It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Pro-Life Advocates are potential terrorists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

That's a ludicrous assumption. I personally am against abortion as a form of birth control. I do, however, support it as a legitimate medical practice for situations where the mother's (and usually the infant as well) life is in danger, the mother was raped, or medical/financial/ complications lead to an abortion being the safest and most humane procedure.

There's nothing safe or humane about abortion. It leads to the brutal death in almost 100 percent of the cases of the baby. It turns the mother into a murderer who has to live with her decision the rest of her life. It does not help the baby's "health" as you say, if the mother was raped killing the baby does not take the rape away and adds a worse horror to the first. "Medical and financial complications" as you say is just a euphemism for saying it's okay to kill your kid if it's not convenient.

If you refer your patients to the baby killers to be exterminated, you are participating in the murder of those babies and in the destruction of the souls of their mothers. Another reason I avoid allopathic doctors. They have bloody hands, most of them, and why their profession is cursed.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kombatt98USA does not deserve the mercy of the great one , it deserves total destruction
and hes bringing it on

Well, if you say so, it must be true. But tell me, do you think that everybody who died in the so-called Great Flood actually deserved to die? The infants? The babies in the womb (if you buy that line of thought)? The people who lead good lives but never heard of Jehovah? If so, then it's clear why you think EVERYBODY in the US should be destroyed.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
Please, keep calling names. Keep the personal attacks going. It is really helping your case.

I'm sure he/she will, between bizarre fantasies about handsome, strapping terrorist men, overly descriptive and emotional rants about tweezers and vaccums, and rhetorical questions about being abortion doctors ourselves. All over the place and very emotional, advocating the illegal murder of already born people, in the name of god of course.

This poster is perfectly suited to this topic though, and can even be labeled 'exhibit A'.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Please, keep calling names. Keep the personal attacks going. It is really helping your case.

I'm sure he/she will, between bizarre fantasies about handsome, strapping terrorist men, overly descriptive and emotional rants about tweezers and vaccums, and rhetorical questions about being abortion doctors ourselves. All over the place and very emotional, advocating the illegal murder of already born people, in the name of god of course.

This poster is perfectly suited to this topic though, and can even be labeled 'exhibit A'.

The problem is, I have a VERY hard time believing this person is not here to advance an agenda. THe cliche rhetoric, the overzealous statements, the flat out lies, the backdoor accusations....they all SCREAM of someone spreading propaganda for their cause.

Not saying this person works for the gov't or anything, but I would be SHOCKED to find out that they didnt have their toe in the waters of one one organization or another....

Really pretty disgusting...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Still going at it huh? You do realize that it is not what you are saying, but the fact that you are completely off topic and are hijacking the thread with your own beliefs, which is not what this thread is about. There are MANY other threads you can go spew your rhetoric in.

I'm off topic? You people brought all this stuff up, about how the Operation Rescue people are so violent, that they exactly fit the description of domestic terrorists, and you agree with FEMA and Homeland Security that THOSE people are wicked and need to go to the dungeons and die.

But the rest of you are so peaceful and kind and loving and yes, you might occasionally go out and carry a rosary, but oh you would never think of trying to do anything inconvenient or unpleasant or unwanted to try to save a baby's life.

How come it's okay for the rest of you to talk about these "violent" prolifers but I can't defend them? We are still allowed to air both sides here on ATS, right?

And it was just disgusting, nauseating, reading those posts. I have a right to say my piece. If you don't like my opinion I guess you can always go cry to the mods. So report me again.

Disgusting.

The problem is, I have a VERY hard time believing this person is not here to advance an agenda. THe cliche rhetoric, the overzealous statements, the flat out lies, the backdoor accusations....they all SCREAM of someone spreading propaganda for their cause.

Not saying this person works for the gov't or anything, but I would be SHOCKED to find out that they didnt have their toe in the waters of one one organization or another....

My, my. I might belong to an organization? Oh no. That's really bad. I must be a terrorist. Report me AGAIN.

And you guys with the skull and bones aren't here to advance any agenda? Dr. Wizard has no agenda? Miss Stepdaughter of a Prolife Extremist as she calls herself has no agenda? My agenda is I am a Christian and I believe in the Constitution, I believe murdering babies is barbaric and evil, and I hate to watch the people in the land I live in degenerate into barbarians and cowards as I see. I don't personally want to die in a FEMA camp or at the hands of a gang of barbarians, which seems like most people have become barbarians, selfish brutes who care for nobody but themselves, think they can just off somebody if they aren't convenient to their selfish selves.

A nation which has no regard for human life is a nation of barbarians, and God help us all.

If you don't like or approve of my "agenda" go cry to the mods. Again. Poor babies.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I know what you're saying and the idea crossed my mind as well. I wouldn't go as far as to put it on any organization though, that would be a waste of time IMO, I thought more along the lines of an individual who probably couldn't care less about abortion, but wants to just stir up arguments just to disrupt.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Back to the original topic of the thread....

People should not be labeled by the government for their opinions. They should not be viewed as dangerous by the government for their opinions.

Actions....that's a whole other story.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

Differing opinions are what good discussion is about, but ATS expects those differing opinions to be civil. Maybe a cool-down is in order?

Thanks for your support.

Peace

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Wait, because someone questions why trillions of dollars have been
sucked into an Israeli bank, they are anti-semitic? Are you out of
your mind or something?

Lately, anti-semite is more of a compliment than an accusation,
every free thinking man should question the many atrocities that
are constantly being committed by the Israeli army and Mossad.

And if you come up with the Hitler argument, then know that the
regime of Hitler was funded by Jewish companies, corporations
and banks. Without rich Jews funding Hitler, he would have never
been able to get in power.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic1

People should not be labeled by the government for their opinions. They should not be viewed as dangerous by the government for their opinions.

That's where the "potential" comes in. Opinions are fine, but if you have an opinion that it is justified and okay to bomb somebody because they have a different one, how does that not have the potential to become terrorism/actions? Nobody should be labeled a potential terrorist for having a personal opinion against abortion, or any issue for that matter, but once somebody starts preaching and advocating to attack and kill unarmed people who have different opinions, that person is a danger to society...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It does have the potential to become action. If my grandmother has the same opinion on abortion as a group that goes and hounds abortion clinics day after day, week after week, harassing the doctors, staff, and clients, should my grandmother (who just shares their anti-abortion opinion while sitting at home) be labeled with the same tag as the group who is actively "acting" on their opinion?

That's why I said there is a difference between simple opinions and actions.

[edit on 4/15/2009 by skeptic1]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic1

That's where the "potential" comes in. Opinions are fine, but if you have an opinion that it is justified and okay to bomb somebody because they have a different one, how does that not have the potential to become terrorism/actions? Nobody should be labeled a potential terrorist for having a personal opinion against abortion, or any issue for that matter, but once somebody starts preaching and advocating to attack and kill unarmed people who have different opinions, that person is a danger to society...

I don't appreciate you calling me a domestic terrorist, Mr. Skulls and and Bonessss.

And I never advocated killing people with differing opinions. That is slander and wicked and you are creepy to be trying to label me such.

Unborn babies are unarmed, and they have a different opinion than the big doctor in the white coat who wants to kill them. Their opinion is NO, NO, NO, I want to live. And the big doctor with the white coat is not unarmed. Not at all. He has some sharp knives, some high suction tubes, some caustic solutions to eat away the skin, to poison the baby once swallowed.

So the real domestic terrorists are these big men who make a living killing babies, who come at innocent babies in their mothers' wombs using sharp instruments, tongs to twist their arms and legs and heads off their bodies, and poisons to eat their skin away.

And I don't appreciate people with death avatars spreading hatred to people who are suffering, who have sacrificed everything to try to save the babies, or cheering on the Luciferians and their death camps to be used on prolifers.

Okay? So report me.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
A nation which has no regard for human life is a nation of barbarians, and God help us all.

Yet a few pages ago you basically got down on your knees and bowed to man who killed another.

SO do you see a barbarian when you look into a mirror?

So what you are saying is "As long as it supports my belief system, my definition of murder fluctuates. "

You decry murder in some posts and glorify it in others

And I never advocated killing people with differing opinions. That is slander and wicked and you are creepy to be trying to label me such.

Hmmmmmmmm a cup of hypocracy anybody?

I believe Paul made a choice based on his conscience. As a result, there were almost 30 babies slated to die that Saturday that Paul took matters into his own hands. I know many of the "mothers" went on to get their babies killed at another day and another time, but I also know there were many who decided to change their minds, to go ahead and have atheir children.

As a result, there are now people walking around, about what 15 years old, who would not be here if Paul had not saved their lives.

Also, the baby murderer killed his last baby. And many other abortionists decided to give up the "profession" because they decided it was just too darned dangerous.

Could well be that Paul Hill saved the lives of thousands and thousands of babies by what he did.

Anyway, on Judgment Day I'd rather be standing in Paul's shoes than in a lot of these wimpy so-called "Christians" who do not care one bit for the innocent babies that are being butchered by the abortion industry.

[edit on 4/15/09 by FredT]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

Well yeah, unless you're grandmother started expressing her belief that just having an opinion isn't good enough anymore and violent action is needed to enforce her opinion, then of course she should not share that label. The article wasn't saying that pro-lifers were all potential terrorists, it's the same article that has like 3 threads going right now about the "extreme" right wing. It points out some of the different right wingish issues that may spawn "potential" terrorists...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

He was responding to my post and my comments, not attacking you.

People who respond to perceived "violence" with violence of their own are just as bad as they seem to think their "enemies" are.

You are in no position to judge anyone or punish anyone for what they do that you perceive as "wrong". If you are true of faith, that power belongs to an entity higher than yourself and you are doing said entity a disservice by judging.

JMO...

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

reply to post by skeptic1

Well yeah, unless you're grandmother started expressing her belief that just having an opinion isn't good enough anymore and violent action is needed to enforce her opinion, then of course she should not share that label. The article wasn't saying that pro-lifers were all potential terrorists, it's the same article that has like 3 threads going right now about the "extreme" right wing. It points out some of the different right wingish issues that may spawn "potential" terrorists...

That's my point. Labeling people with opinions as potential terrorists is alot different than labeling people with opinions who have acted on those opinions as potential domestic terrorists.

Beliefs alone are not reason enough to have the government declare someone a potential terrorist. Acting on those beliefs is a different can of worms.

Of course, everything is so whacked out in this country these days that most of us don't know if up and down are going to be the same from day to day anymore. :shk:

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's simple folks. Regardless of which end of the spectrum you fall on when it comes to the abortion debate...this memo and its implications should make you uneasy to say the least. You must realize that when our government openly labels a citizen as a potential terrorist solely based on their beliefs or opinions on a widely contested social issue, nobody is safe from that so-called "list."

This kind of social conditioning is only a stones throw away from the likes of pre WWII Nazi Germany.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Soon enough that 80-90 percent depopulation goal will all be terrorists. Gee, how convenient.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
I don't appreciate you calling me a domestic terrorist, Mr. Skulls and and Bonessss.

I wasn't responding to you on that post, at all. Although I will say what you have posted here today is pretty much exactly what I would expect to read from a religiously motivated terrorist. You haven't said you would do it yourself, so I am not calling you anything, but you do have potential if you really feel the way you say you do.

And WHY does everybody call me skull and bones? There are no bones on my avatar, only a skull and it's from a cheesy horror film called "the evil dead", jeez, I didn't go to Yale.

And I don't appreciate people with death avatars spreading hatred to people who are suffering, who have sacrificed everything to try to save the babies, or cheering on the Luciferians and their death camps to be used on prolifers.

Okay? So report me.

Again, its a movie. A silly one. And I don't know any Luciferians, nor do I have any desire to report you to them. I don't hang out at abortion clinics, so even if you were a terrorist you don't concern me personally (selfish, maybe), I'm just pointing out that if what you post is how you truly feel, you seem to have a potential mindset to murder in the name of your cause.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Would it be impertinent for me to say that ANYBODY is a potential terrorist? Emphasis on potential...
Surely anyone could snap at any moment and commit an act of such a proportion that it could be labeled 'terrorist'. Sure, people's views will come into it, but to label a specific group as suspect, that's a different matter.
But I suppose by the same token, anyone could be a suspect and anyone could be victimised just for existing and being conscious... Scary....

New rumour! Congress are potential terrorists!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join