It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of Niburu?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
You can determine if there is another planet inside the orbit of Pluto easily. Take a LOT of math, learn celestial mechanics, check the orbits of the planets, and see if there is an unexplained "force" at work. If all the permutations of the orbits of the planets, asteroids and comets are accounted for by the currently known planets, then where would another planet fit into that?

Short answer, all the parking places are already full.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
There was a break in the clouds and managed to get a few pics with a home made filter

this 1 is without filter

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
If you want a cheap filter that will take out possibiltiy of flares. Take an old floppy disc and remove the casing. Use the floppy disc itself and cut the disc into covers for your lense. One should surfice, but 2 layers might be needed. Don't ever look directly at the sun without certified equipment as eye damage isn't worth it. Use this technique with a viewer only.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
Guys taking pics, you should get Stellarium, then you can set your location, time of day and all that. Then we should be able to eliminate whether or not you are seeing a planet from our solar system.

If they aren't in that location at that time of day in the sky, it's possible it's Nibiru...

I have downloaded this and for some reason it wont open
I have a Mac and the requirements are correct but it just doesnt open!! I wanted to try this. I am getting my roommate to download it right now. Sounds like a cool program, thanks

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrallel
There was a break in the clouds and managed to get a few pics with a home made filter

this 1 is without filter
And as you can see, the "object" in question doesn't stay in the same place, this is becuase the camera angle changed slightly. This is also why it's lens flare

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
With little to no experience with digital stuff, to me this looks very suspicious. It just seems too easy to find this, if this is the planet in question this is the most outstanding case of hiding in plain sight I have ever heard of!

I just don't buy the glare piece, it seems that there would be far more than just this one spot. imd12c4fun your video was great, thanks so much for taking the time to make that for us. red

[edit on 4/20/2009 by redhead57]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Think of all the people who watch the sky on a professional and amature level around the world. Don't you think they would see Niburu?

Astronomers watch the sky all the time, and they aint all getting paid hush money. They would be posting pictures of Niburu on the internet and books and magazines.

I aint saying Niburu aint real...if it is real why aint there more people coming forward?

Tsom87l

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I think the object at the 4 oclock position is a just glare but the red object at the 10 oclock.....not sure on that 1.....have just been out and taken some more so will upload them soon

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This is lens flare and nothing more, try taking photos pointed directly at an bright light and you will see it.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
If you're still unsure if these pictures are of lensflare, then check out the zetatalk planet x gallery. They've been taking pictures of lensflare for nearly 10 years, and trying to pass them off as nibiru pictures.

www.zetatalk.com...

They've stayed the same size for nearly 10 years of pics from this 1 resource. You'd think if there was something out there, it'd be getting closer

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thanks for the link acid.....im sure my pictures are lensflares now after seeing that site....o well its been intresting

Does anybody know how to send a u2u to a mod? not fully worked my way round ATS yet and would like some advice on something

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I just love it when we get to the truth, whether or not the truth is what we had hoped for. It looks like the theme Deny Ignorance has played out here. Great thread and nice work.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thanks for all your post guys and at least i know abit more about photography now

Anyway time to move on and try a new thread about DNA.....
Please take a look and let me know what you think

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrallel
Thanks for the link acid.....im sure my pictures are lensflares now after seeing that site....o well its been intresting

Does anybody know how to send a u2u to a mod? not fully worked my way round ATS yet and would like some advice on something
Always glad to be of service

As for your U2Uing a mod, you can either click on their name to go to their profile, or at the bottom of a post from a mod, you'll see the U2U button. (it says "send message") You can click on that too. If it's more of a general question you might be better off posting it in the freshmans forum www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit to close brackets.

[edit on 20/4/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The plot thickens!
The youtube vid i seen was removed and the account has been suspended!

A bit fishy if you ask me......check out the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20/4/09 by parrallel]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by parrallel

If you see the original picture of the last photo link you provided re: nibiru you can see a sphere in the almost the same place as the sphere in Operation Mindcrime's earlier picture.

Parrallel's photo

Operation Mindcrime's photo

[edit on 20-4-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
seems like the guy put up a new video:
the action begins at 4:50.

I uploaded the pictures from movie. Thanks to Iasenko for the link and BND user "Indeep#now" for the movie!

[edit on 20-4-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If this were real and any extrasolar planet or star was entering our solar system every observatory in the world would be going bananas. There's all kinds of solar observatories dedicated to watching the sun, anything sneaking up behind it would have been spotted ages ago.

Do some math:
age of earth 4.5 billion years
orbit of "nibiru" 3,600 years

4,500,000,000 / 3,600 = 1,250,000 orbits.

That's a lot of opportunities to smash most of this solar system into rubble...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
The outer edges are lens flares, and are random.
The center dot, on the other hand, is the sensor on the camera giving out.

100% correct this will help us out the credit crunch as all the idiots who believe in Nibiru will try this and ruin their cameras and will have to buy new ones

NIBIRU doesn't exist give up looking for it its a BULLCOOKIES story which is being used by conmen with sites on the net which sell books videos etc all about 2012.
When nothing happens in 2012 they will change the date of DOOM come up with new theories and sell more books and videos to the IDIOTS!

You have been warned.

Link here All pictures taken by amatuer astronomers

www.licha.de...

If Nibiru did exist ONE of the guys would have a picture not some
WACKO from the net telling you how to destroy your digi camera.

Please see my sig for more help!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

NIBIRU doesn't exist give up looking for it its a BULLCOOKIES story which is being used by conmen with sites on the net which sell books videos etc all about 2012.
When nothing happens in 2012 they will change the date of DOOM come up with new theories and sell more books and videos to the IDIOTS!

So you are calling the videos and pictures on this thread CGI?

Can I PLEASE see some proof of what you are talking about?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join