It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Pro-Life Advocates are potential terrorists

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
There is a big difference between self-defense, or defending your neighbor, and killing innocent helpless babies for money.

You cant have it both ways eh? Your screaming murder yet making excuses for someone who killed someone with malice and forethought and find it okay because it agrees with your pro life beliefs. (Which is in and of itself a condradiction in terms)

One is a noble and selfless and brave act and the other is a cowardly, evil, thoroughly wicked action of killing human babies, helpless and innocent, for money.

Either murder is murder of everybody gets a free pass. You cannot play Burger King with your self professed morality and ethics. I mean you are but it smacks of hypocracy.

Would you defend your family from an intruder into your home? Would you defend your neighbor from a gang of thuggies who were there to rape and pillage? If you saw your neighbor's kid being dragged into a van by a stranger, would you just stand there and call 9/11?

So what you are asking me here is: If Kitty Dukakis was raped and murdered......... (Im not sure how old you are but if you recall the 1988 presidential campaign you will understand this reference

But that nostaligic interlude aside, what does this strawman have to do with your justifing a murderer?

Paul Hill was not looking to punish anybody. The Bible says "Vengence is mine, I will repay, says the Lord." Christians are not into revenge. We are told to forgive, lest God not forgive us our own trespasses.

Really....... have you read the bible? It justifies killing all the time if it disagrees with you cherished beliefs

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12)

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17)

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10)

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21)

I can go on and on if you like

I don't find it hard to understand Paul Hill at all, nor Shelly Shannon who went out of her way to shoot Tiller the Killer in his arms. Well, his arms got better, and he's back killing the babies, babies in their 8th and 9th month, since he specializes in late term abortions. Shelly meantime has been in prison for 20 years and will never get out.

No No i ge tthat you have cannonized these murderers and terrorist already, I got that part on page two.

I wish I had a neighbor like Paul Hill or Shelly Shannon and I'm sure anybody else would want them for neighbors also. Who would not want brave and selfless people for neighbors?

Yes but god help you if they feel you have violated thier moral code. I mean with those kind of terrorists who knows whats next eh? Doing yard work on the Sabbith? You might get stoned

What Paul Hill and Shelly did was not murder. It was defending their neighbor, at great sacrifice to themselves in so doing.

Right I get your thought on that part, what I dont get is the hypocracy

Someday soon the government will "legally" begin to kill most of us here in America. Do we stand by and watch our neighbors be killed, turn them in if the law says to, or help the government to line people up, take a job with the police state? Do we help the state to murder anybody, and especially the most helpless and weak and innocent among us?

*Cought* Strawman *Cough*

There's legal, and then there's what's right.

Sad really but ive seen this justification for all kinds of acts usually is a religious type trying to justify things

Someday Paul will stand before God. Will God rebuke him or commend him? What do you think?

Paul had better hope God is having a good day because as you know the bible advocates murdering children many times

Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21)

Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7)

And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed. Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died. (Exodus 12:29-30

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18

[edit on 4/15/09 by FredT]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic1
A passive person who only shares an opinion with a bunch of crazies should not be put in the same category as the crazies. A person who is against abortion but doesn't partake in any sort of action in that opinion should not be grouped with the clinic bombers.

I guess I'm the one not making sense, because I never said a passive person should EVER be categorized with crazies.

Aren't the muslims who pass out fliers decrying and calling for jihad against the west, and demanding sharia law, potential terrorists, although they havent strapped one on yet?

A person should NEVER be labeled a potential terrorist simply for being against abortion. But somebody who is saying they feel violence to enforce their cause and scare people out of their profession is justified, should have an eye kept on them, IMO. Doesn't mean they should be put in camps or anything like that, but you can't only deal with extremism after the bombs have gone off, right? When a child in school says they want to shoot everybody, it is taken seriously, right? At what point if any, would you feel action should be stopped before lives are taken?

[edit on 15-4-2009 by 27jd]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic

It has less to do with it being a touchy subject and much more to do with hijacking a thread that has nothing to do with your opinions on abortion. This thread is about the labelling of terrorists, yet people want to turn it into the same emotionally driven, personal attacking, pathetic garbage that all the other abortion threads are about.

It's really quite pathetic, and again, screams of agenda-driven propaganda.

Once again, I didn't start slamming the activists, the political prisoners and martyrs in the prolife movement, a

You really ought to go take a look at your first post in this thread. Go, step back, take a look.

Then tell where that was prompted and what that has to do with this thread.....

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

So let me understand this-you are comparing a holocaust to abortion? Yikes.

Exactly. Now you're catching on. What else would you call it?

1.5 million American babies killed each and every year since 1973. That comes out to, what, 35 times 1.5 equals 55 million or so babies brutally murdered in their mothers' wombs?

That blood is innocent blood, the kind of blood that feeds Satan, and why do you think the occult and Satanism is so big, why everything has gone straight to Hell in a hand-basket, why our country is hanging by a thread, and we are all going to be finding out firsthand what violence is when the military comes driving up to our front door to take us away.

Yeah, holocaust, the American holocaust, 55 million innocent little American babies, brutally slaughtered by professional baby killers for money, a huge, huge industry and one that feeds the Dark Side with all that innocent blood.

And you can laugh away those lives as though it were just a bug, of no worth, but, hey, the NWO feels the same way about YOUR life.

Jesus said, Do unto others and love your neighbor. We're supposed to care, to be harmless as doves and wise as serpents, to be salt and light, not selfish cowards throwing our neighbor to the wolves.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

So let me understand this-you are comparing a holocaust to abortion? Yikes.

Exactly. Now you're catching on. What else would you call it?

1.5 million American babies killed each and every year since 1973. That comes out to, what, 35 times 1.5 equals 55 million or so babies brutally murdered in their mothers' wombs?

That blood is innocent blood, the kind of blood that feeds Satan, and why do you think the occult and Satanism is so big, why everything has gone straight to Hell in a hand-basket, why our country is hanging by a thread, and we are all going to be finding out firsthand what violence is when the military comes driving up to our front door to take us away.

Yeah, holocaust, the American holocaust, 55 million innocent little American babies, brutally slaughtered by professional baby killers for money, a huge, huge industry and one that feeds the Dark Side with all that innocent blood.

And you can laugh away those lives as though it were just a bug, of no worth, but, hey, the NWO feels the same way about YOUR life.

Jesus said, Do unto others and love your neighbor. We're supposed to care, to be harmless as doves and wise as serpents, to be salt and light, not selfish cowards throwing our neighbor to the wolves.

You are not going to pull me into you off-topic rhetorical propaganda. Sorry. Go to an abortion threat to talk about your opinions on abortion.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I hate to be the barer of bad news but government is force.The bigger the government the bigger the force.If you are liberal the right wing are terrorists.If conservative the left wing are terrorists.If you are in power those that have none are terrorists.Since I have no political or economic power I am a terrorist.It makes no difference that I don't even own a gun as I may have an idea that would wake the sleeping masses and change the power structure.Terrorism at it's finest..

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
You cant have it both ways eh? Your screaming murder yet making excuses for someone who killed someone with malice and forethought and find it okay because it agrees with your pro life beliefs. (Which is in and of itself a condradiction in terms)

You don't know that it was with malice at all. I don't believe it was with malice. I think Paul Hill was more concerned with saving the babies than with any malice toward anybody.

Either murder is murder of everybody gets a free pass. You cannot play Burger King with your self professed morality and ethics. I mean you are but it smacks of hypocracy.

In a court of law, murder is judged by the motive, as God also does. Self defense or defending one's neighbor is not considered to be murder. Paul Hill was not allowed to present his state of mind in court or tell anybody why he did what he did. He never even got a fair trial, any trial at all really, and was condemned to death.

But that nostaligic interlude aside, what does this strawman have to do with your justifing a murderer?

It's not a strawman. It's exactly on point. If you defended yourself and your family from a Ted Bundy or who knows what else breaking into your home, does that make you a murderer? No, of course it doesn't.

Really....... have you read the bible? It justifies killing all the time if it disagrees with you cherished beliefs

You quote scripture from the Old Testament when the Jews were living under the law, a theocracy. The laws of our Republic are based on the Ten Commandments, including thou shalt not kill, and the first law or right that's enumerated is in the Declaration of Independence: We are given by our Creator the unalienable rights of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Do we uphold life, put a high value on everyone's life, or treat it cheaply and descend into barbarism?

Our Constitution says the babies get to live, or the Founding document, the Declaration does, and the bylaws of that founding document (the Constitution) also enumerate this, such as in Article 6. But it is a foundational right upon which this nation was created, the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, supported by the Bible in spite of what you say. God is the author and finisher of life the Bible says. He gives it and takes it away. None of us have the right to take the life of another. The Bible says the blood of the innocent cries out for vengeance, and it says that God hates the shedding of innocent blood and "Thou Shalt Not Kill." There's plenty of stuff in the Bible about murder. The stuff about war, I don't know about that, and that's not what we're talking about here.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
If I wanted to have an abortion, and someone from the pro-life agenda wanted to stop be from doing so, and made me feel bad about doing so through marching with signs, or sending something to me, or standing in front of me and yelling at my face, that would make them terrorists.

Like if I stood in a gun store and showed people pictures of dead, shot baby animals, and statistics, and preached against guns and called them murderers, I would probably be a terrorist.

Really? I don't ever remember PETA being classified as a terrorist organization, with all they've done over the years.

It seems as if leftist organization have a lot more latitude as to their allowed activities. PETA can throw paint on people, and get away with it. And anti-abortion groups get classified as terrorists for showing pictures to people.

[edit on 4/15/09 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Aren't the muslims who pass out fliers decrying and calling for jihad against the west, and demanding sharia law, potential terrorists, although they havent strapped one on yet?

They have gone from having an opinion to acting on the opinion. So, yes, that does make them potential terrorists.

A person should NEVER be labeled a potential terrorist simply for being against abortion. But somebody who is saying they feel violence to enforce their cause and scare people out of their profession is justified, should have an eye kept on them, IMO.

Agreed. They've gone from simple opinion to acting in some way on that opinion. If they say it around the wrong person, that person may take it upon themselves to go and commit violence

Doesn't mean they should be put in camps or anything like that, but you can't only deal with extremism after the bombs have gone off, right? When a child in school says they want to shoot everybody, it is taken seriously, right? At what point if any, would you feel action should be stopped before lives are taken?

When some action is taken. If I go from debating closed borders with my co-workers to attending rallies supporting ending illegal immigration, then I would expect to be put on a list. If I debate closed borders with my co-worker in my office or during a break, I don't expect to be put on a list.

Talking about opinions with family and friends does not warrant being put on a list.

Talking about opinions at rallies, handing out fliers, etc., has gone from opinion to action.

That is my stance on this.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Talking about opinions at rallies, handing out fliers, etc., has gone from opinion to action.

So you think I'm a potential terrorist and FEMA needs to take me to one of their torture dungeons?

Gee, thanks. So how does it feel for you to be an activist for FEMA, working for the police state?

Posting on ATS is definitely activist activity. So you are on here advocating people like me get put on a list, and all that implies. Congratulations on being a supporter of the NWO and the police state.

Same to Mr. Skull and Bones Xs 30

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

I don't believe I ever said that.

If you picket abortion clinics, get in the face of the clients, staff, and doctors, then yes, you should be put on a list and watched. If you threaten them, then yes, you should be put on a list and watched. I never said anything about being taken off in shackles and imprisoned in a FEMA camp.

Going to rallies that advocate violent action or handing out fliers on the street while screaming rhetoric warrants a spot on a list and being watched.

A little less emotion and a little more logic would serve you well in this discussion.

[edit on 4/15/2009 by skeptic1]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

A little less emotion and a little more logic would serve you well in this discussion.

Ive made this comment twice now. Unfortunately some people cannot remove emotion from a topic. Sad really.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

So you think I'm a potential terrorist and FEMA needs to take me to one of their torture dungeons?

Gee, thanks. So how does it feel for you to be an activist for FEMA, working for the police state?

Posting on ATS is definitely activist activity. So you are on here advocating people like me get put on a list, and all that implies. Congratulations on being a supporter of the NWO and the police state.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

You are very quick to jump to the "flag" terms...terrorist, FEMA, police state....i have to say, you are one of the better agents of disinfo Ive come across.

I wonder, are you going to support anything you are saying with fact?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
PETA can through paint on people, and get away with it. And anti-abortion groups get classified as terrorists for showing pictures to people.

I don't think the actions in either case could be classified as terrorism. Terrorism is making somebody fear great bodily injury to themselves if they don't see things your way. If PETA ever hosed anybody down with a 12 guage for wearing fur, or detonated any bombs at macys, then they would definitely be terrorists...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I don't believe I ever said that.

If you picket abortion clinics, get in the face of the clients, staff, and doctors, then yes, you should be put on a list and watched. If you threaten them, then yes, you should be put on a list and watched. I never said anything about being taken off in shackles and imprisoned in a FEMA camp.

Going to rallies that advocate violent action or handing out fliers on the street while screaming rhetoric warrants a spot on a list and being watched.

So you think American citizens who picket abortion clnics are "potential terrorists" and the government should watch them? But you don't think the government are terrorists themselves? You think 9/11 was caused by bin Laden and 19 Arabs? You agree with the idea of putting people on lists, on the wiretapping, the rendition, the torture, building all these caMps, and compiling lists of American citizens to be put in them?

You feel we are not safe here in America because of people like me?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Why did you add the "and" to that? Why do you feel the need to add lies and exageration to everything you post? Based on what you've stated, personally, not as a representative of the police state, but as an individual who does NOT support what has become of our government here in the US, I believe you have the potential to kill somebody over your belief. That's just the way I see it. You may be full of complete BS and just want attention, I don't care either way. I think somewhere deep down you want to be tortured. There's a place called Las Vegas, for a fee you can probably find somebody there to torture you, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for FEMA to do it.

I'm actually talking about anybody close to you in your life who may care about you. Somebody who believes in something with the passion you (or your character on the internet) do, and the hate you showcase along with it, should set off red flags and people in your life should keep an eye on you in case you decide to hurt yourself or someone else.

whatever....

[edit on 15-4-2009 by 27jd]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You feel we are not safe here in America because of people like me?

I believe that certain women and certain medical professionals are potentially not safe in America because of people like you. People like you go to extreme measures to prevent what you see as violence, when in fact, it is a legal, protected medical procedure.

People like you have bombed clinics, killed innocent people, and murdered doctors for the simple reason that you don't agree with them. Call it what you like, but at its base, it is a matter of not agreeing with what they do. That is scary and groups that partake in overt actions against other groups or interests should be taken note of and watched.

And, I say people like you because you have basically glorified murderers and bombers in this thread.....as long as they went against doctors who performed abortions and the places where the abortions were performed. That is scary, too.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

As this thread proves, their plan is working. As long as we are at each others throats they are happy because they can do as they wish.

This is a diversion just like a magician would use. While everyone is arguing amongst themselves the real bad guys quietly go about there business unhindered.

I read the report. Three times it mentions that having an African American President is a catalyst for Terrorism as if all Conservatives were also Racist's. The entire report is one giant Strawman argument. If you don't agree with the Far Left, you are a potential Terrorist is what it is really saying.

This document should terrify everyone no matter what side of the fence you are on. If it does not, you are more frightening than any terrorist. Religion is there true target. They want it eliminated so we can worship them. Why do you think Obama did away with the Charitable Deduction? So we are more dependent on the State is why. They want us to worship them.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

More FEAR MONGERING from the usual suspects.

They said as much about RON PAUL SUPPORTERS!!!!

They're trying to keep us in a perpetual state of anxiety! ..

What I'd love to see but will never happen, is people refusing to propagate the lie by not posting it. I know it runs contrary to airing things out...but it would just be a nice change of pace

They can shove their mongering...

I'm not buying any....

[edit on 15-4-2009 by toasted]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

You are completely misrepresenting Christians. Your hatred is showing. You are doing exactly what they want you to do. As long as your occupied with turning on your fellow citizens, you won't notice while they strip your rights away.

That report also lists returning Soldiers, people who believe in the Second Amendment and people who don't agree with Obama. It strongly implies anyone who does not agree with Obama is a Racist. You mentioned the Strawman in an earlier post. Is that not a classic Strawman argument?

If you see a person in Uniform run they are evil. If you see a person who did not vote for Obama, run they are evil. If you see a person who believes in the Second Amendment, run they are evil. Right??

Hitler used the Jews, Bankers and Businesses for his diversion. Obama is using Christians, Soldiers and those who like to hunt and target shoot as his diversion. SSDD

They took over the Banks, the Car Companies and lined their friends pockets with gold and yet the good little sheep go blindly on their merry way. Obama is forming the NWO right in front of our faces and we are arguing whether killing babies is OK or not. How sad is that.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join