a tasty morsel: The Bush Administration--the President's Office of Management & Budget (OMB) has suppressed publication of the financial condition of several Government-Sponsored Enterprises (GSE'S). Specifically: the OMB Federal Budget documentation, which usually contains tables showing the financial positions of the key GSE'S bas BLANK tables for the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae), The Federal Home Loan Mortgate Corp (Freddie Mac), and the Federal Home Loan Bank System (FHL Banks), where in the past decades, data has been shown every year!

(See OMB Documentation, Government-Sponsored Enterprises section, pages 1229-1231--EMPTY BLANK PAGES!!!)

This criminal activity of blanking out the financial data began in 2006, under the Bush Administration. This was to obscure the looting that was going on.

All this crap has absolutely NOTHING to do with Obama. Obama is trying to do his job, and he will if all the criminals would just stop funding protests about stupid stuff. And if all the losers would stop following the protests that are funded by the criminals who stole everything during the Bush Administration!

Thank You ATS, for allowing this forum where I could get that stuff out!

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CSIfan

Good post, I am glad you made this statement. People who want to blame Obama are either idiots or propagandists in my opinion. Obama hasn't been in office long enough to have something to hide. The out going GW admin., however, has everything to hide. Just as the Clinton's wouldn't have had any reason to take out Vince Foster, while the people within the first Bush admin would have been the ones needing to cover something up, and maybe send a warning.

People keep trying to push all these crazy speculative conspiracy theories, when it is easy to see the culprits. It is the same people who worked for the Nixon admin, then Reagan, and the two Bush admins. The last four republican admin's have been horribly corrupt.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vBreezo

Is this your source?
Sorcha Faal

I've learned from other threads that Sorcha Faal has a pretty dubious reputation though it certainly does fire up one's conspiracy circuits.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

As I pointed out earlier, Benjamin Fulford is saying the same thing - that it was Mossad and Israel.

I personally think he's on the level. He may of course be being fed disinfo from some of his "sources", but I think he's an honest guy, and a lot more credible than Sorcha Faal

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join