It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter to the Police, Navy, Malitias, Army, Air Force, and CIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Dear, Military, Malitia, Navy, Air Force
, and Mr. President(s)

Why, I ask you why, are you guys doing this, killing innocent people, making people worried, depressed, fear. If you guys have a heart, which I know most you don't, why are you behaving in this satanic way. With constant, harresment of people not just me included. don't you guys get tired of what your doing, this is for all the world armies who, think they are part team, don't think these leaders want to kill you. Just put down your weapons, stop acting like little 8 years old who want nothing but, power and control. This not only goes for, any military or police, but for, CIA, and Secret Service, just stop this new world order nazi behavior, people are going insane, getting depressed. I know my English is not that great, but, from the bottom my HEART, just stop this propoganda, survalince of people, just let us be free and slaves, which we were from the begining ($). AGAIN, POLICE, NAVY, MALITIAS, ARMY, AIR FORCE, CIA, SECRET SERVICE, just stop this Sh***, don't mean to be disrespective, but just say no. Even for these paid blogger, just wake up and listen to David Icke, and STOP. This not only, goes for people in the U.S., but, world wide, just say no. How can you guys look at yourself in mirror everyday or even yourself. Just think about it.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Sorry, I couldn't read this. There were too many grammatical errors. Perhaps you could go back and edit it?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Not a great letter, no.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by krish56

Hey i tried to edit this for you, Its not perfect, but since English isn't your first language i thought i would give you a hand.

Dear: Military members, and all members of the Government.

Why? I ask you why are you people (the ones in control) doing this? You kill innocent people and leave the rest to worry themselves into a state of fear and depression.

If any of you people have a heart, ( I know most of you don't) then why behave in such a satanic style?

You constantly harasses people of all creeds including myself. Do you people ever tire of what you are doing?

This is for all members of the military, regardless of country, you seem to think you are part of there (those in control) team, don't be fooled into thinking your leaders will spare you.

Just put down your weapons, stop acting like an 8yr old who wants nothing but power and control.

This applies to more then just the military. It includes any police, CIA, and Secret Service.

Stop this new world order Nazi behavior, your causing people to go insane, in one way or another.

I know my English is not that great, but I want to tell you from the bottom of my heart… Stop this bombardment of propaganda and the unnecessary surveillance of people.

Let us be free from slavery it all forms, which is our basic human right!!

AGAIN, POLICE, NAVY, MILITIAS, ARMY, AIR FORCE, CIA, SECRET SERVICE,

just stop this s**t, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but just say no to un-just orders.

Even you paid blogger‘s, just stop and listen to David Icke, you may wake up.

This message is intended for the world not just the U.S.

Just say no to orders you know are wrong! It will make you feel a lot better when you confront the person in the mirror. Think about it.

edited a little more grammar.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by dkman222]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Oh dear lord. I think I'm about to write my own letter to all the grammar nazis. I understand you're all worried about grammar, but seriously it just ruins the mood. It really does. Of course, it's not like I haven't myself ruined the mood at times or all the times for that matter, but it's not just ATS. It's like the whole net is being attacked by grammar SS men lol.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I wasn't even talking about the grammar, I was talking about the subject matter. It's silly, illogical, and paranoid. Fits right in here but in the outside world...

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilman
Oh dear lord. I think I'm about to write my own letter to all the grammar nazis. I understand you're all worried about grammar, but seriously it just ruins the mood. It really does. Of course, it's not like I haven't myself ruined the mood at times or all the times for that matter, but it's not just ATS. It's like the whole net is being attacked by grammar SS men lol.

i agree with you to a point, people who jump all over someone for using "there" instead of "their" or "your" instead of "you're" or "weather" instead of "whether" are kinda lame like you said, but that OP was very hard to understand, and i wasn't trying to be an SS man as you put it, i was merely helping someone who doesn't speak (or at least write) English as there primary language. Sorry if that offends you.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperViking
I wasn't even talking about the grammar, I was talking about the subject matter. It's silly, illogical, and paranoid. Fits right in here but in the outside world...

lol couldn't agree with you more, i don't support this guy, i was just trying to help him make his point, everyone is entitled to there opinion, and entitled to express it, even if they need a little help to clearly do so.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
hahaha

you fail at using the mail system

this is a digital forum i know print is dead but ya know letters to people go in the mailbox even to santa they dont go on forums as copypasta.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by krish56

As far as the letter to this and that goes, just look at it as people doing their job. Part of the job sometimes requires soldiers to kill the enemy, whomever that may be. Don't blame the soldiers, blame the politicians.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dkman222

That was very nice of you. For you to take the time to go through the posting and help express someone else's thoughts is very thoughtful and mindful.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by The God of the Living
reply to post by dkman222

That was very nice of you. For you to take the time to go through the posting and help express someone else's thoughts is very thoughtful and mindful.

Thank you! i was only trying to be nice, sorta surprised im getting so much flack from people...

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dkman222

Originally posted by tinfoilman

i agree with you to a point, people who jump all over someone for using "there" instead of "their" or "your" instead of "you're" or "weather" instead of "whether" are kinda lame like you said, but that OP was very hard to understand, and i wasn't trying to be an SS man as you put it, i was merely helping someone who doesn't speak (or at least write) English as there primary language. Sorry if that offends you.

It doesn't offend me. I knew you were just trying to help. Sometimes people are insulting about it, but most of the time the "grammar nazis" which of course is just a silly term, are really just trying to help. I understand that. I knew that when I wrote the post.

Anyway, I was reading ATS and Reddit comments at the time and it's just that it must have been like the 9th thread I saw in a row where the topic somehow got changed to grammar correction
so I was like ? Doesn't anyone talk about the actual topic anymore? But I guess it was just a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This dude is writing from the Heart! Give him a break, hell my first language is English and I went to college and I _ _ ck up all the time!
I thought the letter made a point of being someone just fed up with the powers that be. I feel your pain!

top topics

join