It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here knows the Beast is coming this year?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

God is not willing that any shall perish but that all should come to repentance. Through life in Jesus Christ, the Messiah. THEEEEEEEEEEEE Messiah. Not one of them. The ONLY one. Plus if you were a Divine Being ( I capitalize because I'm usually referring to the one true God) wouldn't you have the power to do that? It's because of the poisoning of the Earth with corruption, greed, violence, murders, sexual immorality, rape etc. that this has to come to pass. Man seems to like blood spilled, so it will be His just punishment to give man what he sowed. That is why it is a period of Tribulation. Atonement is made through the blood. When humanity reaches the lowest point, THEN Jesus returns to finish the fight for good. If the years were not shortened to seven years not one soul would be left alive to save. Yes, God CAN shorten human history as he sees fit, if it makes people realize: "Oh, so God was causing all those natural disasters, famines, solar flare, meteors (plural as in more than one) and everything bad." It shouldn't have to take people seeing Jesus coming back in the clouds and slaying an entire 200 million man plus army with only words from the Bible in an instant to believe. That is why the Bible is there. Ask yourself why every American president looks like his face belongs in a history book.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Or ask yourself why I'm making a point to have you ask yourself why every American president looks like he belonged in a history book. The choice is yours. I simply started this thread as a prediction with some sweet backup. I also said that even bad things come out to those numbers, and gave why I believed that to be so. "Nothing vile is of 888 is something I said to implore the main message of the 888 additions. There ARE other numbers that are related, but everyone seemed to overlook that. It is my fault for not providing more of those but I've done enough to at least spark an idea I hope. You don't even have to believe in God to see the magic of Gematria. It's not from manipulation that's simply how it is. Of course the people that bash first might get it back to a point of what the religion teaches its people to do anyway.

This is a Prediction and Prophecy forum, and I simply put one based on some evidence in gematria. Feel free to attack it. I have my mind made up, but I also at least take the other side into account.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Lets not forget that MAITREYA is the God of the Freemasons, the Knights Templer, etc. Who (or what) do we need to be vigilant for? Start there.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
MAITREYA and his "Masters of Wisdom." They will emerge when the debate about the star in the sky heats up and more people see it around the world. If this star is seen in both hemispheres and moves then things will really heat up about it won't it? Watch out for that, it'll be peace for 3.5 years then he'll turn around and become the worst dictator the planet has ever seen.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

Just skimmed through this thread & couldn't spot any names

Have you said who you think the antichrist is yet?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Could the number of the beast being found in things like social security numbers, etc., have any meaning? A friend of mine, his social security has the number 6 as his first, middle, and last numbers.
(ie. 6xx-x6-xxx6)

Sort of interesting in my opinion, but its obviously just coincidence. There are 10^6 or 1,000,000 different SS numbers with that arrangement of 6s.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I said Maitreya would be the Beast. Too much evidence for him not to be. Especially since his name totals 666 in every single language gematria. All of them are different values. Scarily strange...

So if this truly is the Beast, and people are starting to know maybe the end is just right around the corner.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

thanks for replying...

do you know who Maitreya is then?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
He claims to be the messiah of all religions, faiths and creeds. The name of the coming Buddha. I've seen this star with my own eyes and telescope at 150x magnification. It is NOT a star. I'd say more like an "alien" craft. Some videos posted on you tube of it look like a heart shape and it changes shape. I found that out after leaving the telescope alone for a while and coming back to find it brighter in a rainbow of color with a crater looking thing at the top. There has been a commercial airing about his emergence on CNN every now and then. They say to look for this sign as a sign of his emergence. It says if the Christ or Buddha returned today would you recognize him?

It says this website on the bottom of the TV screen.

www.share-international.org

Look at all the false miracles and healings he's done. No skeptic can explain that even if they are false. CNN aired him live during an appearance as "Christ" in Kenya back in 1988 where he miraculously disappeared after healing the crowd of 6000+ If he can do this stuff what evil will he be capable of?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
He claims the crop circles around the world that aren't hoaxes are miracles. Hmm Hollywood conditioning... the movie "Signs."

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

With the way things are going, that UFO/star thing, Share International leaning more towards the emergence than ever before, and attacks on Christianity by the Presidential regime and the law, the Beast will be revealed to the masses soon. It is NOT Barack Obama his name comes out to like 497 not 666. Only ONE name or things to do with sinning come out to 666. The question "Is there a God " comes out to 666. America's Sin comes out to 666. The Beast is not from America, but from space. You know the "bottomless pit" which would be outer space as it has no bottom. Not the center of the Earth, but in a UFO.

You want timing of the end times? I can give you timing. After fthrowing several prophesises together the date I get is this.

It should be all over with by the spring of 2028 at the absolute latest.

Now here is how I'm getting the date of the end of the Apocalypse.
Start with the prophecy of Matthew 24 and the generation of the fig tree.

In it he states the generation will not pass until it's all over with. There are a number of ways that could have been interpretated but with the passage of time there is only two interpretations left. It also helps to actually know what the fig tree actually but that is Israel and prophecy 2 will explain that.

So being that the rebirth of Israel is an end time event that would be one of the first fig leafs. So the date of May 15 1948 is the day only the father knew about. Or it's after that day. And May 15 2009 with be the 61st year on the clock. So how do I come up with 80 years at the maximum? Psalms 90. It defines a lifetime as 70 to 80 years. So that combined with prophecy 2 puts the end of the apocalypse in the 2020's.

So here is prophecy 2. The thing there was figuring out why the events of 2000 years ago happened. And what the actual crime the Jews committed actually was. And what the punishment was.

And the problem is this. Elijah the prophet. And these verses from the book of Malachi.
4-5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
4-6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

The problem is this. Elijah the prophet didn't do the job. According to the New Testament Elijah the prophet was John the Baptist. And what happened? He was killed. By Herod no less. Herod triggered this curse. So now the problem is to figure out the details of the curse.

Here they are. To understand curses under Judaism you need to start with Leviticus 26. Then the bulk of the actual curse is in the book of Hosea. But here is the curse in a nutshell.

Hosea.
5-14 For I will be unto Ephraim as a lion, and as a young lion to the house of Judah: I, even I, will tear and go away; I will take away, and none shall rescue him.
5-15 I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

6-1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
6-2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

So whats the problem here? Look at Hosea 5 there in context of Leviticus 26. It's nothing less than a declaration and prophecy that Israel and Judah were to suffer a top level Leviticus curse.

And verses 6-1 and 2? Well this verse will help.
2nd Peter
3-8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Those days are thousand year periods of time. That curse is 2000 years long. And my guess it ends in the 2020's. Or 2000 years after the death of John the Baptist.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Now before the Antichrist can appear a couple more events should happen first.

1. The appearance of Elijah the prophet and the rebuilding of the Jewish temple. So watch Israel closely for the next few years. If they go after Iran that could be the event that causes him to appear.

2. The 7 year agreement of Daniel 9-27.

3. The sack of the Vatican.

4. The start of the next major war. This one is between Europe and the Islamic countries of the middle east.

5. The disappearance of the European leader.

6. The short rule of his successor.

7. Then the guy who follows him is the Antichrist.

That is the future sequence of events to watch for.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
But I already know all the pre-requisites and conditions, and that all coincides with my predictions of the Tetrad in 2015 having a real significance to the whole thing. Oh and no one knows the day or hour is referring to the Feast Of Trumpets, as no one knows until the new moon is out. The largest biblical cycles are indeed completed in the 2009-2028 time frame, however I'm sure with the false miracle already in the sky and making new agers go nuts, with the addition of UFO disclosure, that it starts this year and ends in 2015. Plus not one code matrix about Maitreya is not something bad, and abominable. What's not abominable about New Age beliefs and this messiah who claims he IS Christ along with every other messiah? Christ could only come back in a Sabbatical Year thus 2015. DEC 21 2012 might be the halfway point and the abomination of desolation. The current sabbatical cycle is 2008-2015, but if you count 2009 as a year starting from the Hebrew calendar in Sept 08 it all just makes sense together.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
www.openjs.com...

This will show you all the cool words or names that are also the devil.

Common names with 666 number in their name - found with my system:
Paul
Tom"

Just as I was reading this post by you, I happened to notice that your ATS points are at 6066.

There, you can't say that the anti-christ doesn't have a sense of humour! LOL

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Epic Wolf

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding CALCULATE the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six. Revelations 13:18 The only man with 666 as his number in every language gematria is MAITREYA. In Greek and English you add an S because of the title. Maitreya is the name of the 5th and still coming Buddha, and what perfect way to deceive all than to come as savior of ALL religions? And in a UFO?

I'm very aware that numerology is a .HOWEVER THIS IS NOT NUMEROLOGY, it is simply GEMATRIA. This isn't the only language these occur in either. Take some time to find out who MAITREYA is...
www.share-international.org

SORCERIES = 666

WITCHCRAFT = 666

DIGITAL ID CHIP = 666

CRYSTAL ID = 666

MONDEX CHIP = 666

VERISHIELD = 666

BIO-IMPLANT = 666

AI SYSTEM = 666 (Artificial Intelligence or AI. Rev 13:14-15: "And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth ... saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast .... And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.") (Project Maitreya is erecting a gigantic statue...scary)

I am fairly sure that he was speaking of the current (his time) foes. Not some future ambiguous evil dude of the future. He coded the name so as to prevent the current government (his time) from knowing he was talking about the Ceasar or whom ever he was talking about. That is why he did the Six Hundred Threescore and Six, not Six Hundred and Sixty Six. I know, semantics.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

MAITREYA and his "Masters of Wisdom." They will emerge when the debate about the star in the sky heats up and more people see it around the world. If this star is seen in both hemispheres and moves then things will really heat up about it won't it? Watch out for that, it'll be peace for 3.5 years then he'll turn around and become the worst dictator the planet has ever seen.

Those stars on that website are More then likely, Mercury and possibly Venus. The mis-shapen look, can be attributed to the phases that each planet goes through as it revolves around the sun, exactly like the moons crescent.

The others that are within the suns halo, are nothing more then sundogs and aperture artifacts. Many of those Same pictures, Nancy the Lier Lieder used to try to convince the world of the coming of Niburu. I put no faith in that website.

Now their may indeed be a star out their, we live in a HUGE Universe. I do not believe this is it.

We also must remember that the Muslim faith has a belief in the 'God is an Alien Theory' as well. Mr. Farrakhan indeed believes he was abducted by his Muslim Alien God a few years ago.

Other faiths believe that God created the Universe and thus it would be a terrible waste of resources to put life on only 1 small marble. So being a Christian doesnt preclude you from believing in other beings not of earth.

Lucifer was the morning star, a beloved being who screwed up and got kicked out of the club along with 1/3 of his best buddies. He fell to the earth as Satan. He is the Prince of the Air...hrmm, Air...UFO...Air...UFO...strange how that connects. He wants more than anything to have a B-O-D-Y like us. The body is not a trap, like spiritualists want you to believe you need to be free of. It is what makes you like God.

BTW In the Old Testament, it was Jehovah that was speaking most of the time. He is the God of the Old Testament. Elohim spoke very rarely and usually only to introduce his beloved son.

I do not really think the Bible Code holds much water. The software lets you see what you want to see. Try using Harry Potter as a source, or Lord of the Rings, plug in a few variables and see if you can find out who assassinated JFK.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I said Maitreya would be the Beast. Too much evidence for him not to be. Especially since his name totals 666 in every single language gematria. All of them are different values. Scarily strange...

So if this truly is the Beast, and people are starting to know maybe the end is just right around the corner.

BEAST, not being a person, but an entity. Lets not forget that. A BEAST is a Governing Body. The United States of America, would be a BEAST in the worldly sense. The Roman Empire, Soviet Union, Democratic Republic of China...all BEASTS!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The beast is humanity. The beast is here and always has been. The Earth is the land of the Beast. The beast is man. Only in death are we one with the universe and free of the beast.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

(snipped off fluff)
MAITREYAS = 666 (ANTICHRIST) (MAITREYA is more like a title so in English it would be MAITREYAS)

Is there a God? = 666 (explain that one skeptics its not rigged in ANY way)

America's Sin = 666

US of America = 666

ONE POWER = 666

PAY TAXES = 666

S S NUMBER = 666

ONE WORLD AD = 666

ONE E-WORLD = 666

NEW YORK = 666 (Might be Mystery BABYLON)

SLAUGHTER = 666

DRAGON POPE = 666 (False prophet? The recent pope says aliens are our space brothers)

ET WORKS = 666 (HAH)

MARK OF BEAST = 666

A SATANIC MARK = 666

E-TRADE MARKS = 666

E-IDENTITY = 666

FOREHEAD SIGN = 666

THE HAND OR HEAD = 666

WICKED WILL = 666

PEOPLE SIN = 666

ODIOUS MAN = 666

LUCIFER HELL = 666

SANTA CLAUS = 666 ( SANTA OR S-A-T-A-N)

Christmas = 660 (Almost 666 because some still celebrate it for right)

ADOLF HITLER = 660 (Meaning he almost was succesful but not quite)

everytime I see these calculations they don't seem to add up, especially with the online calcs I used...

www.cs.utk.edu...

it doesn't add up spaces, and punctuation marks, and if one is going to test it too after you put or copy+paste whatever you want click on a black space on the webpage to calculate - u need to copy+paste for each one...

[edit on 4-6-2009 by nowshining]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
oh! by the way the BEAST is a kingdom - :shk: People keep changing the Beast from a kingdom to a person. IF one kept the Beast to what it IS, and that BEING a KINGDOM - all this 666 name of the beast/person would stop....:shk:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join