It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Pro-Life Advocates are potential terrorists

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

That's a loaded question, and you know it. Murder is a heinous act. Period. HOWEVER, the LAW does not define abortion as murder. The law protects it. You, and *I* and many others believe abortion is murder, but that does NOT give us the right to murder the doctors performing them, or bomb the clinics and kill the staff that is protecting the LEGAL RIGHT of the women. When we do that, we are no better. I don't recall Jesus carrying around a sword and beheading everyone commiting a sin. He let the law of the land take care of them on Earth, and he allows his Father to judge them after death. We should do the same, IMO. Advocating Paul Hill's actions is the same as advocating for the beheading of an adulterer. No sin is greater.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Strange that you think it's funny. It's really just another form of religious bigotry, "My way is The Way, so fall in line or get out of the way." The Catholic Church's lovely rule that the baby must be saved even if the woman's life is going to be over is just the RC men deciding that their offspring are more important than any woman.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

If you seriously think Paul Hill's actions were justified in the slightest, you're criminally insane. If your "conscience" tells you to shotgun a physician, his assistant and his wife, because you don't agree with the field he's in, then you are criminally insane.

A doctor does not murder babies. Butchers and sickos and paid executioners murder babies for a living. Doctors heal. Baby murder does not qualify as 'healing' or 'health' and no baby murderer qualifies to be called a "physician." Would you call people who execute people by hanging or firing squad doctors? No, you'd call them executioners. In the case of the executioners of babies, they do it in the most cruel way and to the completely innocent and helpless.

If you think, because he was "a Presbyterian minister, tall, young, good looking, with a beautiful wife who adored him, and three adorable kids", that what he did was justified in ANY SENSE, you are criminally insane.

So go turn me in to FEMA for being criminally insane. Obviously you put no value on the lives of the babies whatever, and think the lives of the baby murderers are priceless. I point out that he did what he did at great sacrifice and in agony of conscience, not because he was a violent man. To the contrary. He spent the last several years of his life in solitary confinement with a light on 24 hours a day. When he was executed, the sky went dark and lightning struck the prison at that exact moment. A man was executed for doing what the Boy Scouts teach, to help the weak, defend the innocent, care for your neighbor. The Bible also teaches this, says to rescue the innocent led to the slaughter, and that if we don't do that that the day will come when it's our turn to be led away and God will not listen to our cries.

You, my friend, have shown firsthand why people like you should be considered dangerous. I just saw you, in so many words, justify, defend and condone MURDER.

First, you aren't my friend, and would turn me in to the NWO in a split second as a terrorist. You'd turn your own mother in. Heck, you'd abort your own baby in my opinion if you felt like it, because it's obvious you put no value on the lives of the preborn babies at all.

I don't condone murder at all. You are the one who supports the murder of 1.5 million babies, just because it's legal, and call people like me "criminally insane, and you'd probably report me and have me taken to a torture dungeon to die if you knew my name. Slice and dicing unborn babies may be legal but it's still murder, and you, not I, are the one who supports that murder. You show complete and total lack of regard or caring for the lives of the unborn babies, of which you once were yourself. Your own chlidren, if you have any, are lucky to be alive, and I consider them all to be abortion survivors, because it's obvious if you didn't want them they would be gone in a split second and without a twinge of conscience.

There is a warm place in hell (if you believe in that sort of thing) reserved for people like Paul Hill.

I'd rather stand in his shoes on Judgment Day than yours.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

"I'd rather stand in his shoes on Judgment Day than yours. "

Easy to say when there isn't going to be any Judgment Day. You're safe.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
In fact, a neighbor like you would be turning me in enthusiastically as a domestic terrorist, just as you have labeled the martyred Paul Hill. Pretty disgusting actually.

By reading your posts, one could very easily believe you have the potential to be a domestic terrorist. Your beliefs are no less extreme than those who follow Bin Laden. Anybody who legitimately wants to stand up FOR our rights as Americans, would do well to stay FAR away from people like you.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

Of course it's funny. We have a group of people on one side going out of their way to find reasons why they should suffer and or die (religious rule being one of them) none of which are reasons grounded in the here and now in the world in which we live but all in some far off land of "after-life." Whether this land exists or not is not the point. The point is that they are manufacturing their own prisons in ideology and practice for a ghost.

On the other hand we have a group of people manufacturing their practical and ideological prisons in the here and now with very real and immediate consequences, death and suffering with government and regulation and law.

Sorry but I think it's hysterical. Well, when I'm not royally pissed off about it I think it's hysterical.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla

"I'd rather stand in his shoes on Judgment Day than yours. "

Easy to say when there isn't going to be any Judgment Day. You're safe.

judgement day is the day when you are judged for your karma by final level supreme soul
or by 5 level spirits (jesus,Buddha,muhammed,Gabriel etc.) . it is not a day on earth, but a part of spirit world .
refer theta healing by vianna stibal

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Layla

If only more religious people thought like you, it's refreshing to read that there are some christians who can coexist in society and actually trust their god to do the judging. That's true faith I think, congrats.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Layla

I did not say anyone should agree with me. That, apparently, is one of the differences between you and I. I allow people to disagree.

Thank you. I didn't know I needed your permission to disagree and I didn't know I had the power to stop you from disagreeing. Learn something everyday I guess.

Violence does not cure violence.

Self-defense saves lives, and the only thing that stops a bully is to resist. That's why people are out buying guns. That's the only reason FEMA hasn't knocked on your door already to take you away, because of all the people who have guns and are ready to defend their families and neighbors from people who come to do them harm. The baby killer was on his way to slice and dice almost 30 innocent little babies snuggled up warm and safe in their mothers' wombs. Paul Hill defended them, saved their lives. Many of those children are alive today.

Back in the days of the Mayans it was legal to roll people down the steps and when they got to the bottom to rip their heart out and eat it.

It was also legal and required in the days of ancient Egypt to bring your toddlers to the priest so he could throw them into the arms of Baal and into the furnace in his belly.

I guess if the priest required your kid you'd just go hand him over, since it's the law? Or if it were you the priest demanded, you would agree your mother should lead you by the hand, lift you up, and hand you over to be burned alive? (a death no more horrible than that endured by the babies when they are attacked with tongs and scalpels by a big man in a white coat).

Paul Hill's violent acts, in the name of God, are what I disagree with. His actions are EXACTLY the same as those carried out by extremist Muslims in the name of Allah.

You find Paul Hill's sacrifice in defending the innocent to be shocking and offensive, and your heart melts for a butcher who makes his living killing innocent human babies. And you say you are prolife? And yes, those extremist Muslims. The ones who don't believe in slice and dicing their own children, who believe in being virgins when they marry, and who do not divorce, who love and value their children and families. That's why we have to go and shock and awe them, and now we're getting ready to nuke Iran. I'm so glad there are peaceful, prolife, Christian people like you around to keep the violence level down.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You find Paul Hill's sacrifice in defending the innocent to be shocking and offensive, and your heart melts for a butcher who makes his living killing innocent human babies. And you say you are prolife? And yes, those extremist Muslims. The ones who don't believe in slice and dicing their own children, who believe in being virgins when they marry, and who do not divorce, who love and value their children and families. That's why we have to go and shock and awe them, and now we're getting ready to nuke Iran. I'm so glad there are peaceful, prolife, Christian people like you around to keep the violence level down.

\
Please, please take your bickering, rhetorical, emotional garbage to one of the THOUSANDS of threads dedicated to voicing your opinion on the abortion subject. This thread is not the place for it.

You have been reported.

[edit on 4/15/2009 by cautiouslypessimistic]

[edit on 4/15/2009 by cautiouslypessimistic]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If I wanted to have an abortion, and someone from the pro-life agenda wanted to stop be from doing so, and made me feel bad about doing so through marching with signs, or sending something to me, or standing in front of me and yelling at my face, that would make them terrorists.

Like if I stood in a gun store and showed people pictures of dead, shot baby animals, and statistics, and preached against guns and called them murderers, I would probably be a terrorist.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98judgement day is the day when you are judged for your karma by final level supreme soul
or by 5 level spirits (jesus,Buddha,muhammed,Gabriel etc.) . it is not a day on earth, but a part of spirit world .
refer theta healing by vianna stibal

In other words, it just a myth told to scare people and get the monks feed so they can spend the rest of the day doing nothing.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Your own chlidren, if you have any, are lucky to be alive, and I consider them all to be abortion survivors, because it's obvious if you didn't want them they would be gone in a split second and without a twinge of conscience.

That's a ludicrous assumption. I personally am against abortion as a form of birth control. I do, however, support it as a legitimate medical practice for situations where the mother's (and usually the infant as well) life is in danger, the mother was raped, or medical/financial/ complications lead to an abortion being the safest and most humane procedure.

I, unlike you, respect the lives of the people who work in abortion clinics. The security guards, the receptionists, the nurses and even the doctors who perform the "baby murders".

I also, unlike you, respect the decisions of women to choose what happens in their own bodies. I think it is, in the end, up to the woman to decide what procedures are right for her, or whether she can handle a pregnancy, or whether she wants to die in order to bring another life into the world, motherless, alone, and frightened.

For you to assume that, just because someone is pro-choice, that they wouldn't struggle emotionally with the idea of letting go of their potential child for whatever reason, is simply absurd. It shows your lack of critical thought, and why religious fundamentalism has no place in medical practice.

link   
How can these pieces of human excrement say that? All it is are fear tactics to take away guns and other rights of the True American people. keep us down and raise taxes. are they aware that what they are doing could cause all this? Of course they are. They are probably counting on fear mongering as a means of control. People listen and stand up for your rights don't let these bastards win.

link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

myth for the goyim , who are fooled by TPTB yes

I have

frankly , those ignorant and headstrong, extreme sinners, who ridcule the sacrifices made by great ones for betterment of weak and meek, are going to deserve the slaughter that the NWO will bring for them

USA does not deserve the mercy of the great one , it deserves total destruction
and hes bringing it on

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Kombatt98]

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Kombatt98]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Beach Bum

Well, right, but there is also a right to have an abortion right now, whether some people like that or not.

And pro-lifers can interfere with that right.

Which isn't cool. It's okay for them to voice their opinion, not make the lives of other Americans trying to keep -their own- rights more difficult.

And because this is an abortion-related thread, as many of you know, if abortion becomes illegal, I am out of the country.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Still going at it huh? You do realize that it is not what you are saying, but the fact that you are completely off topic and are hijacking the thread with your own beliefs, which is not what this thread is about. There are MANY other threads you can go spew your rhetoric in.

Please, keep calling names. Keep the personal attacks going. It is really helping your case.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 16-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Go take a quick peek at the history of abortion. It's been around for ages.

I'm sure you also dislike midwives. Herbal medicine? All the plants that can naturally induce abortion? What about women who miscarry? They are horrible demons, hm?

Think what you like and say what you like. In all honesty, I don't care until people start to take away my rights. And even if you did stand in front of me and show me pictures and videos and stories and told me I was a murderer, I'd still get an abortion if I felt that I needed one. Or "wanted" one.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join