It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of Niburu?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sargoth
You have me at an extreme disadavantage because I'm not up to par in this area. So on one hand I have you telling me there is not a shred of evidence, and on the other, articles saying it was confirmed by observatories and professional astronomers.

Don't believe everything you read. Demand proof. What observatories? What astronomers? Where is the proof? I don't even see anything verifiable in the article.

Logic tells me the truth is somewhere in the middle.

The logical fallacy of the happy medium.

There may not be solid 100% proof like you want, but I don't think all these pros would say such things without some evidence.

What pros? What are their names?

Like only HB and the object are undistored (enlongated) in the photos or have caronas like the stars. That's evidence isn't it?

You mean coronas? You can't see other stars' coronas from earth, only the sun's. Stars are effectively infinitely small points of light. Where's the picture you're talking about?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I guess they are referring to the top left photo. The one that looks like it's right next to HB. It's sharp, not fuzzy or elongated like the distant back round stars. (v-j link)

It was the Lick observatory. Dr. Lee Shargel is one name. But I just looked him up and he seems to have a questionable reputation. I will agree much of this info. is of questionable reliability but I will also guess that the most reliable sources are under gov. control or influence.

Here's some paragraphs from the article.

Andy: There is something traveling along with H-B, and it is not on a natural trajectory. It is VERY large but has very little mass, which suggests it is probably hollow (similar to Mars' satellite Phobos). It is not a star which is being misread.

After reading his e-mails, I called him on the phone today and he re-confirmed all this, saying the object has been traveling close to the comet most of the time, hidden in the tail (perhaps the "eye" seen in the 10/95 HST shot). It's apparently been visible periodically, and he says that all major world leaders are conferring in secret right now, being briefed on developments with the comet + its companion, and are trying to figure out what the hell to do. Hope I'm not being too alarmist, and I am sincerely not rumor-mongering here, guys. If Romano were not one of my closest Brothers, I wouldn't be passing this along, and wouldn't even take it seriously myself. Maybe we should just keep it "classified" between us LoonBros for right now and see what develops. Thanks for your attention.

On 12/2/96, a scientist familiar with official astronomical studies finally stepped forward to speak about this bizarre object. Another Astronomer of some renown and associated with one of the largest and most prestigious astronomical observatories in America is expected to also step forward and speak about this, despite the obvious consequences; in the meantime, however, Dr. Lee Shargel, a graduate of Northeastern University and who holds degrees in Industrial Engineering, Robotics and a Doctorate in Materials Science, has worked for NASA as an engineer/scientist with Top Secret clearance on the TDRS, Hubble Telescope, and SRBOC projects, has stepped forward to both announce that this in no anomaly of any telescope or misguided software, much less a ball of swamp gas, flock of geese or a trick on the eye. In fact, Dr. Shargel possesses his own set of 17 photographs of this object accompanying Hale-Bopp, which will soon be revealed at the web page hosted by Art Bell. You can hear Dr. Shargel's report on the Art Bell program if you have RealAudio. Just go to AudioNet's Art Bell page and select the file in the Nov '96 archives dated Monday night/Tuesday morning 12/02/96. If you push the slider to the far right, you can skip right over the AudioNet commercial that loads with every rebroadcast tape, and once the Art Bell program loads, push the slider into the 2nd hour of the program (as indicated in the timer bar at the bottom of the RealAudio player planel) and listen for Lee Shargel's portion on the program.

Shargel has gone one step further than merely announcing the objects existence, he has asserted that this is no less than a space craft, a "probe." His conjecture on what the Hale-Bopp companion might be is rather interesting considering the stunning "low" or "no mass" effect this huge object is producing, and also because he wrote about it at length in a novel he produced in 1990! Much like Arthur C. Clarke's many techo-prophecies which have come to pass, Dr. Shargel seems to have hit this one on the head.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

This site shows some of the Gov. coverup.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 11-6-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I guess they are referring to the top left photo. The one that looks like it's right next to HB. It's sharp, not fuzzy or elongated like the distant back round stars. (v-j link)

Not sure what you mean by top left, you mean this one?
That image was processed with a Laplacian filter. To understand what that does to an image, take a look at this hale-bopp photo comparison from the same observatory:
www.iac.es...
Note how in the inset filtered version you can see a dark blob at the extreme right edge of the photo that is nowhere to be found in the original. Laplacian filters are designed to reveal material coming off of the comet, so not all of the dark blobs you see in such images correlate to stars or objects. Likewise, note in this image from Teide, on the august 27th image there are multiple dark blobs which don't correlate to stars:
www2.jpl.nasa.gov...

It was the Lick observatory.

Actually it was the Teide Observatory. If you're talking about some other image please post a direct link.

Your site talking about a "government coverup" seems to be confusing normal CCD blooming of bright objects in SOHO images as an actual feature of a physical object, which is not the case. I wouldn't trust them.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
No, the photo from the Japanese Observatory JNO April 20,1996 is the sharp one. It was the top left photo of the six from the link in my last post.
I don't see what was so confusing about that.

The article says the Lick Observatory in ca. was giving some info on the companion but stopped. The Gov. probably came down on them.

Hale-Bopp is not merely another comet, but is bringing with it a phenomenally large object which is defying many of the principle laws of physics (its size would normally have incredible mass, much in the way the earth captures the moon within its gravitational field and causes it to "orbit" the earth. Hale-Bopp should be orbiting this object which is roughly 4 times larger than earth... but it isn't!

The object is, rather, effecting the corona and gas flares/jets in the tail of the comet. It clearly has mass, but nothing we can comprehend at this time! It is as if the object is hollow or perhaps composed of a matter we do not yet understand. Its movements are entirely unpredictable, suggesting possible intelligent control. It has been photographed "behind" Hale-Bopp, increasing the comets corona, as well as to its side in various positions and distances.)

Special filter reveals HBs unique "seven jets" in its corona

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice in this recently released photo from a leading Japanese Observatory, the photograph is time-lapsed. This shows relative stars surrounding Hale-Bopp as slightly "streaked" or "elongated" showing their movement apart from the comets path.
But notice the distinct, glowing companion of Hale-Bopp (right) is not elongated at all. It is also not flaring with a corona. It is clearly not a "9th magnitude star" as as claimed by debunkers.

If it were a star at all, it would, like all other stars in the image, appear to be elongated or streaked. Also, notice the strange, dark "funnel" or "jet" coming from the object to the right of Hale-Bopp. No similar oddity appears in the photograph (the original of which is considerably larger; this is a cropping)

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

No, the photo from the Japanese Observatory JNO April 20,1996 is the sharp one. It was the top left photo of the six from the link in my last post.
I don't see what was so confusing about that.

I was clicking on the wrong v-j link I guess. Well I don't see any un-streaked stars in the image. The star they claim isn't streaking is 14 pixels tall and only 11 pixels wide.

The article says the Lick Observatory in ca. was giving some info on the companion but stopped. The Gov. probably came down on them.

Sounds like nonsense to me. Where's the proof? About Shargel, I found this:

"We have found out that there is a Northeastern University, that is, the
university he says he graduated from does exist. However, he says he got
his doctorate in -- get this -- Egyptian Quantum Mechanics. That's a quote.
He told Dr. [James] Harder this, and Dr. Harder said, 'Excuse me? Did you
say Egyptian Quantum Mechanics?' And he said yes. So Harder asked, 'Who was
your thesis adviser?' And Shargel said he couldn't remember.

But then we get down to the evidence that he has presented to everybody,
and to me, most of it looks like the most obvious faked photos that you
could imagine. They are really bad, not evidence or proof of anything. We
are going to present him at some point with a written request to produce
some originals of these so that they can be correctly analyzed."

www.ufomind.com...

Hale-Bopp is not merely another comet, but is bringing with it a phenomenally large object

All I see are decently bright stars of undetermined magnitude, no legitimate size determination at all, or even proof of common motion. A time lapse video shouldn't be hard to produce if it's real.

But notice the distinct, glowing companion of Hale-Bopp (right) is not elongated at all.

Are they blind? 14 pixels x 11 pixels is elongated.

If it were a star at all, it would, like all other stars in the image, appear to be elongated or streaked.

And it is.

Also, notice the strange, dark "funnel" or "jet" coming from the object to the right of Hale-Bopp.

Looks like CCD trapping:
www.sc.eso.org...
Besides, this star matches SAO 162944:
www.geocities.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yes I will agree the available photos are not solid evidence. They must be basing their strong statements on unreleased photos. And that's what I read about Shargel and why I said he has a questionable backround.

I sure wish we could get a look at the photos that they won't release.

If that object in the Japanese photo that they claim is the companion is a star, how many light years is it from HB? Because it looks like it is right next to it. If it is many light years away why does it look so sharp? Shouldn't it look more elongated and fuzzy? Another thing, you say the companion is elongated but it looks like the exact same proportions as HB.

Is there anyone out there reading this that has any photos of the companion?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by parrallel

The guy (mike) has another clip up and I talk with him on youtube.
he uses two cameras, one old and one new.

I have a picture of this onject too, no hokus pocus.

this picture I took early january when we had the moon smily-face phenomena. you see the red object as to Top star in picture.
There are one red dot close too it,but it dont show in this vid due to quality.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

If that object in the Japanese photo that they claim is the companion is a star, how many light years is it from HB? Because it looks like it is right next to it. If it is many light years away why does it look so sharp? Shouldn't it look more elongated and fuzzy?

It looks "sharp" because it's over-exposed compared to other stars in the image. Dimmer stars show the blurring effect of the atmosphere better than over-exposed stars and objects. The focus difference between a solar system object and a distant star is zilch. That's why I can routinely use the moon or a bright planet to focus on but then proceed to image deep space objects.

Another thing, you say the companion is elongated but it looks like the exact same proportions as HB.

Hale-Bopp's nucleus is also overexposed, thus you are not seeing elongation due to hale-bopp's movement, but mostly due to the fact that the shape includes a portion of Hale-bopp's coma. Since the coma is not circular in shape or in brightness distribution, the resulting shape of hale-bopp would not be circular even if the comet was being tracking perfectly during the image. This is what a comet's nucleus looks like when you do an exposure long enough to show the true motion of the comet:
speur.tripod.com...
Even in this old image of mine the nucleus is still a bit on the over-exposed side, but you can clearly see that it's relatively "thin."

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by parrallel

Here is an odd video I caputured yesterday January 11 around the 1:15 mark it gets strange.....tell me what you think is happening there? Reflection? I am collecting video because I am trying to see if I can see any abnormal pattern in the atmosphere which could explain the recent bird deaths, and of course this mystery planet if there is one I have a video (also caught yesterday of a glowing light on the durface of the earth which stays stationary and looks pretty weird...to see the second one go here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Isn't that just lens flare, probably enhanced by the sunrise being viewed though the space station window?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrallel

This could be Nibiru! Can you move the hair to the side a bit so I can getter a better look and make sure.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

That is a classic, textbook example of lense flare. I might save that link to use as an example in the future.

reply to post by cluckerspud

That looks as likely to be Nibiru as anything I've seen on ATS. I bet the mods will delete the image to supress the truth (and post some lame excuse about it being off-topic or inappropriate)!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

methinks 'parallels' photo links have changed in the two years since he posted his original photos.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I was wondering what the flup was going on until I saw the date of the post

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
There is Nibiru on her lip...That is disgusting. What is that? There is a mystery a little closer to home...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

A lot of it is lens flare...and reflections from the sun hitting the space station, that's what I was saying in my post, but I'm not sure about some of it...just wanted to share and see what people think...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Saint Exupery

Yes....that's what I thought too...I just wanted to see what other's thought....still pretty cool though!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
There is Nibiru on her lip...That is disgusting. What is that? There is a mystery a little closer to home...

Ugggh. What the hell is that. Odd place for a piercing.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
What's up with the chick in the bikini and the "whatever" on her lip???
I thought I was on a"dating" site for a second!

edit on 12-1-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join