It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here knows the Beast is coming this year?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
With the way things are going, that UFO/star thing, Share International leaning more towards the emergence than ever before, and attacks on Christianity by the Presidential regime and the law, the Beast will be revealed to the masses soon. It is NOT Barack Obama his name comes out to like 497 not 666. Only ONE name or things to do with sinning come out to 666. The question "Is there a God " comes out to 666. America's Sin comes out to 666. The Beast is not from America, but from space. You know the "bottomless pit" which would be outer space as it has no bottom. Not the center of the Earth, but in a UFO.

No he is not from space, from around those Eastern European countries like Russia and so forth.He is in his mid or late 30's, he is of a mixed race.He is going to stop the 3rd world war.He is quiet in his ways, and he will seek a wife from Africa.She will not be scared of him, but she is pro good than evil.He is not the anti Christ but the sons he wants he to bear for him I think will be.That's what I have seen, because I see that what the women carries in her womb is more powerful than this man.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I dont think its fair to the poor reptilians if you blame it all on them!

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join