It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here knows the Beast is coming this year?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jericanman

Oh I study the bible codes all the time. I have the best program available. I also try it on the normal control text they give you of equal length to oppose each translation. The results from a control text are nothing like in the Bible. I've found it to work in the Hebrew, English Aramaic and Greek. Not to keen on Aramaic (its a bit different and you read it different), but with practice I think Hebrew and Greek are easy to learn. You don't even have to know a lot and you can learn as you go using the View as English option. You can't view a matrix in English as there are only 22 letters to the Hebrew alphabet. The terms just show up in English.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch the ashes
reply to post by Daddy Bare

I'll have you know I'm very very well educated, and I take no medication at all nor do I have a psychological disease. You'll see for yourself (which really doesn't help.) Is Jesus going to come as savior or your worst nightmare when he does come?

Ya know... when it comes right down to it I'm not afraid of yours or anyone else's Savior... No what scares the bejesus out of me what crimes have been committed against humanity while hiding behind said interruption of ...the word of god...

I mean that Sunday School bible teacher who killed that 8 year old girl out in Calif. was one of you right... Right now your faith isn't coming off as overly trustworthy... Especially around young kids... AKA pedaphile presets...Ya know

Now feel free to call me all kinds of dirty names if you want but this kind of post tends to taken as gospel to the more feeble minded... then we get flaming crosses burning in peoples front yards in short your attempting to spread fear and panic and that's so not cool

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
www.openjs.com...

This will show you all the cool words or names that are also the devil.

" Jesus
Moses
Paul
Issac
Hitler
Graham
Sachin
Bush
Woods
Tom
Holmes
Kennedy
[Jesus??? Yes Jesus!!]
[Moses - Biblical character who lead Jews out of captivity]
[Paul - 1st Century Evangalist]
[Issac- Biblical Charecter, Issac Newton - Scientist]
[Adolf Hitler - Dictator]
[Graham - Billy Graham - Evangalist, Graham Bell - Inventor]
[Sachin Tendulkar - Cricket Player]
[George Bush - President of USA]
[Tiger Woods - Golf Player]
[Tom Cruise - Actor]
[Sherlock Holmes - Fictional dectective]
[John F Kennedy - President of USA]

Common names with 666 number in their name - found with my system:
Paul
Tom"

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I think the simple matrix the developers found with the precise free fall orbital details in the King James New Testament supports my theory on the "bottomless pit" being space. The War breaking out in heaven is in this matrix leading me to believe the anti-Christ comes in a UFO. They were cast out so they're going to deceive in the most grandiose way it could be done. "Look up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Super Man! No wait, it's the anti-christ and his "Masters of Wisdom." Watch and be ready. I did a matrix on the Roswell Crash, and it was more detailed than theirs with the MJ12 thing and the We have seen strange things phrase. It contained ROSWELL ALIEN CRASH SITE at their lower skips, then more descriptive terms about it such as false demons, and "Ye were without Christ being aliens" among the surface text to which it was embedded. Or maybe King James and Shakespeare just knew that in advance? I don't think so. I can't seem to find any credible skeptic's matrices that compare to the Torah complete sentences, Q&A, and longer ELS terms that form shapes, pictures, exceed sciences' definition of chance, and the amount of information including exact times of death in a few examples is astonishing even if you believe in God already. Or the events that were decoded before they happened? Explain it to me skeptics. I've only seen a matrix of 7 terms that Brendan Mckaye came up with that is the best from War and Peace. They can't ignore the sentences and God's own first person references and assume them to be chance.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Unfortunately for you that calculator calculates twice and comes back with two different results. This man/ spiritual deceiver's name calculates to 666 IN EVERY LANGUAGE where every language has different values for the number/letter combination. Explain that to me. That's why I posted in the mysterious forum. He claims to be the Second Coming, and the holy trinity there is MAITREYA LUCIFER FALSE PROPHET. Not The Father the Son and the Holy Spirit. Read the guy's teachings and see the miracles he has done. They are false. I've seen that star they claim with my own eyes ( my family's eyes) through a telescope. What's weird is that it changes shape every so often. Sometimes it makes a heart shape. Almost like a UFO instead of "a new star of Bethlehem." That's going to be what stirs his emergence. Debate over the new star when it gains more attention. Why do you think they're implementing digital TV? So ALL EYES WILL SEE HIM. The false way. Why would Jesus need to speak to us on a TV? That's BS. Read on the site, he will only emerge after the star is recognized, and only when all the TVs are linked up to one signal.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'm not really sure about all the other stuff, but it is pretty sweet that:
yah boobies rock = 888 then right? Woot

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Jesus rebukes all luke-warm Christians and those who don't "walk the walk." She was obviously breaking one of the Ten Commandments, and at that the law. She took an innocent life and that's not looked on highly by anyone.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I mistyped the calculation word when I posted that 876 thing. It did come out to 888. HOT CRACK WHORE and YAH BOOBIES ROCK did. However you'll find comparing them to the other stuff is beyond your explanation. I stated before IT IS NOT RIGGED.

I am just warning people so they don't take the mark or get deceived when we're finally seeing the "truth" about UFOs. There's bound to be phrases in there that don't relate to anything, however that's the point. There has to be debate. There has to be unbelief or belief has no value. It's like duality. Just like the codes. You can find them in any book, but the Divine Book has some pretty scary and compelling stuff that you can't possibly explain. I used to be a skeptic too. A huge one that needed proof for everything. I blasphemed God on a daily basis. I had an epiphany last year that changed my mind forever. He forgave me, even though I was totally against Him. Now I do his will and try to get as many to get saved as I can where I can.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So if this even changes one of your minds it was worth it. You can refute it all you want, that's why we're in this debate. I'm interested in all sorts of topics. That is why I joined ATS. I simply realized there was this mysterious prediction forum that I could discuss prophecy with people in it because so many think Obama is the anti-Christ. Yeah well every president that signed a bill was him too right? This theory just has more support for it and the gematria in ALL languages is simply one means of support for it.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Never mind I see you re-ran the numbers.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by deadboi]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ive been chuckling my way through this post thinking Oh dear Oh dear but then when Joesph Stalin comes out to 666 hes a Chritian saint all of a sudden!LMAO.Christians twisting the truth to suit there own ends.He killed millions of his own people but maybe they wernt Christians so it doesnt matter does it.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by deadboi

Yes that is what that comes out to. All of their mathematical calculations and divisions for anything were based on 60 and base sixty. However in gematria I'm pretty sure the base increment is 6. This isn't sexagesimal math in the way you're thinking at all.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Moreonethananyone

I'm not suiting any one of my needs. Come on refute this. We need both sides. I want to see both sides too. Joseph Stalin didn't come out to 666. He came out to 888 because like I said he had a vision and he was a Christian Orthodox saint. This may have driven him to do what he did. Alexander had a vision of Jesus too I believe and he said "In My Name conquer." God is in control of human history and he can shape it as he sees fit to His master plan for the universe. I'm simply warning everyone before it comes to pass. Jesus said his coming would be like in the days of Noah, when they knew the time frame but they still continued on like they did. What happened to them? Only this time God is not going to use just water... Why does everyone have to do their best to refute the fact there might be any kind of mystical anything, but go desperately searching for other dimensions and M-Theory? Its simply the way it has to be to have the ultimate point proven. Even if you don't believe in the Bible you have to admit it has some pretty good lessons and morals that anyone could really use.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Why is your christian god so violent? Why does he kill and have his people kill, in his name? Your "holy book" is riddled with murderous, incestuous passages, all done is his name.

All you have to do is look at some of the biggest names in christianity, especially the ones who have their own tv programs, and they are so focused on MONEY and feeding you guilt to give them money, calling it a tithe for god. If you "tithe" god will bless you.

I believe there is life outside of this earth, and maybe you have some good points. I wouldnt call them SATAN or the BEAST, because I believe your holy book is the same as every other religion
s, it was actually copied from other beliefs. Besides, wasnt he called the morning star? Same story in Roman religions. Anyway, I believe there could be evil life outside our earth. There is evil here, so I'm sure it exists elsewhere.
But it is also a choice. You can choose to go kill your neighbor right now, or you can choose NOT to. Although some people dont even harbor those thoughts, I for one couldnt harm any life. I also dont believe in your holy book. But I am not an evil person. I value life, I love everyone and everything as a part of me. Except when I drive, then I really do become evil.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

Not necassary to learn Hebrew . Everything is coded into English and it's not all Bible related. It stems from everything from the nazca lines, the fibonacci series to even numbers themself. The elites are masons and operate off of numbers as thier "base". Hence, sacred geometry. It was very impotant and still is to this day. I know for a fact.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The OP was just coming on here to discuss what he believes may happen through some coding. And yet you people feel the need to start attacking christianity for some reason. What gives?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

I would be interested in seeing some sources about Joseph Stalin being made a saint because this is news to me. All I can find is a story in the Telegraph on July 2008 which states:

The Communist party in St Petersburg has petitioned the Orthodox Church to canonise Josef Stalin if he wins a television poll to nominate the greatest Russian in history.

A television poll? Seriously?

Everything else I found is blogs and forums pointing back to this article. I do not know the reputation of the Telegraph but the fact that they were the only large publication paper to print this makes me think that this story is suspect.

As far as the all this playing with numbers goes I don't understand where the link between English, Sumerian, and the number 6 come in. Or even how Sumerian works into the equation at all with the Old Testament (originally in Hebrew) and New Testament (originally in Koine Greek) which are not related to the Sumerian language or number systems.

The assumption behind Gematria, or Hebrew Numerology, is that the numerical equivalence between numbers and letters is not coincidental and that because God created the world through "speech", each letter represents a different creative force. But the Sumerian's had a polytheistic religion, with anthropomorphic gods and goddesses which is a big no no in God's book so why would anything that has to do with "good things" be some how linked to the Sumerian's or the number 6.

Which brings me to the number 6. How was this derived? Other then making certain phrases add up to equal certain numbers it seems to be totally arbitrary. And if 666 is such a "bad thing" and 888 is such a "good thing" why would the magic numbers require the multiplication of the number 6?

Playing with words and numbers can be fun and produce some interesting results but I wouldn't take any of it seriously. As I pointed out before this calculation of yours only works with modern English, if you were to take any other language that uses the modern basic Latin alphabet such as German, Dutch, French, or Malay to name a few; your not going to get the same results and could very well produce some contradicting results.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by deadboi]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'm not playing with any words, and this guys name comes out to 666 in every language using the correct gematria for that given language. I think I've said that twice now. Its not playing with numbers either the base is simply six. I said you don't have to believe it if you don't want. Also the Sumerians were among the first civilizations to utilize angels and demons, and Judaism adopted those poly gods and figured out when God dictated to them that it was Him alone and his messengers. Thus since the Bible was first given to man in the form of the Hebrew Torah on Mt Sinai 3500+ years ago by Moses directly from Elohim(another name for God) it has the signature of God. We believers and skeptics know this as the Bible Codes. However only the codes in the Bible are complex, and the best skeptics could only come up with a pathetic 7 term matrix with mostly short skip 1 terms, and it was unorganized and cluttered. The best Bible matrix found in Isaiah 53 (as in a few verses vs a whole book) has terms upon terms upon terms relating to Jesus being the Messiah in the form of crosses in the Old Testament. It is even speculated the codes are so complex they are three dimensional, so they cannot be tested to the fullest extent with our current technology. They are simply there to be discovered by a computer. There is a code that says It Was Made By Computer and God Encoded the Tablets. I guess you could think aliens or a future human could have done it, but I've seen too many things for me to know its of God. Its simply there because he wrote the Bible. A Divine by-product if you will. It would be more redundant if it was written by a Divine being and not encoded. Do you get what I'm trying to say? I'm simply saying God is there if you seek Him. If you don't believe cool. I'm just trying to provide some backup to my claims. The statistical analysis of the codes is scientific proof of our God. Every one here always wants scientific proof.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by deadboi

Here read this really quick. It might take a while but read it. It's pretty accurate on how things are going and the prediction was made in 1979. There's also other visions from totally unrelated people in unrelated periods of time like George Washington's vision at Valley Forge. Keep in mind right after the economic collapse there will be an outbreak of some sort of disease that makes puffy white blisters on the arms and bleeding out of a lot of openings. Sounds like the Feds are preparing for biological attacks recently. Like Avian Flu virus. Maybe worse than that or a mutated form. This might make you cry when you first read it. Even if you don't believe in predictions just read it.

It's not post-diction either, since it was made in 1979. There are others after it. Don't stop read all of them. You'll find many events now that are taking shape to end up this way.

home.flash.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join