It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of Niburu?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by wmd_2008
I'm not talking about the obvious giant blob of sun flare, I'm talking about the two small points of light that can be seen in the image grabs in the video.

If Nibiru is real- then it shouldn't be long before it's more apparent.

The lens flare thing is one of the biggest misdirections out there. It's not the flare, but the two small points of light a few pixels across that can be seen in the video, that otherwise couldn't be seen with the naked eye.

I have no idea if other cameras can catch this, but I don't doubt the sincerity of the original Indeep#now BND member who posted this vid.

If Nibiru turns out to be nonexistent by 2013 then by all means, rip the Niburists apart with a flak cannon.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by star in a jar]

We can rip it to shreads NOW we have NO pictures of Nibiru if it was going to be here by 2012 how many amatuer astronomers would have pictures of it by now !
It would be more likely they would have a picture than some retard from youtube showing everyone a method of destroying their digital camers!
Its not going to appear then all the conmen on the net can make more books/dvd's on why it didn't happen and then come up with new theories to sell more books/dvd's to all the idiots daft enough to part with cash on this subject.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by parrallel

Yea,Nibiru doesn't exist more than likely......If it did we would feel the effects of its gravitational pull(even from a distance).Plus an Brown Dwarf emits mainly Infrared light,which is some of the least suitable for a star supporting life.This as been debunked multiple times IMO.

[edit on 5/1/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The link I gave is supposed to be the real Nibiru according to Sheldan Nidle. It shows the Hale-Bopp comet which he said is a starship disguising itself to look like a comet. The companion was Nibiru. He said it would cloak and uncloak. He said this at a meeting a few weeks before Chuck Shramek took the first photo of the companion. It's the best info. I've seen on Nibiru. He says Nibiru and Planet X are two different bodies.

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Sargoth]

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sargoth
The link I gave is supposed to be the real Nibiru according to Sheldan Nidle. It shows the Hale-Bopp comet which he said is a starship disguising itself to look like a comet. The companion was Nibiru.

Your link is broken, but this kind of nonsense is what leads an entire cult to kill itself. There was no companion to hale-bopp, that's complete bunk. Is this the image you were talking about?
www.wiolawapress.com...
If so, tell me, where is the "companion" in this image of hale-bopp?
www.cyanogen.com...
What you see in chuck's image is a star that hale-bopp was passing by at the time the image was taken. I can get the same kind of picture with any comet if the timing is right. Here's an example from comet lulin:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/980cb2e8276e.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 8-6-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Sorry mate! Nothing more than lens flare. Notice the individual had you use an older model camera? Reason being, newer digital cameras have the ability to compensate for lens flaring.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bearack
Sorry mate! Nothing more than lens flare. Notice the individual had you use an older model camera? Reason being, newer digital cameras have the ability to compensate for lens flaring.

Digital cameras can compensate for lens flare when did this happen
link please.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
No that's not the photo from the cropcircle site. Maybe the Gov. has screwed with the site. It showed a great photo of the companion. The best I've seen. It looked just like Shramek's original photo of the companion, which looked a bit like Saturn. Nidle said it would cloak and uncloak itself. That's why it's not seen in every photo.

I found another site with the photo. Scroll down to the blue photo. It shows an identical object to shramek's original Saturn-like object.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Sargoth]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

No that's not the photo from the cropcircle site. Maybe the Gov. has screwed with the site.

Or maybe there's something wrong with your link?

It showed a great photo of the companion. The best I've seen. It looked just like Shramek's original photo of the companion, which looked a bit like Saturn.

Dude, the picture I linked to WAS Chuck Shramek's photo! Here's another copy of his photo:
It looks like "saturn" because the star is bright enough to cause a diffraction spike to show up in the image.

Nidle said it would cloak and uncloak itself. That's why it's not seen in every photo.

That's what you call an unfalsifiable belief system, one without a shred of proof. Actually though, Chuck's star is well-identified as SAO 141894, so Nidle is just plain wrong.
SAO 141894 without the comet present: www.geocities.com...

I found another site with the photo. Scroll down to the blue photo. It shows an identical object to shramek's original Saturn-like object.

Oh yay, another diffraction spike on an anonymous star in a small field of view without any contextual information. In truth it's not substantially different from my image. It also looks nothing like real hubble observations of Hale-Bopp:
imgsrc.hubblesite.org...
If you want to suggest that it's an actual companion to the comet, you need to do a time lapse video of the comet like this:

(click to open player in new window)

If the "object" moves with the comet then it's not a star, but from what I see here it's nothing more than just another fairly bright star that the comet was passing by. Conspiracy theorists pick another star with similar brightness to SAO 141894, and voila, they proclaim it to be the same object.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
Well that was fun..!?! This morning i took some pictures of the sun and beside my eyes hurting and my neighbours wondering why their freaky neighbour was taking pics of the sun, i must say it was time well spent..

Peace

Wait until you take flash pictures of your yard after dark. The neighbors already know I am crazy so they are probably just glad I have a hobby.

peace

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I personally think this might be something that has some truth to it. I've been reading up on the Horned planet Nibiru for a couple years now. It's supposed to be visible to the northen hemisphere in 2009. And theres that video from russia that recorded a second sun. Some of those pics could possibly be of lens flare, yes. But what about being able to see it through a welders mask (Yes that trick does work, try it.), lens flare wouldnt be visible through that.

We are part of a binary star system. Nibiru and planet x and i think 2 other planets circle the brown dwarf star, that in turn circles the same black hole as our system.
Nibiru has basis in sumerian/babylonian texts.

The word Hebrew comes from ibiru, give your brain a second to just soak in that thought.

And do you honestly think NASA would really tell us if there was another system heading our way that could possibly cause major disaster? Its called mass hysteria, they won't tell us until it can no longer be hidden, and even then they'll claim its something like swamp gas

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
I personally think this might be something that has some truth to it. I've been reading up on the Horned planet Nibiru for a couple years now. It's supposed to be visible to the northen hemisphere in 2009.

Then where is it?

But what about being able to see it through a welders mask (Yes that trick does work, try it.)

I've been viewing the sun through a proper white light solar filter made by Thousand Oaks. There's nothing else near it.

And do you honestly think NASA would really tell us if there was another system heading our way that could possibly cause major disaster?

Do you honestly think NASA could keep a lid on it even if they wanted to? If there were another solar system headed our way for an arrival in 2012 every amateur astronomer worth their salt would know about it already. Between unexpected gravitational disruptions in the planets' orbits and the visibility of a second star, it would not be hidden.

*Since when is there a mobile ats? That is seriously cool!

[edit on 10-6-2009 by ngchunter]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I tried every way to get that cropcircleresearch site. It won't come up. If it's gone for good then I suspect the Gov. wants that photo gone for good. I wouldn't be surprised if the other site with the photo disappears as well. Yes I knew that was Shramek's photo but I thought you were talking about the green photo. I want to ask you ngchunter, were you aware of the Hale-Bopp controversy in 1996 when it was happening? Did you read the entire article of new link I posted? Don't you find it fishy that NASA or the Gov. tried so hard to destroy the Hale-Bopp info? The article says it's absolutely not a star or computer program error. Some people were saying they were receiving signals from it. There was just too much going on about it for me to just blow it off, especially since Nidle said it was going to happen before it did. Do you have any other photos of a comet passing a star with the defraction spike like the Hale-Bopp photos?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

I think I can save you a bit of time. First, a brief bit of background:

One of my obsessions is photographing The Green Flash. That means that nearly every night -- at least when there isn't cloud cover, I am out well before sunset, photographing the sun and the sequence as it goes down.

I live in the Caribbean, well south of the U.S. I have NEVER once, in the last three years of doing this, seen anything adjacent, near, or anywhere else by the sun that could even possibly be another planetoid. On rare occasion, the planet Mercury is near the sun, but it is easily identifed.

Look at my photos on my link. Sun and clear sky. There's nothing there. I can't say with absolute finality that there is no Nibiru, I can just tell you that it absolutely isn't visible from here. If it's coming, it'd better be scooting at at least 1/3 lightspeed, or it's gonna be late.

cheers

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if the other site with the photo disappears as well.

The other photo you mentioned is all over the net in many places, it's not going anywhere.

I want to ask you ngchunter, were you aware of the Hale-Bopp controversy in 1996 when it was happening?

Yes.

Did you read the entire article of new link I posted?

Yes, I didn't find it particularly insightful. I've seen many photos like this one.

Don't you find it fishy that NASA or the Gov. tried so hard to destroy the Hale-Bopp info?

They did no such thing.

The article says it's absolutely not a star or computer program error.

I don't care what the article says, they don't know what they're talking about, they obviously have no clue how diffraction spikes work. I've worked with images like this for years. I'll trust my own judgement and expertise over theirs.

Some people were saying they were receiving signals from it.

You can get radio signals from stars; some people also say this isn't a star, but where's the proof? Where are the time lapse videos showing it moving with hale-bopp?

There was just too much going on about it for me to just blow it off, especially since Nidle said it was going to happen before it did.

Means nothing if he's suffering from confirmation bias, which he is.

Do you have any other photos of a comet passing a star with the defraction spike like the Hale-Bopp photos?

All of my comet photos were made using a telescope that has no obstructions to cause diffraction spikes, thus every single image I personally have is diffractionless. I've had a scope that generated such spikes before, but I never did serious astrophotography with it. The diffraction spike is not meaningfull at all - I could recreate it with my scope by placing a proper obstruction in front of the optics, but there are no great comets out there at the moment. Here's an example of an identical star image on its own though taken by another amateur:
www.weasner.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Ngchunter, what did you think of the controversy of Hale-Bopp at the time? Did you ever photograph Hale-Bopp? If so can you post them? Can you comment or debunk these videos?

Argentus, I'm not a nibiru junkie. I'm not one who claims to see it near the sun. I simply wanted some discussion on the info. and experiences I've had.

Here's a time lapse Hale-Bopp video that shows something in the tail. It's faint but still visable.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Ngchunter, what did you think of the controversy of Hale-Bopp at the time?

At the time I was very pissed that an amateur astronomer would so carelessly jump to such a wild conclusion before ruling out any other possibilities; amateurs everywhere learned an important lesson in the aftermath, myself included. I found it very easy to excited about something I thought I was seeing when I was just starting out back then myself (everytime I came upon an optical reflection I would think it was some strange new object for about 5 minutes), but I would never think of actually reporting it to anyone, let alone a non-expert, without verifying it first.

Did you ever photograph Hale-Bopp?

I wish. I wasn't doing astrophotography back then, I was only doing visual observations with my first telescope and binoculars, so unfortunately I can't share what I saw.

Here's a time lapse Hale-Bopp video that shows something in the tail. It's faint but still visable.
www.youtube.com...

You're in luck (or misfortune, depending on how you take this), I happen to be at a computer that can view videos at the moment. This is a wide field time lapse and absolutely useless for the kind of analysis I was referring to. Look at my video again, notice how easily you can see the comet moving against the background stars? That's because it's a telescopic narrow field of view. In this Hale-Bopp time lapse you can't perceive any motion of the comet against the background stars at all, so you can't say that the star visible in the tail in one clip is anything unusual.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

I fail to see what any of these have to do with Hale-Bopp or Nibiru (let alone how the two are claimed to relate). I see a bunch of dots which could be just about anything. It might be aliens or it might be mylar covered balloons.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I was reading some of the articles on the sight i posted and some say that observatories confirmed that there was an object following Hale-Bopp.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by parrallel
I looked on the NASA site and it says millions of people have seen planets around the sun and its only a trick of the light!

It also says that if planet x was real the public would have known about it years ago!

Got some realy negative stuff off that site

Should i give up or keep an open mind?

NASA, in all likeliness, would try to avoid any sort of public scare. In my opinion the object is too small to say "we'd have seen it a long time ago!"

I'm not saying the object in the picture is Nibiru, but I am saying evidence from the Sumerians, Aztecs, Timewave Zero, Nostradomus, Alex Collier, and etc. says to keep an open mind.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I was reading some of the articles on the sight i posted and some say that observatories confirmed that there was an object following Hale-Bopp.

Where is the proof? Where are the videos showing an object with common motion to Hale-Bopp? I see a whole lot of claims without a shred of evidence. In fact, as far as I can tell, there is no astronomer named Roger L. Scherrer. Honestly Sargoth, sometimes I think you're not interested in any critical analysis, you just want to spread hale-bopp theories regardless of what the evidence says.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You have me at an extreme disadavantage because I'm not up to par in this area. So on one hand I have you telling me there is not a shred of evidence, and on the other, articles saying it was confirmed by observatories and professional astronomers. Logic tells me the truth is somewhere in the middle. There may not be solid 100% proof like you want, but I don't think all these pros would say such things without some evidence. Like only HB and the object are undistored (enlongated) in the photos or have caronas like the stars. That's evidence isn't it?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join