It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell is a Conspircacy Theory- Proved False, From The Bible

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imago Dei
I never said anything about denying the commandments or doing away with the commandments.

Again, you are stating that I am saying things, believing things, doing things, that I am not. Thats called lieng. if you would cease and desist form doing that we may be able to have a useful debate, until then, your a waste of time and clearly only interested in insults and inuendo. If you can resist the temptation to give into your flesh on every post (which is obvious to all and sundry) then I will consider responding directly to your posts again, until then, I request that you honour your word, because you are demonstarting that you cant be trusted.

You said:

Christ said to do the whole works of God is to believe in Him who He sent. The law is designed to lead us to Christ, yes He didnt do away with the law, we are to obey the law, but the fact is, we have all broken the law which deems our need for a redeemer saviour.

This is saying that it is impossible to not break the law, and that Jesus needed to do it for you. That is not true. Proof of this is that he says those who believe will do all that he does and more. So if they believe, then they will not sin. Yes, people sin. But they can repent for sins, aka fix their mistakes. And Jesus is saves them, because if they believe in him and follow his example, then they will be fixing their mistakes, and repenting his sins.

Jesus did not even come for the righteous. He came for the sinners. To call them to repentance.

Matthew 9

13But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Pretty much says it all right there in a single sentence. It's not about the sacrifice, it's about sinners repenting.

Sin = mistake
Repent = fix.

How do we do that? By his life and example. He shows the way to live. He fulfills the laws, and brings understanding on the proper way to follow them.

This whole business of treating him as a sacrifice where you can do whatever and be saved by believing he is the son of god is a manipulation designed to keep people from actually walking the path. An excuse to keep walking the path.

You shouldn't trust me anyway, I believe the saying is - let no man deceive you. It's the fact that people "trust" what other men tell them that is the problem in the first place. If someone "accepts" what I say as "truth" because they trust me, then they have missed the entire point and they are a fool. There is only 1 true teacher, and it's not me.

I'm not even sure what "trust" has to do with this discussion at all. You are just using it as a way of dismissing me, rather than what I have said.

Once again I notice you have ignored the part about the rich man. If what you say is true, then why does Jesus tell the rich man otherwise?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Originally posted by Imago Dei
I never said anything about denying the commandments or doing away with the commandments.

You said:

Christ said to do the whole works of God is to believe in Him who He sent. The law is designed to lead us to Christ, yes He didnt do away with the law, we are to obey the law, but the fact is, we have all broken the law which deems our need for a redeemer saviour.

This is saying that it is impossible to not break the law, and that Jesus needed to do it for you. That is not true. Proof of this is that he says those who believe will do all that he does and more. So if they believe, then they will not sin. Yes, people sin. But they can repent for sins, aka fix their mistakes. And Jesus is saves them, because if they believe in him and follow his example, then they will be fixing their mistakes, and repenting his sins.

Jesus did not even come for the righteous. He came for the sinners. To call them to repentance.

Matthew 9

13But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Pretty much says it all right there in a single sentence. It's not about the sacrifice, it's about sinners repenting.

Sin = mistake
Repent = fix.

How do we do that? By his life and example. He shows the way to live. He fulfills the laws, and brings understanding on the proper way to follow them.

This whole business of treating him as a sacrifice where you can do whatever and be saved by believing he is the son of god is a manipulation designed to keep people from actually walking the path. An excuse to keep walking the path.

You shouldn't trust me anyway, I believe the saying is - let no man deceive you. It's the fact that people "trust" what other men tell them that is the problem in the first place. If someone "accepts" what I say as "truth" because they trust me, then they have missed the entire point and they are a fool. There is only 1 true teacher, and it's not me.

I'm not even sure what "trust" has to do with this discussion at all. You are just using it as a way of dismissing me, rather than what I have said.

Once again I notice you have ignored the part about the rich man. If what you say is true, then why does Jesus tell the rich man otherwise?

I didnt say it Jesus said it.

Jhn 6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

Jhn 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent

13But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance

Correct, he was talking to Pharisees like you, telling you to go an learn what He means, basically he was gving them a bollocking.

Sin = mistake
Repent = fix.

Where is the scripture reference for the above mathamatical conclusion?

Again, you are stating that I am saying things, believing things, doing things, that I am not. Thats called lies, You dont need to warn me not to trust you Mr. I know who and what I'm dealing with here.

Now beatle off back under the rock you crawled out from under.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Imago Dei

Thank you for your honesty although I dont watch youtube posts, I dont accept that as worthy form of debate. Its a lazy mans tool. And just becuase it's on Youtube doesn't make it so. For all I know it could be a pastor at a JW convention of a LCG Church. It isn't satisfactory as evidence.

I have to small children... so although I would LOVE to, it's really hard for me to type a long response, that is why I use videos that speak for me. The video itself is not evidence, the evidence/proof is in the dozens of scripture quoted to disprove this false doctrine.

I lOVE youtube!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The poor deluded souls have been led into a belief in false doctrines AKA cults who will and do teach you other wise, as is evidenced in this and many other threads. These poor lost souls have been taught that Christ is just a man, and just an example whom we can aspire to be like. They are taught to earn their way into heaven through good works and through obeying the law, (abstaining form shell fish, church on Satarday etc etc) nothing wrong with any of that if that is you preference, but it wont save your soul.

I never claimed Jesus to be simply a man. He is my Lord and Savior. The SON of God, not God Himself. Obeying the laws are part of salvation.

1 John 5:3
For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.

Cut and dry. I follow the commandments because it's so important to God that it's mentioned from Genesis to Revelation that the Love of God is to keep His commanments.
Also, entering heaven is a fantasy (john 3:13). Our goal is to enter into the Kingdom of God here on earth. We must do more than follow the law and believe in Jesus.

Acts 2
37When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, "Brothers, what shall we do?"
38Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call."

Again, you are stating that I am saying things, believing things, doing things, that I am not. Thats called lieng. if you would cease and desist form doing that we may be able to have a useful debate, until then, your a waste of time and clearly only interested in insults and inuendo. If you can resist the temptation to give into your flesh on every post (which is obvious to all and sundry) then I will consider responding directly to your posts again, until then, I request that you honour your word, because you are demonstarting that you cant be trusted.

This is exactly what you're doing with me. You are generalizing my beliefs and assuming I think Jesus was just a man, just because I don't believe He's God the Father. He is the Son of God. Don't put words in my mouth and claim to know my religion.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Just can't bring yourself to answering that question about the rich man can ya?

It's not very often I do this, but I've pretty much had it with your accusations. There is no debating or having a civilized discussion with you if you can't refrain from attacking people on a personal level with the name calling and such.

I'll leave you with this verse. Good Luck.

Matthew 7

26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

It's not very often I do this, but I've pretty much had it with your accusations. There is no debating or having a civilized discussion with you if you can't refrain from attacking people on a personal level with the name calling and such.

I'll leave you with this verse. Good Luck.

Matthew 7

26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

By the way this scripture here....

Matthew 9

.... means Jesus was urging the pharisees to show Mercy, and not scarifice of animals, it's nothing to do with the sacrifice of Christ on the on the cross.

Also the rich man your so stuck on was not a chistian, he rejectd Christ, as you have done. What exactly is it you want to know about the rich man? Jesus knew what was important to Him, so this is how he tested him, the scripture doesnt mean you need to give up all your money to get saved so stop being an idiot. We all have to count the cost before coming to Christ.

You havent built a house anywhere yet pal! Your still floating around in la la land.

I'll leave you with this....

Mathew 5. 20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Locoman8

The poor deluded souls have been led into a belief in false doctrines AKA cults who will and do teach you other wise, as is evidenced in this and many other threads. These poor lost souls have been taught that Christ is just a man, and just an example whom we can aspire to be like. They are taught to earn their way into heaven through good works and through obeying the law, (abstaining form shell fish, church on Satarday etc etc) nothing wrong with any of that if that is you preference, but it wont save your soul.

I never claimed Jesus to be simply a man. He is my Lord and Savior. The SON of God, not God Himself. Obeying the laws are part of salvation.

For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.

Cut and dry. I follow the commandments because it's so important to God that it's mentioned from Genesis to Revelation that the Love of God is to keep His commanments.
Also, entering heaven is a fantasy (john 3:13). Our goal is to enter into the Kingdom of God here on earth. We must do more than follow the law and believe in Jesus.

Acts 2
37When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, "Brothers, what shall we do?"
38Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call."

This is exactly what you're doing with me. You are generalizing my beliefs and assuming I think Jesus was just a man, just because I don't believe He's God the Father. He is the Son of God. Don't put words in my mouth and claim to know my religion.

Obeyingthe law is no part of salvation, it is a fruit/result of salvation, thats all.

Do you guys walk around woth the law on the top of your heads like the devout jews who are under the law???, If not then your in big trouble...

Mathew 5. 20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar

Thank you for your honesty although I dont watch youtube posts, I dont accept that as worthy form of debate. Its a lazy mans tool. And just becuase it's on Youtube doesn't make it so. For all I know it could be a pastor at a JW convention of a LCG Church. It isn't satisfactory as evidence.

I have to small children... so although I would LOVE to, it's really hard for me to type a long response, that is why I use videos that speak for me. The video itself is not evidence, the evidence/proof is in the dozens of scripture quoted to disprove this false doctrine.

I lOVE youtube!

Congratulations, I have one. great isnt it. I LOVE youube aswell, but I love the truth more.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Locoman8

Acts 2

PS. The bible doesnt say He is the God Father. I am saying that you deny that Jesus was God in the flesh.

And they shall call his name Emmanuel meaning God with us. If you have seen me you have seen the father, I and the Father are one etc etc.

Remember Jesus had power over the storms and wind and the waves, he walked on water raised the dead, Turned a few fishes and few loaves of bread and fed 5000 with 12 baskets of scraps left over, not only once he did this miracle twice. The deciples where amazed and said what manner of man is this? He was God, in the flesh. And for a time he gave this power to his 12 deciples. This is what a true Chistian believes. A man does not ascend to heaven and rise up from the dead and walk around and eat food with his friends then go up to heaven in a cloud. A man, can not save your soul either. The Holy Sprit is also God. You call this pagam doctrine. I call it biblical fact and the very essence, the strong meat of the word of God. The living waters from wence you drink you will never thirst again. Your only desire from then on will be to be out of this horrible fallen world and be with God. Your only hope and only desire will be to see the lost come to repentance so that they shall be saved, your only reason to live.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

but I love the truth more.

AWESOME.... because the truth about "hell" is what this thread is all about

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

but I love the truth more.

AWESOME.... because the truth about "hell" is what this thread is all about

Yeah I know, thats why Im here. Theres also the lies about hell in it too. The truth about it of course is what I and some others have posted, Glad your happy with it.

The lies have been exposed as Jehovah Witness dogma, and everyone knows they alter the truth of Holy Scripture ( and they dont know, they do now) they even publish their own version of the bible. This is a classic JW scripture twister...

In the beginning was the word, the word was the with God and the word was God. (the Truth) The JW version, the word was a god.

This threads OP has been exposed as a lie and a Jehovahs Witness. It is popular belief among the heathen that there is no eternal punishmenst and when they see someone masquerading as a Christian who claims the bible states that there is no Hell, is only reason it has so many flags, that or there ring ins. Another cosnpriracy I'd like to look into.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

The lies have been exposed as Jehovah Witness dogma, and everyone knows they alter the truth of Holy Scripture ( and they dont know, they do now) they even publish their own version of the bible. This is a classic JW scripture twister

I know you are desperately trying to shift the attention and make this a JW issue, but.. you may want to take some time and actually READ the OP, and my posts as well. You'll quickly notice that the New World Translation was never quoted from.

HELL IS A LIE

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The lies have been exposed as Jehovah Witness dogma, and everyone knows they alter the truth of Holy Scripture ( and they dont know, they do now) they even publish their own version of the bible. This is a classic JW scripture twister

I know you are desperately trying to shift the attention and make this a JW issue, but.. you may want to take some time and actually READ the OP, and my posts as well. You'll quickly notice that the New World Translation was never quoted from.

HELL IS A LIE

thats a lie.

PS. A couple of Eldery JWs came to my door this morning claiming to be Christians. They bauked when asked what chruch they belonged too, but admitted it. They where very nice sincere people. My heart breaks for people who mean well and care for people, but who all the same, have been decieved by those who lead them. They are out beating the streets trying to earn their salvation through delivering pamplets filled with a form of godliness whose end is death. The leaders and instigators of this cult should be stopped. Im all for freedom of religion, but when its come to prozletising door to door with deception, thats an intierely differnt story. And 1000 times worse than posting lies on an internet forum.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The concept of hell is one that of punishment but the New Testament version of it is what I believe in.

Hell is a future thing and cannot realistically be something that one can suffer from in the present because we have to admit that a lot of evil has been going on and still left unpunished. It is also not a conscience thing because not all men have conscience and would really make it an unfair form of punishment if some are immune to it.

If we believe in justice then we should accept the concept of punishment which is how I perceive what hell is.

I am not fed by hatred but love towards human life taught me that if there are persons who do not value it and seek to destroy or damage it, then my nature tells me to react to preserve it even if it leads me to accept a concept of punishment.

Heaven and hell is God's ultimate way of separating the "live" from the "dead", the good from the bad because the present system is imperfect.

Children kidnapped, raped and murdered. Lives robbed by opportunistic men. Deceit and violence. They all continue to happen around us no matter how hard we try for them not to.

If believing that someday there will be a way on how to fix this and I am told that there is someone powerful enough to right what has painfully become wrong, will I be a fool for falling for it?

We hurt when see someone being punished but there will come a day, God's justice will be served and appreciated.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
[

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Imago Dei]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

THE RICH MAN YOU LOVE SO MUCH - EXPLAINED HERE IS THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER.

Mark 10:17-31
How to receive *eternal life
Now a very impressive man came to Jesus. This man was young and rich. And he was a ruler. He also wanted to know more about God. He knew something about ‘*eternal life’ and he wanted it. People might have thought that he would be a very good *disciple. He came to Jesus in public with his question.

Mark 10:17 'Good teacher,' he asked, 'what must I do to have *eternal life?' [He wanted to know how to please God.]

Jesus first wanted to be sure that the man understood his own question. The man said that Jesus was 'good'. But only God himself is 'good'. Only God himself can give anyone *eternal life. Jesus made the young man think about who Jesus really is. (IE GOD)

A common error
But what the man believed is a common error. He believed that he could get this *eternal life by his behaviour (SOUND FAMILIAR?). He thought that he would be able to get it by himself. Many people today make the same mistake.

The *commandments
The usual Jewish answer to the man’s question would have been 'You must obey the *commandments.' [The commandments were the rules that God gave to Moses.] Jesus reminded the man about the *commandments. Then the man made another mistake. He said that he had always obeyed the *commandments. He thought that the *commandments were only about his actions. But the *commandments are also about our thoughts.

In Romans 7:8, the *apostle Paul (OR AS YOU BELIFE< PAUL THE FALSE PROFIT) described how he made the same mistake. Then he realised that his evil desires were also *sin. This showed him that the *commandments were about thoughts as well as actions.

When Jesus spoke to the young man, Jesus did not list all the *commandments. Jesus only mentioned the second part of the *commandments. He had not mentioned the duty to love God. Elsewhere, Jesus mentioned all the *commandments together like this:

Matthew 22:37-40 ‘Love the Lord your God:

· with all your heart

· and with all your *soul

· and with all your mind.’

This is the first and most important command. And the second command is like it:

‘Love your neighbour as you love yourself.’

This is what the Law and the *Prophets really mean.

The young man had obeyed the *commandments by his behaviour. But his questions showed his mistake. He was a wealthy man. He did not steal anything. He did not kill anybody. But he was very selfish. His liked to please himself. Thousands of Jews were very poor, and this man had great wealth. He loved his great possessions very much, and he was not going to give them up. He would not even give them up for Jesus. He would not even give them up for *eternal life.

Jesus tested the man's true character
Jesus’ last words to this man tested the man's true character.

Mark 10:21 Jesus looked at him and loved him. 'You need one thing,' he said. 'Go and sell all your possessions. Give the money to poor people. Then you will have real wealth, in *heaven. Then come! Follow me!'

If the young man did this, he would show his love for God. It would be greater than his love for his possessions. This would please God.

But this man loved his wealth. And he loved the way that he lived. He was not going to give it up and follow a poor teacher. So, the young man sadly walked away.

Jesus' words about the camel, the needle, and rich people
Jesus then said something else which surprised the *disciples.

Mark 10:23-25. Jesus looked at his *disciples. He said, 'It is very hard for rich people to belong to the *kingdom of God!' The disciples were surprised at his words. But Jesus said again, '*Children, it is very hard to belong to the *kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to go through the small hole in a needle than for a rich man to join the *kingdom of God.'

The disciples thought that rich people had everything in this world. They thought that it would be the same in the *kingdom of God. But this is not so. All those who obey Jesus are equal. Nobody is better than someone else because he is richer or clever. By themselves, nobody can achieve what Jesus wants. We can only achieve this by the help of the *Holy Spirit. We need the *Holy Spirit to give us a new way to live. We need the *Holy Spirit to teach us God’s ways. We need the *Holy Spirit to give us new desires and hopes. He will help us to be free from the love of money and possessions.

So in conslusion badmedia, you are like the rich man, you deny that Jesus is God and you trust in you own ability to follow the commandents as your rightouseness, and in this fatal error, you think you are saved. You don't know Jesus, like the rich man, you walked away from Him.

I hope you give up following and trusting yourself, and find salvation through Christ Jesus, then you will be able to follow the commadments out of love and gratitude to God instead of a self sufficient pride full trust in your own ability to earn salvation.

By the way Im not attacking you, so stop wingeing. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen especially when your the one lighting and stoking the fires. Further more I am not oblidged to respond directly to every meanigless peice of drivle you come out with am I? If I did, I'd be here all day every day.

The following is a quote from you from you days ago, so I tell you what, how about you honour your word or I will just have to continue mopping the floor with you. It has not gone unnoticed that I am not the only christian who you intentionally antagonise with self rightous pious judgemental attitude in these threads.

"Tell ya what. I'll drop it, and the next time you start with the personal attacks and name calling, I'll just start reporting you rather than replying"

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Invite Jesus into your heart and enter into a personal relationship with Him.

Once you've done that;

a) you will understand why separation from God is hell.

b) you will be changed, you will make different decisions about your life, it becomes easier to 'obey' the law.

True Christianity is about LOVE. To deny love is to deny life and accept hell, whether you believe in hell or not.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Again, you are trying to make this a JW issue

Again, "hell" is a big lie!

Oh, and do YOURSELF a favor, don't allow your heart to break for me, or any JW for that matter... it will do you no good.

Matthew 24:14

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by holywar

Yes
Matthew 24 verse 14 (Amplified)

14 And this good news of the kingdom (the Gospel) will be preached throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then will come the end.

Yes part of the Good News of the Kingdom is that there is no Hell, part of the end times preaching is clarification of false dogma.

If you look at that whole chapter, this only takes place during the last days which began about the time that that some very sincere bible students studied the bible without prejudice, and came to the accurate conclusion that Hell as Christendom had taught it for centuries was an evil lie.

Those early trailblazers of truth went back to 1st century Christianity, eliminating many of the falsehoods that Jesus predicted would arise through the great apostasy, that would only be fully corrected during the last days.

As regards accurately proving Hell to be false from the bible, this thread has done that for those willing to learn and see it.

For those that don't or won't want to see it, I leave you this scripture to ponder and meditate upon, it has a very interesting tie back to Matthew 24.

2 Corinthians 4 verses 3-4(New Living Translation)

3 If the Good News we preach is hidden behind a veil, it is hidden only from people who are perishing. 4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Again, you are trying to make this a JW issue

Again, "hell" is a big lie!

Oh, and do YOURSELF a favor, don't allow your heart to break for me, or any JW for that matter... it will do you no good.

Matthew 24:14

The Lie that Hell is not eternal and the fact that you are both JW, can not be separated. It is fundamental to the deabte. They are in extricably linked, and it's the only reason you believe what yo believe. You have been taught lies, which means it's not your fault, however that you deny the evidence, is your fault.

You believe that Jesus is an angel/Micheal and you belive that the holy spirit is neither God or a person you aslo believe that Christians are agents of satan. Your leaders have done a total brain washing number on you and unless you start to think for yourself and examine the word of God, your doomed.

You cant tell me what to do with my heart any more than you can tell me that the bible is a lie. This site is about denying ignorance, its not JW veihcle to promote lies..

As far as back as 1993 (its probably triple now over 700,000 Jw devoted more than 130 million man hourse annually to spread their counterfeit gosple in the United states alone. This is a multi billion dollar money spinner folks.

In the latest awake magazine Jw are bragging about the huge printeries they own all over the world. In Wallkill every month 80 to 100 tons of paper every day are churning out in one year 28,000,000 million books, 2.6 million counterfiet bibles, in the same period 243, 317 564 magaiznes were poduced, and in one day alone 50,000 hardcover books and 75000 softcover books, in a single day. This one printery services 12754 lieing congregations full of door to door foot soldiers in the US and 1369 in the Caribean and Hawai. This printing complex is the size of small town.

Where is this money coming from? From the fleeced flocks, fleeced by lieing wolves in sheeps clothing, your damn right this about Jw, becuase it is you Jw who are now infiltrating internet forums under the deceitful guise as Christians, well you damn well aren't Christians at all. Your liars par excellance.

Not only does it break my heart it makes me sick to my stomach.

Each year over 14 million kilograms of lies are shipped to congerations in the US. And the bragging article ends with this lie...

"The literature printed here helps to continue taking the knowledge of Jehovah God and Jesus Christ, which means everlasting life"

Not a letter of that sentences equates to everlasting life. Ever lasting lies, YES.

Shut your lieing death traps.

PS. these guys are trained for hours and hours every week how to manipulate scripture, you need to practically be a bible scholar to keep up with them, it can be as difficults as following the peas in a carnival huscketsr shellgame, as they jump form verse of scripture to another. But the effort is worth it, because they need to hear the true gospel. And people must not be deceived by them.

See how he quotes this scripture: When it is them who deny the goodnews and are perishing becuase the God of this word has blinded them. They calim Christ is an Angel and not God. How dare they quote this scripture. This scripture applies to Jehovahs Witnesses, more than anyone else.

2 Corinthians 4 verses 3-4(New Living Translation)

If the Good News we preach is hidden behind a veil, it is hidden only from people who are perishing. 4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join