It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of Niburu?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I seen a video on youtube recently about taking pictures of the sun with an old camera!

The person on the video said that if you use an old digi camera or an old 35mm camera and take pictures of the sun you would be able to see pictures of Niburu!

Well i didnt belive it for a second and decided to give it a go with a old jvc camera i have! i took 25 photos from all different angles and even climbed up the mountain to take some more!

Sure enough i have some exelent pictures with what seems like a red planet around the 10 oclock area! Could it be Mars?
I want to share these pictures with you on ATS but i am new and i dont know how to upload them!

Can somebody help please?

[edit on 19/4/09 by parrallel]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
www.tinypic.com

Upload, copy link for forums, paste!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
He is correct...

AND DO THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
So you took pictures with the camera pointed straight at the sun?
Cool, sounds like you have some great pictures of camera flares.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
...and if you are going to post the pictures, post them all so we can see if the object is in the same place all the time, or even if it in every picture. That way we can discern whether it is lens flare or not.

[edit on 4/19/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'm assuming you have a digital camera and the pictures are uploaded on your computer, you can 'save as' your pictures as a JPEG file from the BMP or TIF file it is, to help reduce the file size. Maybe you can upload it on ATS media but I haven't tried it yet.

I set up a free account with photobucket.register.photobucket.com...

Just upload the pictures there and copy and paste fully one of the provided links (i use the "img" link at the bottom) you can use to point to that picture.

Alternatively, you can winrar your pictures into a .rar folder to be uploaded on rapidshare.com, megaupload.com, or filer.cx, It's free, no registration needed, but there's an 90 second wait or so to download, and most importantly, your image quality is not corrupted by these photo hosters.

Check your picture, and make sure it isn't sized out of the visual window. You might have to resize your picture.

Some are saying it may be a lens flare, and it may be so, but I'm not entirely convinced. It hurts to look at the sun after all of course and there may be something that is hidden by the sun's glare.

Some say you can use welder's masks to look at the sun to see Nibiru, especially in the southern hemisphere.

Try to dim your pictures with the software that came with your digital camera, it should make ole nibiru or the sun flare more visible.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

I have put 3 pictures on my profile to try and do it that way but dont know if you would be able to see them.......

I will use the tinypic thingy now.
Sorry people im pretty new to computers and to ATS and have never done anything like this before so some positive feedback and any help would be great.

I have checked out some other pics on google etc but they dont seem to be as good quality as these......im probaly wrong and its a trick of the light but fingers crossed ive stumbled on something

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Dont know if im doing it right!

Have started uploading pics to tinypic....
Hve not adjusted them in anyway so what you see is what i took

[edit on 19/4/09 by parrallel]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I have about 20 more......they are in no order or anything and you will notice that sometimes the objects are in different positions

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I looked on the NASA site and it says millions of people have seen planets around the sun and its only a trick of the light!

It also says that if planet x was real the public would have known about it years ago!

Got some realy negative stuff off that site

Should i give up or keep an open mind?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by parrallel

The objects may be in different positions.. but notice how they are all about the same distance from the sun, regardless of their positions around the sun..

Classic lens flare if you ask me.

Thanks for the timely upload of the pictures though, great work for someone not used to doing it.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

More later......

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by parrallel

I would suggest forgetting everything NASA has ever told you about mostly everything friend

They are part of the largest dis-info campaign ever waged upon the public and won't tell you anything. They will attempt to discredit you at every turn.

Now mind you they are correct about Niburu in the sense that something that big could have been seen for decades in our night sky getting closer and closer. Something like that doesn't just appear in the sky overnight.

However if it were to be coming from behind the sun, then the possibility of it having being there but hidden makes some sense. Along with the Nasa doctored photos and their refusal to explain most of if not all anomolies cited in various photographs and videos, it's safe to say they are hiding something.

What, is anybody's guess.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Try take pictures at dawn, in between, and dusk and see how the conditions change, see also if its position changes. I have no idea how a sun flare, if it is, would appear in that place only and not any other point. in the picture.

Try dimming the picture's brightness
nice pics! keep them coming, I will be sticking around

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have 3 cameras to use so 2moro i will take pics from different areas at different times of the day and see what happens....

Thanks for the intrest

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
here's another view of one of the OP's picture

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

How exactly could it come from behind the sun? Since we rotate around the sun, and the sun itself moves in space.

Anyway, while you also hhave several examples of lens flares, you are also showing a example of what happens when the lens in the camera get's over loaded, which is why the center of the picture is dark.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well that was fun..!?! This morning i took some pictures of the sun and beside my eyes hurting and my neighbours wondering why their freaky neighbour was taking pics of the sun, i must say it was time well spent..

Maybe i'm in the wrong hemispere but i can't see a d*mn thing in my pictures at 10 o'clock at the distance all the other photos show some little dot....

When screwing with the brightness and contrast i do see some sphere at 10 o'clock but i'm betting thats a lensflare.....

Check it out....

Peace

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
is there anything i can put over the lense of the camera to get a better image?

welding mask or something?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Surely when you get lens flare it would be totaly random and be in different spots on the picture?........from pics ive seen and my pics the so called lens flare is always at the 10 oclock position!

So 2moro i will use 3 different cameras all at different areas and see what i come up with!

I hope other people will try the same and the outcome is the same so then we can rule the lens flare out

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join