It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freddie Mac Acting CFO Found Dead in Apparent Suicide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Neil Barofsky the TARP Inspector General reported to Congress that his team has so far launched "almost twenty preliminary and full criminal investigations." Details will only be released if public action is taken.

These banksters should be reminded of the 1869 riots on Wall Street when the people took matters into their own hands and dragged the bankers out of their offices and hanged them; and lets face it they hadn't been given any bailout moneys, nor had they caused a worldwide financial meltdown.

Just tonight I read that the top ten recipients of TARP spent $9.5million, just this year, on lobbying. These parasites have definitely lost touch with reality.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by Nineteen]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
He took his own life.

Why would he do such a thing?

He was an entrenched and well-connected political appointee.

He was a member of the elite circles. no?

I wonder if there is even the remotest chance that we'll ever be told the truth about the housing scandal and who it was who actually manufactured it?

Yes his death speaks more to these things than it does any remorse he may have had.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hmmm, can this be considered the first suspicious death under an Obama administration?
I guess accidental plane crashes are now a thing of the past and no longer in style, they're so 90's, er so Clintonesque.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kiddjay25

maybe it was lead poisioning......

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
CNBC is reporting that executives of Freddie Mac have been questioned by both the SEC and the FBI recently. I feel that most likely he had the feeling that indictments were coming. Did anyone hear if he left a note or not? I'd love to see the contents of it. I'd love it if he came clean in a letter and it shows up in some news organizations mailbox in the next couple of days.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by booky
Or just maybe he was going to tell the real story of how the US Gov..is behind all of the corruption. Wow..seems like we have seen these suprise suicides before..

....or he actually committed suicide. Not everyone who takes their own life has to be involved with some conspiracy theory........

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
CEO Dead? And I was starting to think that people only pasted bad news on the forums. I might open a bottle of champagne!

IRM

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If he was only in his current position since september then I think he was set up as the patsy.
Remember what happened Sept 30th?
I think he just woke up to the fact he was set up as the fall guy.
I could be wrong of course.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I love your attitude man!!
I have no sympathy for pieces of garbage who live for power.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

The guy was corporate controller and principal accounting officer prior to taking his current position. He knew all the financial details of Freddie Mac and had to be aware of any corruption going on. He was neck deep into it in my opinion.

"Kellermann, 41, who also served as a senior vice president, had been with Freddie Mac for more than 16 years.

He was named to the CFO and senior vice president positions in September 2008, and was responsible for the company's financial controls. This included overseeing financial reporting, compliance with tax requirements and regulations, and annual budgeting and financial planning.

Before assuming his current posts, Kellermann was corporate controller and principal accounting officer."
www.cnn.com...

I think he knew trouble was coming his way and took the easy way out.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
i find it funny how most of these folks that are somewhat tied into the gov usually commits suicide? I mean, dude could of just easily screwed himself ala Spitzer style,,,who knows....

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Thanks for the clarification.
I didn't bother to read it all as I was just happy to read the first part about him wacking himself.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiddjay25

freedie mac ceo found dead

freddie mac cfo dead appearantly of suicide
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 22-4-2009 by kiddjay25]

www.foxnews.com...

Was it suicide or is the goverment just trying to tie up loose ends?

And Obama keeps insisting everything is honky dory..

Looks more like the Walls are starting to close in.
One thing is certain, dead man tell no tales.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This thing stinks worse then my nephew's diaper.

I wouldn't be shocked if either a suicide note is released later today, or that confession note (that someone else posted about) gets leaked.

Either way, we will never know. Even a confession would just get misinformed to hell untill the sheeple forget about it.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ace High

I agree with your opinion. That these guys do know how bad things will get.

I'm also glad he didnt take his family with him, as some have done.

I also assume this is why some of Obama's political partners decided to resign or decline his offer, especially the surgeon general.

There are also unethical medical issues behind the scenes.

Timmy Geitner also wanted to resign. I dont know how Obama convinced him to stay on.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It wouldn't really surprise me if he just felt guilty/too much pressure and decided he just wanted out. My brother works for Countrywide, and when all this stuff very first started and people started losing their homes, his boss did the same thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Actually, wasn't it the CFO, as in Chief FINANCIAL Officer?

The money guy...hmmm?

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Anyone check Barney Frank's alibi yet?
I smell a rat and this poor guys family will have to suffer because of his "suicide". Loose ends are so messy.

You beat me to it - that's exactly what I was thinking. All of the politicians in DC have at least a portion of the blame for the current financial crisis, but Barney Frank is the one who pretty much created it by forcing Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to approve the "sub-prime" loans that were destined to fail.

I heard on the radio this morning that this guy hung himself. He would be the first to see that now that the sub-prime loans have mostly failed, the "prime" loans are failing now and the failure of these more secure loans is almost doubling monthly. He caught a glimpse of America's upcoming likely complete economic meltdown and perhaps felt afraid. Perhaps he feels somewhat guilty that he didn't stand up to Barney Frank when the sub-prime loans were forced down his companies throat.

Or, perhaps he was going to spill the beans about everything and he is the first in what may be a long line of purely coincidental "suicides" of people who may testify against Barney Frank et al.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimpish

Yes but this guy took over after things went to hell. He knew it was bad.

I wonder what he knew and also hope he put it in a suicide letter. It would however be confiscated if it held any government involvement.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This is probably the first of many 'suicides' .. 'accidents' ... 'fatal events' ... 'fatal mistakes' .... etc etc ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join